Double Trouble Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,505 Followers

Raine broke the kiss and pulled her knees all the way up to her hands in one bouncy motion. Then she rose up on her knees and looked down at me.

It had all happened so fast that I didn't know what she was doing at first. Then I found my arms pinned to the bed by her legs and her pussy not two inches from my face. I could already see this was not going to be a typical encounter.

"Eat me," Raine commanded as she reached down, grabbed my hair, and pulled my head up the short distance to her pussy.

My nose nestled in the pink runway of pubic hair above her slit; I pressed my tongue up between the folders of her pussy. A ring pierced the hood above her clit and a ring pierced either pussy lip. I easily found her hard slick clit in the center of this triangle of piercings.

"Yea," she urged. "Lick my clit, like that." Her hand in my hair moved my head in all directions, guiding me how she liked to be licked.

I went with it. She was a cute girl and I liked her. She liked it rough and I was happy to oblige.

"You ever hope to get this big cock in my little pussy, you better eat it pretty fucking good," she taunted me as she reached behind her back and jacked on my hard cock for a few strokes.

I stroked my tongue all around her clit until she began squirming on my face more than usual. I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked on it. At first I sucked gently and then harder, like I had done to Kikue.

"You're gonna make me fucking come if you keep that up," she gasped, grinding her pussy down onto my face.

I sucked at her clit with my lips while batting the little nub around in my mouth with my tongue. She liked that almost as much as her partner had. I wasn't concerned about my vulnerable position; I just concentrated on making Raine come.

"Fucking good," Raine moaned as she came atop my face, girl-cum washing from her wet pussy into my chin. She gasped and sighed, wiggling atop me for a time. Then she looked down at me with a wicked grin.

I slowly and gently lapped at her clit, bringing her down from her orgasm gently. I felt I had proved something to her.

"Well, John," she said looking down at me, my face half concealed below her pussy. "You've earned the opportunity to fuck me, but I'm not giving it to you."

I dropped my head back to the bed so I could say, "What?"

She chuckled. "I'm not giving it to you," she repeated. "You're gonna have to take it. That is, if you think you're man enough."

I took that as the challenge that it was intended to be. Again I remembered how Robin had told me that Raine could be extreme. Well, if she wanted extreme, that's what she was about to get.

I pushed up with my right arm and Raine tumbled to the side. She was stronger than she looked but she only weighed a little over a hundred pounds. Her weight couldn't really hold me down.

Raine yelped as she fell off my face and rolled off the bed. She landed face down on the floor and tried to get up. She made it up to her knees but I prevented her from getting to her feet with one hand on her shoulder as I stood up in front of her.

I released her shoulder but grabbed a good amount of pink hair on top of her head with my right hand. With my left hand, I grabbed my cock and lined it up with her mouth. I had never taken a woman by force before. Of course, I would have stopped immediately if she had cried 'chicken'.

Raine said, "If you don't want me to bite it, you'd better slap me in the face first."

I was shocked by this, as I was about most things Raine did. The shock wasn't necessarily bad; it was just unexpected. I slapped her lightly on the cheek.

"I thought you said you were a man," Raine taunted.

I slapped her solidly across her pretty face. I felt bad about it, even though she had asked for it. My mother always taught me to never strike a woman but this is what turned Raine on.

"Is that all you've got?" she asked.

I slapped her in the face three times, the loud smack of my hand filling the little room. That seemed to mollify her as she opened her mouth for me. I didn't hesitate to drive my cock deep into her little mouth.

Raine sucked firmly on my cock, her lips stretched tight around my thick shaft. I could feel her tongue ring against the underside of my dick. I stroked my prick in and out of her mouth several times before pulling out.

"Suck that cock good, bitch," I told her, hoping I was saying what she wanted to hear.

"Fuck my mouth," she gasped.

I took her at her word. I grabbed her hair again and pulled her onto my raging cock. I pulled her back and forth by my grip on her hair. I stroked my cock with her mouth. It was surreal. After many strokes, my cock rock-hard, I pulled out.

Raine gasped to catch her breath. "Now what are you going to do?" she asked in a taunting tone.

I reached down and jerked her up by her arm. She struggled to get away. "Want to cry 'chicken'?" I asked her.

She shook her head but still struggled. This was all part of her game. I was more than willing to play along.

I grabbed Raine around the neck with my left hand and put my right hand between her legs. Her pussy was sopping wet. Without releasing her I laid her down on the bed. I nestled my hips between her thighs, her legs kicking at my ass.

With my left hand on her throat and my right hand guiding my cock, I pressed the flaring head to her fuck-hole. I slipped my cock inside of Raine in one swift stroke. I pressed my cock deep until my balls brushed her ass.

I groaned in pleasure.

She slapped me in the face. Her hands were free. I grabbed her wrists with my hands and pressed them into the bed.

She bucked and squirmed under me, trying to get away. We both knew that she wanted it. She looked up at me and said, "Well, you got it in me. So now what? Are you man enough to make me come?"

In response, I stroked my big cock slowly in and out of her tight clasping cunt. She wasn't as painfully tight as Kikue, thank god. She was tight enough to make me feel totally enveloped.

At the point I would normally start fucking faster and harder, I actually slowed down, savoring the tight feel of her pussy. I also figured this would frustrate Raine a bit. I was right.

"Are you teasing me, you bastard? That's not fair," she moaned.

I kissed her mouth and bent my head to lick one of her pierced nipples. My hands were busy holding her arms to the bed. She struggled, trying to fuck me faster than I was fucking her. I easily compensated, not letting her have her way.

Taking a different strategy, Raine said, "If you fuck me any faster, you'd probably come right away, huh?"

Though I realized she was just trying to get me to stop teasing her, I still had to show her that she was wrong. She knew the right buttons to push with me. It worked, even though I knew she was pushing them.

I began fucking Raine faster and harder, driving my prick in and out of her tight fuck-hole again and again. I felt the cool rings piercing her pussy occasionally touch me. I found that sexy.

"So, is that all you've got?" Raine asked. She wasn't pretending to try to get away anymore.

I slapped my hips down against hers faster and faster, the smacking sounds of sex filling the room. My cock felt so good inside Raine but I was not yet close to coming. The earlier pain from Kikue had set me back quite a bit.

Raine gasped and moaned beneath me but then she said between breaths, "I thought... your cock... was longer... than that. You can't... go any... deeper?"

I released her wrists, lifted myself up, and slipped my arms under her legs, lifting them up. I leaned forward again, bending Raine double and lifting her ass off the bed a bit. My cock hit bottom.

"Oh fuck," Raine exclaimed in pleasure, done taunting me for a moment.

I worked my hips back and forth, jamming my big dick deep inside of her on each stroke. My hips and thighs slapped her thighs and ass loudly as I reamed her little fuckhole as best I could.

"That's it. Fuck that cunt," Raine cried, her orgasm rising and cresting. It crashed down inside her and washed through her body. She moaned and twisted beneath me in pleasure.

I waited a moment and then pulled my hard slick cock from the confines of her tight cunt. I reached down with one hand and guided the head to her asshole below.

"No, not the ass, you bastard," she cried, trying to struggle beneath me. She was bent double with her knees at her shoulders. She couldn't get away.

"Oh, really?" I said, truly concerned that I had stepped over a line with her.

She looked at me with a frown and said calmly, "I didn't use the safe word."

"Oh, right," I said, shaking off my concern.

To get us back on track, Raine said, "You're cock's too big to fit in my tight little ass. You probably can't even get it in."

I smirked at her and pressed my hips forward. Her ass spread wide around the flaring head of my enraged cock. My cock was so slick from her girl-cum that it slipped into her ass without too much effort.

"Oh, god," Raine moaned, unable to hide the pleasure of feeling my cock sliding deep into her ass.

Her ass wasn't so tight that it hurt like it had with Kikue. I wasted little time before I started stroking my cock in and out of her faster and faster. I assumed that she liked it hard and fast in her ass just as she liked it in her cunt.

I was right. Raine moaned and bucked beneath me. Her hands were free but she didn't try to slap me. Instead she rubbed her clit with her fingers and then slipped three fingers into her cunt.

I fucked Raine's ass with my big hard cock, my hips slapping against her upturned ass on every powerful stroke. At the same time she fucked her fingers in and out of her own pussy. She was driving herself quickly to another orgasm.

"Fuck my ass," Raine urged, her orgasm nearing.

I worked my hips back and forth, my cock tingling with a far-off orgasm. I looked down and watched as my long hard cock hammered into her ass over and over as her fingers fucked down into her cunt. The slapping sounds were loud in the small room.

"I'm coming, you bastard," Raine groaned, her orgasm washing over her. Her cunt coated her fingers with girl-cum as she twisted in pleasure beneath me. She gasped and sighed as her orgasm abated.

As Raine struggled to catch her breath I heard a familiar voice behind me ask, "John, what are you doing?"

It was Robin.

I glanced at her and smiled. She was still naked and looked beautiful. I was close to orgasm, though, and overcome with lust. I said, "Come help me hold this bitch down so I can fuck her tits and come in her face."

Robin's eyes grew wide at that. I had never said anything like that to anyone before. To my delight she smiled at me, hopped onto the bed above Raine's head, and grabbed her wrists.

As Robin pressed Raine's hands to the bed, she bent down and kissed her. She then looked up at me and asked, "What's the safe word?"

"'Chicken'," I told her as I pulled my cock from Raine's ass. I pulled her legs down and straddled her stomach. My cock was still somewhat slick and I laid my throbbing member between Raine's big tits.

Robin pulled Raine's hands up the bed so she could kneel on them. She reached out and grabbed the woman's pale pierced breasts. She pushed them together with her hands, enveloping my cock in the warm soft skin.

"This isn't fair," Raine complained before lifting her head and sucking at one of Robin's hanging tits.

I fucked my hips back and forth, driving my hard cock in and out of the valley between Raine's tits. It felt so good to feel her soft skin not only around my hard cock but also against my balls. My orgasm was getting closer. This was going to do it.

Robin opened Raine's tits long enough to suck on my cock for a second. Once she had my prick coated with her saliva she let it drop back down onto Raine's chest and pressed her tits together again.

The slickness of Robin's saliva made it easier to titty-fuck Raine. Soon my hips where fucking back and forth faster and faster. I watched as the head peaked out of the top of Raine's cleavage on each stroke.

"I'm coming," I announced, my balls and legs tingling with pleasure.

Robin released Raine's tits, grabbed my cock, and pumped me strongly with her little fist. She aimed my cock into Raine's face as she lifted the back of the woman's head with her other hand.

Raine looked into my eyes as I looked down into hers. I came. My cum blasted out of my cock and hit her in the forehead.

Before another blast could erupt from my cock, Raine bent her head and took my cock into her mouth. She sucked on my like a straw, drawing the cum from me with tremendous suction. Robin pumped my cock hard and fast into Raine's mouth.

I filled Raine's mouth with the rest of my cum. I trembled, nearly collapsing on top of Raine as she continued to suck strongly at my dick. I landed on my side but I didn't dislodge Raine. Her sucking mouth felt so good.

Robin kissed me, releasing Raine. I kissed her back as Raine continued to attend to my deflating cock. I was contented for the moment.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,505 Followers