All Comments on 'Dragon Clans Bk. 01 Pt. 16'

by Vjax

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 15 years ago
Dude...

You need an editor, pronto. I don't think I saw a single question mark used in dialouge despite the fact that there were many questions asked. And, you quite often mixed up names, i.e. when Valerie is actually talking, you say it was Tera. You might want to look into getting an editor.

faq52faq52over 15 years ago
I have to agree with the last comment.

I have been following this story with pleasure since the beginning and I do not recall the previous chapters being so messy but may be they were.

in any event this chapter is all over the place.

punctuation, words out of order. characters wrongly named and I found myself confused with the story. this does not follow smoothly from the last chapter. I found myself even wondering if I had missed a chapter.

this needs both editing and proof reading

VjaxVjaxover 15 years agoAuthor
I agree

Good morning, or afternoon depending upon your locale.

I agree this is not my best chapter, I agree that I need an editor and I am looking.

I appreciate you taking the time to read me and to comment.

Have a great weekend.

Vjax

knightofheartsknightofheartsover 15 years ago
Hmm

Yes, Yes, No. While I agree that this chapter was a bit unfocused, part of the problem is that you've chosen to write a rather complicated story line piecemeal. Which isnt a slight in any way shape or form but it does mean that you''ll have to remind readers of things somehow or somehow manage to keep the story on only one or two plot lines each chapter. Editing is editing, every author needs one, but in my opinion the only real change you might need to make is simply to condense the number of chapters you write and perhaps write a small "since last we saw our heroes" bit at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hundred pound note

There is no such thing as a hundred pound note we have fifty pound no higher

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous