All Comments on 'Dr. Joseph's Office Ch. 02'

by lustache69

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
lustache69lustache69almost 10 years agoAuthor
Comments

To the anonymous poster whose comment I deleted:

I doubt very much you'll ever read this, because you said that this story sucked. I don't take issue with that, because that's your subjective judgment, and there are plenty of stories with ardent fans that I dislike. Fair enough.

But if you're going to come into one of my stories and talk about how you disliked it, at least tell me why. If there was a serious story problem, let me know, and I'll do my best to fix it. If it was a spelling or grammar problem, I'd fix that too, though I might grumble about pedants and grammar Nazis. If the problem was that it wasn't malesub/golden showers/hairy mermaids doing dishes by hand, well, I don't know what to tell you, except that I don't write that stuff, and I never will. Regardless of the reason, tell me, and I'll take it into account.

I simply do not have the time or energy to give a shit about trollypants comments with not even a pseudonym. And I have zero tolerance for them.

Patricia169Patricia1697 months ago

I love this story and would love to meet Maci or doctor Joseph since he bimbofies for free ? hihi mmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlustache69@lustache69
It was not power that corrupted people, but fools who corrupted power. -Kim Stanley Robinson - - - RIP Tumblr. If you like my stories and want to drop me a few bucks, please go to https://ko-fi.com/tlustache, and if you want occasional updates, my Mastodon profile is linked un...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES