All Comments on 'Dragon's Blood Pt. 02'

by Just_Jezebel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sexy and captivating

I love the anticipation and the teasing.

I can't wait to see them fuck for real! It's gonna be... mmm

50sexywidow5050sexywidow50over 9 years ago

Looking forward to More

Just_JezebelJust_Jezebelover 9 years agoAuthor
To 50:

Thank you for your positive feedback. I had part three written but i'm currently rewriting about 90% of it due to changes I made in part two. Cin and Fia were talking very loudly in my ear and wanted to go in a different direction. And, well... who am I to argue with those two? So it might be a bit before you see another chapter but I promise that it will be worth the wait. Keep an eye out though, I am hoping to submit a whole new story based on the Greek god Eros (god of lust, sex and desire) very soon. And yes.. he's a sexy alpha male who knows exactly what he wants and has no problem getting it. (winks)

unkemptunkemptabout 9 years ago
!!

Quite enjoying the build up between the two leads, I'm hoping it goes on for awhile. .. that constant aching for release is very stimulating.

TwistedKittenTwistedKittenover 7 years ago
Don't stop now!!!

Don't just leave off on the story. Come on!! It was a great story and then you just quit writing it. Please finish the story!!! I am so sick and tired of good stories just being dropped off like nobody is invested in them. This is a great story and a completely original premise, don't stop now after two chapters. Aren't you invested in your own story? Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm really enjoying this. It does need some editing (there are few typos and continuity issues) but the story itself is compelling. I hope you'll continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One more story never finished. About the story: over arrogance leads to stupidity and fail. A male dragon that knows what he wants? Surely not. Both like their own arrogance more then just to do it. Seems much like politics: pretending to want so much, did not getanything done. Like finishing an story. Sad, vould be an really nice story - if content would progress and just be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

SO FUCKING FRUSTRATING!!! It is now my policy to read the comments at the end of every multi-part story to check for the “please finish the story” remarks before I start reading, so I’ll know not to waste my time. If I were a talented writer I would be tempted to hijack and finish all the excellent but abandoned starts of stories that languish here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Jezebel@Just_Jezebel
"I give in... to sin... because I like to practice what I preach..." Don't be afraid to PM me. I'm pretty open to most conversations (chat or role play) however, I do like to establish a chemistry before I play. But please- no text speak; drives me nuts. And no links as yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dragon's Blood Previous Part
Dragon's Blood Series Info