Dragon Clans Bk. 01 Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"An excellent idea, as always I bow to your gentle and concerned nature my love," Ian said while performing a deep dramatic bow that had the four of them laughing as they made their way towards the Mercedes.

Sitting in the back seat, Michael felt the day crash in upon him. On both sides the heads of his loves lay on his shoulders, the three of them simply worn out from the emotions of the day.

Millie's hand played over Ian's thigh as he drove the short way back to the castle. Her kneading presence stoked Ian's already high passions. Looking over at her in the shaded dark of the car, he could see her own passions burning behind her beautiful eyes. In this moment all was well in the universe.

"I think I need to get these two, and myself, to bed," Michael said standing just inside the door of the castle, Valerie and Tera at his sides, the three of them looking simply done.

"Of course, we shall see you in the morning for breakfast," Millie said, giving them each a light kiss on the cheek. Ian nodded as Michael steered his charges up the stairs towards their room.

He watched them go, noting how Michael held Valerie gently but with subtle strength, took on her weight. On his other side Tera moved slowly, keeping pace with Michael and offering her own strength to his.

"Those three work well together," Ian said, turning to find Millie watching him, her eyes still holding a passionate fire which matched his own.

Ian moved towards her. As he did she moved away, backing down the hall towards the library. Ian smiled and picked up his pace.

With a light laugh Millie turned and sprinted away, Ian hard on her heals.

.........

Nicholas picked up the laptop and threw it across the room, it shattered into hundreds of jagged pieces which fell to the floor. The light from the room reflecting off their black and silver faces in a chaotic display.

He had watched Ian's little speech.

He was not pleased.

"Coward am I," Nicholas yelled into the empty room.

"We shall see who the coward is, who's life has no meaning," he said in a whisper, as a deathly calm settled over him.

He was not happy that Elise had been captured by that bastard Nigel. Nicholas cursed himself for sending her. She was too unique to be put in harms way yet but he had been caught up trying to get people on site.

Nigel and his whole damned Dragon Security were another group who would soon feel the fury of his wrath.

All of them needed to understand that his destiny, his vision of the future could not be averted with simpering speeches and words like coward being thrown his way.

"Soon Ian, soon you will know, soon your heart will beat it's last within my palm, your life blood falling to the dirt you so zealously cherish." An insane fire burned behind his eyes as he said this. Every muscle in his body was pulled taught, a light sheen of sweat glistened on his brow.

It took an immense amount of control for him to stay focused, to not simply move against that fool and his minions right now. Only the thought of seeing the life drain out Ian's eyes in front of everyone and everything he held dear held him in check.

Picking up the phone he pressed three numbers, the other line was picked up almost immediately.

"Send up Heidi and Isabel," Nicholas began, pausing for a moment, the rage seething through him. "Have the cleaning crew ready as well." Nicholas finished, slamming the phone back to the desk.

The person on the other end of the phone slowly put the receiver back in its cradle. He felt a momentary pull of sorrow and then shook it off as he rose stoically to go fetch the vessels of his master's rage.

......

Elise had a wild look in her eyes. The kind of look a trapped animal gets when it realizes there is no escape and that the imminent future may hold their demise.

Nigel watched the video camera feeds that came from one of the holding rooms at the barracks on the castle grounds.

She was young, maybe nineteen, likely a little bit younger.

Her gear was a little old; knock off's of some of the better U.S. and Asian stuff, probably from the former soviet republics. No identification, no nothing. She had said her name was Elise but that was it, not another peep.

"Sims, come to ops please," Nigel said into his com. He watched the young girl as she continued to pace around the room, looking for some way out.

Nigel didn't like mysteries; it was time to figure this one out.

Sims came into the room, looked briefly at the monitors then turned to Nigel.

"I want a full run on her Sims, fingerprints, blood, retina, DNA. If you can't find out who she is I want to know everyone she is related to and I want it done yesterday," Nigel said with a deadly serious tone that Sims had heard many times before. It was the tone of someone who knew that danger was around the next bend but did not know what form it would take.

"I'll grab a nurse and get started immediately," Sims said as he turned and moved from the room with purpose.

'This job just gets more and more interesting,' Sims thought as he headed towards the surgery to track down a nurse.

Nigel turned his attention back to the monitors; he wished they had been able to grab a few more of Nicholas's people.

He felt vulnerable, a feeling he hated with a passion.

The tech boys were working on the other devices they had found and disarmed, hopefully that would lead someplace. Nigel had the nagging feeling that he was missing something, that all the pieces were there he just couldn't seem to find the pattern.

Closing his eyes he sat down heavily on the old couch in the surveillance room, the exhaustion was something he could no longer ignore as he slipped into a fitful sleep plagued by nightmares that stayed just beyond his consciousness.

Inside the holding room a single tear silently slid down Elise's cheek. Her own internal struggle had been waged since she was captured. Her programming compelled her to carry out her final instructions.

That small-protected bit of Elise that she had hidden from them, wrapped up carefully and protected in a shadowed, safe corner of her mind warred against this.

She would not give up, not give that monster what he wanted. The struggle continued, the stalemate anything but static. .........

Tera and Valerie had gone into the bathroom as soon as they reached the room.

Michael stretched, pulling off his shirt, sitting down next to the French doors that opened onto the small balcony outside the room.

The evening was cool but it felt good on his bare skin as he slid off his shoes and socks.

Searching his jacket on the back of the chair he found his lighter and cigarettes.

Lighting one he stood and walked out onto the balcony. A cool wind brushed around his body. Taking a deep pull on the cigarette he felt himself calming. He regarded the night sky, could still see the glow of the bonfire off in the distance.

"You need to rest Michael," Aoife's voice slid gently into his mind.

"Could you have stopped what happened today?" Michael asked. The question had been rolling around in his head since the incident happened.

"What I can and cannot do is...complicated to explain. In this instance, no I could not have stopped it. I didn't know about it or the intention behind it until you did." Aoife's response was not what he wanted to hear. Often it is so when we look for someone to blame.

"If I could have stopped it I would have, this town and those that live here are dear to me. Sometimes bad things happen, it has been a fundamental truth since the beginning of everything. I am sorry you had to go through it, but you did well. You were strong and gave that strength easily to those who needed it. Tomorrow will be another long day, your mates need your comfort tonight and all of you need to rest. Let go of your questions for now, the answers are coming." Aoife said as she gently slipped from Michael's mind.

Flicking the cigarette over the edge of the balcony he turned back into the room.

Valerie was already in bed; the blankets folded down at an angle displaying one of her full round breasts. The pale skin topped by a large rose-colored nipple began a stirring in Michael's soul.

Tera was standing next to the bed as naked as the day she was born.

"Come on, you next," she said, a weary but happy smile on her lips.

"As you wish," Michael said, slipping off his jeans and sliding into bed next to Valerie.

Tera joined them a second later. The room was bathed in pale shadow as she turned off the light. Both women curling up to Michael's warmth.

They lay there like that for a while, Michael feeling the differences in their heat and form. He felt their heartbeats against his sides.

Valerie's a bit faster, but also softer than the hard insistence beat of Tera's. Soon they took on a similar cadence, the three of them falling into a similar rhythm. He felt the deep steady breaths from both of them on his chest as they slipped to sleep.

He was content in that moment as he slid into his own blissful oblivion. .........

Ian "caught" Millie and pulled her into his arms. There was a need and passion moving between the two of them that would not be denied.

Their lips met and they joined in this simple but intimate act. Lips pressing together with urgent desire, their tongues dueling as each of them began pulling off the others clothes.

Millie's shirt is simply ripped open, her breasts pulled from beneath her bra as Ian's lips part from hers and find her nipple warm and hard. His tongue and lips and teeth pulled at the hard tip.

Ian's hands slid up Millie's thighs, moving past the top of her stockings he found her sex uncovered. He smiled into the nipple between his lips at the discovery.

Millie's hands wound into Ian's hair as his fingers slid within her warm wet depths. Her legs began to quiver as his finger found her clit, rubbing insistent circles around the axis of her, causing waves of pleasure to course through her body.

Looking down she watched as he suckled her, saw the fire in his eyes, the light sheen of sweat that glistened on his brow. God's how she loved him, wanted him more in this moment than any other she could remember.

"Take me Ian, I need you inside me now," Millie moaned as her hands went to the side of his face, pulling him up from her tit so he could see her need as well as hear it.

Ian knew the look in her eye, it reflected the one in his own. In that moment he needed to be joined with her, to feel her surrounding him, encompassing him becoming lost within the energy they created when they were together.

Standing, Ian moved Millie towards the wall. His hands unbuckling and dropping his pants to the floor as he stepped out of them.

Millie's hand snaked down, finding him hard, the head of him moist with his own need.

Bending he slid his hand over her warm thigh, pulling it up, spreading her open as her back met the bookcase.

"Yes Ian, yes, take me my love, please," Millie sighed as she guided him toward her nexus.

Ian slid into her warm clinging depths in one long hard thrust.

He held himself within her, feeling the muscles contract around him, open to accept him. Her warm heat cradled him in that moment of communion, as their bodies joined so did their hearts and souls.

There in the mixed fluid glow of both firelight and moonlight they became one, by intention, by need, by passion they gave themselves to each other and became something...more.

Ian moved within her. His cock slipping half way out from her depths before moving back within. His rhythm was smooth; the deep half strokes kept a constant pressure on Millie's g-spot. He felt her hot sheath contracting around him, urging him on.

The first orgasm had washed over her at his initial entry. It was almost always so. The feeling of him becoming seated within her, stretching her, filling that space within her that only he could always left her breathless and wanting more.

Ian's head fell to Millie's shoulder, his lips touching the heated skin at her neck. They slid wetly over the supple curves.

His need grew, his thrusts becoming longer. He pulled almost from within her and then slid back in fully, the length of him pulling her lips away from her body with each outward pull.

Millie moaned into Ian's neck as his thrusts became deeper, her clit, now engorged, being hammered each time he buried himself within her. The delightful fullness of him pulling forth yet another orgasm that she screamed through, as he pounded into her with his need, want and love for her.

Ian pulled Millie to him as he felt her hard contractions around him. Held her close, feeling the waves of passion crest and then subside a bit as he held her in his arms.

As they passed, he withdrew from her, turning her to the side and bending her over the arm of the sofa. In an instant he was within her again, his cock now slamming into her as she whimpered beneath him, her orgasms coming one after the next.

He looked down at the junction where they met and became one. He saw his hardness wet with her need and desire. Felt his balls make contact with her clit each time he thrust inside her. Heard the panting breath that issued forth from her as her ecstasy climbed towards its zenith.

Bending down across her back, his dick expanding within her as his own climax approached, his hand slid around, grasping her breast in a way that imparted both need and ownership, he said close to her ear. "I love you Millie, I always have and I always will."

Both of them let loose with wanton cries as he emptied himself into her writhing, clinging body. They moved together, a being of lust and love in equal portions, both finding their own release and the ultimate joining in this one shared moment of communion.

Lying naked in each other's arms, the last vestiges of clothing removed in favor of the warm quilt that found its home on the soft leather couch, they found a moment of contentment.

"What's going to happen Ian?" Millie asked as her fingertips played over his chest.

"Whatever it is Millie, know that I have and shall always love you, that you are the single most necessary thing in my life. I am blessed to have been given all of the years and moments that we have shared. No matter what the future holds Millie, know that my heart and soul has always been and always will be...yours." Ian said as he pulled her close to him, his eyes closing, finding peace in the joyous and treasured moment.

Ian was asleep almost as his last words left his lips, the events of the day, the power and energy of his need to help the people of Nogardshire get over it, his want and desire for Millie had left him exhausted.

Ian did not feel the warm tears that fell from Millie's eyes to land gently on his chest. He did not feel her softly trembling within his arms as the demons of the future played their nightmarish games within her head.

The future was to her now a dark place, filled with an uncertainty that gnawed at her heart and soul.

12