Dream Cottage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,137 Followers

I was bemused, I couldn't remember displaying myself and deliberately shaking my breasts around for anyone but my Jim. But it was in for a penny, in for a pound, so I self-consciously stood there and attempted to jiggle my breasts up and down.

Tom said, "What he wants is like you did that very first night, when he'd got dad up against the wall."

It came back to me, in desperation, I'd opened my torn house-coat, held my arms out wide, pushed my breasts forwards, and wantonly displayed myself to divert him from killing Jack.

I guess standing here with my arms down by my side jiggling was not quite the same. I plucked up all my courage, and as sexily as I could manage, I tried to sashay myself around in front of Kenneth, brazenly pushing my breasts out in front of myself. His face showed I'd hit the mark, and after a few seconds of parading around, he'd lifted me into his arms, and sat himself down in an arm chair with me on his knee. Whereupon, down went his mouth, and he began to suckle away happily.

I looked at Jack, and asked, "Well? Was that good enough?"

"Beautiful lass, and you've done the lad proud. Now what about our Tom?"

"He can have a suck once Kenneth has finished."

"Don't be silly lass; he's not interested in titties."

"But you said I should treat them both the same."

He shook his head, "You modern girls have no idea. If you'd got two boys and one likes trains and the other cars, would you buy them both train sets? No. Treating them the same means, getting them both what they want. Kenneth likes titties, but you know Tom like snatch."

"Oh no Jack. You promised nothing that would affect our plans to start a family."

"So how is letting Tom play with your snatch going to affect you starting a family? All he wants to do is play with it like Kenneth is doing with your titties. He won't be sticking his cock in there and spunking you up."

We were talking over the top of Kenneth's head, and he was obliviously sucking away.

"But Jack, you know what will happen if."

And I couldn't say it in case Kenneth actually picked-up on what we were saying, so I pointed down to Kenneth.

"Finds out. You know, if he sees it, he'll want to, you know."

"That's why you should let Tom do it now, while Kenneth is busy, Tom can be under your skirt, and they'll both be done at the same time."

Again I was confused, his logic was sound, but I didn't want either of them touching me down there. And then while I was mulling over what Jack had said, he continued in a quiet voice, "Come on Tom lad, pull her to the edge of Kenneth's knee, and you can have her snatch." Tom's hands went under my skirt, and cupped my bottom, and then as he pulled me down towards himself, Jack asked, "Are you comfortable like that?" I was now where Tom wanted me, and it seemed easier to just let him get it over with.

So I replied, "I guess so."

Tom asked Jack, "Can I have her fanny yet?"

Jack asked me, "Well, can the lad have it now?"

"I suppose so, but remember, no cocks."

"Ok lad, get them draws down, so you can see what you're doing."

I began to struggle as I shouted, "No Jack. Stop him; I don't want him to take my knickers off."

"Shhhh lass, and stop struggling, if you disturb Kenneth, you know what'll happen."

My knickers were pulled from under my bottom, but I'd spread my legs, and they were stuck at about crotch height. So I stopped wriggling, but used all my strength to try to hold my legs open, as I said quietly. "Tell him to pull them back up, I never agreed to that."

"You're a contrary madam. You know what this is like, it's as if you'd had a rabbit in a hutch and Tom had wanted to play with it. First you agree, and then when he goes to open the door, you won't let him take it out. You expect him to put his hand through the hole in the hutch door and stroke it. What difference does it make if he pulls your draws off?"

"I don't know. I just don't feel safe."

"Ok, we're going; I've had enough of this. Come on Kenneth."

"No Jack, let Kenneth finish, you know he'll go berserk if you try to stop him now."

"Well stop acting silly. Let our Tom get your draws off before Kenneth cottons on to what he's up too. Otherwise he'll want his share of your snatch, and you know what that'll mean."

I closed my legs, even though Tom was no longer down there pulling at my knickers, saying, "He can take them off. But please, keep to your promise."

Tom was under my skirt, and my knickers were flying across the room before I'd taken a breath. And instantly the knickers went my legs were pulled wide open. But it wasn't just Tom who got down onto the floor in between my legs.

Jack also got onto his knees, and began giving Tom instructions. "Ok lad, now don't go in at the deep-end right off, take it slowly. You start with that leg, and I'll do this one."

They'd got my legs spread really wide, and I felt both of their tongues almost simultaneously make contact with the inside of each leg at about knee height.

Even this first contact sent messages to my pussy. And try as I might, I couldn't prevent my pussy from responding, and answering their messages by pouting.

I tried to make verbal protests, but all the time I was conscious that I couldn't scream or shout or do anything that would disturb Kenneth. Because I knew if he stopped suckling my breasts, and saw my naked pussy, a fucking would be inevitable. I kept up my begging, pleading, and admonishment, in the hope that they wouldn't go beyond the limits of our agreement. But both Jack and Tom, were following Jack's own advice, and proceeding slowly with their stimulation.

But in a way this made it worse, because I knew I was falling under their spell, but as yet they hadn't crossed the limits I'd set them. And by the time I heard Jack say, "Ok lad, I'll leave this end to you now." Tom was only inches away from licking my pussy, and I was already deep into an arousal.

I felt Jack brushing my forehead, "Now lass what was all that fuss about? You're sweet now." I was too far gone to respond, even though I knew it was Jack and I heard his words. Tom's tongue was lapping the lips of my pussy, and I just began to heave. I'm not sure just how long I lay there before I heard Jack say, "Ok Kenneth lad, carry her upstairs."

I remember hearing the words, and trying to work out where they fitted into my fantasy. It was obvious Tom had to stop his stimulation while Kenneth lifted me from his knee, and then carried me up the stairs. I'm not sure whether it was this pause in the action which allowed me to regain my senses, or just an inner determination gradually overcoming my libido. But as we crossed the landing to enter my bedroom, I suddenly started to scream and cry out, "KENNETH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? PUT ME DOWN NOW."

Kenneth froze with me lying in his arms, kicking and wriggling about for all I was worth. Jack came and stood alongside my head and began to stroke my forehead again, "Calm down lass. Nobody is gonna hurt you."

"Tell him to put me down, I mean it. I'll call the police."

"Just take her into the bedroom and then you and Tom hold her down on the bed."

"But dad?"

"No buts. Do as I say."

"PUT ME DOWN OR YOU'LL BE SORRY! I'M WARNING YOU."

I said lots more; in fact I was screaming, shouting and kicking as hard as I could in all directions. But it was to no avail, he took me to my bed and with Tom kneeling on one side and Kenneth on the other, they restrained me by my shoulders. Jack calmly sat at the bottom of the bed and patiently waited until I eventually realised my resistance was achieving nothing. And as I stopped hurling abuse, and began to sob, he said, "Are you all done now?"

"You fucking bastard! I trusted you."

There was a pause of maybe a minute, and then he asked, "Is that it? Can we talk sensibly now without any more tantrums?"

"Fuck you!"

"Ok, we've got all day. In fact, I've no plans to get home today; we've got until Friday when hubby comes home. I can wait."

"You'll wait a long time if you're hoping I'll agree to this."

"That's ok. Right lads, I'm going downstairs to listen to a bit of radio. While I'm gone you can pretty much do what you want, apart from fucking her."

Tom asked, "Can I roll her tits together and wank myself with them?"

"Yes, like I said, do what you want, apart from sticking your cock in her snatch."

I saw a light sparkle in Kenneth's eyes, "Can I fuck her arse?"

Horror struck me, just the thought of his monster cock forcing its way into my bottom, I screamed out, "NO JACK. FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T LET HIM."

Jack walked around the bed, placed his arm around Kenneth's shoulder, and with our faces inches apart, "I don't see why not lad. That won't put a bun in her oven."

"Please Jack. I'm begging you. Please not that."

"So does that mean we're talking again?"

"Please. You know how big his thing is. Let them do anything else."

"So if I say no to an arse fucking, you'll go back to behaving like the Jill we knew before?"

"No wait. I meant anything but you know. I mean, I told you, I'm not on the pill now."

"But we could fuck you and pull out before we spunk."

"Oh Jack please. Even if I agreed to that, can you see Kenneth, or even Tom pulling out?"

"I guess you're right. But you'd trust me, wouldn't you?"

"What? You mean to pull out before?"

"Yes. I mean you do trust me, don't you?"

"Yes, I guess so. But would you. I mean, once you get aroused, even if you promise you'll pull it out, would you be able to, and not shoot inside me?"

"I will if it'll get me a fuck."

I was in a quandary, for all my resolve, and as much as I'd pledged nothing of this sort would ever happen again, I couldn't face the thought of Kenneth's cock in my bottom. So after a short pause while I mulled it over, I said, "I'm not sure; I mean it still doesn't seem right."

"Right or wrong. I mean, apart from when our Tom lost his rag, and fucked you in front of your old man, I'll bet the other fuckings the lads gave you didn't bother him."

I didn't respond to this in any way, so he continued, "So I'll take your silence as meaning he didn't even notice any difference. So was that fucking right or wrong? I know you enjoyed it. And I'll bet you've lay awake nights fingering your snatch as you've re-run that fucking they gave you?"

Again I didn't respond, so again he continued, "So that must be a yes as well. Come on then, are we gonna get the old Jill back. Spreading her legs and humping like a fairground bitch on heat. Or am I going down to listen to the afternoon story on the radio? Cos you know what our Kenneth wants to do, once I leave the room."

"If I agree, you promise it will only be you? And I'm trusting you to pull out in time. I mean you know what I'll do if you don't pull out, or if you let your boys have me?"

"No lass. What will you do?"

"I'll call the police as soon as you've gone."

His voice as he replied was feigning fright, and I knew he was taking the Mickey, "Oh no boys, she'll phone the police."

"Stop it! I'm serious."

"And you'll tell them you let us strip you naked, lick your titties and snatch, but then we didn't stop when you said no. They'll laugh at you. Men have got off rape charges just because a girl wears a low cut blouse and her skirt is too short. Letting three men lick your snatch, and then saying no; that isn't rape, that's the consequences of leading men on. Now don't be silly. Do I get my fuck or not?"

He was right, no matter what they do now; I wouldn't have a leg to stand on in court. And as silly as it sounds, the fact he'd just told his boys they couldn't fuck my pussy while he was downstairs, meant he was still keeping to what we'd agreed earlier. So I could do nothing but say, "Yes." And hope I could trust him.

"Say yes you can fuck me. And no silly threats this time."

"Yes Jack, you can fuck me. There, was that alright?"

"Perfect. Now lads, we need to get the little lass back on the boil again. Who wants what?"

Kenneth spoke first, "Can I do her fanny this time?"

"I don't see why not lad. What about you Tom? Do you want to have her tits, or would you rather do the kissing?"

"Tits please dad."

"Ok lads; let's see if we can get the lass baying like a vixen on heat."

And so they each took their allotted positions, and even though I was tense and anxious. Within minutes, they'd overcome my apprehension. As with every time previous, the sensations were bombarding me so thick and fast, I lost control completely. Then I heard Jack saying, "Ok lass; lift them legs up for me."

And I just did as instructed. But it wasn't a conscious action. And then, as if their fondling, kissing and licking hadn't aroused me enough, I felt Jack's cock as it pushed its way in deep. I can't say I resisted, or even lay there dormant, as in truth I was fucking with equal vigour to his.

I've said it before about sex with Jack, and this time was no exception, it was a wonderful fuck. Even as his cock pumped his warm come, and my pussy clamped hard, I was still calling for him to, "Fuck me harder."

As my body gradually stopped writhing around I heard Jack say, "Ok Kenneth lad, she's ready."

But to me this was all just a dream. A fantasy, something I'd wake-up from, and find a wet patch on my bed covers. Well that part was true; my bed certainly got plenty of wet patches. But this was no dream, and Kenneth stretched my pussy as I screamed for more. He fucked hard, and unloaded his cum right up at the top of my love tunnel.

I won't bore you with any more of their fucking, as most of it from there is a blur in my mind anyway. Suffice to say, they just kept taking turns, and not once did they pull out to cum. When I say they took turns, I think it was mainly the two boys, but I'm sure Jack had more than one fuck.

I remember coming to my senses, and looking around the room, but it was dark. Darkness at this time of the year usually fell around five in the evening, but being as it was a rainy day, it could have been earlier. But then I picked up the bedside clock. The luminous hands and numerals told me it was half past seven. I was weak, and somewhat sore, but I made my way to the door, and turned on the light.

I was the only one in the room; I pulled a dressing gown around my shoulders, and went downstairs. The house was empty, they'd gone! As I walked into the snug, I saw Kenneth's picture, and the anger welled up. I threw off the dressing gown, marched across, ripped the picture off the wall, and in a hysterical frenzy, I pounded it on the stone floor.

Ironically, I was standing in about the same place as Tom had done when he'd done the same thing with Jim's gun. I was still beating the floor when there was no more wooden frame left in my hands. In fact, the bruises were still there the next weekend when Jim came home. But on that night, I collected every scrap of his picture, and threw it on the fire.

I lay in the bath for over an hour, in fact the water was just about cold by the time I climbed out. And although soaking might ease muscular pain, it did nothing for the pain I was feeling. My world was shattered, and even as I lay in the bath, the cum kept seeping from my pussy and floating on the surface of the water, as if to taunt me with my stupidity.

After my bath I went up to bed, even though it was still early, and I would say I dreamt, but and the weirdness of my dream was akin to a horror story. So I guess what I mean is I had a nightmare. It was horrible, and involved all kinds of demons, devils and weird half animal creations. Some were involved in raping me whilst I was tied or held down, and some were issue from my womb as the demonic result of their copulation. Suffice to say, I got up early, around six in the morning, and I was too frightened to go back to bed.

After about an hour of just sitting in the chair, I began to tidy the room, and it was then I noticed a scrap of paper pinned to the mantelshelf.

Reading it did nothing to help my despair.

Dear Jill, If a baby is what you want, if you rely on that weedy husband fucking you only at weekends, it'll take forever. So to help you, we'll be back on Thursday. We'll make it a regular thing, twice a week until you're with child. And don't go thinking you can phone the police, we'll disconnect your lines again the next time we come, so lets not have any fuss.

I was in despair, what could I do? Who could I call for help? Not Jim. I thought of Stuart, he was nice, and I could talk to him. But I just knew he'd want the very thing that Kenneth had wanted last night. And trying to avoid that had ultimately led to my current despair. What about Adam, I'd got his number, but wouldn't he just want something in return, and I'd be as bad scolded as burnt.

But as I couldn't think of any other person, I picked up the phone and rang him. I froze when I heard the voice at the other end; it was a woman's voice. "Hello, Mrs Yardley speaking. Is it a private call, or do you want constable Yardley?"

"Err. Constable Yardley please."

"He's still in bed, can I take a message, or is it urgent?"

I hadn't realised, it was only just gone seven in the morning. "I'm sorry to ring so early. No, there's no need to get him out of bed. I'm Mrs Theabold, do you think you could ask him to call and see me when he gets a chance."

"Ah, Jill isn't it. We have met. Is it something urgent, can I tell him what it's about?"

"No, it's not really urgent, but I would be grateful if he could call some time today. Oh, and I'm sorry, but I'd rather not say what it's about on the phone."

"That's ok Jill. I'll make sure he comes out to see you some time this morning. Bye.

"Bye. And thank you."

The morning was very long and dragged out, and then around eleven, I heard a car. Thankfully it was Adam, and he was on his own. I let him in and showed him into the snug.

"Right Jill, what's happened?"

I showed him the scrap of paper, he read it. "I'm guessing this is from those three strangers?"

"Yes. But I guess I can hardly call them strangers."

"Well yes. So I can take it they've been back. Did they rape you again?"

"Look Adam, I know you'll find this unbelievable, and please don't ask me to explain what happened. But I'm begging you. Not as constable Yardley, but as a friend. Please help me."

"I will, but you have to tell me what happened. Other wise what can I do?"

"I don't know. All I know is I need help, and you are the only one I can call on. You said before, something about making up, or fitting-up or something. You know, charging someone with something you know they haven't done."

"Fitting-up. Planting evidence and the like."

"That's it. We know what day they're coming back, and they've said they'll disconnect my telephone again. I was wondering if you could maybe be here, and arrest them for something else?"

He sat silent for a while, and then said, "They say disconnect again? Do you know how or where they did it last time?"

"Yes, I saw Tom up that very last pole in our drive as he was re-connecting my wires the first time they came here."

"Ah. Well they won't do it there next time, it's too near the house, you would be able to see them and phone before they got the wires cut. But it's my guess they'll do it somewhere on your private road. Less prying eyes to see and ask questions. Ok, I'll put some thought on it, and be back to see you tonight. Now are you sure you'll be ok on your own?"

"Yes, and thank you. When you come back tonight, I'll explain something to you. And even though you will need to wait for your reward, I promise I will show my gratitude; but you'll just have to be patient."

And with that I went across and kissed him, "Thank you."

"That'll do for a reward. I can see you're upset. Not sure about what time tonight, but I'll be back, don't worry. Oh and your phone must be working now, cos you phoned my house this morning, so call me if anything happens to worry you."

Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,137 Followers