Dream Cottage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Same way as I know you'll let them in once I've given you this film. You just have to trust us."

"Ok, you bring them here, and if all of you swear to keep to what I've agreed, and you give me that film, then I'll let them come in. But it is just them; you have to stop out in the car."

He stepped outside, and beckoned to the others, and soon they were all three of them standing in the porch.

"She's being a bit awkward about it, and she says she won't fuck."

Trevor spoke, "Oh fuck this Len, I thought you said it was all sorted, I don't want that twat Adam jumping on his high horse again."

"No, she's cool about you being here, aren't you Jill?"

"I think what your friend is trying to tell you is, he's got something I want. And he says I've got something you pair want. So we've made a bargain. But before I'll go along with it, I need you all to swear to me, that you'll keep to your end."

They were all falling over themselves to say, "Yes, we will."

"You haven't heard it yet. Ok, to start off. Len, you'll go back to the car, and not attempt to break in to join your friends."

Len didn't look happy about it, but he said, "Ok, agreed."

"And you two, you can come in, and undress me, and while I'm."

I hesitated, and Len gleefully chipped in, "Wanking your dicks."

"Yes, thank you Len. While I'm wanking your cocks, I'll let you touch me."

Again, Len happily added detail, "She means you can feel her twat and suck on her tits."

"Yes, I'm sure they get the picture. But you're not to go all the way. You have to promise that."

They both happily promised, and then Trevor asked, "And you promise you won't say a word about this to that fucking copper?"

"Yes, I promise. Now let me have that film, and once it's on the fire, and you are sitting in your car, I'll let these two in."

So with the film burning away, and Len in his car, I'm in the bedroom with Garry and Trevor; who are both stripping me naked. I'm not too sure who went for my pussy, and who was kissing me. But all three of us were naked, and lying on the bed. The one kissing was also fondling my breasts, and soon my nipples were tingling fit to burst. And the tongue in my pussy, although not an expert action, was gradually beginning to make things happen down there.

I pulled my mouth from the kissing lips, and asked, "Don't you want me to wank one of you yet?"

"Don't fret yourself luv, there'll be plenty of time for that once we get you relaxed."

"But I."

And I didn't finish, as the lips returned to mine, and his tongue pressed deep into my mouth.

And the other tongue, the one on my pussy, had now moved from a general licking, and had found an area which was responding to its touch, shown by an involuntary pelvic thrust. So seeing this reaction, he was now concentrating in that area, and using fingers to work in and out of my pussy.

This whole stimulation just went up several gears, and I began to feel I was loosing control. Not of the situation as such, but of my own resolve, and ability to protest.

I tried to pull my lips away again, but found I'd already lost any control I had over that part of the proceedings. I floundered around with my hands, trying to move or pull either of them from their pursuits, but either I wasn't trying, or they were determined. Either way, my resistance subsided, and I just found I was heaving hard.

But it wasn't fingers I was heaving onto, it was a cock. And my nipple wasn't being fondled by finger ends; it was being nibbled and sucked by the man who was fucking me. It wasn't a long fuck, in fact, by the time I'd realised what was happening, he was almost ready to cum. And once he'd cum, they wasted no time in swapping places.

So the next one was soon pumping away. And even realising they'd gone way past what we'd agreed; I wasn't fighting or putting up any resistance. But I hadn't realise the first man had now gone down and let Len in.

So the first I knew was when Trevor pulled out after cuming inside me, and I looked up to see Len taking his place.

"Oh no. Please Len. You promised."

"I promised not to break in. I didn't break in; Gaz opened the door for me. Now just lie back and relax, this first fuck won't take long."

He was right, it didn't take him long, and before I'd got chance to say anything, Garry was again mounting me. This time, he was more leisurely, it was as if they now felt in control, and knew they had all day to do as they wanted.

Which now appeared to be the case.

And as with previous encounters of this kind, I just resigned myself to my fate, and didn't try to hide my aroused state. They fucked one after another, and who went next or how many times, I don't know. I do know it was four in the afternoon when they left, as I was still lying on my bed, looking at the bedside clock.

Well considering I'd thought all these elicit events were going to be a thing of the past once I'd fulfilled my promise to Adam, Stuart and the vicar, it just goes to show how wrong you can be.

But I made a pledge to myself, that from now on, no matter who said what, or threatened me with any kind of incriminating evidence, from this day forward, my Jim would be the only man who'd ever make love to me again. And I meant it.

The main reason for this pledge, and for my determination, was something I've already mentioned, starting a family.

As I'd seen the doctor, and all he'd said; was stop taking the pill as soon as you want. But knowing I'd still got a commitment with Adam, Stuart and the vicar, I'd carried on taking it.

But this morning, I'd been under the mistaken impression it was all over, so this was my first day without. So I took this morning's pill as soon as Len and co left, and I hoped and prayed it would still protect me. But if Jim and I were going to be trying for a baby this weekend coming, I'd need to stop taking the pill from today onward.

Surprisingly, there was no real effort required to keep to my pledge, as for the rest of the week, absolutely nobody came to my house. And when Jim arrived home on Friday-night, we started our make a baby campaign. And we repeated this on Saturday and Sunday evening.

I guess the only thing of note on this first weekend, was my Sunday morning church service. And even that wasn't really anything particularly out of the ordinary, apart from the feelings in my tummy, and the looks from Len, Garry and Trevor. And I know the latter two hadn't seen what had happened in the church during the week, but I'm sure Len must have told them.

The vicar, however, conducted his service, and even shook Jim's and my hand as we left, and his face didn't show a trace of guilt.

The next few weeks passed by with no more than the odd comment from Stuart and the butcher (both while I was doing my shopping). But as I brushed off their advances, neither of them pursued their suit.

So move on six weeks, my first period has been and gone, and on first seeing the blood, I was disappointed. But the doctor had said to give it six months before going back to see him. As he'd put it, "It sometimes takes a while for the body to re-adjust after taking the pill."

Then one wet Tuesday morning, I was in the house, just doing general housework, when I heard the knocker on the front door. This obviously meant that who ever was there, had opened the outer porch door, and was inside my porch. Normally, only people who know me do this, strangers would usually press the door bell outside the porch.

Now even though I'd had no problems with unwanted visitors for a few weeks, I still dropped the safety chain into the holder before I opened the door.

And there was Jack, with Tom one side of him and Kenneth on the other.

My heart sank, "Oh no Jack. I'm sorry, but you have to go. Please, I know I'm not being polite. But if you don't leave straight away, I'll phone for the police." As the words left my lips, I thought, oh my god! I hope they haven't disconnected the telephone lines again.

And as Jack spoke, I lent to one side, and clandestinely I lifted the receiver. My heart suddenly lifted as I heard the dialling tone.

I then diverted my attention back to Jack's response.

"No hold up there lass. We're not here to impose on you, just the opposite. Go on Kenneth lad, show her your present."

And as Jack stepped to one side, Kenneth passed a parcel in through the gap in the door. I took hold, and began to push, attempting to pass it back out, "No thank you. I don't want any gifts."

Kenneth's face fell, and the biggest sulky lip appeared, like a child who's just been told-off. And to my amazement, he allowed me to overpower him, taking the parcel back.

Jack stepped back to the gap in the door, "Well! I really thought you'd got more about you than that. The lads put so many hours in on that picture; he hasn't been down the pub with us for the last six weeks or more. You've really hurt his feelings. You could at least have looked at it and pretended you liked it. Come on boys, the lady wants us to leave."

Kenneth was now crying, just like a little boy who'd been upset, which I guess is what he was.

"I'm sorry Jack. But please try to understand, I daren't let you come in."

"Nobody asked to come in; but I thought you'd be the last person to treat our Kenneth so cruelly. I know others take the piss out of him, but you've always been so understanding. Come on Kenneth lad, she's not interested in your picture."

I felt so guilty; I hadn't even looked to see what he was giving me.

"No stop, I'm sorry. I'd like to look at your picture. But please don't take offence if I don't open the door."

Jack put his mouth up to the gap, and said in a very quiet whisper, "Tell the lad you like it, even if you just throw it on the bonfire as soon as we leave."

Then he said out loud, "Come on Kenneth lad, the lady says she'll take a look and tell you what she thinks."

Kenneth again lifted the brown-paper parcel, and this time I took it from him. Thinking it would be a child's unrecognisable daubing.

And as I began to untie the string, I asked, "What have you painted for me?" (I didn't want to be in a situation where I mistook what he'd painted, and upset him again.)

Jack answered, "It's not a painting; our Kenneth only does charcoal sketches."

I was about to re-phrase my question, as charcoal or paint, I still wanted to know what it was supposed to be. But as I unfolded the paper, I was stunned into a momentary silence.

Before my eyes was the most magnificent picture of my house. I say picture, because sketch just wouldn't do it justice. It would be no exaggeration to say this was worthy of a place on the wall of an art gallery. The scene was our side of the fell, with our house almost central, with a cloudy sky as a back-drop. The whole thing was framed with a simple wooden frame, not too ornate, which suited the style of the charcoal perfectly.

Kenneth's voice broke my daze, "Dad, she doesn't like it."

And he dropped his head and resumed his tears.

I broke my stunned silence, "No Kenneth. I love it. It's wonderful. Its just I never imagined you'd be able to draw so wonderfully. Oh Jack, did he really do this?"

You could feel the pride in his voice as he replied, "Yep. And Tom made the frame, and mounted it for you. Kenneth's spent night and day working on it."

"But it's perfect; he must have spent every day out in one of the bottom fields, to get such detail."

"No, all done from memory. It's the view we got that day we went out with your husband. Kenneth might be slow at some things, but he makes up for it with others. He's got a photographic memory."

"Oh my god! I feel terrible now. Keeping you all stood out there. Look Jack, if I open the door, will you all leave the minute I tell you to?"

"No need to open your door, we'll go now. We only came to give you Kenneth's picture."

"Please Jack; he deserves at least a kiss and a hug. And I'm sure you could all use a hot drink, or maybe Tom would prefer a whisky?"

"That would be very welcome lass, but only if you're sure."

"Well I owe you that at least. But things are different now; you all have to promise there'll be no shenanigans like last time."

"How so different, your husband isn't at home. Is he?"

"No. But I'm not on the pill; we're trying for a baby. So it would be disastrous if you or either of your boys were to. You know what I mean."

"Well we only came so Kenneth could give you that picture, so if you don't feel safe letting us in, we'll go. We didn't come to frighten you."

I felt such an overwhelming feeling of; not guilt, but foolishness. As if I was a child saying I needed the light on in bed, when in reality, there is nothing to fear.

"Wait a second; I've got to shut the door to remove the chain."

And that is what I did, and then as I opened the door fully, I said, "Come on in, you go through to the snug, you know the way, I'll put the kettle on the range."

In truth I was still apprehensive, but the drawing must have taken hours, and I just couldn't turn them away. And I reasoned, they were calm, and as there was nothing happening to change that, I couldn't see anything setting them off. So I took the picture into the snug, and scanned my walls looking for a candidate I could replace.

There was a print we'd been given as a wedding present buy one of my aunties, so I took it down and hung Kenneth's picture. When I stepped back, I was again overcome.

It looked even more magnificent now it was hung. In a mad impulse, I dashed across to Kenneth, reached up, and with my hands around his neck, hauled myself up and kissed him.

Tom said meekly, "I made the frame."

I turned and looking at him said, "So you did."

I walked over to him, but this time it was him who lifted me by my waist, and we kissed. He tried for a full tongue job, but I pulled my head away.

He put me down, and looking towards Jack, "You said she'd be grateful; and our Kenneth would get some titties."

"I didn't say for definite; all I said was, like as not she'd be obliging. But she meybe don't think our Kenneth's picture is up to much."

As Kenneth heard what Jack said he dropped his head and I could see he was sobbing.

"Jack please. It's a wonderful drawing. But I told you, things have changed. I don't want your boys to get over excited."

"If that's really all that's worrying you, don't you remember what you told me the very first time we came here?"

"I...I'm not sure what you mean."

"You told me you'd been sitting on our Kenneth's knee, and he'd been suckling on your titties, but that it hadn't got his cock hard. You know how much he likes suckling on your titties. The question is. Do you really like his picture? If you do, and all you're worried about is getting him over excited, then stop worrying and let the lad have his reward?"

My head was spinning; this was what I hadn't wanted to happen. But as silly as it sounds, Jack's logic was valid.

I had let Kenneth suck on my breasts that first time, and it hadn't gotten him aroused. It wasn't until he saw my naked pussy that he went out of control.

I was so torn, I knew letting him suck on my breasts would mean the world to him. And using my own reasoning, not wanting anything to compromise our baby-making; well sucking on my nipples certainly wouldn't give me a baby.

As I'd stood there in silence weighing-up my options, Jack asked, "Cat got your tongue lass?"

"Look Jack, I think the world of your Kenneth, and I really do like his drawing, but if I let him open my blouse, how do I know things won't just get out of hand like last time?"

"Come on boys, say goodbye to the lady. She thinks we can't be trusted."

"No Jack please. I never said I didn't trust you. I just want your word."

"Ok lass, I'll give you my word; it won't go too far. Is that good enough?"

"You promise?"

"Look lass, we wouldn't do anything unless you agreed to it."

Now this should have been enough to calm me down, but what I was really afraid of, wasn't them keeping their word. It was what might happen if they got me aroused, would I then be the one who'd allow them free license. So in truth, it was my own judgment I was afraid of.

And then while I was still wrangling with the problem, Jack said, "I can see you're still not convinced. Let me tell you how I see it. You told me you and your husband are trying to make a baby. And even though you didn't say it in as many words; what you meant was. You don't want my boy's spunk getting mixed up with his. Cos being as he's such a puny little runt, you're afraid my lad's tadpoles will out swim his, and in nine months time a junior Tom or Kenneth will pop out."

As his words rang through my head, I stood in a stunned silence.

He continued, "Don't look so shocked, that's the top and bottom of what you're scared of. Isn't it?"

I was blushing as I said, "Well yes, the bit about Tom or Kenneth being the father of my child, but that was a horrid thing to say about my Jim."

"Never mind your Jim. Our Kenneth has spent hours doing that for you; can't you just spare him a five minute cuddle?"

I began to undo the buttons on my blouse, and when I'd opened it down to just below my bra, I went over to Kenneth and said, "Come on Kenneth. I love your drawing, and you can have a cuddle as a reward."

He lifted his head, and his eyes lit-up, "Thank you lady."

He took hold of my blouse at the next button down, and began to tug at it, as if trying to release the next button. But his big fat fingers weren't really up to the task.

And so fearing he'd rip my blouse, said, "No Kenneth; you don't need to undo any more buttons."

He turned away, and with a childish, "Huhh."

Sound, he dropped his head.

I turned towards Jack, "All I said was he didn't need to open my blouse any further, I wasn't going to stop him touching me."

"He likes to see you naked from the waist up. It's not just touching them; it's seeing them big titties bouncing around he likes."

"This is so embarrassing for me you know. I mean with all of you watching. Couldn't you and Tom go out, while I do it?"

"You'll make a good mother."

From his sarcastic tone, it was obvious that he meant the opposite of what he'd said.

Confused, I asked, "Why, what have I done wrong now?"

"At Christmas, will you tot up which of your children has done what during the year, and give them a present according to how much they've earned?"

"I don't know what you mean?"

"You should treat all children the same; regardless of who did what or how much effort they put into what they've done for you. Ok, so Kenneth spent a lot of time on your picture, but the idea was Tom's, and he also made the frame. So shouldn't he be allowed to see your titties as well?"

"I see. I never thought."

"No, I can see that. I don't know why you're making such a fuss. When the baby comes, and he wants feeding, you'll be pulling them out no matter where you are, and it won't matter who's looking on."

And then he pulled his own shirt open, revealing his naked chest. "The only difference between mine and yours is the size."

Tom said with a smirk, "No dad. Her tits aren't hairy like yours." And then he laughed.

Jack looked at Tom, and then he gave a little chuckle, "Yes lad, your right there."

And with them both laughing, it kind of broke the tension in the air, and I allowed myself to show I was amused at his remark as well.

"That's better lass. Don't take life so serious. Come on; let me help you get that shirt and bra thing off."

"No, it's alright, I'll do it."

So I removed both my blouse and bra, and said to Kenneth, "Is that better?"

His face was again beaming, and his hands reached out, and cupped my breasts. He fondled for maybe half a minute, then standing back away from me said, "Shake them about like you did for me the first time."