Double Trouble Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,506 Followers

We chatted with the Barrett's, Jake and Shelly, for a while until the DJ arrived and the music started. We chatted about the weather, local events, but mostly about the Broncos. It's deep into football season and Denverites loves their Broncos.

Robin and I glanced at each other as the music got started and we asked the Barrett's if they wanted to dance. The four of us went out on the dance floor and had a great time. I had finished my drink and was only slightly buzzed. I wasn't a big drinker and it didn't take much, two or three drinks usually did the trick. Of course, sexual attraction is its own buzz and Shelly was hot.

Shelly was a cute brunette with an ample butt. She was in her early thirties but I found her irresistible. She had a bubbly personality and danced like a total slut. She danced with me, rubbing her jean-clad ass back against my crotch. She danced with Robin, pressing her hips against Robin's ass. And she danced with Jake, her thirty-something husband, caressing his broad chest.

After a couple songs we all sat back down with new drinks. Glancing around I noticed that several couples had started to arrive. I saw Nick giving a tour to some looky-loos, a couple that didn't know whether or not they wanted to join.

The Ivanov's, Chris and Dana, showed up and sat at the table next to us. I greeted them. Over the past two months Chris had proposed to Dana and they were planning for their wedding. In my mental catalog I classified the Ivanov's as preferring to swing with a single other couple.

The Moore's were already here, Alex and Maria from the Penthouse. They were across the common room standing over another couple, the Erickson's, Anne and Josh, who were seated at a table. Both couples were very similar in my mental classification system. They both loved big groups but they liked to do their own thing. That way they could share tales of their adventures with their partners later. The main difference was that the Erickson's were younger, in their early thirties. Anne had shoulder-length black hair with blond streaks while Josh was a big man with short blond hair.

Over the next hour I socialized with many of the couples, occasionally dancing with one girl or the other. Robin and I always found each other. We shared what we had done with each other. I was very relaxed, especially after my third drink.

Over that hour three more couples showed up, the Blake's, the Fuller's, and the Gill's. That made eight couples; sixteen people. It was a start. I chatted with all of them, getting to know anyone I was less familiar with.

The Blake's, Terrance and Marla, were originally from California. Terrance was very muscular, working out nearly every day, with short black hair. Marla was a beautiful blonde babe with big fake tits. I'm not a big fan of fake tits but hers were spectacular. She always kept herself tanned, even in winter. They both liked to participate together in big groups.

The Fuller's, Frank and Melissa, were native Coloradan's in their late twenties. They lived in a really nice house in the mountains with their golden retriever, Buck. Frank was a businessman. He was a little overweight with pale skin. The girls liked him for his staying power. He preferred to watch during the early part of the night and then 'finish off' any women who were still horny after all the other guys were drained. Melissa was a very pale woman with dirty-blond hair. She was strong and agile from many hours on the slopes but she never got any sun. She loved to show off so she preferred big groups.

The Gill's, Mack and Rita, were an odd couple in their late thirties. They were very different from each other and each had their own preferences. Mack was a big barrel of a man. He preferred to find a woman who wanted to try out his very thick cock and take her to a private room with the peep-hole open so anyone could watch. Rita was a little overweight but very pretty with long brown hair. She had tattoos everywhere and loved to participate in big groups, especially if it meant she could get double-penetrated.

As you can see, it's a lot to keep up with.

It was eight o'clock and I was feeling pretty comfortable when I noticed a couple of pretty girls I had never seen before sitting at the table closest to the entrance. I could tell by their wide-eyed looks that they had never been here before. Fresh pussy.

I saw that they already had drinks as I approached. I was buzzing pretty well by that time and my cock had been bulging in my jeans in anticipation for the last hour. I walked up to the table and stood tall, not hiding the bulge in my jeans at all. I asked, "First time?" giving them my best smile.

They both had different reactions but said in unison, "Yes."

The one on the right was a beautiful blonde in her mid-twenties with straight shoulder-length hair and bangs. She looked Swedish with piercing blue eyes. Her pale svelte body and full firm breasts were enhanced by the dark blue dress she wore. It tied behind her neck and dropped a narrow strip of cloth down over each of her tits. They met at her waist, exposing her cleavage clear down to her navel. The cloth was thin enough to clearly show her hard nipples and was not wide enough to encompass her tits, leaving a huge amount of pale cleavage between as well as allowing tit-flesh to spill out of the sides under her arms. I couldn't see the rest of the dress under the table. She looked at me in the eyes with a wary smile.

The girl on the left was a young Chinese cutie with short black hair that framed her round face. She was thin with small breasts, her conservative dress not helping matters. It was a red dress but it covered way too much. It zipped up the back to a collar at the neck. It had long sleeves and a pretty design on the front. It completely covered her. I did notice, however, that she sported several earrings in each ear. Her eyes grew wide as she stared at my crotch. She seemed unable to avert her gaze, which made me smile inwardly and my hard cock twitch in my pants outwardly. She must have seen this small change in my bulge because she gasped softly and sat back in her chair a bit.

"So you're virgins," I announced, looking for a reaction as I continued to stand in front of their table.

The blonde nodded as the Chinese girl looked up at my face for the first time and said, "No, I've had sex before."

She had no accent. She was American. The blonde said to her, "He meant we're virgins to this club."

The Chinese-American girl blushed and looked down. I found that so cute. I said, "Hi, I'm John."

"I'm Heather," the blonde replied, still a bit wary of me. She had a pretty voice. I wanted so much to touch the soft pale skin of her breasts that spilled out the sides of her dress.

"My name is Kim," the Chinese-American girl said. She was still a little embarrassed, I thought.

"So," I said sitting down in the chair next to Heather. "Heather, Kim, what are you two looking for?"

Kim looked at me confused and said, "I'm looking to get laid. Isn't that what you do here?"

I laughed. "Got me on that one," I conceded.

Heather laughed too, which I was heartened by. She was so sexy but so reserved, or was she just nervous? "I'm mainly here for Kim," she said.

Maybe that was why she was nervous. Maybe she wasn't there for herself at all. But then I wondered, why was she dressed like that? "Oh?" I prodded.

"I want a guy to make me come," Kim blurted. She wasn't shy or nervous at all.

"You've never had an orgasm?" I asked Kim, trying not to sound too shocked. I had met some women who had never had an orgasm but none of them would have wanted to go to a sex club. Though sex felt good to them without orgasms, it was a little lower on their list of priorities than other women.

"Of course I have had an orgasm before," she replied as if I was the one who was confused.

Now I really was the one confused. Saving me, Heather explained, "She can do it herself but it takes a long time. No guy she's been with could last long enough. She always has to finish, um, manually."

I smiled and said, "I think we can help Kim out. Kim, you can try one guy and if he doesn't last go on to another one and another one. That could work. But, there's one guy in here that can probably last long enough for you. He likes to go last but he should be able to satisfy you if nobody else can," I told her.

"Really?" she asked, excitedly. "Who is he?"

"His name is Frank," I told her as I glanced around and spotted Frank Fuller mixing himself a drink. When he was finished I called to him over the music and waved him over. I introduced him to Kim and said, "Kim, this is the man you need to talk to about your issue."

Kim cast me a skeptical glance. As I mentioned, Frank is a little overweight and pale. He's not the most impressive guy on first glance.

Frank sat down and, with my encouragement, Kim told him her story. When she was finished he smiled at her and said, "Come with me. Let's talk to a few other people and see what we can do for you tonight."

I knew he would take on Kim as a personal challenge. I mentally patted myself on the back for that one. When they left the table I looked at Heather and asked, "So, what's your story?"

"I don't really have one. I'm mainly here for Kim," Heather repeated.

"You said that before," I said. "However, you say 'mainly' and when Kim left you stayed here with me. So, there is something you want. Besides, if you were only here for Kim, why did you come dressed like that?"

Heather fidgeted. I had hit a nerve and she was not sure what to say. "It's silly," she said.

This was an opening I could drive a truck through. I said, "You let me be the judge of that, okay? What is it? What's your fantasy?"

"Well," she said, still hesitating. "I want to try something I've never done before; two things, really." She sighed, "God, this is so embarrassing."

I pulled my chair closer to her and took her hand in mine. It was cold. I looked at her and said softly, "Heather, we are all just people here. I want you to have a good time so you keep coming back. You would be a great addition to our little group. But I can't help you unless to tell me what you want."

Her expression softened as she looked at me and saw my sincerity. She said, "Well, I've been with a lot of guys, but I've never been with a woman."

"Okay," I said slowly. "What's the other thing you've never done?"

Heather blushed as she hesitated and then finally said, "I've never been with more than one guy at a time."

"So, what exactly is your fantasy? Just two guys and a girl?" I asked.

She cringed. She looked down and then took a deep breath. She didn't look at me as she said, "Yes. I want to have one guy in my pussy and one in my ass while I eat another girl's pussy."

I smiled at both the fact that she started talking more plainly and at how embarrassed she was by it. As for what she wanted, I had almost been afraid it was going to something extreme. I said, "Okay."

Heather looked up at me in disbelief. Her face was beet-red. She said, "I know that's probably too much to ask."

"Nonsense," I said with a confident smile. "You prefer a blonde, brunette, or redhead?"

She shook her head and chuckled, trying to absorb what I was saying. "You sound like a waiter taking my order," she told me.

I laughed. I don't know when I had appointed myself TSC savior, or when I decided it was my task to make sure everyone had a good time. I guess I had just gotten that comfortable.

Heather smiled and, in response to my original query, said in a soft voice, "I just want to eat a pussy that's clean and tastes good."

I laughed again. "Don't we all?" I said. The alcohol helped make everything a little funnier than it really was. "Okay just a second," I added as I glanced around and spotted Robin a few tables away. She was listening to Frank, Chris, and Alex talk to Kim. I called out to her, "Robin!"

Heather gripped my hand in apprehension. I comforted her with a small squeeze in reply. Her hand was still cold.

Robin turned and gave me a big smile as I waved her over. She had six buttons unsnapped on her shirt at this point, leaving only the two at the bottom to hold her shirt in place. It was still a few minutes until 8:30, so nudity was against the rules. She was showing off a lot of pale cleavage as well as her stomach but the shirt still covered her nipples... barely.

"Starting early?" I asked, gesturing to her open shirt as she stepped up to me. I released Heather's hand.

"I am so fucking horny," she replied as she bent down and kissed me. She let her hand drop and rub my hard cock through my jeans as we kissed. She was more buzzed than I was.

When Robin broke the kiss and looked at Heather I said, "Heather, this is Robin, my girlfriend. She had the sweetest pussy you have ever tasted. That is, if you had ever tasted one."

"Aw, you say the sweetest things," Robin said, half-sarcastic and half-sincere, as she sat on my lap. "Who's your friend? Heather is it?" she asked.

"Yes. She's new," I said, stating the obvious. "She came with Kim. She's never tasted a pussy before and I thought you might like to be her first. However, at some point, she wants to be DP'd while she's doing it."

Robin turned her attention to Heather to see the reaction on her face and see if I had gotten her story right. Heather looked completely embarrassed, blushing again, but she didn't object. Robin turned in my lap and, presenting her back to me, faced Heather. Robin took Heather's hand and said softly, "I'd love to be your first, if that's okay with you."

Heather swallowed hard and said softly, "You are so pretty."

"I'll take that as a yes," I heard Robin say as she boldly caressed the creamy white tit-flesh of Share's left breast that spilling out of Heather's dress under her arm. Then she said, "John, you have to feel this. Her skin is so soft."

I love Robin. She is so daring and bold. Heather licked her lips but didn't move. I reached around Robin with my left hand and caressed the outside of Heather's right breast. It was soft. I wrapped my right arm around Robin's waist.

With timing that can only be described as extraordinary, Nick appeared beside our table. Behind him I spotted the Russo's, Tony and Carla, the couple with the towels that liked the Jacuzzis so much, and the Fisher's, Stewart and Tammy. Tammy was the woman that got me out on the dance floor that first night. Nick shouted to the whole room, "It's eight thirty and the doors are locked." As usual, there was some clapping.

Robin sighed, "Thank god," as she pushed the fabric aside and cupped Heather's left breast in the palm of her hand. She rolled the nipple between her fingers as she leaned forward and kissed Heather gently on the lips.

My cock was a hard lump under Robin's butt, as I slipped the fingers of my left hand into Heather's dress and cupped her right breast, gently rolled the hard nipple between two of my fingers. At the same time I cupped Robin's left tit with my right hand. Completely unintentionally, I compared them. Though Robin's tits are proportionally bigger for her body, Heather's tits were actually slightly bigger because Heather is bigger overall. Despite the alcohol I managed to refrain from mentioning that little fact.

Heather left her arms at her side. She didn't seem to want to move and disrupt the attention we were giving to her breasts, especially at how passionately she was beginning to kiss Robin back.

Robin got off my lap so she could kiss Heather more passionately. She straddled the blonde's left knee as she pressed her tongue into the pretty girl's mouth. She tried to cup both of the woman's tits in her hands, finding mine still on one of them. I pulled it back to let Robin do her thing.

I pushed the table aside. It slid easily across the carpet. I waited for just a moment to make sure that Heather was enjoying what was happening. My question was answered when she reached up and cupped Robin's face with one hand and pulled the bow behind her neck, letting the top of her dress drop away. I knelt down on the floor between Heather's legs, gently pushing her left leg, the one Robin wasn't sitting on, aside. She didn't resist.

The music really cranked up, thumping loudly through the building as, ostensibly, the action started. My mind was riveted to Heather and, other than the music, I really didn't know what else was going on in the place.

Heather dropped her hand to the back of my head, encouraging me, as I kissed my way up her inner thigh. Her skin was soft, cool, and clean against my face. The clean scent of her body spray mixed sexily with the light musky aroma coming from her the cleft between her thighs.

Robin broke the kiss and ran her tongue down Heather's neck, laving the sensitive skin. At the same time I had reached the edge of the chair. Heather scooted forward, tipping her crotch toward me. Between that and her hand at the back of my head, I was encouraged to say the least. She wasn't nervous or apprehensive any longer.

"Oh, my god," Heather sighed and whispered. It was just loud enough that I could hear her during a lull in the music.

I slowly hooked my finger into Heather's lacy blue thong, and ran the back of my finger very gently against her pussy. Her hips twitched with rising passion as I ran my finger up and down, not feeling any hair. I pulled her thong to the side. Her cunt had flowered open and I could see her clit was hard at the top of her slit.

Robin dropped her head to Heather's tits. She gently lapped at one of the hard nipples as she kneaded the firm tit-flesh with her fingers. She sucked at one nipple and then the other, working on the blonde's tits like the expert she was.

Still holding her thong to the side with my finger, I pressed my face to Heather's warm crotch. I engulfed her pussy with my mouth and lapped gently at her clit with my tongue. She tasted almost as sweet as Robin.

"Oh, fuck yea," Heather gasped, pressing her hand firmly against the back of my head.

I wasn't going anywhere. I knew Robin was moving and doing something but I ignored her for the time being and just concentrated on eating Heather's pussy as best I could. I created a little suction and started licking harder at her clit. She relaxed her hand on my head and squirmed her hips. I surmised I was licking too hard. I softened my tongue and she gripped my head again. She liked it soft. I learned a very long time ago that every woman is different.

"Yea, that's it," Heather moaned.

I heard them kissing again above me but I couldn't see anything. I very gently closed my lips around Heathers clit and used my lips to suck it in and out of my mouth. Her hips wiggled and she pulled my head even tighter against her pussy.

I alternated between licking her clit and gently sucking on it; back and forth, driving her higher and higher. With my free hand I slipped a finger up her cunt, right below my mouth. She was warm and very wet inside.

"That feels so fucking good," Heather groaned above me.

"He is good, isn't he?" Robin asked rhetorically and proudly.

I gently pummeled Heather's clit with my lips and tongue as I drove my digit deep inside of her. I twisted my hand around, palm up, under my chin and stimulated her g-spot. When I heard the grunting above me I knew I was doing a good job.

When Heather's thighs closed around my head and her pussy washed my finger in her pussy juices, I knew she was coming. I felt her cunt flex and release around my finger, wishing it was my cock. I planned that it would be my cock in there very soon.

Heather gripped me by my hair and pulled my head back away from her pussy. She tilted my face up, bent down, and kissed me, tasting her own girl-cum off my lips. I kissed her back, letting her taste herself.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,506 Followers