Double Trouble Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,506 Followers

"Sorry," I said.

"Don't be," she said. "You made my fantasy come true."

"I'm glad," I told her. "I knew Robin would be able to make it happen, even if I couldn't be there."

"What happened to you?" she asked, concerned.

"By the time I got my clothes off, the room was already full," I told her.

"Well," she said sexily as she climbed into the Jacuzzi, "I never did get to properly thank you for making me feel so welcome."

I smiled at that and, encouraged, she glided toward me and kissed me on the mouth. I parted my lips and her tongue was there. She wanted to press her tongue deep into my mouth and I let her. She smelled of sex and it turned me on, my cock becoming hard again under the water.

As if sensing the change, Heather's hand found my dick and gently pumped it. Her eyes grew wide as she kissed me. She pulled back and glanced down. Breathlessly she said, "I had no idea your cock was so big."

She hadn't seen me naked at all, I remembered. I was flattered by her reaction. I couldn't resist asking, "Is that a problem?"

"God no," she gasped. Then she smiled at me and, with a playful tone that I usually only get from Robin, she said, "So, you got to eat my pussy and get me all wet, but I didn't get to suck your cock. It's only fair that you stand up and let me have a taste."

As she backed away, I stood up in the center of the Jacuzzi, my long hard thick nine-inch cock pulsing strongly, high and proud. I knew sexual activity was going on in the other Jacuzzi but Heather had my undivided attention. I wanted her so bad.

Heather reached up and stroked my prick, cleaning off any Jacuzzi water that still clung to my skin. She pursued her lips, pressed them to the underside of the head of my cock, and sucked.

Pleasure flooded my senses as Heather's lips and tongue suckled and laved the bundle of nerves under the head of my prick. It was like connecting a light socket to my pleasure center. I groaned, "Oh, yea."

Heather gripped the base of my cock in her fist and slurped half of my cock into her mouth. She immediately began bobbing her head on my cock, her blond hair flailing wildly about her head. She was wasting no time.

I worked to maintain my balance as Heather's movements, combined with the pleasure flooding my senses, threatened to knock me over. Though I had just come, it had been inside of a condom and my cock had not been rubbed raw; it was not oversensitive. What Heather was doing to my prick was exactly what I needed.

The beautiful blonde stroked me with her mouth for a solid minute before pulling off, dropping her head between my legs, and sucking gently at my balls. She stroked my cock rapidly with her fist as she tenderly licked and sucked at my nuts. She rolled her eyes up and looked at me as she did this.

If I hadn't already come twice that day I might have come right then, the sight was so sexy. I loved the feel of her lips and tongue on my balls. Her fist made my cock come alive as she alternated between stroking the shaft quickly and rubbing the head, still slick with her saliva, against the palm of her fist.

Seeing the pleasure on my face she smiled up at me before plunging her face back down around my cock. She worked my dick like she was possessed, bobbing and twisting her head until, from my angle, she became lost in a mass of writhing blond hair.

I was really enjoying the attention and I finally glanced around to see what was going on around me.

In the other Jacuzzi, Shelly was slowly grinding her big butt down on Tony's lap as he sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi, sucking his cock as deep inside her pussy as she could. On the other edge of the Jacuzzi, Carla had her back to Jake, Shelly's broad-chested husband, and was bouncing on his cock, her big tits bouncing freely on her chest.

A number of couples were gathering their clothes together, preparing to leave. Though the thumping music was mellower than it had been earlier, there was still nobody on the dance floor. The DJ had retired for the evening as well.

Heather pulled her face off my cock, leaving it tingling with pleasure. She looked up at me with lust written all across her face. She said, "Sit down."

She guided me down to sit, not on the edge of the Jacuzzi, but down on the little bench seat in the water. The warm swirling water felt good on my cock as I settled down, the water reaching mid chest on me.

I made to lift her up so I could eat her pussy but she would have none of it. "I'm already too wet," she said with a smile.

Heather came to me and kissed me. She straddled my lap and, using one hand to hold my cock steady, she sank her pussy down around me. She was tight. Way tighter than I had expected, especially given that she had just been DP'd earlier that evening.

I groaned in pleasure. "So tight," I said.

"You'd better believe it," she said with a smile, proud of herself.

I looked at her and then I whispered, "You forgot the condom."

She smiled at me and said, "No, I didn't. Nobody can see under the water. Robin mentioned that you'd rather not wear one."

It was true that I didn't like wearing them, but at TSC it's the rules. Plus, especially with new members, it just made good sense. I was not going to object in this case because I was way too turned on, I was already inside her, and I had become much more daring in recent weeks.

Throwing caution to the wind, I wrapped my arms around Heather and kissed her as she worked her hips back and forth, my cock slipping in and out of her cunt below the surface of the swirling water. I leaned back and she began slowly rising and falling around my dick. I watched her tits dip in and out of the water on each stroke. I was nowhere near coming and I felt I could do that forever.

"See you next week, John," Dana said to my left. She was dressed and standing next to the Jacuzzi. She bent down to kiss me.

I leaned my head back and kissed Dana as Heather continued to fuck me. Afterward, I said to Chris, "Let me know when your bachelor party is."

"I'll let you know when we have set a date. It'll be next year," Chris told me. The bachelor party will be legendary, I just know it. But, that might be another story.

He nodded and gave me a fist bump. In TSC, the men didn't shake hands for a number of reasons. Fist bumping was very common.

As Heather continued to work herself up toward an orgasm on my cock, the din of conversations not five feet away was a little distracting to her. I had actually come to find it exciting. To know someone is having a conversation or even talking to you while you are fucking was such a nasty rush. Besides, Heather's pussy was so tight around my cock that she had the majority of my attention, no matter what else I was doing at the same time.

I said goodbye to Maria and Alex, promising to catch up with them next time. As I was bidding farewell to the Erickson's, Josh and Anne, Heather came. Her pussy gripped my cock and drew me right out of my goodbyes in mid-sentence. I sat up and wrapped my arms around her. I hooked my hands onto her shoulders and pulled her down on me, lodging my cock deep inside of her.

"You're cock feels so good in me," she groaned as her orgasm crashed over her.

I held her as she bucked and squirmed until she came down from her orgasm. She kissed me and then stood up, turned around, and settled back down around my cock, her back to me. I cupped her big tits in my hands, the nipples hard against my palms. Her skin was so soft.

Heather leaned back and rested her head on my shoulder as, her back arched, she hunched her hips up and down again mine under the water. The swirling water, which rushed in and out between our bodies, sexily caressed my balls as she fucked me.

"I'm coming again," Heather cooed. Her hips worked faster and then stopped as she came. She moaned and grunted as her orgasm washed over her like the jets of the Jacuzzi.

Robin and Kim appeared next to the Jacuzzi as Heather came down from her orgasm and her hips started moving again. They both smiled at me and climbed into the Jacuzzi.

Kim came up to me and whispered in my ear, "I came twice on a cock tonight. It was great. Thank you for setting it up." Then she kissed me, her tongue pressing deep into my mouth.

I felt hands on my balls, on the base of my shaft, and rubbing Heather's clit. They were Robin's hands. She always knew just want to do to take me to the next level. My orgasm was a ways off yet but it was definitely on its way.

"Raw dog?" Robin asked me barely loud enough for me to hear over the music.

She was asking why I wasn't wearing a condom. I broke the kiss with Kim and replied to Robin, "Heather's idea." Then I looked at Kim and said, "Do me one favor, stay right there and block the view of my cock from anyone else."

Kim nodded.

I stood up, leaning Heather forward until she had to brace her hands on the far edge of the Jacuzzi. As requested, Kim blocked the view of my cock from anyone looking. Robin positioned herself on the opposite side, one of her hands busily darting from Heather's tits, to her clit, while her other hand stimulated my balls.

I hooked my hands into the fulcrum of Heather's wet hips and began fucking her. I started off slowly, sliding my cock in and out of her gently, but it wasn't long before the loud slapping sounds of my wet hips and stomach against Heather's wet ass and thighs could be heard by everyone in the vicinity.

"Oh, yes," Heather cried out. "Fuck me John!"

Heather's cunt was tight and it wasn't long before a little pain mixed in with the pleasure. Sometimes, as this time, a little pain was good stimulation, as long as it wasn't too much. Between that and Robin's hand cupping my balls, I was getting closer and closer.

I put all the energy I had left into it, jamming and cramming my cock into Heather's tight little pussy as hard as I possibly could. Kim looked up at me with wide eyes as she watched me fuck the shit out of her friend right in front of her. Robin, on the other hand, was doing everything she could to make it good for me and Heather, assisting however she could with active hands.

"Oh shit," Heather cried out as her tight pussy became even tighter around my hard throbbing prick, her orgasm bursting inside her brain.

I grunted and rammed my cock hard into Heather one last time. Robin kneaded my balls as I came. My cock expanded in the tight confines of Heather's pussy and cum raced up the shaft.

"Yes," Heather gasped as she felt my cum coating the hot walls of her cunt.

I came deep inside the beautiful blonde as Robin caressed me and then kissed Heather, whispering something to her. The pleasure enveloped me. I was in paradise.

A moment later I pulled Heather down with me, back under the water. I didn't want anyone to see my cum washing back out of her cunt. I tried not to think about what we were doing to the water in the Jacuzzi.

My cock remained hard inside her for another minute but after it deflated, Heather turned in my arms and kissed me. Her kiss was tender. She looked into my eyes and then smiled. "That was great," she sighed.

We stayed like that for a few minutes and then it was time to go. I pretended to take off a condom and put in a waste basket. I loved TSC and didn't want to be banned.

Heather insisted that Robin and I take her business card. She told us to give her a call after the holidays and we might be able to get together. That might be an interesting story if anything comes of it. Robin and I talked about it afterward and we both like Heather. It could be interesting.

Well, the sun has set behind the mountains, the dog is running around underfoot, and Robin just told me that dinner is ready, so I will end it here. It was a strange set of circumstances that brought Robin and I to this point in our lives. It's so hard for me to believe how different my lifestyle is now from just a few months ago. You never know who is out there waiting for you or how they might change your life. Whether that change ends up being for the better or for the worse, sometimes you just have to take that chance. I'm glad I took a chance on Robin.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,506 Followers