Dragon Clans Bk. 01 Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vjax
Vjax
947 Followers

Duncan McLeod had been her first love, a nice boy she met in her last year before Oxford, they had spent some wonderful times together and explored sex together, discovering the wonders and...hilarity that the pleasures of the flesh can offer. It was an easy, friendly thing, full of all the curiosity and nervousness one would expect for a first time affair. Duncan had gone off to America to study and after a few letters they had simply drifted apart. Valerie was always thankful that Duncan had been her first because of his gentle ways and easygoing nature.

Arthur on the other hand was the exact opposite. Meeting during her first year at Oxford, Arthur and she had a stormy, passionate relationship that only lasted three months. It was a fire that could not be maintained but burned brightly for the time it could. Arthur had taught Valerie about passion, and how the heat it generates can take us to places we never knew existed. It was an.... interesting second term at Oxford.

Steven.... ah Steven, the one who was not.... the one.

They met in business class, the last term of school, the attraction was mutual and it was only weeks after meeting that Valerie, against the advice of Millie moved in with Steven.

They were together for 18 months, Valerie was just sure that Steven and she were meant to be together.

Steven it seems had other plans, after graduation they stayed together for awhile. Valerie getting her position at Oxford, Steven getting an entry level position with the Bank of England. Everything seemed to be moving along nicely towards marriage, kids...a life.

Steven started coming home later and later, "work stuff" his excuse, and as his arrival moved deeper into the night it became more and more likely that he would come home drunk.

Then the night finally came where he did not come home. The next evening Steven showed up at five o clock already three sheets to the wind. Valerie cried, Steven yelled and an errant slap across Valerie's face ended their life together.

Valerie moved out the next day and they have not spoken since.

'Three,' she thought, 'one more than Michael, such a tramp I am,' she smiled at her own ribbing of herself.

"It will be what it will," she said to the darkness as she finally felt sleep come to take her.

Her last thoughts were of Michael's lips, gently brushing the back of her hand, and the energy that simple...but oh so complex touch.... imparted.

Vjax
Vjax
947 Followers
12