Dream Cottage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,141 Followers

"But I don't want Jim to know I'm doing anything out of the ordinary. He might ask why."

"But without a man to guide you in the use of your new found talent, using it could actually put him off, rather than driving him wild."

"Could you coach me?"

He smiled, "I'm sorry my dear, but to do that would involve us having sex, it's not the kind of thing that can be achieved without physical intimacy."

There was a silence for maybe a minute, and then I said, "This means so much to me, isn't there any way you could consider helping me. I mean, I know you say it's physically intimate. But so is the internal examination, and you do that. I mean this wouldn't be for the sake of sex, it would be a kind of therapy."

"I'm sorry; it's not something I could consider. I'd be struck off for just thinking that way. No, if you can't enlist your husband's help, you'll just have to use the egg for general muscle toning. It's bound to help to get you back to normal more quickly than otherwise."

"I sat up, this egg thing, how much is it?"

"Don't worry about that, I'll lose the cost of that in the Bill I present to your husband."

Then he continued, "Now back to the egg, you've mastered moving it, the exercise should be done every day. But if I was you, I'd give it at least two weeks before you start, and then only if you feel able. Don't continue if it causes any aches or pains. Start with just the egg by itself, and once you get it to move at will in any direction, you can then start hanging these weights on it."

He gave me a dinky little tray suspended with three wires, and the smallest stack of weights I'd ever seen.

He then continued with, "If you stand up, legs wide open, and can get all of those weights to lift up and down ten times, then you'll have enough muscle strength to get a man to ejaculate without him even moving his penis. But be careful, use your new powers gradually, and try to gauge the reaction it's having on your husband. You're not trying to crush him to death, just increase the stimulation you're giving. The idea is to make sure that the sex he has with you, is far superior to any he gets elsewhere. And so in that book, you'll also find advice on felatio."

He could see my look, and without me saying so, he knew I hadn't a clue what he meant.

So he enlightened me, "I thought so. You've never taken your husband's penis in your mouth, have you?"

"No."

"And I guess you'll think it's not a nice thing to do?"

He was right, or would have been, had I not had the experience with Jack. But I didn't want to admit to that.

So I said, "I don't think Jim would want me to do that."

"Well I'm sure he'd enjoy it. And if he is going with other women, I'm sure at least some of them will have done it for him. So to compete, and better them, my advice to you is to read and learn. Again, it would be better if your husband was in on the learning experience, as good feedback always makes the learning easier and more effective. But in the absence of him actually knowing you're following a book, just let your love making expand its horizons. You know, gradually explore his body during fore-play, and start with kissing and then gradually try out what you've read."

I said I would, and I took the book and the box with the Jade Egg and its bits and pieces, and hid them away in my wardrobe. And then as I got back into bed, he called down to Jim to come up to join us. He then confirmed what the family doctor had said, that I was fit and well. And that as soon as I'd rested and felt up to it, I could get up and start moving around again. And within the hour he'd left us alone with our new baby.

And so within a couple of weeks I'd got into a routine, every morning, I'd be in the privacy of the bathroom, training my pussy with the Jade Egg. It took a couple of weeks before I tried attaching the weight tray, but gradually over the next six months, I built up the strength in my pussy until I was comfortably doing ten lifts every morning, with a full tray of weights.

I had during this time, also tried to engage Jim in cock sucking, but right from the very first time of trying, as my head went down under the bed covers, he got very agitated.

He asked angrily, "What are you doing?"

And he wasn't kidding. And on the second occasion I tried, he said I was behaving like a slut. So I didn't progress with that idea any further.

And as we'd been having unprotected sex in all this period since the birth of our Harold, Jim was now starting to question me every time my period was due. And then the last time my period arrived, he said he'd make an appointment for me with the gynaecologist.

Saying, "You never know. I mean our Harold was a big baby at over eleven pounds, he could have done something. It's better we have you checked out."

So like last time, the appointment was made for a Friday afternoon, so Jim would be home in time to see the specialist before he left.

As it was, the specialist checked me over and took samples of all kinds of things, to be analysed later. But he was still checking various things when we heard Jim arrive.

"You just lay still my dear. I need to see your husband a minute, and then I'll be back to finish-up here."

I heard him talking to Jim downstairs, but not what was said.

And then he was back with me, "Right my dear, all the checks I need to do are done, but I was wondering how you are getting on with the other things?"

I guessed he was talking about the Jade Egg he'd given me, "The Jade Egg?"

"Yes, and other ideas in the book."

"Well the egg, I do ten lifts every morning."

"That's good, is that with the weight basket on?"

"Yes, I've worked up to the full stack now."

"Oh come on, you're not trying to say you can lift the basket with all the weights on. There are few Japanese ladies who ever get to that level. And they train from an early age."

"But I do it every morning; I use all the weights you gave me. Honest."

"All seven weights? Really?"

"Yes. Wasn't I supposed to use all of them? I was just following the book."

"Well yes, that's what you're aiming for. But I don't know anyone who has ever reached that level. It's good if you can lift just the four ounce weight on its own. But all seven, with the basket, that's one pound in weight. I never thought a European woman was capable of lifting so much."

Then he looked at me with a look I'd never seen on his face before, almost like a naughty school-boy as he's about to scrump an apple from a neighbour's tree, "I know this isn't strictly ethical, but can I try putting my finger into your vagina and feel just how tight you can grip."

"Well you've already had your finger in there, so I can't see why doing it again is unethical."

And as I lay back and open my legs, he slipped his finger inside, and said, "It's unethical, because I'm not doing this to examine you, I'm doing it out of curiosity. Ok, let me see you try to pull my finger inside yourself."

I just started to exert a lifting action on his finger, and he said, "My god! That really is something."

I could feel him pulling, and his finger was drawing out, so I gave an all out effort. "Jesus Jill. That's one hell of a grip you've got. Ok, relax now."

At that I got up and began to get dressed, and while I was doing so, he was still making the odd comments about how special my talent was, but also counselling me on not being over zealous in its use without the correct feedback from my husband.

And then once dressed, down we went. He and Jim talked for a while, and then he left, saying he'd contact us as soon as the results of his tests came through.

It was Wednesday when I got his call, and from his tone I knew something was wrong. He said he didn't want to discuss it over the phone, and asked if he could come out to see me the next day. I asked if he wanted me to get Jim back from London, to hear what was said, but he was adamant I shouldn't do that.

So around dinner time, I invited him into our snug, and with us both sat in front of the big fire, he said, "What I'm about to tell you, is something I could get struck-off for. And under normal circumstances, I'd not breathe a word of this to you, it really should only be told to your husband."

"What is it? What's wrong?"

"When I came last time, it wasn't just you I took samples from. I also took a sperm and blood sample from your husband. And with your blood type and your husband's, it gives conclusive proof, your baby Harold is not your husband's child. And also, with the tests I've done on his sperm sample, the chances of him ever fathering a child are so slim as to make natural conception almost impossible. So knowing about what went on before, I decided I'd come to you and ask what you want me to do next."

I listened to his news with a mixture of shame and concern. I was ashamed because I already knew in my own mind, that either Tom or Kenneth was the father of my son Harold. But now knowing Jim was sterile, I was concerned that the doctor would be duty bound to give this information to Jim, thus exposing my infidelity.

"Does Jim have to be told?"

"Well of course, he does by rights. And I shouldn't have come to you first. But I knew just what this would mean to your relationship."

"So what are you suggesting?"

"The only option I can think of is, if you can raise the finance to have a course of artificial insemination using your husband's sperm. But with his sperm being so poor, even this would only give you a one in a hundred chance of success."

"Could I do that without Jim knowing?"

He looked at me as if I'd asked the most stupid question in the world. "We'd need his sperm. We can't get that without him knowing."

"I was thinking you might be able to use the sample you'd already got. Or get him to give you another."

"No. It's not that simple. His sperm count is so low; we'd need repeated samples to select a suitable candidate. I'm sure your husband would be more than suspicious if I kept asking for more samples."

"What about an anonymous donor. Don't they have sperm banks these days?"

"Yes, but it's expensive, and being as you're married; your husband's permission would be required."

"Couldn't I get it done without Jim knowing?"

"Legally, no. But if you have access to the right amount of money, almost anything is possible."

Sadly I said, "I don't. I know we are quite well off. But I have no money of my own. Jim lets me spend what I like, but he always goes through our bank statements asking what everything is and what it's for. Not that he has ever refused or worried about how much or what I spend the money on. But I couldn't spend twenty pounds without Jim knowing. How much would I need?"

"I'm sorry, my bills can be lost in what your husband pays me, but it would take at least ten thousand, maybe more."

I took in a sharp intake of breath, and he said, "Yes. I know it sounds a lot. But if something is undertaken clandestinely, it always bumps up the price."

After a minute or so of silence, he said, "You could always approach the father of your first child."

Horror struck me, "Oh no. God forbid."

"I see. Well in truth I don't see. I still don't understand why you didn't pursue a conviction for rape; if he isn't a lover?"

"Please. I don't want to talk about it. Other than to say, no way do I ever want to even see those men again."

Again there was a few minutes silence, and then an idea sprung into my head, "You could do it."

"Me? What? You mean have sex with you?"

"Yes."

"You know I can't."

"Why not? It makes sense. I trust you. You already know the shameful secret about my Harold."

"I'm sorry. As much as I'd love to say yes to you, if I was to do something like that, it would lose me my licence to practice."

"No doctor. I told you last time. You'd only lose your licence if anyone found out. If you don't help me, I'm in danger of loosing my marriage. I'm begging you."

"I'm sorry my dear, it's so unethical, I couldn't consider it."

"How is it any more unethical than what you've already done today? You must have felt something for me, to have gone against your principles and told me what you've done. And it can't be unethical to help me get my Jim closer to me. There are lots of things you could teach me. Things from that book you gave me. It wouldn't be being unfaithful; it would be therapy."

There was silence for quite a few minutes this time. I felt he wanted to say something, but I feared it was again to refuse. I dropped off the bed onto the floor, and on my knees in front of him. And with my hands clasped together as in prayer, I said, "Please, I'm begging you. Without your help, I know my marriage will fail. And once we've made our baby, I promise never again to compromise you or ever to ask you for anything."

He took hold of my hands, and as he helped me back to my feet, "Come on get up. I will help you, but god help me."

"God will bless you. And if he doesn't, I know I will. I'll bless you and be so grateful, I'll be your slave and let you treat me as you would a dog."

"Don't do that. You're a woman, and I'm helping you as a patient. Don't ever demean yourself like that again."

"I'm sorry. I just want you to know, this means everything to me."

And so it started, the first time was very impassionate, especially on his part, almost a mechanical process. I don't mean it wasn't nice, he licked my pussy, and he fucked hard and cum up inside me. But as much as he aroused me, I could tell he wasn't at ease with what he was doing, he was on edge all the while.

And then when it was over, we sat and he filled in his diary, booking me in for three mornings every week for the next four weeks. That is Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. But when he arrived for the first Friday liaison, I asked him if being as we would be being so intimate, if he would help me with my training in the art of pussy control.

This he agreed to, and so the muscular control I'd gained with the Jade Egg was slowly being put to use. Nothing of note happened that first time, but over the weeks to come, we developed a bond.

Not love, and not just a doctor treating his patient. And it definitely wasn't just lust or sex for sex's sake. But he did gradually become comfortable with the relationship, and the things he taught me, were invaluable in my relationship with Jim.

Speaking of Jim, on that first Friday, the session I had with the doctor lasted until Jim arrived home late on Friday afternoon. And when Jim arrived, the doctor was able to tell him that the results of all the tests he'd carried out on me had proved positive.

He continued, telling Jim, "And it's my opinion, that the delay in conception is just a kind of tension. I've seen it hundreds of times, I guess after the first one coming so easy, you were both so desperate to make a second child, it sometimes affects things. My recommendation is to just take things easy, have your normal marital relations, but not to think of it as making a baby, just do what comes naturally. You'll see, in no time, you'll be phoning me to ask me to check her over because she's missed her period."

I noticed, that although he'd said my results were ok, he hadn't mentioned the results of Jim's sperm. And I'd expected Jim to pick-up on this, and ask. But I guess Jim never for one second thought the fault could lie in his camp, and his response was typically male.

"That was what I thought. But she's always so insistent we do it every night, I think its like you say, she's so hung-up on getting the second child, and it's affecting her fertility."

"Well from now on, my advice to you both is just relax and let nature take its course."

So after just a few more civilities, the doctor was shown out, and Jim and I were alone.

As we both sat in the snug together Jim said, "What say we go out to a club tonight?"

"Yes, that would be great. But aren't you forgetting something?"

"What?"

"I haven't had my usual cuddle yet. You haven't gone off me, have you?"

He came across and we kissed and cuddled, and then he said, "Ok, I've just got some calls to make. You might as well start getting yourself ready. We can dine out, and make a full night of it."

"I see. So does that mean that's all I'm getting?"

"I thought. I mean, you heard the doctor. It's better not to go at it so often. Let's just do it when the mood takes us."

I felt like saying I was in the mood now, but I could tell Jim wasn't really interested. So from that I guessed some secretary or factory girl had already taken the edge off his ardour.

We did make love twice that weekend, but it was the sex with the doctor that I was pinning my hopes for a new baby on. And of those sex sessions with the doctor, all I can say is they became ever more passionate, and the things he taught me I could never have found out without his help.

Needless to say, my next period didn't arrive, so this liaison was short but very sweet. Jim was over the moon to know he was once again to be a dad, and as last time, the pregnancy went its full course without complications.

And now we had the most beautiful of daughters; Charity. And compared with Harold, she was a little dot, being born at seven pounds two ounces. And from the day Mr Gresham checked me over after her birth, and confirmed everything was in order, we never met again.

And so we've now come full circle, and I'm back to where my story began, explaining to Charity how I'd used the Jade Egg, and how I believed this had turned my marriage around.

You might be wondering why I think my new found sexual ability had brought an end to my Jim's womanising. Well it was on a visit to our London home, some six months after our Charity was born, that Mrs Lang our cleaning lady took me to one side, and whilst we were on our own she said, "Well was I right or what?"

"I'm sorry, what do you mean?"

"Your Jim. He isn't sleeping around any more."

"What? Are you saying he never brings girls back here now?"

"Not here or anywhere. I told you having his own family would settle him down."

"But just because you haven't seen any girls coming back here, doesn't mean he isn't still flirting around. It just means he's being more careful."

"No lass, my Freddy is quite close to your Jim now, Jim has promoted him, and the two of them pal-up and go to a lot of different trade events together. And my Freddy says it's been nearly a year now since he saw your Jim taking a woman back to his room."

"Really? Are you saying he's stopped flirting altogether?"

"Well no, apparently, he's still a ladies man as far as chatting them up and being the centre of attention. But according to my Freddy, he then blows them out. Freddy says your Jim reckons you, or as he puts it, his own pussy, is so much better quality than any of the London snatch. But I think that's just male talk. He wouldn't want to admit to another man, he's now grown up and feeling family ties. But what ever it is, it looks like he's a changed man."

So now my story is over, as I said at the beginning, I hope you don't judge me too harshly.

Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,141 Followers