Dream Cottage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just the normal thing one might say, not really meaning anything by it. But as I stood with my back to the shelving, and he side stepped in front of me, he slipped his hand up under my skirt. I tried to say something, and I'd have called out or screamed, but almost simultaneously as the hand touched the naked flesh of my inner thigh, the open palm of his other hand cupped over my mouth.

Then as he held me pinned up against the shelving, his hand slipped up into my crotch.

He might have been an old pensioner, but he was strong, so there was no way I could force him off me. My mouth was covered, so although I was trying to call out, my calls were stifled enough to prevent Stuart or this man's wife hearing.

All this was happening at the opposite end of the aisles to where the counter was located, and in a position where visibility was totally obscured from Stuart and the other customers.

That is, apart from the one other male customer, who I now saw approaching us. And from the outset, it was clear he wasn't coming to my aid. He took hold of my flailing arms by my wrists, and once he'd got the two wrists together, he held them both with one hand. And then used his free hand, to enter my blouse.

So by now, one man was groping in between my legs, but had not quite managed to get inside my knickers. And the other had an open palm inside my bra, and his fingers began to tweak my nipple. I was out numbered by men with strength far in excess of my own, but instead of just accepting my fate, the anger welled up inside me.

I think the experience in the butchers had riled me, and now this, it was as if I was public property to be mauled by anyone who wanted.

What I did, or how I achieved it, I'm not totally sure. But all of a sudden, I went berserk, wriggling, kicking, and as my hands pulled free, I flailed my arms. And then one of the men missed his footing, and all three of us began to fall, bringing a display stack of kitchen utensils crashing down from the shelving.

The noise was enough to wake the dead, and both men instantly tried to make a distance between them and me. So as Stuart came rushing down the aisle, I was picking myself up from in amongst a pile of tin openers, and other metal utensils.

Stuart asked, "Are you alright? What happened?"

Both men were by now half way along the next aisle, and stupidly, not wanting any more fuss, I said, "I'm sorry. I tripped and caught my basket on your display."

"Are you hurt?"

He had now helped me to my feet, and the only thing out of place, apart from his display, was the top two buttons of my blouse, which had been pulled open showing a small amount of cleavage.

"I'm alright. I'm sorry about that. I shouldn't be so clumsy."

"Don't be silly. It's my fault for trying to stack too many things on the shelving."

"Are you alright to carry on, or do you want to leave your list with me?"

"Tell you what. Would you mind if I just leave this basket here? I've got some other shopping to do; I'll come back later to finish my list."

"You can, or you could just leave your list. I don't mind doing it for you."

"No, if you don't mind, I think I'll just go."

"Whatever you say. I'll put your basket to one side. Bye, I hope you're alright."

"I am, just a little shaken. Bye."

As soon as I was out of the shop, I got in my car and drove. Not home, but away from home, another seven miles to Outinham, the next village on.

I'd only ever driven through there before; I'd never shopped or even stopped my car. But from now on, I thought, this will be my shopping place.

The butcher was a surly man, but I bought my bacon, sausages, and two pieces of fillet. He assured me they'd melt in the mouth.

Then to the grocers, which was a little shop, with no self service aisles, just the old fashioned counters running around the whole shop and a woman serving. I bought all the items on my list, and then off home I went.

It was around half past four when the phone rang, and it was Stuart. He wanted to know if I was coming back to finish my shopping, or could I let him know what other items were on my list, so he could complete the order, and bring it out to me.

When I told him I'd not need any of the items in the basket, and I wouldn't be using his store again, he was really upset. He tried saying sorry, he tried pleading with me, and when he could see he was having no effect, he then asked, "But you are still going to honour your promise?"

Curtly I said, "Yes."

"Ok, what about if I come out to see you tonight?"

"I...I don't know, is tonight ok for Adam and the vicar?"

"I don't know, but what does that matter. We don't all have to come out at the same time."

I guess he was right, I'd just assumed as they'd got me into the situation as a group, they'd come and see me as a group.

"No, I suppose not. Well if tonight suits you, I guess tonight is as good as any other time."

"Ok, I'll be with you around six thirty. Bye for now."

So after I'd finished tea, and cleared away all the things, I went to have a good soak in the bath in the hope that the warm water would help to soak away my troubles and worries. So by around ten to seven, when I heard the car in the drive, I was mentally prepared, and I'd resigned myself to my fate.

I was surprised when I opened the door to see Adam was with Stuart, but there was no vicar with them.

As Stuart walked in he handed me a small packet. "What's this?"

Adam answered, "It's a door chain. I asked Stuart to get you one."

"What's it for?"

"It's a new idea; it prevents unwanted people forcing their way in. Here, let me have it. Has your husband got a toolbox? I'll need a screwdriver to fit it for you."

"But won't my Jim be suspicious?"

"Just tell him it's a police crime prevention thing. You know. After what happened."

Stuart chipped in, "He'll believe that. The police are known for locking the stable door, after the horse has bolted."

So I got the toolbox, and between them they fitted the new chain and demonstrated how to use it. I offered to pay for it, but Stuart wouldn't hear of it.

So I invited them into the snug, where they each took one of the arm chairs apiece. I was about to go and get a dining chair for myself, when Adam put his arm around me, and lifted me onto his knee. At first I thought I'd say something, but then I remembered they were out here to have sex with me, so a little bit of minor familiarity was incidental.

So now sitting on his knee, I asked, "I see the vicar isn't with you. Has god spoken to him and he's had a change of heart?"

Adam replied, "No. But I think his wife might have?"

"His wife? Has she found out about me?"

"No, silly. But he doesn't usually go out visiting parishioners in the evenings, and I don't think he wanted to arouse any suspicions."

"I see."

"But don't worry; he still wants to see you. He's asked me to ask you if you'd mind meeting him at the church hall on Wednesday."

"This Wednesday?"

"Yes, around twelve o'clock. Dinner time."

"I've got nothing else planned. But why couldn't he just come here? I mean the church hall of all places."

At this point he gave me an envelope, "He sent this, you can read it later, it's instructions about what to do when you get to the church hall. I think he's a little worried about coming out here during the daytime, especially with the rumours that are flying around."

"What rumours? And that's another thing. You promised me, that nothing would get out. And that any locals who found out about the events of last week would be warned off. You guaranteed I'd have nothing to fear. Well today proved you wrong."

"Yes, so Stuart said."

"Stuart, how did he know?"

"Well I assumed you were referring to what happened in his shop?"

"Well yes that was part of it, but I didn't think he saw that."

"He guessed by your reactions afterwards. But let's take all of these one at a time. I nipped the rumour mongers in the bud as quickly as I could, but it has got around, that something went on between you and Len. And the fact Len hasn't been brought to book over it, has led to others thinking you're easy game, and it's worth trying their luck. So knowing this, I talked to just about every man in the area who was of the age likely to worry you, or so I thought. But I didn't reckon on two old codgers in their sixties, having a go. What I've done now, is to make sure every male, from fourteen to those in wheel chairs, knows that the next time you're so much as brushed up against; I'll fit them up with something. Be the charge they go down with real or not, I'll sort them."

I asked, "And you think that will put an end to it?"

"Well it won't stop the tongues wagging; only time will do that. But I can't see anyone being silly enough to try anything on with you. Speaking of which, you said, what happened in Stuart's shop was only part of it. What else has happened?"

"The butcher."

"Harry?"

"Yes."

"I'll bet he got you to hold his prick?"

"Yes. How did you know that?"

"Ok, I'll tell him to pack it in. He tries that on with any women he thinks might go for it. It stems from his dad."

"His dad?"

"Yes, his dad was running that shop during the war. He claims to have had every woman in the county. Meat rationing, he says he could get whatever he wanted for a nice cut of meat. I sometimes think Harry only followed his dad into the trade for that reason. Don't worry, I'll warn him off."

The conversation between the three of us just continued, and yes, Stuart's chair was pulled up to Adam's, and he was reaching up under my skirt, stroking my legs. And Adam had a hand inside my bra, fondling my breasts. But they'd both been here now for over an hour, and there had been no hints or suggestions about taking me up to the bedroom for the business they came for. In fact, apart from the wandering hands, there was nothing out of place going on, their conversation had moved to general things of interest, and we were all just chatting like platonic friends. I began to wonder if both of them had realised the error of the pact they'd forced upon me, and were going to make amends by just keeping this to a pleasant evening of relaxing conversation.

"Would either of you like a drink? I mean tea or coffee."

Stuart said, "If I remember rightly, you're partial to a drop of scotch?"

Remembering the time he was referring to, when I'd drank that tumbler full of whisky, and we'd then had sex, I blushed. "That was out of character for me, I was nervous, and I don't know what possessed me."

"Well it didn't hinder your abilities in the bedroom."

"Please don't."

Adam said sternly, "Ok Stuart. That's enough."

Then gently to me, "Don't take any notice of him."

I tried to change the mood again, "So do either of you want tea or coffee?"

Stuart replied first, "No thank you, but I'll take some of that whisky if it's on offer."

I looked at Adam, but he shook his head, "I've got to drive back later, so I'd better stick to coffee. Two sugars."

I got to my feet, "Ok, so two coffees, and you know where the whisky is, you can help yourself."

Adam said, "There's no need for you to stick to coffee. You won't be driving. And if you think a little drink will help you get in the right mood."

As I walked out to the kitchen I said, "I don't think so; I'll stick to coffee, and keep my wits about me."

When I returned with the two coffees, Adam took both cups. So I said, "One of those is mine."

"I know, I'm holding it while you get yourself comfortable on Stuart's knee. It's his turn now."

I looked across at Stuart. He smiled as he patted his lap, "Come on Jill, you sit here, and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up."

I turned, to back myself onto his knee, saying, "You cheeky devil."

But as I'd turned, I saw balanced on each arm of his chair, was a glass of whisky. That is one normal half-size whisky glass, and again, a tumbler full, as he'd done last time.

As I got myself into place on his knee, and Adam passed across my coffee, I'd taken it, holding it by the saucer. But before I realised what he was doing, Stuart took the cup off the saucer, and drank it down in one long swallow. It's a wonder it didn't burn his throat.

I said, "Hey, that was mine; you said you didn't want one."

"I didn't, but I couldn't let you fill your bladder up with junk like that, I've poured you a real drink."

"Oh no."

And as I tried to lift myself off his knee, I said, "I'll go and make another cup."

Stuart held me, and it was obvious struggling was pointless.

Adam said, "Come on Jill love. Take the glass, and let's just carry on talking. It'll make it all the easier for you."

He was right, of course, but just accepting the glass was like offering myself on a plate to them. But then I reasoned I was already on their menu for the night, or if not on a menu, on the one night only specials board.

So I took the big tumbler. But being self conscious about the amount of whisky in the glass, the sips I took were small at first.

But gradually, as we got back to talking, and I guess the drink slowly began to have its effect, I just relaxed, and swigged away without concern. And the drinking wasn't the only thing I should have been concerned about. They'd gradually gone from talking, to a more physical pastime. I was now sprawled across the chair arms, lying with my upper body in Adam's arms, whilst my bottom was on Stuart's lap.

So as Adam and I were now locked into a kissing embrace, talking had ceased. And while Adam's hand fondled my breasts, Stuart started with stroking my legs, but was soon working his fingers into my knickers. It was obvious at the onset of this attention what their intentions were, that is even before the alcohol or arousal had taken over my senses. But as I'd agreed to this liaison, I just let them have free licence to do whatever they wanted.

And when Stuart removed my knickers, and deemed my pussy was ready and willing to accept their attentions, he signalled to Adam. I was then manoeuvred into position bent over the chair arm. Ironically, in the identical pose to how Tom and Kenneth had raped me.

Adam was first, and it didn't take him many minutes before he was gasping as he pumped his cum deep up inside me. And then within seconds of him pulling out, Stuart replaced him. He pumped away energetically, but although pleasant, I can't say it did much in the way of arousing real passion. That is, not like Tom or Kenneth had done. And then when he began his cum strokes, it gave me a minor tremor, but nothing I'd class as an orgasm.

After this, Adam sat me back on his knee again, and this time it was Stuart who began to kiss. So with their roles reversed, we all three were again lounging in front of the big fire.

But it was only minutes before Adam said, "Are you about ready?"

And thinking he was asking me, as Stuart's lips and mine parted, I was about to answer, when Stuart said, "I was ready five minutes ago."

"Ok, this time I want her on her back, can you hold her legs up over her head?"

As I was manoeuvred from his knee, he replied, "No problem. Are you gonna try her arse?"

"Nah, that's not my scene. I just want to make sure I get my prick in deep."

So I was manhandled into a position on my back, across the arm chair, with my bottom perched up on the chair arm. And as Adam began to ram himself into me, I thought of Jack, as this was very much akin to the way he'd had me. And like Jack, Adam's fuck was now reaching parts he had previously not been able to reach.

But for all his efforts, again, this wasn't doing things for me in a way I'd expected it to. Maybe the excitement of illicit sex was wearing off. Or maybe the amount of whisky had dulled my senses. But when he eventually began his vinegar strokes, I was more relieved than excited. I think the discomfort of the position I was being held in, outweighed any sensuous feeling the sex generated.

So as Stuart released me, and I was about to move to a more comfortable position, he said to Adam, "Come on then, I'll need you to hold her."

"Why, are you going to try her in the same position?"

Before he replied, he'd re-taken hold of me with one hand, whilst beckoning for Adam to join him with the other. Then as Adam took hold of my ankles, Stuart moved around to replace him at the working end, so to speak.

At first he pushed his cock up into my wet pussy, and he began with very slow long strokes, and then he asked Adam, "Have you got a good hold of her?"

"Yep, I have now."

He pulled out his cock, and with just a cursory rub of his bell-end in and around the hole in my bottom, he then began to push hard. Even with the initial rubbing around the hole, I felt my bottom pucker open. But as he pushed, up it went. And he didn't stop pushing until he'd got himself right up to the brush.

It's hard to be truthful about anal sex, I hate it, but that is because of what it is and what is being done to me.

But when I say I heaved, bucked and moaned, all through his humping and ramming. And that as he cum into my bottom, my pussy spasmed, sending the kind of exhilaration through my body that only Tom and Kenneth had previously been able to give me.

Then all I can say is, I can't understand why I'm so reluctant to admit I love it.

Both of them raved about how I'd reacted to his anal intrusion, but I just sat in the chair feeling abused.

Adam was getting dressed, but Stuart just sat in the other chair, totally naked.

When fully dressed, Adam said, "Ok Jill, I guess you've paid your debt, as far as I'm concerned. And any trouble with anyone else in this regard, just give me a call, you've got my number."

I asked, "Are you going now?"

"Yes. Why? Don't you want me to?"

"No, it's not that. Just. I mean Stuart isn't dressed yet."

"No, we came in separate cars; I have to get back to my wife. But I guess being as Stuart hasn't got a wife to get home to."

Stuart smiled, "But I've remembered to bring my alarm clock this time; I don't want a queue outside the shop like last time. See you tomorrow Adam. And you young lady, I think it's about time we turned in for the night, if this is gonna be my last time with you, I want to make it special."

So Adam and I said our goodbyes, and I obediently went up to bed with Stuart.

I have to say that once we got into bed, he was a very attentive and gentle lover, well at least until he'd once again got me aroused. And even then, he started his lovemaking in the conventional way, using my pussy that is. But once we were both going at it, and he knew I was under the influence of my own libido, I was turned over, so I was now face down, and he was once again pumping his cock deep into my bottom.

But as I was aroused, I was able to turn off my feeling of disgust, and just let the thrill of the stimulation take control. He fucked long and at times very hard, but by now the harder he fucked, the more I responded. And then for the second time tonight, as he came in my bottom, my pussy spasmed, sending me into the land of ecstasy.

When I came back to reality, Stuart was snoring, and dead to the world. I wandered down to the bathroom, and then once cleaned up; I went back up to join him. And I have to admit; I cuddled up to him, and dropped off.

With this kind of a day, it's a given that I would dream about being fucked. But even in my dreams, as one man after another trouped up and filled my pussy with cream, it was a pleasurable activity.

It's also no surprise that I slept through Stuart's alarm clock, and only awoke as the sensations of his fuck built to a level where they broke my dream. As he came inside me, it was a wonderful feeling, but alas, this time, no real orgasm.

As soon as he'd cum, he was out of bed, and saying goodbye. I slept on for another two hours until eight, when I arose. And I have to say, for a few seconds, I lay there in bed wondering if I'd not dreamt the whole thing. But the wet cum around the tops of my legs confirmed it had been real.

1...456789