All Comments on 'Draconic Salvation'

by Carch

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Hah!

A story with teeth! And they're big 'uns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is pretty good stuff

I'm kinda surprised with this one, definitely got my attention and appreciation. If you want any help with spell-checking or discussing stories here's my e-mail;

salohcinpayne@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

For a 1st effort this was pretty damn good.

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed your 1st story in Lit and I look forward to reading many more.. Thank you for sharing.

SweetSexySwitchSweetSexySwitchover 9 years ago
Very nice!

I read it a couple days ago and had to ponder a bit. What I keep coming back to is simply... I would love love love to see more!

Love the title! Love the concept.. love the execution of said concept! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It's like a messed up version of beauty and the beast.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Annoying

Too little too late. The dragon deserves a slow and agonizing death whether it learned empathy or not. Stopping the protection racket isn't nearly enough. Even if all the wealth were paid back, how could the dragon pay back all of the lives it stole?

teechanteechanover 8 years ago

Finally, a dragon story that isn't all primal lust, slavery and maidens in peril! This was a truly wonderful story and I love everything about it.

Richard1940Richard1940about 1 year ago

This I've just read this story for the first time. Nine years after this was posted it seems unlikely you will post anything in the near future. This is a shame, you obviously have talent. Thank you, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope RL hasn't got in the way and that things are going well for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous