All Comments on 'Doubts'

by Balladeer

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapeabout 12 years ago
It was good...

But I felt like it needed more emotion... and it felt too short.

It is like you wrote a summary for a longer work.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Thanks

For sharing

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Ahhhh ! So this is the new millennium John Wayne

Fisticuffs are so passé. Now instead of hitting a heavy bag & actually facing them you hack your enemies puter' & frame them for child porn . Loving 'the noveau standard of manhood '. So it goes.

Fighting41Fighting41about 12 years ago
Thanks

For the story but it did feel very rushed feels more like an outline of a longer effort and not the finished product

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Agree with Baron

Story was way too short, still a good read.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
WHEN ONE TEMPTS THE WEE PEOPLE

terrible things derive. TK U MLJ LV NV

zed0zed0about 12 years ago
Short & Sweet

But way too short!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
there is no "Doubt"

about the ped0; in the closet about cuckhood but out of the closet about ped0philia, odd combination but it takes all kinds

nwhalernwhalerabout 12 years ago
Nice attempt

@LordSlamDawgg : You seem to mock any story where the revenge doesn't agree with your definitions of Manhood and being a REAL MAN. It doesn't matter if the wife has betrayed the husband, destroyed the marriage, traumatized him to beware of future interactions with others and ruined him for life. It has to be fisticuffs or suffer in silence!

Would you be equally enthused with a wife beating up the other woman who slept with her husband? Or are there different prescribed treatments for those in your handbook?

Are you that confident of being the arbiter of what constitutes right punishment for the crime? In fact how can you even judge the extent / impact of an emotional/mental anguish crime?

The husband alone knows how much he has been wronged (and it differs from case to case). Whether it be newly married or 25 years , each one is affected by betrayal (and reacts) in different ways and it traumatizes and changes them for life.

Sometimes the man is mentally in the right place and can just let it go. Sometimes the person is emotionally fragile or perhaps not yet at the Zen stage and has to take revenge (in fact it is more cruel to cheat/betray such people and makes you wonder if the punishment enough or not).

The revenge could be physical, emotional, financial or mental depending on the capabilities of the cheated upon spouse and on the desired impact on the man. The husband is under no obligation to society/government/community to decide on the course of revenge - it was not there to prevent this situation, nor is it going to hold his hand to get him through this.

Why therefore, is it better to to have a plan that involves beating someone to a pulp and having them suffer physical damage / just suffer in silence than to do something that involves mental anguish/imprisonment - because you think that is right? Because that is what a REAL MAN (as per your definitions of old school manhood) would do ?

When law does not mete out justice , it is up to the individual to take care of it because as Aristotle said “Justice is to give every man his own".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Short but pleasant change from usual LW garbage.

Gee, a husband who isn't a cuckold wimp. Did Literotica screw up? Thought their policy had become to post only wimp husband stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

WAY TOO SHORT, but loved it

Mousse9Mousse9about 12 years ago

Actually feels more like an outline than anything else. And it's rather..emotionless.

Maybe it's strange, coming from me, but having the culprits imprisoned on (fake) charges of childporn, that's totally disproportionate retribution. In my opinion, the punishment did not fit the crime.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 12 years ago
Not half bad

No one complained about HDK's stories when they were original, clever, short, and to the point. We need to encourage new writers and this was a different approach and entertaining. And no wimp cuckold Creampie crap! Four stars, please keep writing.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 12 years ago
Too short

I liked this story. It needed more depth and dialogue.The wife was a treacherous bitch who got what she deserved. I would have told her to tell her boyfriend that when he gets out of prison, I have some friends from the old country that very much want to meet him and that I was considering having them look her up too. That would give her something to think about. for those of you wimp ass cocksuckers who think he was too rough on the bitch and and boyfriend, screw you...

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
it was short but very tidy

I liked it, smack, smack down for the count.

torchthebitchtorchthebitchabout 12 years ago
Short, sharp and to the point ... but

You explained Cian, however Siobhan is reasonably well known and could also have been explained, as could Deidre, especially as she now has her own sorrows. I'm afraid these stood out a mile for me. If you are going to use "local colour" like this I prefer it to be correct. That nevertheless is a personal quibble. Your story is, as I said, short, but you show potential as a writer. Just take a little more time to flesh it out. Next time name your daughters Caoimhe and Niamh. That'll puzzle them

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
LordSlammdawg

A question for you.

What is a small man to do? What is a man who isn't well trained in fighting to do?

I would refer you to "Frank and Regina" by JPB. If a man who isn't able to physically beat the other man gets disrespected and cheated on, what exactly are his options? If I attempted fisticuffs with an MMA champion, I'd probably wind up like a Matt Moreau story, to my sorrow and pain. Now I've been cheated on and had my ass handed to me. Welcome to therapy.

No. You pick your battle ground. In this case, the man played to his strengths and it's hard to blame him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To quote 'hawkeye0007' ...

... "for those of you wimp ass cocksuckers who think he was too rough on the bitch and and boyfriend, screw you" ...

... I say "Absolutely"!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hmm seems to be lacking

It comes across as a good outline, but seems like lacking in emotion,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Piss poor plot.

This was lazily written and predictable as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The Anon cuckold wimp squad will hate this story.

5 stars for that reason.

roadbirdroadbirdabout 12 years ago
have to love this

for once the good guy won have a good day geoff hope your fighting skills come in handy while in prison...i dont think they like men who prey on toung girls much...you may end up being even tougher when you get out of prison ...

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Wow, I Think You Hit All the Stereotype Buttons

You tied this up incredibly quickly & brutally for a 20 year relationship. Not really much there for the wife's motivation. The characters lacked any real depth or emotion. This is one of the few times in this category that I might say that we needed more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To fast

Realy rushed. Um. Like she cheated I shot them. The end .good start. This was well done as a short flash story, but after a long marriage a flash may have been the wrong format.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Light , amusing TTB

I admit that the wife should have been exposed a bit more to our view. Her punishment was good, I am not sure that I like the idea of creating a lie to punish the guy, but he should be punished, but there is no reason for the victim to place himself at further risk in order to punish him....

The idea that either you are super man (Realman) or you have no right to respect is absurd! Those who believe it should go back to the caves.... One thing I learned long ago, there is always a bigger fish out there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Scorch the earth

Then leave? No emotion, no buildup, just catch them, do them in and go back to work?

Sorry, waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Are you really from Ireland?

Shivon? Are you serious? Don't you mean Siobhan?

C_frommnC_frommnabout 12 years ago
Short!

But sweet the way he got Both the Adulteress and her F_ck Buddy

demantoiddemantoidabout 12 years ago
fun short story

Loved your disciplined writing approach...very tight plot...thank you Balladeer! Great character development with such an economy of style. Very clever writing. Thank you for sharing your storytelling talents.

SKHPSKHPabout 12 years ago
Very good first time story, but the characters need more elaboration

Keep on writing!

Next time, please show more emotions and give us a hint, what made the cheater stray and whether she really wants to quit cheating. In this story, the wife's attitude is totally unacceptable - and one cannot even imagine how she could be a candidate for a 20 years lasting marriage with the male "hero".

4* from me.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
5 stars

Why did not he divorce her?It is a good Cruel Revenge Story.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
A lot of potential, but.....

the circumstances and characters didn't ring true.

I like your writing style, and the story was creative. An excellent Burn the Bitch story.

Loved the hero-he was smart, patient and vengeful; seemed a very Irish to me.

The circumstance of discovering the infidelity seemed false. Two reasons. First, assuming this was the first time in the marital home, why would the other man bring shaving cream and leave it there? Why bother with an overnight kit? I can get over that. But, we have a wife who has been carrying on a 2 year affair without giving a hint to hubby, but then collapses with guilt and shame and confesses because hubby finds a can of shaving cream? Doesn't ring true. Either she is great as deception, or she can't lie and deceive at all.

Second, the tension in the story, at least initially, was that she professes to love hubby. I've read stories about long-term, emotional affairs on this site where the wife DOES love hubby despite the affair (see Ohio's House of Cards).

However, in those stories, the wife prioritizes the marriage (in the end), and breaks off the affair when discovered. Here, the wife refuses to break it off with the other man as hubby demands, refuses to identify him to hubby, and continues to communicate with the other man. I thought it was interesting that she initially refused to make the call to the other man, ending it immediately and forever. She was willing to take whatever hubby dished out at her, but didn't want him to confront the loverboy. I thought that the story was going to develop along those lines, that she would end it, but on her terms, never giving hubby the satisfaction of knowledge and revenge, kind of like Renquist's The Damp, Gray Gone.

But, instead, the wife ends up basically being a bitch to hubby. Granted, he set her and lover-boy up (cleverly, btw), but she turns on him. I understand she has a nasty temper, but she sure turned on hubby in a hurry. What happened to the guilt and good Catholic girl?

So, what started as a set-up for an interesting psychological/emotional story turned into a standard, but creative BTB story. A fun read, but I felt like an opportunity was missed.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Couple of other little things.

The loverboy is a martial artist. Fine. But, he dismisses the 'computer geek' so nonchalantly to the wife? So disrespectfully? If wife really loved hubby, but fell into this affair as she claimed, would she really tolerate the other man belittling the hubby like that? There is a disconnect there.

Further, the wife volunteered 2 years prior. Her affair started about 2 years before. The other man had just started back at his employer after taking time off to 'grieve' his wife? Who takes a 2-year sabbatical from employment to grieve? A teacher at that? I guess it could happen, but that seemed strange to me.

I'm quibbling, to be sure, but they stuck in my craw. I'm looking forward to more from you Balladeer.

likeboblikebobabout 12 years ago

Too short to develop the characters and there was no real ending to the story. I did like the story line though and look forward to more of your postings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

a "good man" does not seduce a married women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
had so much potential

the idea and plot were great, but were enough for an 8-10 page story, not 3/4 of a page. I hope next time you work with an editor who pushes you to fulfill the promise of the story.

Meist21Meist21about 12 years ago
Not bad

Not a bad write. Liked the storyline but wished more time was spent on the ending. Also more time to figure out what was going through head and how in remorseful she is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Moderators...

Please, for the love of God, create a "Revenge" category for stories like this.

Until then, put them in Non-Erotic.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
has potential

but has things that don't make sense.She claims it was a mercy fuck but it has been goung on two years? It has been two years but lover is still fragile?She refuses to call loverboy because she is afraid he,an mma fighter,would get hurt? and he is afraid to divorce her because it would shame her but he frames her for kiddie pornw lover(I realize the rc is fucked up and doesn't seem to think pedophiles are a big deal,but most catholics would think pedophilia is worse)....it sounds like the writer wanted the affair to be recent but what this sounds like is a long term affair not a mistake....

trite_readertrite_readerabout 12 years ago
Nice

But the story was more like a long synopsis, an anecdote if you will. Work a little more on adding a more realistic timeline and continuity. The general gist of the story was great, and it could potentially make for an exciting full tale, with characters all fleshed out. You seem to be capable of pulling this off, so I'd like to encourage you to work on this more. It could be a very, very entertaining story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
After reading your other story, 'Sailing Onto The Rocks'

I think this is an attempt to redeem yourself.

However, the story is shallow.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 12 years ago
Reasonably well told story

Glad to see a husband character who would not accept cuckolding. A refreshing change. Revenge fitting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What a surprise, another security expert

Whose wife cheated on. Boo-fucking-hoo!!! And an Irishman this time, what another big surprise. Considering how bad their teeth are, I'm surprised anyone would really fucking care.

RHinSCRHinSCabout 12 years ago
Not Bad

They will put Geoff in the kiddie wing at the prison. He would be killed in general population. It is a shame that they protect them like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ped0 is grateful

for the protection of SHU - short lifespan for that cuck in genpop

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 12 years ago
Lordslamdawgg

The new war is drones, no need to get skin in the game. Sit at the computer and gun em down.

The rest the comments by people who can read without moving their lips and a finger were right. Too cold, too one sided, and too short. But that said, the bones of a great story.

katibkatibabout 12 years ago
NWAHLER

Thank you; right on!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
A Measured ( & Hopefully) Respectful Response to The Ever-Vitrolic Nwhaler & accomplished Author ( in my eyes anyway)) FD45

First things first ! This is ' just a story ' & my sardonic response was 'just a comment' That being said that, I thought the narrator's response was well over the top & cowardly. However, nowhere do I condone on a personal level violence to avenge a relationship gone awry due to a significant other engaging in consensual extramarital relationship. Both reactions are repugnant to me on a personal level.

My chosen mode of revenge would be to let the douche trespassing Romeo have my cheating gf or wife severing all ties as fast & completely as possible the only variable being based on if children involved. Divvy up all assets 50/50 & GET OUT of toxic relationship.

Speaking as a now single man of fifty years old : it's my theory that there are a lot more well-rounded , interesting women then men with the same qualities in my age range. Looking back at a 2 decade past relationship where my girlfriend did cheat on me, frankly she did me a favor. The last time I saw her, she had gained forty pounds & hideous blond dyed hair.

The narrator of this story did a fear based response based on his feeling that something precious was being stolen from him. But both halves of this couple didn't really know, appreciate, let alone really love each other - the woman came off as a dim bulb albeit an attractive one. Frankly , she is not indispensable .

One thing however was not addressed. . This woman was the mother of his now near adult-children & had been a good one. It was only luck that kept her out of jail from his frame job. You don't wreak this revenge on the mother of your children.

Let's be real. A certificate & vows guarantee NOTHING. Cold hard numbers say well over 50% of marriages end in divorce. If a marriage makes it till the children are grown & out of the house - you've had a better one then most. No matter what single or married - it behooves an intelligent man to cultivate himself on a financial, mental & physical level ' just in case' .

There's a lot more I could say. Alas I have deadline to meet. I wish both Nwhaler & FD45 good luck based on the supposition that they like me, love their country, faimly & obey all the laws that deserve to be obeyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
take it easy LSD

Forget the story is incoherent nonsense written for subhumans. The frame (unlikely as presented even in fiction) cannot be condoned by civilized men for the reason you point out; the 2 daughters. This author is way out of depth with this material (my family has been in military and civilian law enforcement for 3 generations) but in a fictional story those liberties are overlooked if they advance the plot, etc.

The main issue author has if he wishes to write beyond this level is defining one sympathetic character in the story with whom the reader can relate. He failed to do so (outlying simpletons and internet hard men aside) and much of his audience either voted low or not at all which, considering the plot (cuck btb revenge tale), is staggering.

The majority of the basement dwellers who live on this board aren't fit to raise children and have no experience in the field of producing well adjusted contributing members of society. The 2 daughters are an afterthought in this story and author committed a rookie mistake by including reference to them and eliminating any sympathetic feelings for his protagonist. He'll learn and do better next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

That was not a close shave for them, and well... that stuff happens sometimes. Especially, if you choose to cheat and offend the wrong person. A good ending, all in all.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Compatible punishment

Seems to me that the punishment should fit the crime. Geoff's crime against our protagonist is very slight. He accepts comfort from a woman who is herself alone, at a time he is in great pain. Not zero, but not intentional seduction and consequent alienation of affection, or betrayal of friendship, or rape of a reluctant woman. Shivon's crime is more serious. Instead of some degree of fairness, Geoff gets framed for something heinous he was never close to doing. Shivon's punishment ends up being more equitable...social embarrassment and loss of consort. The kids, although near adult, are NOT considered in the design and deliver of consequences. All in all, I like Geoff a LOT more than Cian although his reaction to her warning was a bit too bellicose for him to get a free pass!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
This is a tightly written story, straight to the point

I can only surmise that a man with his computer skills could have pulled off all of the set-up he did to his wife and her lover. But with that said, I still wanted to see the bastard, (the wife's lover) get his ass kicked before the cops had their way with him.

It seemed that his wife was already finished with her husband, since she refused to give up her lover. That would have been the breaking point for most men, and for him to realize that his marriage was finished.

A good revenge story, interesting and entertaining.

Thanks for the read.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 12 years ago
Anon funny...ha ha....Mousse correct though... not really a story one can find any meat in but

rhinsc found a link to pedo justice...even though rh the guy was just set-up...don't kill him for christ's sake.

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
I think there is a lot of reading into this story

and part of it is the fault of the writer who, as mentioned a number of times, didn't fully flesh the story (Please note, I don't need to know every date they had, every flower he sent her, all the sexual positions they engaged in...but I need more information then was offered in the story)

To wit: The woman refused to give up her lover's name. Why? Since she seemed somewhat guilt ridden, we have no idea. Was it to keep her husband from getting his ass kicked? Was it to avoid a confrontation? Was it to keep 'her fragile man' away from 'her' sin? Was it to keep her lover? Was it so she could avoid giving the husband ammo to humilitate her? Was it to keep the affair 'theoretical' so they could get over it easier?

I would submit to you that the call to Geoff was NOT proof of anything either way except that she does NOT mention she can't see him again. But maybe that had been discussed before ("If my husband finds out, it's over...") No, I'm not cutting the wife slack; I'm pointing out a very undefined area in the story. Many stories have very guilty women who were desperate to keep their marriages together but still felt affection for their fucktoys (I won't dignify them with the term 'lover'). If they didn't feel affection for the guy, they wouldn't be boning them, would they?

Additionally, the husband swore vicious red revenge against the lover, so the call to warn him was not unwarrented, if only to keep her husband out of jail...or spare her fucktoy...or to keep a paycheck coming in...or...but that's my point.

I can just as easily see this as a horrified Catholic girl, fallen for a sleazy line from an arrogant POS who is desperate to keep her marriage as I see a shameless slut who wants to keep her relationship secret for after her husband calms down so she can resume it. (Hint to wife: if you are waiting for an Irishman to get over a justified slight, you got a LONG wait...)

Which is the point: We don't know who she is.

LSD: Your critque was taking him to task for not beating the guy in a fair fight. Sorry I took you too seriously. I would prefer not to get my ass handed to me if I can avoid it. Maximum pain for them, minimum pain for me.

But as many say, the punishment did NOT fit the crime. Not that I buy the 'weepy Austrailian MMA fighter who was SHATTERED by the loss of his wife'. Not from the way he sounded on the phone (But we don't know HIM either...) Nah, the guy was using his techniques to get into her pants and she was a stupid fool to fall for it. But does that justify this? Kiddie porn stains forever. Why not just cut his balls off?

simaddictsimaddictabout 12 years ago
Revenge.

Where's the sex? All we read is that sex had occurred, but none is described.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@ Dear Anon the Lit does not change the numbers of hub and you mus be friend here with the consequence stories (simple consequence, revenge and reconcilation).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"the beaten cuckold craves revenge"

cuckdaddy and crew have a point about the desire for physical revenge in these stories - they read them to live out a fantasy impossible in real life. I played college ball so I watch NFL to vicariously live that dream. Beaten cuckolds need physical violence in their revenge stories, period. It is a vicarious release.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@ Dear simmadict The majority of Loving wives stories (95%) deal with those stories where wives are with not husbands. The large percentage male people do not like and do not feel erotic if their wives fuck a strange man or the their best friends. However they like if the cought cheating wives earn some consequence. Naturaly I prefer those revenge stories where the exhusband finds a newer, younger women and there are erotic in the end, but for me this consequence story is good. If you like true sex scens I recommend the Erotic coupling hub wich deals with 1-1 sex or Group sex hub wich deals with group sex. I suggest to you as the willing cuckold stories fans recommend us revenge story fans,Please DO NOT READ CONSEQUENCE STORIES (Simple consequnce, revenge and reconcilation stories).

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@ Dear Anon Why is problem for people to read fantasy Cruel Revenge Stories. You would like to live such World, where the male people 20% would be in prison for killing their cheating wives and the loverboys? Generaly I am not Cruel Revenge Story fan I prefer the Modern Figaro Type (what a mesterminded revenge!!!) and Romantic Revenge Stories (to change the cheating wives for better women stories), but in the real life background of many murders and violance is CHEATING. Readers read fantasy Cruel Revenge Stories overwhelming majority of them will not kill anybody only in fantasy. The readers let his anger out.

DWornockDWornockabout 12 years ago
1*

Threats and violence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
DWorncock is so stupid

she has to use her fingers to add 1 + 1

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 12 years ago
Oh such a fine Irish tale

of betrayal and revenge. Well written and quite fun to read, even with the violence. Keep writing.

Sid0604Sid0604about 12 years ago
Another good story

Hey B. Another great story. Keep them coming. Many thanks...... I enjoyed reading this one. Sid

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
#2 ACCORDING TO THE MISSUS

I dont believe the real hubby was injured. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dreary stuff

It's like an outline never fully fleshed out. Plus, the writing was pretty bad.

The worst of it is that the narrator rags on Yanks for mispronouncing Cian, without offering a clue as to its proper pronunciation, and then you spelled Siobhan incorrectly!

Sad stuff.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Good Tale of Revenge

Could have been longer. I wish it was longer. Still good.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Written as spoken

like a true Irishman.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
It would be pronounced like Sean or Shaun -

And that from a Yank -

Quick and dirty pay back - she was full of crap when she sat and confessed - and he set her up or would not have left the shaving cream - but she was too stupid to see it.

As the say a sucker is born every minute -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good tale

It actually seemed like the lead character was Irish. It was also obvious after she confessed and then immediately called her fucktoy and what she said that she had no more loyalty to her marriage or her husband and never once brought up her kids away in college. She started the affair in the role of a nurturer and then began to do things with her fuck toy a married woman shouldn't and never told her husband. Naturally when the seduction was complete she fell right into it even inviting her fuck toy to share her marital bed. Obviously he had no qualms fucking a married woman.

She also bought the bogus story of his MMA fighting in Austrailia.,all through the seduction she was incredibily nairve. Her husband was much better off without her and regardless of her Catholic beliefs he should divorce her, after it was her actions that lead to adultery.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 11 years ago
WOW

Remind me not to fuck with your character -- he plays for keeps! Original and entertaining, 5*

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Never liked edge shave cream opting for Gillette.

Nicely written and developed story, however way too short. I guess all the good stories are too short.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Good plot

but way too brief.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Good storyline but more development was needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice Burn....

Shivon is definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer. too bad!

BDEarth

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
The right size

This story is the right size...she showed no remorse...so had pain...

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Thanks, just what I needed!

I especially enjoyed the violence. I'm sick of namby pamby, politically correct, left wing, liberal, metrosexual, do-gooders trying to curtail our enjoyment of the bad guys getting theirs! I guess they know what camp they're in; and are afraid of getting caught themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why didn't he file for divorce?

That part made no sense. The whole story felt unfinished. And the computer hacking with no trace? Don't make me laugh. The Police would have had her cell phone which would have shown his hacking it open and she would have told the Police that he took her phone and what he did as his job. Which meant after a close look at him they would have recognized the previous work he had done on the child porno. Which would have told them he was involved even if Geoff's computer showed no signs of being hacked. And his computer would have shown the pictures he sent of Shivon. When she told them she never sent them Cian's frame up would have been obvious so instead of Geoff going to jail, Cian went to jail and lost his ability to work. Shivon got a divorce while he was in jail and kept all the assets since he had been convicted of a felony. His plan completely backfired.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
"She's a good Catholic girl. She doesn't believe in divorce"...

....but she has no problem with infidelity, betrayal and lying to cover it up.Yeah, figures.And her lover, full of depression, laughed as she explained the situation, nicely packed in a boast. His courage and his bravery came out easily as long as he felt he could be able to stay anonymous. 2 years? Where can I reach that nurse?

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
To EgoTrixi

Your comment points to a (somewhat) common theme in the Loving Wife category stories. It's used by lazy authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gee, everybody loses!

Well written, but.... He obviously still loves her. How did he gain? I just love where everybody goes to violence, solves things, doesn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You set up your stories well, but....

Then you always go for extreme revenge. The husbands you describe have no love, and no feelings. They don't wrestle emotionally with what they are about to do. So, despite the fact that they are well written from a technical standpoint, that's all that they are. You fucked him, I found out, now I'm going to kill or ruin both of you. Done, over, and I'm thorough with writing this one. You have some writing gifts, don't you have any emotion other than anger? You'd be really weird if you don't, and you should express your emotions other than anger.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 8 years ago
Funny how some of the commenters

felt that he should have more angst and less anger towards his loving wife. He had been married to her for 20 years and he comes home to find that she has been fucking someone else for 2 years, mercy fuck gotten out of hand. Anyway, she says all of the stuff you expect then immediately calls lover boy to warn him that hubby is looking for him. Evidently she has been bad mouthing hubby because lover boy isn't worried about getting his ass kicked, he's just a computer nerd. Right? Not always a pussy these computer guys. I have know some pretty tough nerds. I would expect the emotion that is uppermost in his psyche is anger, maybe even a righteous wrath. I would think that a pale rider would be on the horizon for lover boy and Hell would surely follow. Or he could use his expertise to frame the bitches who fucked him over and get away clean. Since he was the one the coppers called in to break the case open I would guess that he is better at covering his tracks than they are at finding out what he did. So, cry havoc and loose the dogs of war, Ethernet wise.

I thought it was a good story and I thank you for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

so lame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

Great LW and cuck stories, even the asshole of LIT agrees.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the wife is the one that cheated, where is her punishment?

concise but imprecise

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
This story can be redeemed if...

the author matures and creates a Ch. 02, sequel or prequel defining a character that the reader can relate to; feel sympathy toward.

Balladeer could benefit for some writing classes beyond high school.

Mercifully, it was short.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
THE PERFECT WAY TO ATTAIN REVENGE

just let their egos cast all the stones. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

Needs more!

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
CHEATING

A nice cheating/revenge tale a few holes in it but a good story, enjoyed it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Nice

Always great when cheaters get their comeuppance. HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Boston thugs...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! There are two words that never belong together!!

davwoodavwooabout 6 years ago
Have you ever been to Ireland

Most Irish people know that Shivon is spelt Siobhan. You should at least get the spelling of your main characters correct. Poor story anyway. No character development.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
DONT COUNT YOUR SHAMROCKS TOO SOON

the leprachauns are hard but fair and are known to balance the pots of gold. TK U MLJ LV NV

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago

There's worse crazy than here. Crazy that family says they can't imagine a woman doing that after showing video evidence.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Erin go Braugh

Another good one found in Random. Love this guy's work. Burns the bastards, cheating wives left living the good life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm with the chinese guy davwoo!

If the author can't even spell Siobhan right, there doesn't appear to be much hope for the rest of his plot - so that's as far as I read. davwoo,who?

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsalmost 5 years ago
Very smooth!

I understand most real cons don't care much for kiddie molesters. I bet he wishes he had died with his wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
He just needed to divorce her

His revenge was overkill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ouch!

Well hope the pussy was worth it. Over the top? No, she knew the man she married and did it anyway. Some people are just stupid. Poor Geofff.....not!.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBalladeer@Balladeer
Long time reader, occasional writer. Retired living on an island.

story TAGS