Dragon Rider's Truest love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tastol kept licking and teasing at Silvara's swollen sex, long after her release calmed. He cleaned her as best he could before he was forced to lay back, a tightness and tension sparking in his neck at how he'd been craning it. One last purr slipped from Silvara's as he pulled his fingers from her.

"Thank you Tastol, but I fear even that is simply a reprieve, I wonder if you might do me one more favor"

Tastol's chin lowered, even from where he rested on his back, afraid that he'd failed her. She seemed to see this though, as she spoke again. "I want you to take me Tastol, as a man would take a woman."

"Silv...I could never satisfy you, not like that, I'm too..." As he'd been speaking, Silvara was backing up, moving until her own head loomed over his own. If she'd been human, he could almost picture the cocky smile that she'd have had on her face. "Did you prepare the spell?" The large head nodded, and she whispered softly the words of her spell, a simple yet effective one, something that they'd used many times in battle, an Enlarge Person spell.

As the spell started to take effect, Tastol felt his body growing, already smiling at what was to come. After what he'd done for Silvara, Tastol was easily hard again, and when the spell's effect was fully finished, he rose to his feet. Every bit of him had doubled in size, and he now stood taller than Silvara. He watched as she stood with her back to him, her tail swishing back and forth as she looked over one wing and shoulder at him, that knowing cocky look on her draconic face.

Silvara's gaze wasn't on Tastol's face though, and his own lowered to what she was looking at. Every bit of him had doubled in size, right down to his still-swollen manhood. He was a full sixteen inches long now, and a full three inch girth. He stepped up behind Silvara, smiling as she lifted her tail, letting it drape over his shoulder as she exposed herself to him once more.

Tastol let the head of his swollen member trace over her swollen lips, and even pushed, letting her feel his length as he dipped just beneath her swollen lips. He pressed the full of his chest to her back, pressing a kiss to her scales as he whispered softly aloud. "Are you ready Silvara?" He asked against her scales as he continued to move his hips, letting her feel his length against her belly.

"Yes"

When Silvara's large head nodded and he heard a single word in his head, Tastol slid his hips backwards. When he felt the tip of his swollen length against her puffy sex once more, he gave her but a moment's hesitation before lunging forward, his hands grabbing onto her hindquarters and pulling her back to meet his full thrust.

As one, the pair roared as Tastol buried his the full of his throbbing length into Silvara's unbelievably tight sex was something that even Tastol would remember forever. He buried the full of himself into her with that first thrust, and even adjusted his feet so that his resting position was just that, buried fully within her.

Tastol hesitated there, basking in the feeling of her sex clenching around him, massaging and pulsing around his length. Even as he pulled out, he felt her pulling and clenching at him. Soon enough though, he was driving back into her once more.

From that point on, any and all roles and emotions were forgotten. Tastol pounded his throbbing length into Silvara, hearing her roar again and again into the cave as he continued to do what she asked, take her!

Tastol's first release lent him some stamina, but not nearly as much as they both wished. Even as he started to feel the pressure building within him, felt a tingling through his heavy sacks, he continued at his furious pace, filling Silvara with his manhood again and again.

Even as he felt himself building though, Tastol knew that Silvara wasn't far behind. He could feel the telltale signs of her own release coming, and it only prompted him to keep doing exactly as he had been, pulling her to meet his thrusts as he continued to pound himself into her.

Silvara hit her release first, her body clearly on overload. Her roar filled the chamber once more, and just like the last time, her entire body tightened and clenched, squeezing literally painfully tight around Tastol's penetrating manhood. She was squeezing so tight in fact, that he actually had to stop thrusting until she loosened up.

No sooner did he feel that, than Tastol was right back at it. In the span of seconds, with his manhood and thighs completely coated in her juices, he felt himself hit the edge of his control, and then tumble over.

Tastol let out an unbridled roar of his own as he took his release this time, his manhood exploding with his seed once more. Every subsequent thrust sent pulse after pulse of his seed into her.

As the last drop of his seed spilled this time though, Tastol collapsed forward, unwilling to pull himself free of her. "Thank you Silv." Tastol whispered softly against her back before losing himself to the feeling, his strength flagging as the mighty warrior slipped into a deep sleep.

Silvara felt him collapse, and after he did, she lowered herself to laying on the ground, letting him rest there, her body sated, truly sated, for the first time in her life.

12