Dr. Snip Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stefan was the first complete human to ever see inside these walls. He was only being considered for this position, because the world situation regarding terrorists was worsening. It took a long while to create a new Storm trooper, and that was only allowed if one of them died in service. Had Steve not recommended Stefan, he probably wouldn't have been considered for a moment.

However as a budding Lord of the Realm, and a personal friend of the King, Steve's recommendation at least gave Stefan a chance to prove himself. Even in the 26th Century the old boys network was alive and well. It wasn't what you knew; it was whom you knew. Unfortunately this was what the Storm trooper's thought had happened, and they were determined to send this puny human packing.

In order to test this newcomer without killing him, the Troopers had loaded their guns with rounds that caused a splash of paint instead of a splash of blood. Stefan's guns were unloaded and reloaded with these special bullets. His guns were perfectly capable of firing these rounds.

Omega warned Stefan that although these were non-lethal rounds, they would still hit with full power and could knock a trooper over. Stefan noticed the Storm troopers spreading out to surround him. He was a hardened and blooded warrior, and well aware of the horseplay that accompanied such tests. He found himself becoming fully alive, adrenaline flooded through his bloodstream, as he sensed the aggression emanating from these elite warriors.

His suits sensors went to battle mode, and he slipped into his hunter aspect as he waited for the attack. The unwritten rules of these initiations; were that the new boy had to wait until he was attacked before he could react. The advantage was with the attackers.

His suits motion sensors detected all three of the Storm troopers begin to draw their guns, with a view to blasting their combined rounds at his helmet. They were looking forward to blasting this new boy onto his arse. At the first miniscule movement of their hands, Stefan's guns flashed into his gauntlets and the self-targeting sights programmed the order of target.

Omega was the fastest of the three Troopers; his gun had cleared its holster when a three round burst of fire slammed into his visor. The unexpected impact of the high-powered rounds; knocked him backwards. Sounding like a continuous burst of fire, the remaining two troopers had their heads snapped back by three round bursts.

Stefan was still standing, in the centre of a ring of Storm troopers sprawled on the ground, the guns of two of them still in their holsters. The encrypted airwaves between the three troopers; were buzzing with a mixture of expletives and awe. Even with their enhanced vision, none of the troopers had seen Stefan draw his guns. All of the troopers were capable of boosting to double speed if required. However none of them including Omega, had thought it would be necessary against a mere human in a suit of armour.

They had been sure that there was no way anyone hampered by that much armour could move so fast. It was beyond belief, and the troopers climbed to their feet still discussing this via their battle channel. The fun part of the test being over it was down to business. Stefan was taken down to the range, for his firing skills to be thoroughly tested.

They were reasonably impressed with his marksmanship when it came to hitting the bull's eye on every occasion. Every Storm trooper could do this with boring regularity. What forced them into grudging respect for his abilities; was the almost contemptuous ease in which he could shoot down moving objects.

They used a version of a clay pigeon sling, which flung a small clay disc across the front of the shooter at various speeds. Even at the top speed of this device, which made the discs, blur across the range, Stefan blasted them out of the sky with ease. He had spent his adult life shooting suicidal hive bombers out of the sky, as they hurtled down at him and his team.

These mutated birds were very small and dense with a long sharp beak. They had adopted a hive mentality, and were willing to die to feed the flock. They could hit their target at terminal velocity 165 feet per second, and the impact would kill both their chosen target and themselves. They were small, lightning fast and deadly, Stefan found the clay discs a joke and started to shoot them just as they left the slinger.

The storm troopers could also match this performance, but only when boosted. Stefan couldn't boost, but his reflexes were honed by nature to enable his survival in his deadly world. Although their bodies were totally synthetic, the Storm troopers were still men and could become embarrassed and angry when bested.

Delta had been a very proud man in his previous life and didn't take kindly to being shot so easily. With a nod to Omega, he handed his guns to Juliet and faced Stefan bare handed. Behind his visor Stefan smiled, this was going to be old-fashioned hand-to-hand combat.

Stefan drew his guns and handed them to Omega, confident that the older warrior would look after them. Again Stefan's suit powered up into battle mode, and he stood ready for Delta's attack. Omega had forbidden his Troopers to boost during this test, as he thought it unfair to use this advantage against a normal human.

What he didn't realise was that what a Storm trooper could only achieve via drugs, Stefan could achieve simply by the fact that evolution had increased his speed of reflex four fold. Without warning Delta hurled himself at Stefan, to Stefan's heightened senses Delta seemed to slow down in mid lunge.

Stefan kept it simple, and moving to the side he grasped Delta as he flew by and with a twist of his powerful hips, assisted his flight until he smashed into an unprepared Juliet. Both troopers crashed to the ground in a tangle of arms and legs. Omega was seriously impressed, it seemed that Stefan could boost.

He gave the two storm troopers permission to boost to double speed, and stood back to watch the action. Delta and Juliet were used to working as a team, and as Delta faced Stefan the other worked around until she was directly behind him. There was no way Stefan could watch both troopers at once. In a well-rehearsed move, both troopers lunged towards Stefan simultaneously.

Stefan didn't need to see Juliet; his suit knew exactly where she was and how to deal with her attack. Just before Juliet smashed into Stefan's back, his spines sprang up. Such was the force of her charge, that her synthetic body was impaled on his defensive spines. So many spines penetrated her body that vital equipment was damaged, resulting in her losing the use of her limbs.

Stefan spun around using Juliet's limp body still impaled on his spines, as a shield to take the impact of Delta's charge. Delta couldn't stop due to being boosted, and smashed into his team- mates body driving it deeper onto Stefan's spines. Continuing his spin, Stefan brought his armoured fist in a roundhouse blow to the side of Deltas head. Delta was flung to the ground again.

With a sharp snap Stefan's spines slid out of Juliet's body allowing it to fall to the ground. This freed him to attack Delta; there was no thought of fair-play in Stefan's warrior code. He always fought to the death, and knowing that it was almost impossible to kill a Storm trooper allowed him to use all his strength and skills.

As Delta used his arms to lever himself up from the ground, Stefan landed on his elbow with both armoured feet. Strong as the joint was it couldn't withstand such a localised impact, and his elbow joint collapsed. Delta fell on his face and Stefan knelt on his back.

Gripping hold of Delta's helmeted head, Stefan twisted it violently. His servomotors humming as he exerted enormous pressure on Delta's neck joint. Omega thought it best to end this test now before he lost another trooper. 'CEASE' he yelled at Stefan. Instantly Stefan released Delta and sprang to his feet so that he was facing Omega.

Omega physically couldn't smile; he didn't have a mouth as such. However he was smiling inside his brain, at this extraordinary version of his friend Steve. Omega thought that without doubt, Stefan was the most dangerous of the three versions of Steve. This was because he didn't really understand Stephen.

The bottom line here; was that he was confident that Stefan was qualified to guard the King. He sent Stefan to the refectory for a feed, while he helped Delta carry Juliet to the workshops to allow the technicians to repair the damage to her body. Stefan was in the staff canteen, tucking in to a big dinner washed down with copious mugs of tea.

His helmet was off, exposing his scarred and rugged face to the scrutiny of the other diners. He was being given puzzled looks from the technicians for whom the canteen was built. Storm troopers didn't need a canteen, as they didn't eat as such.

One of the female technicians sat down opposite him and smiled. 'Hi I'm Samantha, I must know more about a man who can beat two Storm Troopers. Your suit intrigues me, how doe's it work?' she asked professionally curious.

Stefan smiled back at this friendly woman; he was still conditioned to obey orders from a female, and was only too happy to explain the workings of his armoured suit. Samantha found this rugged man very interesting, and to his astonishment she asked him to go with her to her apartment for sex.

Stefan was in a quandary; a good-looking female had blatantly asked him for sex. He didn't even know her, and was concerned that Omega would frown upon such goings on. When he explained this to Samantha she just laughed, and told him that sex was nothing important. She was just interested in his suit, and sex was the best way to get him out of it so she could examine it better.

While Stefan was experiencing his first ever proposition from a 26th Century woman, Angel was with her doctor. There was no actual financial currency, as a 20th Century human would recognise it. If a citizen wanted something they had to contribute to the state in the best way they could. In exchange they were given credit, which they could exchange for the wanted items.

Angel had earned a lot of credit recently, by her duties as an independent Time agent. Since the arrival of Stefan, she had wanted to upgrade her armaments. So far she had her doctor armour her skin, and implant her mono-filament nails. Through the use of drugs she could even boost for a few seconds. Her vocal chords had been modified, to enable her to emit a battle screech that seriously hurt the ears of anyone within ten yards of her.

This covered defence and attack, but she now realised that there could be a situation where her nails were like using a sledgehammer to crack a peanut. Overkill was the word she was looking for. Angel needed a weapon that was between a punch in the face, and lethal force.

After a great bout of sex with Dr. Paul Young she asked him what he could do to help her out. Paul mentioned that he had just upgraded some of the police force. They had been using Shock gloves as part of their offensive armament.

These gloves were designed similarly to a Taser. They could deliver a massive voltage shock, to stun a troublemaker into unconsciousness instantly. Paul had implanted retractable spikes into a group of selected officers, to free them from the business of donning the cumbersome gloves. By tensing certain muscles these spikes would deploy, and the officer would only have to grip the troublemaker to stun him or her into submission.

Angel loved this idea and coerced her doctor into fitting her with this ability. This coercion consisted of her sitting naked on his face, until he agreed or died of suffocation. She was now in her apartment flexing her new weapons.

She had Paul condition her mind, so that her different nail weapons would deploy depending on which trigger word she sub-vocalised. To deploy her lethal nails she had to sub-vocalise the word "kill". To activate her stun nails she had to use the word "stun". After much practice, it soon became second nature to her to consciously choose which weapon to deploy. She couldn't wait to show Stefan, she recognised a fellow warrior in him.

She loved Steve, but accepted that he was basically a good guy. Stephen was still a bit of a puzzle, as she hadn't known him long. She sensed that beneath his boyish charm there was something dangerous. However Stefan was a "what you see is what you get" type of guy.

He was obviously a warrior, and by his own admission a hardened killer. Just thinking about him made her wet. She wanted to impress him and then fuck him, preferably in that order. She wondered what this latest dimensional twin of Steve was up to.

Stefan was being fucked, seriously fucked. Samantha was a sexual dynamo, what she lacked in Gloria's sexual armament, she made up for in sheer enthusiasm. She had taken Stefan back to her apartment and stripped him naked, examining his suit as it was removed from his body.

Samantha was seriously impressed by it, and couldn't get over the small fusion power plant that ran everything. While bouncing on Stefan's cock and squealing with passion, she was also considering how to examine this device more closely. Stefan was still relatively new to fucking, and soon ejaculated deep into her loins.

Feeling his hot sperm flooding into her, she allowed herself to orgasm, flooding his groin with her hot juices. Stefan held her tight as she lay panting on top of him; he was a very happy man. This world and particularly this century were like heaven to him.

Samantha lay quiescent on top of him; there was something very strange about this power plant. Even in the 26th Century, they still hadn't managed to create such a small fusion device. They had fusion, but it still required a massive complex to produce the energy. She couldn't understand how a primitive could have such a device.

'What year are you from Stefan,' she murmured into his ear as she clenched her vaginal muscles around his cock. 'I'm not sure for certain, the females keep the records and we do not need to know things like that. However the queen has a type of calendar in her throne room. I remember that on one occasion when I was summoned to mate with her, that it read 03.03.3030. I remembered this because of all the threes; it was so unusual that it stuck in my mind.

Omega didn't understand Stephen at all; of the three versions of himself Stephen was the most dangerous, because he acted on impulse. He had been thinking about the rapist that Steve had mutilated so badly. In his dimension he had also rescued Mary from her attacker, but he had simply killed the fucker there and then.

Pathological killer that he was, he had been taken aback by Steve's draconian punishment of his version of the rapist. 'Loose ends, can't have loose ends laying about old chap,' he muttered to himself. A few minutes consulting with a computer gave him the necessary details he required, and without telling anyone he jumped to where the man was being kept.

Normally when a suspected rapist was in hospital, there would be a police guard at the door to his room to prevent any chance of his escaping. In this particular case that was deemed unnecessary, as the man had no arms or legs. In his fury at the man attacking his Mary, Steve had amputated all his limbs.

Only the cauterising side effect of his Phased sword, had prevented the man from bleeding to death in seconds. What Steve hadn't considered was that the rapist was a nasty mean bastard. Losing his limbs simply made him nastier and meaner, as the nurses on his ward were finding out to their cost.

The man spent most of his time moaning to them about his situation, and getting the nurses to do the smallest tasks for him. The staff nurse on duty that night silently prayed that he would fall asleep, and stop ringing that fucking bell for constant attention. The man's name was Vince and he was just about to squeeze the bell actuator that dangled down within range of his teeth, when a hand in a black glove lifted it out of his reach.

'What the fuck are you doing, you stupid cunt,' snarled Vince angrily. 'Just tidying up after my twin brother old chap,' muttered Stephen as he scribbled a note on Vince's records. " Just popped out for a fag" he wrote, his sense of humour tickled at the consternation of the hospital staff when he discovered Vince's bed empty and the moaning idiot gone for good.

When the staff nurse did her rounds, she was dumbfounded to find his bed empty and the note on his pillow. There was an internal investigation, but it was assumed that a fellow conspirator had enabled Vince to escape from the hospital. He was never seen again, at least not by anyone human.

Stephen had seriously considered simply killing him, as he lay helpless in his hospital bed. However this lacked elegance, and Stephen always liked to think of the most elegant way of doing things.

Consequently he simply jumped them both back to the Jurassic, and left Vince propped up against the bones of the T-Rex that were beside the lake. 'Have a nice day', he said to the unconscious man as he jumped back to his own century, leaving Vince to the multitude of predators and scavengers that called the area their home.

Although he would almost certainly be hurt at the accusation, Stephen was by far the most dangerous of the three versions. By reason of sheer insanity.

To be Continued,