Dream lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Down below, her lover worked slowly and adoringly. For his part, he was still overwhelmed by this sexy woman. Even though she had informed him he would not have any sexual relief, he was simply more turned on. The way she enjoyed being in control touched his own sexual desires in ways he hardly even realised himself. Watching her walk from the car to her house, he noted her absolutely perfect legs, the supple thighs, smooth calves and taut bumcheeks. Even despite his own desires, he knew he would probably do anything to please her. His hot tongue pushed into her cunt again. Lapping inside eagerly, he felt her hand tighten it's grip in his hair.

Kate pushed down harder on his head. Despite her desire to last longer, she needed an orgasm. Both her hands came down to pull his head up to her engorged clit and his mouth responded.

"That's it lover, suck me there. Don't you dare waste my juices though, ah! I'm cuming!!!!!" she yelled, pulling his head this way and that while her thighs spasmed, tightening and loosening around his head while his mouth never once left her heat.

It was a full minute and a half later that she slowed and let out a long sigh. Gradually, he eyes focussed and she realised her was cleaning her juices with his tongue. Spreading her legs slightly, she let him continue, his tongue deftly covering both her cheeks before approaching her arse properly. By this point, she was slumped down on the sofa and her juices had ran down to her bum and past it. He hesitated for a split second then put his strong hands under her bum cheeks. Lifting her crotch off the sofa, his tongue found the back of her ass crack. Slowly and lewdly, he licked purposefully along her ass crack until her reached her sphincter. He lapped over it excitedly before continuing on to her pussy.

After slowly lapping at her tender sex, he delicately sucked drops of moisture from her pubes. Then he repeated this process again. Kate let him do so, then pushed his head away. She rose to her feet and in one smooth motion unzipped her skirt, letting it fall onto the floor.

"Are you okay? Did you enjoy that?" he said anxiously, still on his knees.

Kate stooped to kiss him, then stopped as she could smell her juices on his face. Instead she stood at full height again.

"Maybe in the past, I would have said it was wonderful. But you want to improve, don't you? So let's just say it was okay at best. Follow me" she said to him.

He did so, as she walked upstairs, towards her bedroom. Once inside, she walked to the window, resting her hands on the wide sill and looking out over her large garden.

"Kiss me" she said and he hurried over to approach.

His eyes took in her incredibly pert bum and almost intuitively he knelt. It was clear it wasn't a proper kiss she wanted.

She didn't react at all as he rained kisses down on both perfect globes but soon he approached her centre. His tongue trailed down the furrow again before approaching her sphincter again. This time, he didn't hesitate to press against the tight opening. At first, there was no give but gradually she opened up and welcomed his tongue. He thrust as deeply as he could and she tightened her muscles around his tongue appreciatively before relaxing so he could continue.

"Slowly" she said curtly and he settled into a steady, insistent rhythm.

Kate leaned further forward, resting her elbows on the soft curtain while she enjoyed his ministrations.

"Do you enjoy receiving oral?" she said suddenly to him.

"Um, yes" he replied pulling out his tongue to answer before resuming rimming her again.

"It's just that, well, I don't really, well not giving it. A guy tried to force me once and it really put me off doing it. Hey, don't get me wrong, I will sometimes but if I do, it won't be very often. Does that bother you?" she enquired.

He had wondered about reciprocation and had hoped she would do so. It didn't bother him that it wouldn't be very often though, as long as he was able to fuck her regularly to make up for it.

"Um, I guess not. I really want to please you" he answered finally.

"Good. It's not that I won't do it. It's just that, it won't happen that often; I wanted to be honest with you because I think things are really amazing between us, you know?" she said.

"I'm glad you love pleasing me because it will be an important part of our sex life. A daily occurrence in fact. But it won't be reciprocated daily, maybe at some point in the month depending on how carried away I get" she continued.

He felt better at her explanation. All he had to do was get her carried away and she might return oral favours! The thought had him rim her deeper than ever.

Above him, Kate enjoyed the enthusiasm behind her. She really didn't relish a big thing in her mouth; her pussy loved it but not her mouth. Maybe half a dozen times a year would stop him from climbing the walls but he would have to keep her really happy in order for this to happen. It was much more pleasant to have a silky tongue doing things to her instead.

"I'll aim to please you daily then" he promised then she felt his tongue again.

"I'm sure you will. However, one thing I won't do is put my tongue inside your bum. I don't like the idea of it at all. A man is all hairy there, you know? That doesn't mean to say I don't enjoy it being done to me. I insist on it" she said with matter of factly.

"Anyway, do you think it's fair that you will be doing something regular to me that I will never do to you? Be honest" she urged him.

He thought about it and having never had it done to him, wasn't sure how it would feel anyway.

"I've never had a girl do that, so I don't know what I'm missing if I'm honest. I know you enjoy it and I will please you any way you want" he said at last.

Kate smiled to herself; what a perfect response.

"I'm happy to hear that. I like the feeling of your tongue back there, so therefore I WILL enjoy it. But think of it this way. We buy a cake and you tell me that you don't like the cake. Should I only eat half of the cake?" she asked him.

He found the question odd but responded anyway.

"Um, no. I guess if I didn't like it, you should have all of it" he said.

"That's right. Hey, keep going while I talk to you, that's better. Now then, the cake. The cake is my analogy for what you are doing to me now. I'm going to have all the cake so it doesn't go to waste. In other words, I'm going to enjoy your tongue like this but you are going to forego it completely. So in some ways you might think it's selfish, but in other ways it's practical. I'm getting all of what I enjoy so you're going to be doing this an awful lot" she finally concluded.

As she said so, she stood up to her full height and dislodged his tongue.

"Hop on the bed darling" she said and he hurried to obey.

Once on, she mounted his face, looking down at him as her arsecheeks covered his mouth again. When she descended, his nose was engulfed by her pussy as his tongue resumed it's place inside her arse again.

"You turn me on so much, do you know that?" she said to him.

He didn't respond as he couldn't and she smiled down at him. His tongue pushed deep into her sphincter. The band squeezed back before spreading to let him into her. He licked and lapped in between thrusts, while she rocked gently on his nose. His body flexed and tensed trying to dig deeper. The reality of Dominic tongue fucking her arsehole was overwhelming. The juices ran down his chin and throat. His skin glistened with her love.

"I'm going to fuck you now, are you ready?" she asked him and heard what she thought sounded like a muffled yes.

Sliding back, she could almost feel the relief as his face was mashed by her pussy again. He held onto her hips as she began to rock back and forth on his tongue, her speed increasing as she mashed harder onto his face.

"Look at me!!" she moaned and squealed as her orgasm raced through her, gazing down through misty eyes at his own as they looked obediently up her body.

Much later, her vision cleared and she looked down at him.

"Your face was made to fit there, wasn't it?" and he nodded, smiling.

"You know Dominic, it's funny. Here you are with a name such as yours and yet I'm the one who acts Domme" she declared in great mirth.

Then she slumped off him and lay on the bed. She had already removed her blouse before mounting his face and guided his head to her breasts, enjoying his mouth on them. She didn't talk for about 10 minutes, then she pushed his head a little. Understanding, he kissed over her stomach, her thighs already welcoming him as they slipped over his shoulders.

"Just kiss my bumcheeks for now, I need a breather" she said and felt his obedient lips move to do her bidding.

To be continued

12