All Comments on 'Dream Fantasy'

by PhilFluter

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

I really liked how you ended it, by not going for the obvious cuckold ending.

CaribCuckyCaribCuckyover 11 years ago
5*'s

I'm so sick of haters, reading 5 pages and then becoming whining bitches! Shut the fuck up & do something better, somewhere else.

Although her verbal attitude became out of character, for awhile, I enjoyed the believable build up. I particularly enjoyed the black dildo session, as I introduced my last Latina girlfriend to the same. It became her favorite of many new toys.

Good storytelling! p.s. haters- it's JUST a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is Fetish

Post it there or get low scores here.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Please ignore the dumb-fuck-haters

If two married want to do something like this - together - as part of a loving relationship, that's their choice.

The truth is that you told the story beautifully and made it seem real - and many of them can't understand the difference.

A good, well-told story - hot, messy and very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
his turn to fuck a teen girl and see how she likes it

Any husband that willingly shares or stays with a cheating woman isnt a man he is a pussy a wimp and should get a sex change cause he isnt a real man.

I wont date a cheater if i know she cheated on her ex and i wont stay with a woman that has to fuck another guy.

so stories like this are for those that cant get and keep a woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ythebadger you rookie

Can't even provide enough info on your self and you think this site is for Cucks lovers only,you are gravely delusional.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I just love

an ANONYMOUS commenter telling me I haven't given enough information on myself!

What a dickhead! Any idea what you're going to be yet when you grow up - other than 'inadequate,' that is?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Concur with YBadger x 2

Don't always agree with YBadger, but certainly do this time (actually, both times)! Great HOT and messy story. Even agree (painfully) with Hubby about deleting photos, but they ARE parents. Only quibble is about Brandon - I'd like to think Hubby's dream was actually 'far-seeing!'. He never pursued that after he figured out when she would be open and truthful!

Unusual percentage of trolls out today! I think they are evangelists, sure they can fix sinners AND convert LW to TLW stories about gazing in each other's eyes and sighing soulfully! Using, of course, their God-given weapon (no, not the hip-bone of an ass), the ONE-Bomb!

anthonytmanthonytmover 11 years ago
Check the category

This is a story!! I am getting tired of anonymous readers that feel the need to provide amateur and often illiterate analysis. Why are you reading and trashing stories in a category you do not like? I don't like incest therefore I do not read them. I do not like BDSM therefore I do not read them. I like loving wives and got exactly what I expected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
News flash to those bitching about the anonymous

Don't like anonymous comments, don't read them. But wait, you do like to read them, so you can bitch about them. Isn't that right? Got you.

wallace99wallace99over 10 years ago
great story!

I hope there will be a chapter 2 at some point.

HardFeltHardFeltabout 10 years ago
Bad

Even if you do know it you are one sick puppy!

JackallsJackallsover 9 years ago
Top

Top story, compelling, great one.

EzrollinEzrollinabout 7 years ago
not a typical cuckold story...

Believable well-written, somewhat different than the typical cuckold story. Thanks for your efforts, I enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pure cuck bullsit

Don't write anymore.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not

Not a typical cuckold story, but still nothing but a silly cuckold story in.the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dumb shit.

Who cares.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

It's good this guy stopped writing at 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Overall I liked the story overall but it was just tooooo long with too much BS. Starting with her telling something of her hubby about her premarital partners before marriage. And he's getting upset greatly? And it takes a year or so to revisit this? That's pure garbage. 5 pages? Should've been2 - 3 at max

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy599 months ago

Most enjoyable sir.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous