Lucky Thirteen: Dr. Adams & the Rectal Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she let the girl stew Thirteen began to undress, taking care to stay behind the helpless brunette, ensuring she was none the wiser. First she unbuckled her belt, moving slowly to keep metal clinks to a minimum. Then she quickly unzipped her jeans and pushed the skintight fabric down her legs. These were placed on a chair to the side, followed by her trademark loose tank top. Finally Thirteen pulled her hair free of its ponytail allowing her short wavy dyed locks to once again hang loose around her face. All the while Adams detected nothing, still struggling to deal with the sensations running through her. But the camera caught everything.

Now Thirteen's lithe young body was fully on display. She was clad in luxurious red lingerie, wearing a thong that accentuated her hips whilst a matching bra raised her small, yet pert breasts. The outfit was stunning and had been used it to easily persuade girls into bed. With this girl however, Thirteen had been prepared to go the extra mile. Frankly her sexy outfit was mainly for her own ego. Hell, she planned to watch the recording several times later after all.

By this point Adams was struggling to maintain her already withering composure. Beyond horny, the girl was drenched in sweat and practically gyrating in place. If her hands were free they would have been buried deep inside her pussy, attempting to lower the heat that burned through her loins. Instead all she could do was pant and mewl.

"You okay?" Thirteen asked redundantly.

"Ahhh, y-yeah, just ahh, just burning up a bit," Adams replied, attempting to disguise the lust she was experiencing; "I could really do with a bathroom break though."

Thirteen grinned, though when she spoke she feigned sympathy: "Almost there now, I just need to place a pump up your sphincter to circulate the fluid in your lower digestive tract."

The blonde retrieved her big finale piece, her favorite 12-inch strap-on dildo, which was pulled out of its hiding place in a nearby draw. Many times she had used this very dick to turn other straight females. This she attached tightly around her still clad crotch, ensuring the stimulator was primed and in position, before approaching her target, the still quivering fully exposed rectum of the foolish Dr. Adams.

"Don't worry, I think this will relieve you of all of your symptoms Jessica..."

Adams perked up when she heard the dyed blonde's words, now desperate to cum: "Oh please, just do it, AHH..."

Before Adam's could finish, her panties were pulled free, dropping until they were stretched between her spread knees. The brunette's butt cheeks were then pulled apart and the 'pump' Thirteen had mentioned began to slowly delve into her most private area. All she could do was cling to the cot's handles and pull at her straps as this huge device skewered her butt hole.

On the other end of the dildo, Thirteen struggled to get leverage on Adams slippery abdomen before finding an appropriate position. One hand groping one of Adams' boobs whilst the other found purchase between the brunette's legs, fingers diving into more private territory. By this point Adams was too lost to even consciously realize what the dyed blonde was doing with her, the young Doctor's mind consumed in a sea of lust and other unfamiliar sensations. Thirteen registered Adams' eagerness in the face of sodomy, smiling. Her formula was a catalyst for sexual need, but it always had to be there within a person initially. She'd been wrong about this "straight' girl.

Taking Adams' anal virginity was an incredible turn on. Adams was a trust fund kid begging for some discipline in her life and Thirteen intended to give it to her good. So she took her precious time on her anal cherry, slowly placing the head of the dick against her friend's previously unviolated butt hole and then gently increasing the pressure so that the tight ring of flesh was slowly forced open until the first few inches of strap-on cock slid deep inside the sweet virgin ass. 

Adams' cried out in pain, the intrusion only further confusing the helpless brunette, conflicting with the intense pleasure she was getting from the experience. Before tonight she would have never crossed lines such as lesbianism and anal play. But the brunette was aware that somehow she had crossed into those territories. However, all she really cared about now was how good the pump felt inside her butt, and she was so horny from the initial aphrodisiac enema that what Adams had always imagined as a submission barely even registered.

And so it wasn't even that bad when Thirteen added more and more of the object which relentlessly move further into her rectum, or when the blonde started slowly pushing those few inches in and out, beginning to butt fuck the helpless girl, who could no longer even restrain her moans of pleasure, which seemed to increase with every thrust. Adams barely even noticed any pain, even as the brunette's bowels were violated. Yet she couldn't ignore the obvious intimacy that she felt. This occurred to her when the dyed blonde's hips smacked into her butt cheeks. Why wasn't Thirteen fully clothed?

Shock coursed through the girl as she finally realized that essentially, the blonde Doctor she had trusted to perform a procedure on her was essentially butt fucking her. Why wasn't she disgusted? No, it was just an experiment. Of course this didn't count. So she was free to become lost in the feeling of that 'pump' sliding in and out of her ass hole, giving her the most powerful sensations of pleasure she had ever felt. She rationalised that it was just a natural reaction to stimuli.

Thirteen laid down so her breasts were pressing into Adams' back and her breath blew threw the hair on the back of the brunette's neck. Thirteen wanted Adam to be aware that a woman was doing this to her, to break through the illusion the young Doctor still clung to. Deep down Adams knew her more submissive feelings were rising to the surface as her beautiful butt was invaded over and over. She was Thirteen's now, putty in her friend's hands. At this point all Adams' could do was cry out incoherently whilst her body met each of Thirteen's thrusts, as if she were fighing back.

Thirteen observed the girl from behind, beginning to plumb into the very depths of her sphincter. Despite everything Adams was clearly enjoying herself, if her squeals of pleasure didn't prove that then the fact that she was shamelessly slamming her own butt back against the bowel busting thrusts certainly did. Adams knew a small behind such as hers was never meant to be assaulted this way. Luckily for Thirteen, Adams was all about testing her own limits.

As for Thirteen herself, nothing turned the girl on more than taking an uppity woman in this fashion and with Adams she had hit the jackpot. Now she was just living in the moment, going to town on the girl below her, even rising up on her tiptoes, putting all of her weight into her thrusts. This all just pushed the stimulator even further into herself, creating a delightful pressure.

As she got her jollies she smiled and winked at the camera, running her hands through her wavy locks, pulling them away from her own face. Then, with renewed gusto, she got into position and attacked the butt in front of her, any mercy forgotten.

To encourage Adam's she cooed down at her, whilst stroking the now messy hair of the Doctor below her: "Good, girl. That's it! Push back against my pump. Let go. That's a good girl." It was patronizing, but effective, Adam's now also forgetting her normal manner: "AHHHHHH!! Oh GOD that's feels... AWw..." Lucky for them both, Thirteen had chosen the room guessing there would be an excess of noise. Psychiatric rooms were soundproofed. Some patients screamed, just not usually under these circumstances.

The gel, now with nowhere else left to go, splashed around inside Adams' bowel. Some however did escape, running down the legs of the two girls and pooling at their feet. On harder thrusts Thirteen's torso was sprayed with hot gel. This finally set the young Doctor off.

As Thirteen came she wrapped her arms around her test subject's middle, holding on to her tightly whilst gasping into the brunette's ear. This shattered Adam's resolve and she experience a powerful orgasm herself that shook her to her very core. The girl's hair flew around her face and she spasmed sharply, as if she were trying to buck Thirteen off. All the blonde could do was grunt and hang on as Adams shook, both girls climaxing repeated. Eventually however, they were spent and they collapsed forward unto the fortunately foam cladded cot.

When Adams came to she felt Thirteen untying the last of the straps that had held her in place. The dyed blonde Doctor expected the younger brunette to turn around and be shocked to find her in sexy lingerie. It wasn't exactly professional conduct after all. Adams barely glanced however, instead untangling herself from the bed and stumbling over to the adjoining bathroom, leggings and panties still around her ankles.

Thirteen smirked, her eyes gleaming with satisfaction. The blonde strode over to the toilet door, which had been left ajar and peered inside. Her smile widened as she saw the troubled young doctor on the other side pant and groan, attempting to expel the enema that coated her insides. She moved back into the psych patient room, grinning as she dressed quickly. It would be a week before Adams hormones dropped back to reasonable levels.

A minute later and the door off the toilet burst open once more. The sight of a smiling Thirteen, leaning smugly against the bed, greeted Dr. Adams. Jessica herself was in a state, both arms grasping the doorway. The girl had dilated pupils. Her usually composed hair was a mess over her face and the brunette was drenched in sweat. Jessica had been driven wild with lust and she clung to her surroundings feebly. She knew if she hadn't then she would have probably pounced on Thirteen. That she realized, was a scarily lesbian notion.

"Are we done?" she croaked, big brown eyes desperate: "You get all you needed?"

"Let me just have a look" Thirteen said. She stepped forward, turning Adams around by the shoulders to face the wall, before kneeling behind her. Once again she peeled down the tight leggings and then Adams pink panties to inspect the damage.

Adams butt was bruised and gaping, pink, tender and pulverized. Thoroughly broken in, just like its owner. Thirteen couldn't resist slipping her tongue inside, just to get a little taste of her own handiwork.

"Ungh" was all Adams could manage to say, still unable to grasp what was happening, as once again she found pleasure when Thirteen, another woman, invaded her most private orifice, this time with a small wet implement. It swirled around her inner walls lightly, the soothing sensation making for a welcome change.

Before she could adjust however, Thirteen finished teasing the sore rosebud, rising up and replacing the young brunette's clothes.

Soon Adams was sent back to House's office where Thirteen had found her, although there was no chance the girl could solve the puzzle she had been working on now. As Adams stumbled away, her tweed jacket, belt and shoes back on, Thirteen thanked the young Doctor warmly whilst patting her on the behind, fondly groping a warm cheek. Adam's flinched but didn't look around; avoiding Thirteen's striking eyes as she said goodbye. The brunette then limped away.

Thirteen just smirked, walking back over to her camera and grabbing the device off of its tripod, fast-forwarding through the captured footage of ultimate submission. With some skillful editing she could make a more Adams centric piece for wider distribution. Say, throughout the entire hospital?

12