Dream Realized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyster
xyster
651 Followers

My mother was quiet and looking out as before, with complete concentration. She didn't notice my arms reaching around her waist until I had closed them around her and locked them on her belly, liked I used to on that hill outside. She leaned back into me and I held her against me like that for a while. She was still wrapped in that blanket.

The deafening silence of the deafening storm, if one can imagine such, transported us to another place altogether. I held her in my arms as we stood there enjoying being so cut off from the world, just the two of us, alone, together, with each other. She was my mother and I was her son, but that was in our barn. In this new place, it wasn't a son holding his mother; it was a young man holding his partner. She was a woman with romantic thoughts of a storm lashing outside; I was a man with a storm pouring on his inside. The fire had died down a long time ago and the lightening had subsided to negligible strikes. We were standing in the dark with our bodies pressed together on either side of the blanket.

It was automatic as I put my left hand around her front and placed it on her right shoulder. Then gently, ever so gently, I turned her around to face me.

It was also automatic that when she turned, the blanket slipped off of her and fell on the floor next to the sheet that had already slipped off of me.

I held her hands and brought them to my shoulders. She placed them around my neck as my arms slipped around her waist and she melted into me.

I held her against me like that for what seemed like hours. Her big breasts firmly pressed into my big chest, our bellies lined against each other muscle to muscle, our pubic hair getting tangled, and my erect penis firmly pressed between her thighs.

As she put her hands into my hair and held them hard, I lowered mine to her buttocks and started to caress her behind. She raised herself a little higher so I could reach a little lower as she brought her mouth closer to mine. First our lips met, then our lips entangled, then our tongues met, and then our tongues entwined. That kiss was a beautiful kiss. The experience I had gained and the experience she possessed, culminated in a kiss for the ages. It was sweet, it was delicious, and above all it was intoxicating. I mean literally intoxicating. I felt myself getting high on my mother's kisses.

Once she had her fill and she paused to take a break from our smooching, I moved lower and held my face between her breasts. They were huge and extremely soft. I kissed them all over and I took those nourishing nipples of hers in my mouth one by one as I sucked on them hard while squeezing each breast in both of my hands. Her hands were running all over my body as she tried to hold her chest in my face. I proceeded down to her stomach, pubes and then found my way down to the source of that other nourishing nectar of hers. I had to kneel in front of her so I could properly place my tongue on her clit. As her soft knob came in contact with my soft appendage, she grabbed my head in both of her hands, held my hair tightly, and started to thrust her pussy onto my mouth. I placed my lower teeth behind my tongue as I tried to give it more force so that each thrust resulted in a lot of pressure on her clit. She was grunting with each thrust as I held my pose without hurting my tongue. He grunts became louder and louder until she just couldn't take it any longer and dragged me to the foldaway bed. She fell on it backwards and quickly positioned herself on the bed while dragging me between her legs. She didn't let go of my hair until I was positioned cock to pussy and then she reached between us, grabbed my dick in her hand, and pushed it into her cunt. She had a storm of her own pouring inside her because she was wetter than the fields outside and my donkey of an erection ploughed through that mother earth almost the instant it touched her lips. She then grabbed my buttocks and started to help me plunge in and out of her as her sounds came from deep within her to tell me how close she was to overflowing the dam.

When she came, she came hard. She was actually thrusting upward, lifting me high into the air as her inside walls gave way, and her orgasm flowed onto my shaft. Her orgasm was much stronger than any of my sister's had ever been and it also lasted longer. In another change from my sister, she actually came before I did and once she was calm and cool, I actually enjoyed fucking my mother because I paced myself to my body's signals and not hers. When I did come, eventually, she wrapped her legs around my hips, and squeezed her pussy muscles to milk every drop out of me and into her. She held me inside of her much longer than I had ever spent in my sister after coming inside her. Again, my mother's experience came to benefit me because this session wasn't me fucking my woman, my woman was actually fucking me and I liked being fucked. My sister let me do her, while my mother was doing me.

She also knew how to revive me much more quickly than my sister. So, within much shorter period than I was used to, I was hard again. In another reversal of things, she mounted me and soon I was being fucked again.

That night was a night of discoveries for me. I found out that my mother's behaviour had changed because that look on my erection had transformed me in her eyes into a virile bull who was ready to mount his own mother and the analogy was very exciting for her, only the act required special circumstances. She knew she wanted me from the moment she laid her eyes on the ridge pushing through my jeans. I was the first healthy cock she had seen in a long while and she couldn't help but want it, and want it bad she did, so bad that she had to stay away from me to contain herself. I also found out that my mother loved the taste of my pre-cum. She enjoyed drinking from the source and when the source was exhausted, she replenished it again with her own juices. She also knew how to give head properly. She showed me how mind blowing a good blow job can be. The other thing I found out about her was that she liked to be in charge and that made it easy for me. I didn't have to guess what stage she was at. She took herself to every stage and she made sure that she got what she wanted out of our intercourse, while dishing plenty out for me as well. Of course, then there was the discovery of a big pussy versus a tight one. That one, I am still debating to this day.

xyster
xyster
651 Followers