Dr Mabuse SOI: The Incestuous Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure that I am better in bed now than when I was in school." I chuckled, "But I wouldn't have let that stop me back then. I like my older lover."

"And I like my younger lover too." she said as she kissed me on my cheek.

"Did you have many lovers over there?" I asked.

"A few." She smiled, "Not really the pillow talk I like to discuss but a few and they were 10 to 25 years older than I was. And.... not necessarily all men either."

"Really" I said in surprise.

Stephanie coyly smiled, "I really enjoyed that experience. I would love a bi lover here but again this town is too small for those secrets."

"Can't help you with that one" I joked, "Got one out of your two desires. I would love to see you with another woman. Sounds delicious."

"Every man's fantasy." she smiled, "Honestly I would love a have threesome. I have never done that. Always thought about being with 2 guys or 2 girls or a couple."

"If only you did younger lovers from I school." I said, "There were several people in my class who got into that."

"Who were they?" she asked curiously.

"Oh, not the kind of pillow talk I like discuss." I teased, "Did you hear something?"

We became quiet and listened intently for a sound or noise. There was the sound of the front door gently closing and then we heard Cheri call out. "Hi mom, I'm home."

"Should I hide?" I asked.

"Silly, it's OK" she laughed and in a loud voice she called out, "Hi honey. I'm up here."

We could hear some movements on the first floor including the refrigerator opening and closing. Then the sounds of footsteps echoed in the stairwell.

Cheri asked from the stairway landing, "Is it OK to come in?"

"Are you by yourself?" asked her mother.

"Yeah, Dad just dropped me off." said her daughter.

Stephanie pulled the sheet over our bodies and said, "Come in." I was shocked that Stephanie invited her daughter in but she seemed very nonchalant about it. Cheri walked in the bedroom and seemed unconcerned that I was in bed with her mother. She just grinned at me. "How was the game?"

"We won." said Cheri enthusiastically. "It was really close but we won."

"Well that's great!" smiled her mother, "I glad you had a good time."

"Thanks, well I still have to put away some stuff." said Cheri.

"OK" said Stephanie, "Please bring my clothes up before you got to bed."

"OK mom." said Cheri who gave me a smile then left back down the stairs.

"You surprise me Stephanie" I said, "You and your daughter were so open about me being in your bed."

"I brought her up very liberally." she said, "She understands I have friends over and if I didn't want her to see my friend, I wouldn't wanted have invited her in. She likes you and I thought it would be OK with her... and you."

"I'm OK with it." I said, "Just surprised. That's all. Cheri is really cute."

"Still sounds you are interested in her too." teased Stephanie, "Sounds like the Graduate almost. You could do the daughter and her mother."

"Well have one out of two so far." I teased back. "Maybe we should invite to our party.

I get two out of two and you fulfill all your fantasies."

Before Stephanie could say anything Cheri walked in the room with her mother's blue top and white Capri's. "Where do you want these mom?"

"Put them on my dresser." said her mother.

Cheri walked to dresser that was adjacent to my side of Stephanie's bed. She placed her mother's garments on the dresser and then turned facing us. She looked at the bracelet on my wrist. "I really love that bracelet. Where did you get it? asked Cheri, "I would like one."

"I got it overseas." I said, "I'm afraid that it is one of kind. And.. this one's mine."

"It's beautiful" she smiled, "You know I had a dream about you last week."

"That's silly Cheri." said her mother, "You have never seen him before today."

"I know" said her daughter, "But he was in one. Really. I don't remember much about it but he was in our house and he was talking to you when I wanted to talk to you. It made me mad too"

"Hope you're not mad at me now." I said, "I'm really very nice."

"I know you are" smiled Cheri, "It was just a dream. Strange that you were in it, though."

"Well" grinned her mother, "Seems like everyone knows each other already. Since we are all friends." Stephanie nudged me with her arm "Chris wants to know if you want to be invited to a French party."

"I love parties" said Cheri very sweetly, "Chris, what do you do at a French party? Is it like the song? You know, there's a place in France where the people were no pants?

The three of us broke out in laughter. After the laughter died down, her mother said, "Something like that. Pull up a chair and have a seat." Cheri obediently took the settee in front of her mom's makeup table and sat facing us. "Now pull off your panties!"

"Mom!" squealed Cheri.

"It's part of the party." grinned her mother, "Just do it!"

Cheri stuck out her tongue at us for a second then she placed her hand up her skirt then lifted her butt slightly from the settee and seconds later, she was pulling her white cotton panties from around ankles. I could already feel my cock starting to get hard. "See" said Cheri as she held them up with one hand. Then she threw them across the room and landed on the pillow next to me.

"Now your shoes and socks." said her mother quietly. I could see that Stephanie was starting to get into this game. Cheri crossed one leg over her knee and untied her shoe. I could only get a flash of her pussy when her leg crossed but now I was as hard as a rock She placed her shoe neatly by the chair and placed her white sock inside the shoe. Then she uncrossed her legs and crossed the other leg, giving me another flash. Cheri removed her other shoe and sock. With her shoes and socks neatly by her side and her hands placed on her knees, she awaited her mother's next game instructions. "Now unbutton the top two buttons on your blouse and close your eyes." said her mother. Stephanie and I watched as Cheri smiled, undid the top button, then the second one, and closed her eyes.

I whispered into Stephanie's ear, "Have you ever done this before with Cheri?"

She smiled and whispered back to me, "No, this is the first time. I have never done anything sexual with her before. This is so exciting! Go behind her and take off her blouse and bra." I nodded as I was also very exciting over this game we were playing. I quietly walked behind the settee where Cheri sat. Her mother called out "Now no peeking Cheri! No matter what you feel. I will tell you when to open them."

I glided my hands underneath Cheri's arms and continued to open the remaining buttons on her white blouse. I was surprised that she did not flinch or resist or open her eyes. When I opened her blouse and started to lift it from her arms, she willingly complied. I pulled the back of her bra away from her back and unhooked it. Gently I moved the straps from her shoulders pulling the white bra from her body. Cheri's breasts were very pretty and her nipples were dime size. The color was more like a light suntan than a brown or pink. I slipped back into the bed and lay nude on the silk sheets. Stephanie was exposed from the waist up with the sheet barely above her pussy.

"Now stand up and open your eyes." said her mother. Cheri rose to her feet and opened her eyes. She continued to smile as she gazed on her half naked mother and her naked boyfriend. "Still like this game?" asked Stephanie. Cheri nodded yes. "The last thing you have to do is to take off your skirt." Cheri placed her fingers on the elastic waistband of her plaid skirt and pushed her skirt to the floor. While her daughter was bending over to lower her skirt, Stephanie slipped from her bed and stood next to her daughter. When Cheri stood back up, Stephanie embraced her naked daughter. While hugging she said, "You play very well" then she kissed her daughter with moist open lips.

Cheri broke off the kiss and exclaimed in surprise, "Ahh Mom!". Her mother kissed her again and slipped her tongue into her daughter's mouth. Then Cheri said in pleasure, "Oh mommmmmmm". Stephanie slowly moved Cheri towards the bed as they kissed. Once they are at the edge of the bed, Stephanie held her daughter tight as she flopped on the bed taking her daughter down with her. Cheri was lying on top of her mother and the kissing was very mutual as Cheri's tongue was enjoying the pleasure of her mother's mouth. Stephanie had her arms around her daughter, playing with Cheri's butt cheeks with each hand. I began to stroke myself watching mother and daughter kiss and touch. Stephanie inserted her fingertips into the crack of Cheri's butt and glided her fingertips between her butt cheeks and then along her daughter's inner thighs. Then she brought her hands back and rested them where Cheri's legs met.

I'm not sure how Stephanie did this. She pushed on her daughter with both hands and she seemed to just glide into position where Cheri was on her knees straddling her mother's face. Stephanie's tongue immediately worked into the folds of Cheri's pussy lips. Cheri pursed her lips into an "o" shape and sighed pleasurably. She said quietly, "Lick my kitty, that's it mom, lick my kitty." Her mother's mouth was now pressed tightly against Cheri's pussy as she continued to please her. Stephanie's legs were wide apart and her pussy was wet. I moved between those legs and carefully got on my knees, balancing myself on the silk sheets. I slowly lifted her legs and slide my cock in her. I heard Cheri say "Suck it, yeah suck it right there" and then she let out a load moan of pleasure. I was slowly and gently pumping my cock in Cheri's mother while watching Cheri's back, butt, and long red hair move about. Stephanie's legs were starting to shake and I could hear a muffled groan as I knew she was having a large orgasm. I was beginning to feel like I would cum soon too.

As much as I loved my cock in Stephanie's pussy, I wanted to share in the fun with her daughter. I slowly pulled away from her mother's pussy and gently lowered her trembling legs. I moved along the bed side and then stood on the bed with Stephanie's head between my ankles and Cheri's face in front of my cock. Cheri opened her eyes which were glazed over in ecstasy and watched my cock bob in front of her for a minute. I placed the tip of my cock against her lips and moved my cock head along the length of her lips. I spread some precum from one corner of her mouth to the other and then placed the tip of my cock back to the center of Cheri's lips. Her lips slightly opened and I pushed the head of my cock in her mouth. She would only let so much cock in her mouth. Then she moaned out with another orgasm and as her mouth opened more, I slide more of my cock in her. I placed my hands on the sides of her face and began to pump my cock in and out of her mouth. She closed her eyes and squeezed her lips tightly around my cock.

Stephanie stopped sucking her daughter's pussy to watch the action going on above her head. She watched my balls and ass move back and forth while my cock appeared and disappeared in her daughter's mouth. It felt so good and I was so turned on fucking Cheri's face that I ready to cum. I let out a muttered "Oh man!" and began to shoot my cum into her mouth. I felt my cum filling her mouth and she was not swallowing my cum. After groaning with my last spurt, I slipped my cock from her mouth and she immediately spit everything out is a wide forceful spray. She frowned and say "Ewww, that was so nasty!"

Stephanie quickly slide out from under Cheri and kneeled next to her daughter, hugging her. She tenderly wiped some of the cum from Cheri's face as she comforted her. Stephanie said quietly, "That's OK Cheri. You did fine. That's an acquired taste and we all do that the first time. Soon you will enjoy it and even crave the taste."

Cheri smiled, "It was fun but it just tasted yucky. Too salty."

Stephanie smiled back at her daughter and kissed her, sliding her tongue in her daughter's mouth. Mom was getting an after taste of my cum as well. She broke the kiss and said, "Tastes pretty good to me. Let me get you some water." Stephanie went into the master bathroom and came back with a glass of water. Cheri took the glass and took her time finishing the drink. Stephanie took the glass and set it on the night table. Then she guided her daughter to lay on the bed and said lovingly to her, "Have you ever kissed a woman between her legs like I did for you?" She shook her head no. "I want to be your first time then." She had Cheri move further to the other side of the bed and then Stephanie climbed in. She lay on her side at a right angle to her daughter then raised her leg at the knee exposed her shaved pussy to her daughter's face. Cheri leaned forward and placed the tip of tongue nervously against her mother's pussy lips. Stephanie placed her hand beside her pussy and opened her pussy lips wide. Cheri's tongue began to explore her mother's inner lips and clit. Stephanie said lovingly, "Touch and lick me how I licked you. Make mommy feel good."

Seeing a nice opening for me, I quietly lay my side as well and positioned my hips towards Stephanie's face and Cheri's pussy in my face. I felt Stephanie's lips embrace my hardening cock while I lifted Cheri's leg and let my tongue explore her pussy. She tasted very sweet. Soon our oral daisy chain was groaning and shaking the bed. I broke away from licking Cheri's pussy to see her sucking away at her mother's clit and pushing her fingers into Stephanie's pussy. I returned to Cheri's wet honey tasting pussy and sucked on her clit. It was long just like her mother's. I opened her pussy wide apart with my fingers and pushed my tongue into her pink love canal. It went in easily for an inch then stopped. My tongue touched her hymen and I was surprised that she was a virgin. I'm sure Stephanie discovered that surprise earlier but then maybe she wasn't surprised. I resumed sucking her clit in my mouth when I felt Cheri's hips and stomach tremble as she moaned loudly. Her muscles tensed then relaxed and suddenly Stephanie screamed out in orgasm.

Cheri slowly moved out of the daisy chain and sat on the bed watching her mother continue to suck me. I rolled onto my back as her mother moved on her stomach still sucking me. Her daughter watched as Stephanie licked and sucked my cock. With her lips tightly around my cock head, Stephanie began jacking me with one hand while rolling my balls with her other hand. Her hand went very fast and I began to cum in her mouth. I could see her throat move and swallow my load. After my last shot, she leaned her head back and swallowed. She used her fingers along the back of my cock to squeeze out one last drop and then wiped it off the tip of my cock with her tongue. She then leaned over to her daughter who met her kiss with open lips. After several kisses, Cheri said quietly, "It does taste better the second time." Stephanie smiled at her daughter and gave her a big hug.

We chatted and laughed for awhile in bed and then one by one we fell asleep. I woke up alone the next morning to an empty bed. After using the bathroom, I put on my briefs and went downstairs calling to Stephanie and then to Cheri. I still didn't see anyone and went into the kitchen. There was a note on the table for me. Stephanie said that she had a great time and Cheri too. They both had to go to school that morning and didn't want to disturb my sleep. She knew that I had to see my friend still and hoped that I could come back soon. Finally she asked that I made sure that front door was locked when I left and to call. I checked through her fridge and had a quick breakfast before getting dressed in yesterday's clothes. I called Jim and to my surprise he answered. He apologized for not being there as he had a last minute emergency that he would explain later. I told that I would be over soon and hung up. Then I searched for where they had their phonebook and looked up the number of the local florist. I called and had a dozen roses sent to Stephanie at her work and then a dozen to Cheri at school. I cleaned up my dishes in the kitchen and left making sure the door was locked.

Soon I was on the main road headed for the lake. I had a hard believing what happened last night. For that matter, it was hard to believe that I slept with my sister the other night.

I pondered why after all these years of normal relationships with people that suddenly I so involved with incest? The only explanation which was even harder for me to believe was there was some magic in the bracelet I was wearing. Everything started to occur once I possessed the bracelet which originally belonged to the ancient followers of Neeborus who practiced incest. I had to admit that the bracelet had a certain attraction not only to me but to the people around me. Bracelet or not I was enjoying the events of the last few days and wanted to experience more. I wondered how I could use the bracelet to get into relationships with others that I knew, like the twin sisters from my biology class last year.

As I pulled into Jim's driveway, I put those thoughts aside. It would be just be me and my buddy for a day or two. As I was getting out of my car, Jim opened the front door and came over to greet me. After a friendly hug, he helped pull my bags from the trunk.

"Hey buddy, good to see you!" said Jim.

"I'm happy to be here." I said, "Sorry I missed you yesterday. What happened?"

"I was getting worried when I got home last night and didn't see or hear from you." he said.

"I found another old friend in town to spend the evening with." I said, "Sorry I didn't let you know but I didn't know what happened to you anyway."

"Well, kind of a long story." he said, "Short story is my mom and dad had this big fight in Florida and next thing I know I get a call from my mom to pick her up at the airport. So I had to drive into Portland to pick her up. I'm really sorry but I didn't have a way to contact you before I left."

"Your mom is here?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said sadly, "I hope it's OK with you. She shouldn't get in the way of us catching up on old times and having some fun on the lake."

"Oh yeah, sure. Shouldn't e a problem." I said, "I always liked your mom. She was always very nice to me." I thought about the bracelet and thought who knows what will happen.

"Lets your stuff in the house and we can take the pontoon boat out this afternoon." said Jim. Jim helped me with the bags and we entered into his home. It looked exactly the same when I was younger and when his parents lived there. Jim placed my bags in his old room and we headed for the kitchen. "Sorry about giving you my old room. I had to give mom the guest room. I wasn't going to give up the bedroom I use now which is my parent's old bedroom. Too much of my personal stuff in there now if you know what I mean." I nodded in agreement as Jim probably had a stash of porno and stuff in there. As we entered the kitchen I greeted Jim's mom who was smoking a cigarette at the table. Jim's mother, Amy, was about 45 and considerably younger than Jim's father. She still had blonde hair with some black roots showing and her figure was still nice.

"Hi Chris" said Amy. "It's so good to see. You have really grown up since the last time I saw you." She dashed out her cigarette in the ash tray and walked over to give me a hug. "I hope my smoking doesn't bother you."

"It's OK. I don't mind." I said, "You look the same as when I was a kid. Still blonde and beautiful"

"Jim" said his mother, "Chris is still full of it. He hasn't changed a bit. Thanks, I still love compliments from young men. Sorry I messed up your plans last night."

"That's OK" I said, "I worked something out. It was more important that Jim picked you up since you were in a bad situation. Everything worked out and now I'm here."