Dream Ch. 2

Story Info
You go for a ride.
1.4k words
3.94
25.1k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car lurches forward... you hear the rain hitting the windshield... the wipers working... and the splash of the tires rolling on the road... other than that there is silence. You still feel uncomfortable... then a hand is on the back of your head pulling you forward, towards the driver's seat. You suddenly feel something poking against your cheek... you quickly realize it's a cock... your head has been placed above the lap of the person in the driver's seat.

You adjust your head... having the sudden desire to suck on the cock again... you place your lips around it's tip... licking around the head... then sliding the entire thing into your mouth. You can feel a hand on the back of your head... fingers running through your hair... making sure you take ALL of the cock into your mouth. You can feel the head of it pressing on the back of your throat... you feel the heat of it... the blood pumping through it. You hear me moan as you suck in deeply... pressing your cheeks against the sides of the cock... and slowly raise your head up... sliding your tongue all the way up to the top... sucking on the head before removing it completely from your mouth. Then, bringing your mouth down around it again... sucking harder... sliding it in and out of your mouth faster and faster.

You hear more moaning... you feel a hand grab your breast and caress it... gently squeezing it... placing the nipple between two fingers... pinching it slightly. You continue to suck on the cock... sliding faster and faster... you hear the moaning get louder... you can tell the intensity is building that I will cum soon so you suck even harder, taking the entire length of the cock with each rise and fall. Suddenly you hear, "YES, YES, YES!!!!"... you feel my cum spew into your mouth... you continue to suck... making sure to swallow every last drop... you feel the warmth of it sliding down your throat. You slide your mouth up and down several more times over the entire length... sucking the last few drops out... then licking the entire cock while it's still hard, taking all the cum into your mouth and swallowing it down.

You hear me say, "Very good... your MASTER is pleased. However, we are not finished yet. " A hand helps you sit back up in your seat... and you sit there patiently, awaiting your next command. You sit there as I drive in silence... the sound of the rain, the wipers, and the water under the tires the only sound you hear. You want to say something... you want to do more to please me... but you know that you were commanded to be silent... so you bite your lip in anticipation of what's to come next.

You feel a hand on your leg... sliding up your inner thigh... sliding so close to your pussy... you can already feel the juices inside running out, onto the seat. The fingers move to the other thigh... sliding up it... once again coming so close to your pussy... just barely touching your mound... then the fingers run up your chest to your breasts. They glide over a breast... caressing it... gliding around the nipple... up to your neck... along your cheek. A finger rests on your lips... you open your lips barely... taking the tip of the finger in…licking it with your tongue... and beginning to suck it as you just did the cock. You suck on every finger of the hand... one at a time... until each has had an equal amount of time. Then, the hand is removed... and you feel it place on your pussy... you feel one finger slide between the lips... along your clit... then as far as it can go inside. Then another finger... both of them sliding all the way in and out... then a third... all of them sliding faster, in and out... faster and faster... rubbing on your clit with each entrance and exit. You start to get hot... you moan with excitement... your breathing increases... then the fingers and the hand are removed.

The car comes to a stop... you hear me get out of the drivers side... then you hear your passenger door open. You hear, "Get out of the car, now. " You feel a hand on your arm... helping you out. The rain soaks you to the bone again... the cool rain landing on your skin helps to calm you, but the anticipation of what's next keeps your heart quickly pumping. The car door slams shut. You feel me behind you... pushing you along... then you feel your legs press against the car. You feel a hand on your back pushing your chest against the hood of the car... the cold metal of the car pressing against your breasts... your nipples immediately become extremely erect. "Don't move", you hear me say. You feel two hands grab your ass... forcing your cheeks apart... the rain is falling on your ass cheeks... sliding along to your asshole, down to your pussy... making it even wetter than it would be. You feel a tongue slide along your wet pussy... up to the little area of your skin... right between your asshole and your pussy. The tongue continues to slide along your pussy... back and forth to that little area... then you feel a finger enter your pussy... sliding along your clit... you start to quiver from the ecstasy. Then two more fingers enter your pussy... the tongue begins to slide faster... then teeth bite your ass cheek, but not too hard... as the fingers are rammed deep inside your pussy... you yelp.

The fingers are removed... you feel hands on your ass cheeks again... you feel a warm cock slide between your legs... gliding along your pussy lips... pressing against your pussy... trying to push through your lips... to enter you. The rock hard dick continues to slide against your wet pussy... the hands slide to your hips... grabbing them... then the cock slowly slides into your pussy... farther and farther... all the way in…farther than you would have imagined it could. It feels so warm inside you... and wet... the ecstasy is burning inside your pussy. It begins to slide in and out... easily gliding from all of the juices... coming all the way out of your pussy lips... then all the way inside... the hands grabbing on your hips... forcing you closer to me... forcing me deeper inside you.

I continue to fuck you harder and harder... my cock sliding in your pussy faster and faster... deeper and deeper... one hand is removed from your hip. You feel a finger placed on your asshole... my cock continuing to slide deep into your pussy... the finger places pressure on your asshole... slowly sliding into it. You can feel where the head of the cock and finger are pressing against the inside of your pussy... as the cock slides in and out... the finger extends further and further into your asshole. Then the finger is all the way inside your asshole... and slowly begins to slide in and out also... at first sliding in when the cock slides out... sliding out of your ass while the cock slides in your pussy... the rhythm increasing. Then, my cock and finger begin to fuck you at the same time... sliding all the way in at the same time... fucking faster and faster... harder and harder... deeper and deeper.

You are screaming with ecstasy... I begin to pound my body into yours... my cock and finger sliding all the way inside you... you start to cum…then you feel me ejaculate inside... one massive burst erupting inside. You cum again... then you feel another burst of cum inside you... you cum again and again... as I continue to ram my cock inside your pussy. I slow my pumping against you... slowly coming to stop... my body falling against yours... the warmth of my chest on your back soothing you.

We sit there for a few minutes as we catch our breaths... then I pull my cock out slowly... you feel your wrists being untied... but the blindfold remains. You hear me say, "Now hasn't your Master been good to you…I told you you'd be rewarded if you were good. If you are really good... you will get an even bigger reward. But you will have to wait a little longer. "

To be continued...