All Comments on 'Dream Realized'

by xyster

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well Done

I enjoyed your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Ok,

Good story, ended a little rushed maybe. Too much unresolved though. Dunno about the mother joining in. Bro/Sis seemed to have something special... next installment perhapse?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
bad

started good but went bad as soon as you let mom get involved it ruined the story nd the bro sis relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well written; however,

Your writting is well thought out. You have a strong pace and don't rush things. All in all very well done. My only complaint is this. You made us connect very strongly with the brother sister relationship and then just kind of left us hanging. This story has the potential to be truly great. You need to either rewrite the end, or write another installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
?

The story was going well with the brother and sister. Adding the mother just ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Honest but empty?

It's good that you wrote some feelings into these stories, but they ended up just seeming hollow in this part. Maybe the two adventures should have been kept as unrelated short stories because the affair with the mother just cheapened the first story about his sister. He should have brought everything into the open within their little family farm or something because he just seemed like an idiot about how he dealt with the women. The writing style and setting was great and had me hooked, but the main voice of the son telling the story was a bit wrong or off in some way.

Perhaps it needed to be told from a female point of view? I'm a reader, not a writer, so I can't explain why or even what was missing, but the narrative voice was not as sympathetic as it needed to be. He seemed like some zombie savant or something.

You put some effort into giving a good interesting backstory to these people yet it kind of never got anywhere. He was improving the farm, but the family was obviously heading for trouble internally and the story finishes without a real ending. Only 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What?

No babies??? 5 stars BTW

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 1 year ago

Like others, I agree the first story held a lot more promise and sexual tension. Then, in this one, his mother accepts him as the new man of the house. So, instead of leaving the sister hurting and wondering, what should he do, instead of making no decision?

Take them both, and love them both. This is a rural area; having more than one woman in his "kraal" may raise some eyebrows, it's not like anyone is flaunting it.

After dinner, ask he should ask his mother if he is now the man of the house, and if she says yes, then he should announce that they are both his women, move his bedding and that for his sister into the mother's room, and take them both to bed, mother first, and then sister. During and after the fact, tell them both he loves them and will take care of them. If Precious starts making noises about his mother no longer getting drunk with her, ask his mother if she misses her friend and if Precious is trustworthy. If so, then he and his mother can offer Precious what she needs, a man to pleasure her in return for joining the household, and she can lend a hand at the store some days and work at the farm on others, and all three get to share in the profits as well as the loving they need and want. In all likelihood, both older ladies are still young enough to have babies; farm girls seem to get started on families earlier than city girls.

In this case, we know the author has no issue with incest, but I suspect that having more than one woman at the same time was the issue. The male in the story dithered over having to choose, but many men, especially rural men, wouldn't give it a second thought, and there is historical precedence for polygamy. Yes, monogamy is nice, but having more than one woman means they can pool resources and work together to improve their lives jointly, including more and better food for all. It also makes it easier if someone needs a day off, or if they get sick. Things like work at the store and the farm, and later, childcare, are easier with others to share those tasks, and those are very practical reasons why polygamy persists.

The sex scenes at the farm were pretty hot even if they were awfully short. Imagining him coming up to his mother as she's stooped over or kneeling in the dirt -- weeding, planting, or harvesting, all are good reasons -- lifting her skirt and doing some farming of his own in her tight furrow? Sometimes two or three times a day? Within a year, there'd be two, maybe three round bellies and happy ladies.

Though this author hasn't updated in many years, thanks for sharing. 4* for dithering. Slainté

duepassioniduepassioni5 months ago

This is a wonderful story! Brava Xyster! Unfinished, yes. It is a good example of the author's ability to relate sex life to the larger frame of life. The comment by TJSkywind, in which he or she proposes a way to complete the story, is in that same spirit. See especially what TJSkywind has to say about polygamy. Still, the author may have a different idea about the unwritten part of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous