All Comments on 'Dream lover'

by realbigsid69

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
y18dy18dalmost 15 years ago
...and dream mistress!

Glad to read from you again! I loved this story, as I did your other ones.

I like that you don't stray too far away from the 'central point of interest', and yet try and keep the story line not too unrealistic. IMHO, though, the 'coming out phases', where the woman reveals or realizes she loves receiving oral, and the man unveils his complementary fetish, are sometimes too straightforward. I prefer your stories where you make things more gradual. I think there's more thrill in seeing the woman steadily and relentlessly taking charge, humiliating the man, and gloating over his surrender...

I certainly look forward to a follow-up, and would also love that he 'fall completely under her spell'...

BTW, thanks for having kept the creampie out of it!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A thanks for the effort, but it was hurried and more of a "wham bam ..." type. The dialogue was far from smooth. "Going through the gears" is clearly from a non English speaker's perspective.

The characters and the setting have potential. It would require a lot more work, in developing the characters and giving them an opportunity to get closer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrealbigsid69@realbigsid69
Active imagination, sated somewhat by the odd story submission. A lot of my themes are oral (mostly for the woman) and sensual worship with elements of dominance particularly mentally and verbally and submission as well as regular sex. After being asked to write on some theme...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES