Dream Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

While her pee came out like a water jet with a whistling sound, it was impossible for me to hold any longer. I hurriedly untied & downed my pyjama and holding my erect cock let my stream out and flow through the gap between her thighs. She got a shock at this and screamed. Directing my cock carefully I made sure that the water jet doesn’t hit her body. I told her in desperation, “I couldn’t afford to wet my pyjama”.

As both of us continued to let our streams flow out endlessly, the initial awkward feeling was gone and I felt new warmth of intimacy in our relationship. The whole thing was highly sensual and was a big turn on. With the flow of water still continuing, I touched her erect nipples showing through the soft fabric and felt wonderful. She in turn softly touched my thighs and my pubic hair. It was hard to describe the warmth behind the touch.

Finally when both of us finished, Mina splashed water in her crotch and now I could see her pubic hair more clearly. She washed the tip of my cock too, and holding my hardness in her hand, said, “You are too horny. Aren’t you?”

At the breakfast table, I found Mina dressed in her salwar kameez. We made plans to go out in the in the evening for drinks & dinner to our favourite joint. I had no office but had plans to go out. Mina said, she would go home, go to the club for lunch with friends and I could pick her up in the evening. I made it clear to her she was going to stay overnight with me. She didn’t object.

I went to the bathroom. As I stripped and started shaving, there was a knock at the door. Mina said she was planning to have a swim at the club, but her legs were hairy and she needed my help.

I told her I had taken off my clothes.(“Ami kintu sob jama kapor khule felechhi.”)

“As if I haven’t seen you naked!” she smartly replied.(“Ami jeno tomake kokhono nangto dekhini!”)

The word ‘nangto’(meaning naked in colloquial) in her mouth gave me an extra kick and my cock started stiffening. As she entered the bathroom, she took off the bottom(pants) of her dress. She lifted her long top above her knees to show me her legs. I asked her to sit on the toilet seat and kneeling down applied foam on her legs. Within minutes I shaved her clean. The look of her legs changed as they turned silky smooth.

I rubbed moisturiser on her legs. Massaging her legs with the moisturiser, I asked her how was she going to wear swimsuit with hair in her armpits. She said she would be swimming with a friend, who also doesn’t shave. And they have chosen a time in the afternoon, when the pool is completely deserted. I asked her then why she shaved her legs. She said she was going to wear shorts in the club that’s why. I felt happy that her armpits would remain hairy.

I asked her “How hairy is your friend?”

“Why? More or less like me.”

“If I guess right, you would wear a bikini type swimsuit. Your hair is likely pop out of the bikini, from both sides and from the waistband. The line of hair that comes down from your belly button would also be in full display. Is your friend as hairy as that and would you like to give her such a show?”

“You know too much about my body. Sis must be telling you all my private things. Or, did you have a full free show last night?”

“Don’t worry about last night. I didn’t in any way outrage your modesty. Only thing I did was to cool down your passion by using my fingers. Yes your sis does volunteer a lot of listed info, not only about you but about your mom too.”

As she showed a bit of embarrassment, I asked her again about the likely display of hair.

She answered, “No, my friend’s hair doesn’t show like that. I guess I have to settle for a one piece swimsuit, with longer legs. Actually, I always swim with sis and she takes care of all these problems.”

“If you let me take care of these problems then you can wear your bikini.” I interjected.

She made a face to me showing her embarrassment, but from her expression I could feel she needed that help from me. At the same time, she was too unwilling to fully undress.

I solved her problem by suggesting she should wear a panty of her sister and I could clean all her hair that pops out of the panty.

The suggestion appealed to her. She went out, searched out a bikini style panty from her sister’s cupboard and came back. Now she was standing in her bra & bikini. I had a big turn on as I saw the line of hair coming down from her belly button. There was quite a bit of hair popping out on her thighs and lower belly. The panty had a soft bulge showing the abundance of hair underneath. The whole thing was so exciting my shaft stood in full erection.

I got into action and nicely shaved away all her hair outside the panty. I was now sure her pubic bush was in the form of a perfect triangle. I lightly rubbed moisturiser on the shaved area, I was craving for tearing off her panty.

As Mina was ready to leave, I told her, “You know, earlier on holidays, your sister took very good care of me at the time of bath. She pampered me by giving me a nice bath. But for last couple of years she doesn’t bother to take the trouble. I very much miss that.”

As I said this in a rueful voice, she looked back. She came forward and ran water in the bath. She asked me to step in the tub and sit down in water. She folded a towel like a cushion and placed it on the edge of the tub at one end. She made me lie down with my head on it. I felt very relaxed. She kept the water level low so as to keep the upper surface of my body slightly above water. She soaped my hairy chest, my thighs & legs, armpits and arms very affectionately. I felt nice as her fingers brushed past my nipples. I held one of her fingers and made it tickle my nipples. She got the hint and made best use of her nails to please me.

I remembered being bathed by her years ago during my ankle injury. I did feel a lot of lust at that time also. But that was a medical need and I had to control myself. But now she was doing it at my request, for my pleasure. I felt wonderful. By now my cock was fully erect and its head was above water. While I was pining for the sensuality of the touch of her hand on my manhood, she didn’t soap my crotch. After a while she asked me to stand up. Now she got inside the tub and kneeling down, soaped my butts. Parting my bum cheeks she soaped my crack and wow, it felt wonderful. As she started soaping my cock, I could not remain passive any more.

I unclasped her bra and threw it away. I was awed at the beauty of her ample breasts. Her grape like nipples were dark brown and they stood erect on medium sized aureoles. Her boobs had a downward tilt that added ripeness to those wonderful mounds. From what my wife told me, I imagined her breasts on many occasions. Even the night before, I visualised her breasts in my drunken dreams. But in reality I found them lot more exciting. I placed my hands under her breasts and lifted them. I was so excited I started licking her nipples. She wasn’t prepared for this and started resisting a bit. But as I sucked & licked very hard, she succumbed and started moaning. I made her lie down on the tub and started licking her all over.

As I explored her luscious body, which I craved to posses for more than two decades, I got more and more excited. Every inch of her body gave me a new thrill and I explored it endlessly. Her body had a ripeness that was very stimulating and I was unable to believe it was real. As I was licking her shoulders, I noticed a sexy fold at her underarm with a few streaks of hair popping out, which made me crazy. I raised her arms and was enamoured to see the richness of her hair. I smelled & licked her hairy armpits. The aroma of her perfume mixed with the faint smell of perspiration was highly intoxicating. I kissed her armpits earlier, but that was with her clothes on. But now with her gorgeous body almost fully exposed, it was far more exciting.

As I moved down, the softness of her belly and the deep bellybutton was very enticing for me. I noticed a razor thin horizontal scar just above the waistband of her panty. I realised it was a mark of the caesarean section at the time of childbirth. It got exposed as the top part of her bush was shaved. This made me crave for the hidden jungle under her panty. I pulled her panty down to her ankle. Wow! What a luxuriant bush! As her nudity was now in full with the richness of hair in full display, her body looked more rich & gorgeous.

I watched her naked body lying elegantly in the tub and it looked like a work of art. I made her stand up and viewed her nudity. Her lovely bosom, curvaceous belly & waist, shapely thighs, gorgeous bush, all looked unbelievably attractive. I made her turn around and viewed her from the backside. Her back had a trapezoidal shape and there was a canal like line all along her spine. Her butts were marvellous - ample & curvaceous. The overall softness under the fair & smooth skin looked absolutely delicious and I repeatedly kissed the soft mass. When one sees a coveted thing for the first time, the real look can never match the imagination. But Mina’s nudity was a great exception. It was far superior to my imagination.

By now my excitement peeked and as we lied down in the tub, Mina fondled my cock giving me a wild sensation. I was too eager to penetrate her hairy mound of love, but the morning conversation with her deterred me. I decided to wait till her remaining inhibitions was washed away, hopefully by intake of alcohol planned for the evening. At the same time, I was desperate for a physical release of my lust. I planted a kiss on her lips and she eagerly parted her lips to accommodate my aggressive tongue.

The kiss and the physical embrace of our naked bodies were too exciting. As the kiss ended, I straddled her placing my crotch above her mouth and bending down on her body I placed my mouth on her pubic bush. As I searched through the dense bush with my tongue, Mina swallowed my cock in her wet & warm mouth. As she played her tongue on my cock making it throb in excitement, I found her clit inside her awfully moist tunnel. Soon we were in frenzy and felt as if we were dragged into a deep sea by a tidal bore. Mina was restlessly thrusting her pussy in my mouth and I stroked her mouth like crazy. She finally climaxed discharging a lot of warm liquid in my mouth. Almost simultaneously I spurted loads of warm sticky liquid in her mouth.

Throughout rest of the day, I felt impatient. To me the evening was too far away. I had hard on a number of times during the day as I visualised Mina’s magnificent nudity. Finally, the long awaited evening arrived. I went to Mina’s flat to pick her up. I didn’t go up and waited downstairs in the car. I was scared I might be too excited & lose control, if I meet her alone. I rang her mobile and asked her to come down. I felt the waiting time was too long. But as I checked my watch, I realised it was only three minutes.

Soon, mina arrived. As she came out from the building lobby, I was awe struck at her beauty. She was wearing a bottle green sari with golden print and a very low cut lemon yellow blouse with a black bra underneath. Half of her back was bare. Her silky hair was flowing down to her hips. Her sari was tied rather low, well below her lovely belly button. She wore a diamond pendant and a sleek watch. As she entered the car from the passenger side, I softly kissed her cheek and was enamoured by the aroma of her perfume.

We went to restaurant, which had a band playing. We drank scotch and enjoyed the lovely music. As they played our favourite tune we danced holding each other. We drank quite a bit and both felt a bit tipsy. I held her around the waist under the table and enjoyed the touch of her naked skin. The aroma of her perfume was very intoxicating. We enjoyed a delicious Italian meal with plenty of wine. As the dessert was served we lovingly fed each other. Finally after enjoying wonderful liquor we left. In the car, as I switched the ac on and she snuggled by my side, her perfume made me crazy. It was past midnight and as I sped through deserted road, I felt like a teenager out on his first date.

As I entered the gate of my apartment building, I was in a tearing hurry to take Mina behind her closed doors. I hurriedly parked my car and holding Mina in my arms entered the lift. As the lift door closed, I started kissing her. Initially she was a bit startled at my sudden aggression, but within seconds she submitted to my hungry lips. We kissed for a long time, without realising the lift had stopped. Finally we came out of the lift and stormed inside the flat hurriedly unlocking the door. I couldn’t wait any more and started smelling her body like a wild animal. I smelled her cleavage and licked her neck. I passionately kissed her ears, where the aroma was strongest. I lifted her arms and smelled her armpits; the aroma made me mad. Mina’s sari had had slipped from her top and I placed my nose in her belly button. As I kissed her belly my tongue tingled at the freshly shaved smoothness.

Mina, by now had tore away the buttons of my shirt and was scratching my hairy chest with her nails. As I opened up her blouse her fair skin dazzled against the black lacy bra. Mina’s hand struggled at my pants and soon it dropped at my ankle. She pulled down my brief and brought out my erect manhood in the open. I unclasped her bra and threw it off uncovering her beautiful mounds. As I sucked her juicy nipples she moaned heavily and held my throbbing cock in very tight grip. I pulled off her sari and untied her petticoat string. I couldn’t believe my eyes as her naked beauty unravelled. We were both licking each other like crazy and stepped out of our discarded clothes.

I made her lie down on the carpet and spreading her legs straddled her. She raised her legs exposing her inviting pink tunnel under her thick bush. She held my cock in her hand and brought it to close to her wet pussy lips. She helped me in pushing my shaft through her moist tunnel and it went in smoothly. She contracted her channel and my cock was gripped tightly. She alternately made her tunnel contract & expand and simultaneously thrust her pushy up and down. I never experienced such an exciting action by a woman and passively enjoyed the overwhelming excitement. I started stroking my cock and she shrieked in joy. While I was far from ejaculation, she restlessly pushed her pussy up and down and very soon had a long lasting climax. I paused stroking till her climax subsided.

I started pressing her boobs and twisting her nipples. As she started coming alive, I resumed stroking her. Gradually I increased the pace and soon I was fucking her as if there was no tomorrow. She screamed and clasped my waist with her legs, retarding my speed. She thrust her pussy up on my shaft and I stroked her back. We alternately stroked each other and were in frenzy. Finally as I shot loads of cum, she had a volcanic orgasm. As I came back to my senses, I wondered if this was real. Did I actually fuck my dream girl? My heart was filled with joy as I realised that my dream of two decades actually came true. As I took out my cock, cum still dripped out of my cock and her rich bush was strewn with white gooey liquid. Soon we fell off to sleep on the carpet.

As I woke up after a couple of hours, I was damn delighted to see this gorgeous woman lying naked by my side. She was lying on her side with one leg folded and I could see her crack slightly parted and a tuft of thick hair between her thighs. As I fondled her lovely butts and ran my fingers through her crack, she woke up and turned to my side. We lovingly embraced each other and got entangled in a kiss. As the kiss ended, Mina got up and picked up our discarded clothes thrown all over the carpet. As she walked naked to the bedroom, she looked like a sex goddess.

I followed her to the bedroom and both of us went to the bathroom. She cleaned both our bodies with water and I came back to the bedroom. We lied down on the bed holding each other in our arms. As I fondled her boobs, she lovingly ran her fingers over my cock. Soon my cock was revitalized and Mina started sucking it. She straddled me and effortlessly slid her pussy over the erect shaft. As she thrust her hips up & down, her boobs bounced. I squeezed her mounds with both hands. She fucked me slowly and our pleasure gradually mounted. It was a long & slow fuck and at the end we both had very satisfying orgasm. We were very much drained out and slept like a log.

I woke up late as Mina was standing by the side of the bed, with a mug of tea in her hand still fully naked. Again my heart was filled with joy as I realised I possessed this gorgeous woman. We enjoyed our tea sitting side by side on the bed. As she made a move to go to the toilet, I accompanied her. I did not allow her to sit on the commode and we peed standing side by side. Watching a woman peeing in standing position was a great excitement. As we came back to the bed, I told her I always loved to fuck doggie style, but my wife hardly allowed me to do so. She positioned herself on four legs at the edge of the bed, and standing behind I penetrated her. I fucked her with lot of force and she shrieked. It was long lasting and I finally we both climaxed strongly.

(I hope my readers like this story and I shall be grateful for their voting & feedback. I do intend to write a sequel involving my wife and may be, Mina’s husband. Readers, please do let me know if you want such a sequel.)

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers