Dream Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My efforts to stimulate her were forgotten. She obviously wanted another cock inside her and this time preferably a thicker one that could stay hard for long enough to satisfy her. The pain was almost overwhelming. I felt I was being rejected by the woman with whom I had spent nearly two thirds of my life; the mother of my child and now it seemed all she wanted was him. She already had a wad of his spunk swimming around in her stomach, the result of performing the kind of oral sex she had always denied me. Now she wanted more of the sticky mess deep in her womb.

My wife almost snarled at him, suddenly aggressive: "Is this what you want?" She moved her hands from behind her head and gripped each ankle, pulling her legs apart, her knees no longer bent. This was a familiar pose and the irony was not lost on me.

"Come on then you young bastard, fuck me with that big cock, fill me with your hot spunk". It was as if I had been dismissed; of no further value, forgotten.

I moved aside to allow another man easy access to my wife. She watched him slide between her legs and manoeuvre into position. He entered her without foreplay or any hint of tenderness. As he plunged his cock into her she let out a massive groan of satisfaction.

"A real cock at last," were her exact words.

With no cock in her mouth she was free to vocalise her obscene thoughts and she urged him on with crude comments, using words I had never heard her use before. She told him how she loved his magnificent cock and would never want any other, how it felt so good to have a cock that could stretch her and make her feel like a real woman. She told him of her desire to have his thick cock deep in her tight arsehole and wet cunt and, most hurtful of all to me, her desire to have his babies.

At one point, she even said she loved him and wanted to be with him always: that he could replace her useless husband in her bed whenever he wanted. I was again in turmoil. The words she was using, the things she was saying seemed to come to her lips too readily to be an act. I began to fear that far from being just words she was articulating her deepest desires.

Although he had cum once already, he was finding it difficult to control himself. However, to his credit he used what control he did have to bring my lovely wife of twenty-five years to a succession of shattering orgasms, each loud groan or sob of intense pleasure piercing my heart: piercing my soul. After it was clear that she was completely sated and would come no more, he looked to his own pleasure. He increased his pace, hammering Jackie's petite body down into the sofa. As he once again filled my lovely wife with fertile, young spunk, against all odds she managed to reach yet another orgasm, thrusting her wet pussy as hard and as deep as possible on to the end of his magnificent cock.

I looked on. I went through the motion of taking more photographs; indeed, I had done so throughout their energetic lovemaking. This time Brian had kept his cock inside Jackie after their mutual orgasm and now they lay in each other's arms like intimate lovers, kissing tenderly. Soon both appeared to be asleep, exhausted from their exertions. I sat on the floor, my back resting against an armchair, and pondered the events of the night, thinking that without a doubt my marriage was destroyed. Ironically, it was the hurtful things she had said, not what she had done, that drove me to that conclusion. I must have fallen asleep at around 4 am. I was awakened by the steady and unmistakeable sound of lovemaking. Sure enough, the two lovers were again fucking on the sofa, this time Jackie taking her more favoured dominant position on top. She had removed her bra but retained her stockings and suspenders.

Aware that I was awake, she smiled at me and beckoned me towards her. I moved to her side obediently and held her as I felt her whole body moving in reaction to the violent fucking she was getting. I cupped her breast in my hands enjoying the unusual sight of her entire body bouncing up and down while her tits remained still. She was again a willing and enthusiastic partner and it almost broke my heart. I also felt hurt that they would have initiated this second round of love making while I was sleeping. I was tempted to leave them and go to my bed. I was superfluous and unwanted.

She could sense the hurt in me and she seemed puzzled by it, but for the moment her passion was aroused up and there was nothing to be done but to satisfy it. It was then that, even after the shocking events so far, she managed to surprise me yet again. She looked me in the face and said in a soft voice.

"I have a present for you." I looked at her confused, unable to see anything that could meet such a description. She saw me looking around the room, searching.

"No silly, this".

She reached behind her and using the third finger of her left hand worked it gently into her anus. She continued pushing until her wedding ring reached the stretched sphincter of her arsehole. One further push and the ring disappeared inside her.

"There is room for two back there!" She explained.

I was speechless but my instantaneous rock hard erection spoke for itself. Brian overheard her invitation, stopped his thrusting and made to move from under her, assuming that the invitation to fuck her arse was also extended to him. My wife put him straight immediately. She placed her other hand flat on his chest indicating for him not to move.

"Brian," she said as if preparing to make a speech, "remember our agreement, this was a one night only experience and the night is nearly at an end. It has been lovely but do not think that I will ever set aside my husband in favour of you. Last night was just sex. Anything I may have said, was just sex, designed to turn you both on, it meant nothing. This is the last time you will ever fuck me. I would love you to finish inside me again, but this," she gestured to her backside "is for my husband."

If I was surprised by this announcement, Brian was positively shocked. He had mistakenly thought that the woman sitting on his cock was his to control, to fuck whenever he wished. His illusion came crashing down. He managed to stutter a sorry, realised his mistake and then lay back waiting for her to make the next move. Tears came to my eyes. During the night I had resigned myself to the belief that I had lost my darling wife to another and worse still, I had pushed her into his arms.

I kissed her lovingly and tenderly. I whispered that I loved her and she returned the sentiment. Knowingly, she turned her face to the side and lowered her head onto the young man's muscular and hairless chest, squashing her tits against him. She removed her finger from her anus and took my cock in her hand. She guided my cock towards her backside. Her position on top meant that the soft cheeks of her arse were already spread wide apart, exposing her neat and tight anus to my view.

Brian had resumed his thrusting motion and I was fascinated at how easily my wife's pussy could accommodate his thickness, how it appeared to resist his thick shaft as it was thrust deep into her womb and then almost reluctantly allowed it to slide out, the stretched skin of her pussy clinging to her young lovers cock. I noted with satisfaction the amount of lubrication around her puckered hole. She adjusted her grip on my cock and then guided the head into contact with her most intimate hole. Having made it clear what she wanted, she let go of my cock, arched her back and raised her face to the ceiling waiting in anticipation. My response was to rub the head of my cock in the area between her anus and pussy, ensuring it was completely coated in her frothy juices before placing it against her rear entrance.

I simply applied increasing pressure until almost with a pop, she accepted me into the depths of her bowels. As my cock entered her, she let out a long and haunting howl of pleasure. I kept my movements slow and steady, allowing her to adjust to this new invasion. I withdrew so that only the head of my cock remained in her before impaling her with a slow but inexorable plunge back into her secret and intimate depths. The pressure being applied to my cock was exquisite and this time I concentrated on savouring the experience. I matched the tempo of my sexual partners, although all I could see of them was Jackie's smooth and tanned back and Brian's hands gripping her hips.

When I detected more urgency to their movements, I knew they were both working towards their climax. I relaxed fully and allowed myself to enjoy the moment. Release, when it came, reached an almost spiritual level, all three of us coming together in simultaneous mind-blowing orgasms that somehow seemed a fitting end to the night. This time there was no lover's tender embrace or blissful rest in each other's arms.

After a just short period of recovery, Jackie gave Brian a friendly kiss on the cheek and thanked him for a wonderful and unforgettable experience. She collected her clothing that was strewn around the room and without a backward glance made her way to bed, too tired for the moment to contemplate a bath. Brian's shirt of course was covered in tell-tale stains, so I loaned him one of mine. It was easy to make up a credible story concerning a spilled glass of wine. In view of what had just happened and that we were alone I took the opportunity to ask whether he had indeed been watching us from the bedroom window several weeks ago now. He nodded.

"Any photos?" I asked.

"A few but I give you my word that after tonight I will destroy them, on my mother's life." He replied earnestly. I believed him.

"You do know that you can never talk of this to anyone. It would destroy Jackie if this got out and I am sure you wouldn't want that would you."

It was a statement not a question.

"On my mother's life" he repeated. We shook hands and I saw him to the door. It was 6.00 am and the street was deserted.

"If your parents ask, just say you fell asleep on the sofa and we didn't have the heart to wake you." He nodded and then left and I closed the door behind him.

I walked over to the low coffee table and picked up my camera. I paused for a moment thinking of the incredible images that were stored on the memory card. Then going to the camera menu, I selected 'delete all images'. I confirmed the selection and the green access light winked for a few seconds then stopped. The digital readout confirmed the card was empty. The camera had served its purpose but photos like that were just too dangerous to have around.

I made my way upstairs and crawled into bed. Jackie was already asleep so I lay awake listening to her steady breathing and thought about how close we had come to ruining our marriage; at least that was how it had seemed to me the last time I had fallen asleep. My fantasy had been fulfilled but at what cost. I have heard the saying 'be careful what you wish for, you may just get it.' I cuddled into my wife and reflected on the fact that I really had not understood what that meant until that night.

Many thanks to Jen litgirl for her advice and editing.