Dream Realized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyster
xyster
650 Followers

My mother's excitement stayed with her as she helped me gather the animals and put them into their area. It stayed with her as we worked together on the farm for the rest of the day and it was with her when we put everything in order and prepared to leave the farm for the evening. It was with her even when we came home. My sister was surprised to see me walking in with my mother, who was unbelievably giddy, and she was even more surprised when my mother passed up on going to Precious and stayed with us, talking, chattering, telling my sister about the miracle I had performed, and how proud she was of me. We impatiently waited for her to fall asleep and when she did, I took my sister with more passion and excitement than usual. My sister was really surprised at that and I told her simply that mom's excitement had rubbed off on me and had transformed me into a more energetic person. She appreciated it and even joked that the next morning she'll thank mom for the pleasure she was receiving. She was happy to see mom in such high spirits, after almost a decade of gloom.

I was more energetic, or more passionate, for another reason. When I kissed my sister, I still had the feelings of my mother's kisses on my lips. My mom didn't realize it in her enthusiasm that she was kissing me full on the mouth. While she was yelling and screaming to vocalize her excitement, her mouth did open enough to make it a wet kiss. I had tasted her saliva, not to mention that I had also felt her breasts on my arms and on my chest. So far I had been only with one woman, that being my sister, so I didn't know how it would affect me if another woman came into some sort of intimate contact with me. From being in a semi-intimate contact with my mother, I knew that the affect was exhilarating.

I was aroused by my mother's hugs and kisses and I spent that arousal on my sister. My mother had, unknowingly, contributed to a more passionate lovemaking between my sister and I. I found that to be fascinating, and also I found that to be the one thing I couldn't share with my sister. I was awake way after she had fallen asleep and I kept thinking about my mother's hugs and kisses even after I had depleted myself so thoroughly inside my sister. I was perplexed at the way I felt aroused by my mother and how it had made me feel even strongly towards—and for—my sister.

I couldn't help but wonder about the differences in the two bodies. My mom had a stronger and bigger build than my sister and her breasts were larger and softer, her hips were wider and her waist was thicker. In all proportions, my sister was petite compared to my mom and that made a big difference in the feelings I received from each. There were similarities, but there were also huge differences. It wasn't that I wanted my mom more than my sister, or that I wanted her at all. There were no thoughts of actually having sex with her. It was just that the feel of her breasts had made me warm all over and that warmth had transferred to my loins in ways that it had never done before. Even though it was her hugs and kisses that made me feel horny, for lack of a better word, I wasn't horny after her. I still wanted my sister, and only her. There was one flash where I wondered for a second about my mother's excitement. She was so jumpy, passionate, and expressive when she was excited over the farm, I wondered how she would be if she was excited the other way. Would she be as jumpy, passionate, and expressive if she was sexually excited? Once that thought flashed in mind, I quickly looked at my sister sleeping next to me and I felt guilty as if she knew what I was thinking and I wasn't supposed to be thinking things like that because of her being my woman. I felt like I had to reassure her of my loyalty.

My sister was really surprised when I woke her up and fucked her again with abandon. There was a look of apprehension on her face that I didn't understand, but then I didn't care. I was making a point and for the first time in our relationship, I wanted to fuck her more for myself than for her and as soon as I came, I was finished. I could feel in her body language that she was puzzled, but I had to get some sleep before starting the next day.

To my utter surprise, my mother joined me the next day soon after I reached the farm and started working with me to cultivate and seed the land, feed the animals, and water the crops already in bloom. I had never seen my mother work as hard as she did that day, or during the days that were to follow.

As we sat relaxing on one small hill, looking down at the work we had finished for that day, she patted my arm and said, "Son, I want to congratulate you at turning this land, and hopefully this family, around."

"You are welcome, mom," I said, as I hoped for her to hug or kiss the way she had done the previous day. She held herself in check that day.

The downside of my mother working at the farm was that she didn't have the time to relieve my sister from the store and we had no dinner waiting for us that evening. My mother quickly took a bath in the water from the house borehole and made supper for all of us. That was another surprise for my sister, who had given up on mother taking any interest in household chores. My mom was tired from a hard days work and fell asleep quickly. I told my sister that there was another person who must have been really surprised at the transformation my mother had gone through: Precious. She must be wondering that my mother was probably sick or something as she didn't visit her now for two days in a row.

My sister and I made love with a rather subdued mood. She was feeling upset at the extra time she had to spend in the store and the less time that we had together. As I held her, I firmly told her that I didn't like her to be feeling that way. This was another change that we just had to get used to and adjust ourselves accordingly. She apparently followed my command as her kisses became more enthusiastic after that. By the time she fell asleep, she was feeling herself again.

My mother woke up earlier than all of us the next morning and knocked on my door to wake me up. My sister was curled up next to me in my bed. I panicked thinking that my mother was coming inside and she was going to catch us red-handed. I shook my sister awake and told her to rush out as soon as the coast was clear. We escaped that day and I told her that we had to be more careful in the future. Yet another adjustment we had to make in our normal routine.

About a week later, as we sat on the same hill, admiring our handiwork, I decided to put my arm around my mom. She put her head on my shoulder and I squeezed hers as a sign of my appreciation for her help with the farm. It was not the same hug that I wanted to experience again, but it was better than nothing.

I didn't realize it then, but that small gesture from me opened my mother up to becoming a bit more affectionate towards me, a bit more touchy-feely than in the past. It almost became a ritual with us that at the end of each day we would sit next to each other, her head on my shoulder, my arm around her shoulders, and a caress here and a squeeze there. At times she even put her arm around my waist for added support.

My sister and I didn't have as many opportunities available to us for being together where we could make love as much as we wanted. We had to settle for quickies, which usually meant that I would go in and come quickly, while she didn't quite get a chance to finish. At times, we just kissed and cuddled and didn't even get started with love making because we had to go to sleep so we could wake up on time the next day.

Our relationship started to suffer as a result.

It was very unfulfilling to have only hurried intimacy. We couldn't say all that we wanted to say or do all that we wanted to do. I couldn't share with her the details of my day or report to her the progress I was making in as much detail as I used to. Our lovemaking had less and less foreplay and therefore less and less affection. Well, the affection was still there, it only felt like it was less because we could not have each other as thoroughly as we used to. In this case, reduced quantity also lessened the quality. I could see in her face and in her body the disappointment and even anger over this reduction in our time together. Because it wasn't really my fault, I didn't take it kindly to her disappointment. It wasn't for lack of wanting that we weren't together as much and as often as before; as a matter of fact I wanted her a lot more now than I did before. It was just that there wasn't any time available to show her how much I really wanted her. I also didn't like the fact that I was working so hard to make a better future and she was turning our lack of time into a void between the two of us. But, a void we had that seemed to be growing wider almost daily.

It took a while before I realized that I was actually filling that void by channelling my energies into becoming a bit more adventurous with my mother. I was spending less time with my sister but I was never alone. If I didn't have her around me, I at least had my mother around me. If one woman in my life was becoming distant, the other was always within reach. I used to look at my sister's body with admiration. I soon found myself looking at my mother's body and the admiration just transferred to her. I actually found her to be quite sexy and attractive. Funny, she had always been there, but I never quite saw her the way I was starting to see her now. Even when I used to fantasize about the positions, I still never saw her to be as voluptuous and tantalizing as she seemed now. Unconsciously, I replaced my sister in my thoughts with my mother. Soon, whenever my sister and I got together, I actually felt guilty because I felt this strange and odd sense of loyalty to my partner, my mother. Needless to say, even those encounters soon disappeared. I was lost. The woman I had, went away, and the woman that was around, wasn't really mine to be had.

It was one of those depressing and lonely days when I stood on that hill looking at the corn that was now loaded with corn ears and felt a little pain at the thought that my sister and I couldn't even rejoice together at the fruition of our crop. I longed for those days when she and I enjoyed our sexual life to the fullest. Suddenly I felt an arm wrap around my waist as my mother pressed her side into me and said, "Look at all that, son. The fruits of your labour."

I unfolded my hands from my chest and wrapped my left arm around her shoulders. I could feel her press into me a little more in response to my gesture. Her right breast was on my ribcage. The softness was a welcome feeling and I said to her, "The fruits of OUR labour mom."

She was a bit awkward in her stance so she turned a little towards me. She actually hugged me, gently, ever so gently. Her both breasts were now touching my side. I held her tenderly as she just gazed down on the green fields. She must have known that I was down, but she was smart enough to keep quiet and just stood with me like that for a long while, until I decided to move. She showed such maturity and tenderness that I was moved.

Once we made such a contact, it became easier to make the same contact the next time. I would just stand every evening, a bit depressed, and she would put her arm around my waist. I would then wrap my arm around her shoulders, to which she would reply by moving into me and pressing herself into my side. After a week or so, we became so used to it that it became a routine. We settled into the routine so much that when I decided to be a little more aggressive by putting my arm around her waist and pulling her in front of me, she moved in front of me. I then put my other arm around her waist from the other side, locked my hands together and held her like that. She placed her hands on my hands and arched her back a little so her shoulders leaned against my chest. The rest of her body was away from me. I held her like that, with my hands on her belly, for about a minute and then released her, saying that we better go, it was getting dark.

Whether she knew it or not, whether she realized it or not, I had actually made an advance on her and she had acquiesced.

I made the same advance every day for many days after that with the same results. I held her with my arms around her waist, my hands locked and resting on her belly, her back arched a little and her shoulders pressed into my chest. Her head would normally rest on my left shoulder and I could feel her long hair on my cheeks, but that contact was also fairly casual.

Slowly and steadily, the distance between her back and my front started to decrease, until one day I could hold her in my arms with my front touching her back, sometimes even her butt softly touching my thighs.

My mom and I worked side by side to tend to the animals, to weed the crops, to spread the manure, to water the fields, to guide the rain water where it needed to go, and to basically run the farm from edge to edge. We even helped each other deliver our first calf as the herd started to grow back and milk the cow as the mother started to feed the baby less and less. The milk was only enough for us, so we didn't think of selling it.

She and I were now working like a couple. She was my woman and I was her man, at least in my mind. We tended to each other's injuries as farming life is harsh enough to bring a few. We even helped relieve the pain out of each other's muscles by massaging them whenever necessary. All that of course, increased our intimacy to such a point that if once in a while we made a contact that would otherwise be considered inappropriate, we just ignored it and went on with our work.

I didn't realize how free we had become until one day as I went into the field where the corn stalks were now drying out and the corn crop was coming to full maturity, almost ready for harvesting, I decided to lie in the middle of the field to basically revel in the feelings of success. She followed me there after I had disappeared for a long while and took a place next to me in the field. We lay there side by side for a long time, discussing our plans for harvesting, for storing, and for selling the crop. We must have been there on the ground for a good couple of hours and in that time our tossing and turning thoroughly messed our clothes and hair in the back. Once we decided to get up and do other things and she saw the way my back was covered in dust and dry leaves, she started to clear it off. She took quite a while to remove all traces from my hair, shirt, and jeans. It involved rubbing my buttocks off as well which she did without slightest of hesitation. Her hands on my ass felt quite nice and I felt some movement in my briefs. Once she was done, she turned her back to me and said, "Now, your turn. Make sure you do a nice job. I don't want anyone to think that we were busy with each other in the field."

That comment, made so innocently and without any thought to its implications, made my heart jump. First of all it brought to my mind the image of my mother on the floor of that field and me on top of her, messing up her back and hair, so to speak. I pictured myself pumping into my mother hard as her body slid around or thrashed around in response to my thrusts. Those thoughts sent currents to my already moving penis and I felt it harden quickly. More currents followed as my hands worked on her back, her hair, her legs, and eventually her ass. My hands were literally trembling as I rubbed her soft buttocks and removed traces of dust from them. I enjoyed the feel of her behind and I took advantage of the situation by caressing, instead of rubbing, the area between her cheeks. I had to kneel down to get myself low enough to see what I had to remove. In a way, it was good because I could conceal my erection between my thighs. But when she found me spending so much care on her butt, she looked over her shoulder to see what I was doing. I quickly finished the task and when I was done, she turned around and offered me her hand to help me get up. I didn't want to because I was hosting such a massive hard-on, but I had to because I had no reason to stay down. She may or may not have seen my erection but she realized there was a lot of dust on my knees. She bent down to dust them off and in doing so, brought her head on level with my erection. Once she was done and she looked up towards me to give me a nice smile, her smile froze on her lips as her eyes focused on the contours of my rock hard cock throbbing through the thick material of my jeans.

I could see her face turn white as she turned away from me in a hurry. She moved out of the field and then away from me rather quickly. I couldn't tell if she was flustered, but I did notice her averting her eyes away from me whenever I came around to wherever she was busy. The proof that something was different about her came when she didn't even come to the hill that evening for our usual surveying of the fields.

As a matter of fact, our surveying stopped completely. We worked together, but there was certainly something different in our, or rather her, attitude. I couldn't understand the reason; after all, she must have known I have a penis. Why did my erection make such a big difference in her behaviour?

It took for a heavy down pour to get me the answer to that question. As is customary, once in a while, the sky breaks loose and we get bombarded by rains so heavy that one can't move around. It was one such rain and we both got caught in it. By the time she and I finished moving the animals to safety and made it to our barn, we were completely drenched and our clothes were full of mud and cow dung. We had no choice but to take them off, wash them in the rain, and dry them by the fire that I quickly built from the firewood I had stocked up for just such an occasion. I had grabbed some corn from the field to roast so we had something to eat.

She covered herself in the blanket from her foldaway bed, as I used the bed sheet to cover myself. As I dried the clothes and prepared the corn, I saw her move to the window and peer outside. She stood their looking out for quite a long time. There was something in her demeanour that told me that she wasn't just looking outside but was looking far away towards another time. I brought the corn to her and stood behind her trying to see whatever she was seeing. We stood there for a while, quietly, nibbling on the corn, when after a long time she broke the silence. She mumbled, "I love this kind of rain."

I couldn't understand her reasons, because the rain was basically wreaking havoc and flooding our fields.

She spoke again, softly, "The way it is pouring down, we are practically cut off from the rest of the world. It is so peaceful, knowing that you are all alone; no one can come to disturb you, or to know what you are up to. It is just you and no one else."

She was talking more to herself than to me because her sentences did not include a reference to me.

"I have always wanted to be in a thunderstorm like this one. I have always wished for such storm to last a few days so I can enjoy the aloneness it brings. Imagine no one knows where you are or what has happened to you. Complete anonymity for the duration of this storm."

I just listened and I tried to think what she was saying. True, we were cut off from the world, but the world was only a few kilometres away. I mean, if someone wanted to find us, he or she could.

With that, my sister came to mind. She knew that whenever a storm like this comes, we usually stay put, so I wasn't worried that she would be worried. But, I thought of her alone in the house and really lonely. A sudden pain came from my heart and spread through my body.

xyster
xyster
650 Followers