Dr Mabuse SOI: The Incestuous Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy said, "Look it's almost lunch. Let me fix up something then you guys can go boating or whatever you have planned." Jim's mother fried up a quick order of hamburgers and we sat down to eat. "Chris I'm curious. Where did you get that bracelet. It's very attractive and looks sort of oriental."

I took a bite of the hamburger then said, "It's mid eastern actually. I picked it up at a market in Cairo."

"What on earth were you doing there?" asked Amy.

Jim responded, "Don't be so nosey mom. Chris was on an archaeological dig this summer. He just got back a few days ago."

Amy said, "Living in Egypt all summer. Did you see the Pyramids?"

"Mom!" said her son.

"It's OK." I said. "Yes, most of the summer. I only saw them as the transport car drove by. I didn't get a chance to see them close up or anything. They are pretty amazing even from a moving car."

"You will have to tell me more about your adventures before you go." smiled Amy.

"I will but there isn't that much to tell." I replied.

"I'm done" said Jim, "I'm going to get things ready on the pontoon boat while you finish and change. I'll see you on the dock."

"Ok" I said, "Should not be too long."

"Mind if I come along if you are just cruising around the lake?" Amy asked her son.

"It's alright with me." I told Jim.

"Sure mom" said her son, "Come down when you are ready."

Jim left as I finished up my lunch. Amy told me to go ahead and change to meet Jim. She would clean up the kitchen then join us. I went into Jim's old room and pulled some clothes from my bags. I changed into a T shirt, swimming trunks, and a pair of sandals, then headed toward the boat dock. Jim was messing about the boat and as he saw me step on board, he handed me a beer. I could see that my buddy had almost finished one while waiting for me.

"Sorry about my mom" said Jim.

"Jim" I said, "Everything's fine. I like your mom and we will still have fun out here."

"I'm glad you're OK with it." he said. "Since dad retired to Florida, all he does is complain about stuff around the house. I think not working and not being the boss over a bunch of people got to him. Anyway, mom got tired of listening to him complain and left. Dad is about 20 years older than her and that probably has something to do with it too...I guess. I can't figure my parents out."

I almost choked on my beer. "That's what our parents said about us when we were teens!" We had a laugh over that and soon Amy was walking down the boat dock towards us. I thought she still looked good. She was wearing a black bikini, big sunglasses, and was swinging her arm with a cigarette between her fingers. We exchanged some greetings while her son fired up the engines and we pulled away from the dock. Jim and I hung around the boat controls while Amy sat comfortably at the back of the boat. It was pleasant to be on the lake again. I had spent many years of my youth swimming, boating, and fishing there. I hadn't realized how much the shoreline had changed since then. It was starting to get warm in the sunshine and we cracked open three more beers. "The lake had really changed since we were kids."

"It sure has" said Jim, "Most of the changes has been good for my business. The lake is more about people coming from out of town from Bangor or Boston to go boating or jet skiing. Weekends are a real zoo out here. I think I will take the boat to a place you'll enjoy."

"Where's that?" I asked.

"The party cove." smiled Jim

"What's that?" I asked again.

"It's that cove with that big red granite bluff at the end." said Jim. I nodded. as I knew the area. "Well over the last few years, people take their boasts there and party hardy. Lots of women sun tanning topless or nude, lots of drinking, and I've seen a lot of couples having sex in outdoors on the boats. Never know what kind of show we'll see."

"Sounds too wild for Maine countryside." I said, "Sounds cool. Let's take the boat and see some free skin. Sure your mom wouldn't mind?"

"She knows about it" said Jim, "Lots of places like that in Florida too. Nothing she hasn't seen before. She would be mad if I didn't take you there just because she is onboard. She really very understands about how guys are about sex and naked women."

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "You're the boss." I was anxious to see this mass of people partying naked for my viewing pleasure. We sped along open water for a half hour

and after passing a bridge marker, we started to slowly go left until we entered the cove with red granite bluff. The cove was very secluded and I could see a cluster of boats anchored towards the end. Jim stopped the boat about a hundred yards of the other boats and secured the boat's position.

"Not too many people here today." said Jim, "But it is the middle of the week. Here, use these." Jim handed me a pair of binoculars which I used to scan the cove. There was about six boats of all sizes anchored close to each other. There were women and men of all ages, lying out in the sun. Some women were topless and some were nude. "What do you think?" smiled Jim.

"Too bad this was here when we were kids." I joked. "This goes on all the time and no one minds?"

"If it gets too loud especially on holiday weekends, the water patrol will break up the party." Jim said, "Usually they leave this area alone except to look. Like we are doing."

"Cool" I said as I continued to look through the eyepieces.

"Now don't be a hog" smiled Jim, "Let me get a look."

I handed the binoculars to Jim who started to view the scenery. Amy started walk up from the back of the boat with a folded lawn chair in her fist. "Having fun?" she smiled.

"If you boys are going "bird watching" for awhile, I'm going to get some sun." I nodded while her son continued to peer through the lenses. Amy went to the front of the pontoon boat where the deck was flat and had no canopy over it. She folded the lawn chair to where it was a flat vinyl webbed platform for her to lay on. She carefully got on it and stretched out her body. She sat up slightly and untied her bikini top. She laid her top on the deck and continued to rest on her back in the sun.

"Jim" I said quietly, "Your mom is topless." Her breasts were already a nice bronze color, about a 34C, with large brown nipples.

Jim put down the binocular for a second and glanced over. "Yeah." said Jim unconcerned, "Lucky that's all she has off. In Florida, she goes au natural. You won't see any tan lines on her. Besides, doesn't make us look like peepers to much to the other boats. Check out that house boat on the far right. On the top by that red railing."

I took the binoculars from Jim's hands and took a look. It took a minute to see what he was talking about. There was a naked blonde woman sitting on that top deck and when the boat dipped with a wave you could see a man's face underneath her. I continued to watch as she was being pleased in the outdoors. Jim said, "Don't stare to long or they may get pissed and go indoors. Speaking of pissing, I have to go." Jim slipped off his flip flops and went to a deck ladder on the opposite side on the boat, lowering himself into the lake. I guess it was more polite than pissing off the side.

I continued to look when I heard Amy's voice next to me. "Anything good?"

I was startled and quickly lowered the binoculars. I turned to see Jim's half naked mother standing next to me. She smiled as I handed the binoculars to her. "Check out that houseboat on the right." I handed them to her and asked, "You need a beer?"

"No I'm good for now." She smiled. I went over the cooler and pulled one for myself. I looked over to see Jim still swimming around. I opened the top and placed it in the cup holder attached to the pontoon railings. "I still don't see it" she said.

I got close behind Amy and pointed my arm over her shoulder to spot the houseboat. She moved the binoculars parallel to my outstretched arm and coyly said, "Now I see" I removed my arm from over her shoulder and then wrapped my arms around her waist. I'm not sure why I did it but she didn't resist my touch and pushed her back softly against my chest. I enjoyed the warmth of her skin against me and my cock started to harden. Amy said softly, "Chris..if you are looking to get lucky, you will have to wait until tonight." I really got embarrassed and started to apologize but Amy continued "Been awhile and I really want some young dick from you. So I'll let you know." I unwrapped my arms and stepped aside to say something when I heard Jim splashing out of the water then climbing onto the boat. Amy turned to see Jim dripping water on the deck and looked my red face. She gave me a big smile and then said to her son, "How's the water."

"Very nice" said her son, "A few warm spots though."

"I bet" smiled Amy. "You two keep looking at the scenery, you will need to do more than dip in the water." She handed the binoculars back to her son. Then she went to cooler and grabbed a beer. She walked back to the lawn chair to get more sun and while I watched her butt move side to side in that black bikini bottom.

"I can't see them anymore" said Jim. "Maybe they went inside for more fun." He scanned the scenery again and froze on a spot then adjusted the focus dial. "Now check this out. Two babes are tanning on that cruiser." Jim handed me the binoculars. "Over there."

I pointed the lens in the direction of the cruiser and saw what he was talking about. Two blondes with really big breasts were sitting in deck chairs getting a tan. I moved my view to the right slightly and saw someone in the window of the cruiser looking towards us with binoculars. Turn about is fair play I thought. Then I refocused on the two blondes again. The girl watching went on for another hour or so. Finally Amy was beside us with her top back on. She lit up a cigarette and said, "I think you boys have had enough fun. We really need to get back. It will be dark in an hour and you have no running lights." Jim put the binoculars away and reluctantly started up the engine. Soon we were pulling up to the lake house as the sun was starting to hit the horizon.

I helped Jim put the boat away for the evening while Amy went inside the house. After we finished another beer, we went inside the house. Jim's mother had 2 frozen pizzas heating the oven and was setting some plates on the table. A half hour later we were around the table eating pizza and chatting. Amy asked me about my trip and I began to tell her about Egypt. After an hour of me talking, Jim slipped away from the table while his mother continued to be fascinated with my story. He came back to the table about 20 minutes later, a little red eyed and smelling of pot. Amy gave me a slight knowing grin as I continued to talk and soon there was nothing more to tell about my summer. Amy asked if I wanted to sit on the back porch with her from a little while. Jim was a little upset and said he was going to watch the game on TV. I told Amy that I would sit with her for awhile but wanted to watch the game with her son too. Jim went to the TV and switched on the game while Amy went out the back door.

The sounds of the game filled the living room as I walked towards the back door. I knew Jim wanted me to watch the game with him but I also knew that he was a little too stoned to be too upset with me or his mom. I walked onto the back porch. It was very quiet and dark with only the reflection of a full moon on the water. I could see from the red fire of Amy's cigarette that she was sitting the outdoor sofa glider. She slightly rocked back and forth then stopped as I sat next to her. I placed my arm over her shoulder and we slowly rocked on the glider until she finished her cigarette.

"Jim's not mad at me. Is he?" asked his mother.

"I think Jim's alright." I said, "He wants me to watch the game like old times that's all. I think he wouldn't remember much from this evening if you know what I mean."

"Oh I know." smiled Amy, "Not that I'm against it but Jim does it a little too often."

"I think since Jim has lived here by himself for a couple years." I said, "Well, you coming to visit ...is just a little awkward for him. He has to change his lifestyle some. I just glad to be able to see him before college starts back up. He's not mad at anyone."

"Well good." sighed Amy, "I really love Jim and don't want him mad at me. God knows I have enough family members pissed off at me already. Chris did you have fun today? I hope I didn't spoil any plans you and Jim had."

"I had a great time." I said in anticipation as I leaned forward and kissed her smoky lips. Amy kissed me back hard and willingly. Our tongues were soon wrestling in each other's mouth. Amy was rubbing my crouch as I slid one hand into the cup of her bikini top. Her nipples were hard and her breasts were still firm for her age. I slid my arm from around her shoulders to the middle of her back and pulled the string on her bikini top. Her top simply fell into her lap as her hand slipped inside my swimming trucks. My cock hardened as her fingers ran along the length of my shaft.

Amy broke from my lips and nibbled on my ear lobe. She whispered, "You have such a nice cock Chris. So hard and long. I love that young cock of yours." I slowly kissed down the side of her neck and then across her chest. Soon I had Amy's nipple in my mouth. Her hands had pulled down the waist band of my trunks freeing my cock while her other hand jacked it back and forth. I could feel my precum coating her fingers. Suddenly Jim came out of the house looking for me. He looked surprised to see us. I suddenly felt pretty stupid being with his half naked mother and my cock hanging out.

"I guess you aren't too interested in the game" said Jim, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have interrupted." He turned to go back into the house.

"Wait Jim!" said his mother.

"Sorry Jim...I......"I stammered.

Jim stopped as his mother rose from the sofa glider. She walked over to her son and hugged him. "Jim, I don't want anything to come between us or you and Chris." She held that embrace for some time and I actually was getting turned on watching Amy push her naked breasts against her son. I rose from the glider and pressed my body against Amy's back with my hands on her hips. I don't know why I did that but it felt very erotic to press Amy's body between me and her son. It became very quiet for a few seconds and each of us realized the sensuous embrace we were in. Amy was the first to move and slipped from our embrace. She looked down to see her son and I with our tented swimming trunks. She took each of us by the hand and said, "Let's go inside."

Jim and I followed her lead into his bedroom, actually Amy's old bedroom. It was illuminated by the glowing screen of a 25 inch TV on dresser which Jim forgot to turn off from this morning. The sound had been turned off. Most of the space in the room was taken up by Jim's old water bed which had the slight smell of cologne and marijuana. We stopped in the narrow space between the bedroom wall and Jim's bed. "Let's hug like we did outside." Amy said softly. Again we sandwiched his mother with our sensuous embraces. I couldn't what was going with Jim on the other side of his mother but I was getting hard as a rock on my side. I know Amy had to feel it pressing against her bikini bottoms. Also, she had to know what this was leading to. I had my hands on her hips and decided to push it a step further. I wedged my thumbs into the top of her bikini bottoms and started to push them down. She didn't stop me as they moved just below her butt. I bent over and continued to pull them to her ankles. As I stood back up, she deftly kicked them off her ankles.

Amy was completely nude in front of her son. She sensuously ran her hands on her son's body as she dropped to her knees. I looked at Jim who had this very strange smile on his face. Amy grasped the sides of his swimming trunks and tugged them down about foot releasing his hard cock. Amy slightly gasped then smiled. I rather surprised too as Jim had a good size cock on him. She lightly ran her hands along his shaft than took his trunks completely off. Then Amy placed her son's cock in her mouth and began to suck on him. Not wanting to be left behind, I took off my shirt and trunks and got on my knees behind Amy. I was close to her back with my cock pressed against her butt cheek. I reached around her and began to caress her breasts while her head moved back and forth. As my other reached under her butt, she slightly spread legs apart where my fingers could touch her pussy. Her neatly trimmed bush was wet and my fingers slid easily into her. While I was finger fucking her I watched as her son's cock moved in and out of his mother's mouth. Only in the porno movies did I see a woman take that much cock in her mouth.

My fingers felt pleasurable warm, wet, and slightly sticky as they moved in and out of her pussy. Amy started to move her hips in rhythm to my fingers. My other hand moved from her breasts, along her stomach, and to her clit. She began to lowly moan as my wet fingers rubbed and stroked. Jim somehow found the time to take off his shirt as it floated to the ground next to me. Amy took her son's cock from mouth and began to breath hard while continuing to stroke it with her hand. An orgasm shook her body and she breathlessly said, "Oh baby, I need that dick in me now." I was about ready to place my cock in her from behind when she started to stand up. To my surprise she guided Jim to the waterbed and made him lay on his back. She wanted to fuck her son! Jim lay comfortable floating on his waterbed with his cock waving in the air. Amy turned to me and gave me a big kiss. She whispered, "Sorry Chris but family comes first. Once I get started I want you to double fuck me. OK? Find some lube before you do it." Before I could say anything, Amy climbed into Jim's bed and straddled his hips. She held his cock still with both hands and lowered her pussy. She placed the head of his cock into her love canal and paused. This incredible smile came over her face and then she lowered herself engulfing her son's cock. It just kept sliding in and as she moaned.

Amy kept his cock completely in her and moved her hips around. Jim had such a loving smile on his face as he gazed deep into his mother's eyes. Soon she began to move up and down on her son's cock while he reached forward and fingered her clit. She was having one orgasm after another while I searched for some lube. I went to the bathroom in the hallway and looked through the medicine cabinet. I found a plastic container of Vaseline and figured that would work. I never fucked a girl in the ass before much less while she was getting fucked by someone else. I was very excited at the thought of it and always wanted to try it. I climbed into bed with Jim and his mom. Amy had her head thrown back in ecstasy with her eyes closed tight riding her son's cock. I opened the jar and began to grease my cock. I thought how many times had I done that before? Then I put a glob on my index finger and explored the crack of Amy's butt. I felt around and found her rosebud without smearing any Vaseline on her butt. I deposited the glob on her rosebud and gently began to massage it in. I could feel Jim's cock sliding in and out of his mother as I slowly probed a finger into her ass. Once my fingertip went in, the rest of my finger slid in easily. Amy screamed out in pleasure as my finger slid in.

With my finger still in Amy's butt, I kneeled close behind and wondered how I was going to get my cock in her. Amy stopped her bronco ride and slowly laid down on her son's chest. Jim's cock was still in her. Jim wrapped his arms around his mother's back as my finger slipped out. Amy's butt was now facing up and ready for me. I had to straddle Jim's legs and get slightly over his mother's butt. My hands moved her butt cheeks apart and I pressed my cock head to her rosebud. My cock met some resistance as I made gentle pushes against it. The tip of my cock head went in a little and Amy gasped for air. Then I pushed in a little more and my cock head was in. It felt so hot and tight. Gently I slowly slid my cock into Amy's ass. What a feeling! I never felt anything so tight around my cock! Amy was moaning and emitting these funny sounding pleasure squeals. Sweat was beginning to pour from her body as I slowly began to pump my cock in and out. I could felt my buddy's cock pushing from his mother's other hole. I placed my hands on Amy's hips and moved them forward and back. She now had two cocks moving in her.