Dr. Chocolate Dick Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some minutes of riding out his orgasm, he reached up to fondle her tits again. He just couldn't get enough of them. He even put one hand down to her sopping pussy and brought a few chunks of his sperm up to rub it around on her nipples. She was still breathing hard and let out a little gasp as he did this, partly because it felt good, and partly because it was just one more nasty nail in the coffin for the good girl deep inside of her. Would she ever be a good girl again? What would Tammy think of all her high and mighty talk about getting away from that nasty pervert, Johnson, if she could see her now? Her cunt was an explosion of freshly fucked pussy lips and cum, and now Dick was rubbing it on her nipples and even in her mouth again. She sucked the cum from his fingers, half out of condemnation that it's all she was good for now, and half because she had just shared an extremely intimate moment with this man and was still partially caught up in the mood. Her mind was a cloudy haze of confusion as her raging hormones fought with her ability to take control of her body. She had just orgasmed more in this one hour than she had in the last 6 months and the intense stimulation was making it very difficult to think clearly.

Dick began a slow pumping motion with his hips and a worried look came over her. What was he doing? He had just fucked her for almost an hour. His cock hadn't even left her body yet, and he was moving in her again? However, a few seconds later he released his hold around her slender waist and pulled out of her pussy with a slurp. A rather large glob of sperm bubbled out of her cunt and slowly fell from her gaping hole in a long thick strand, with a fat drop on the end. It nearly touched the floor before the strand thinned out too much to hold its own weight and it plopped down. Dick watched this in amusement and tried to grope her tits again as she pushed herself up and off the table. He was sad to see her pussy hole close up as she swung her leg down onto the floor and tried for a minute to get her balance back. He wanted to do something more with her but she was already picking her clothes up off the floor. He could probably force her into more action tonight, as there was no doubt that she got off on the fucking, but her whole attitude was screaming that she had had enough and wanted to leave. He would be sure to get things moving with regard to her mother's needs as he didn't want her having any excuse not to fuck him again. She seemed to be in a bad mood now, but he was confident that when her mother's health started to pick up, things would also pick up for him, too.