Dreams Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is going to take at least two more days." I sigh and rest on my haunches stretching my neck. "What's your schedule like this week?"

Lucas is on the other side of our mess sitting cross legged with a book on his lap.

"I have class on Tuesday and Thursday evenings so I can be here in the mornings and all day on Friday."

"What kind of class?" I shift to get feeling back in my legs.

"I teach Introduction to Native American Studies at the university."

I raise my eyebrows and smile. "A professor? My mother was a teacher. High school though, not college." I quickly change the subject. "So we have tomorrow morning and Friday. I think that will work."

Lucas frowns for a second as if he knows I have deliberately changed the subject. The frown leaves his face as quickly as it appeared. "We should be finished with this by the end of the week. What else needs to be done?"

I tell him we still need to bind the cover of each book and code them for the catalogue program. After they're scanned we're done.

"What are you doing tomorrow night?"

The question catches me off guard. "Tomorrow? Nothing. Why?

"I'm picking you up from work." He checks his watch. "Is it okay if we stop for the day? I've have a stop to make."

I shake my head. "No problem." I move to stand but I'm confused. "Why are you picking me up? What are we doing tomorrow?"

"Let me help you organize this mess before I abandon you."

We do a quick clean up dividing our work into two piles on the table. One pile for finished. The other stack will have to wait until tomorrow.

Lucas grabs his jacket off the back of a chair. "I'll see you at 5:00?"

I can tell he is not going to answer my question and furrow my eyebrows suspiciously. "Okay."

I stand in the doorway of my office watching him leave.

****

I am back in the forest. The gazebo shields me from the rain and the sound of thunder booms in the distance. The drops are falling at a steady pace, but my attention is not on the trees. There is a light on in one of the downstairs rooms of the house. It stops raining just as I make up my mind to go inside. The sound of thunder is a memory as the sun bursts through the clouds. I know he is inside waiting for me. The grass is cool against my bare feet as I make my way across the yard and into the house. The back door is unlocked and I let myself in. The light is coming from a room to my left. The living room has dark cherry hard wood floors. I make my way around various pieces of furniture and head to down the hall to my left. A door is open at the end of the hall. My breathing is even but deeper as I stand at the doorway. The room is empty.

"You smell nice." I hear his voice and feel his breath on the back of my neck. I close my eyes and inhale the scent of him.

"So do you. You smell like sandalwood." I inhale again. The smell calms me, but my heart starts beating faster when I feel his arms around me. I walk forward with him as we move into the room. It's an office. There is a desk by the far wall and pictures hanging above it. One picture in particular catches my eye. It's the picture of Lucas sitting on Ben's porch fixing the camera. There are others. Some are photographs and others are paintings.

There is a couch to the right and that is where I head, pulling Lucas with me. Once my knees touched the couch, I turned in his arms and pull his head down to mine in a hard kiss. We begin tearing at each other's clothes, the pieces tossed on the floor. Lucas moves his hand to my center but I push his hand away. I kiss him again then slide down until I am sitting on the couch in front of him. I reach for his cock, loving the way it responds to my touch. I hear his sharp intake of breath as I begin to stroke, lick and kiss him. He is almost growling when I slide him into my mouth and message his balls. I know it is taking every effort to stay on his feet as I slide him in and out of my mouth slowly and as deeply as I can. I love the way he tastes and imagine him coming in my mouth, swallowing everything he can give me.

When he can't take it anymore, he pulls me up by the arms and lays me back on the couch. One breast at a time, he licks, sucks, bites and teases me until I can't think straight. His kisses move lower down my stomach and make me squirm. He plays with my curls and takes his time moving to my center. By the time his tongue finds my clit, I am almost out of my mind. Looking down at him between my legs is enough to make me come. I start undulating and he grabs the underside of my legs and squeezes my ass. In the middle of my orgasm, he suddenly pulls away. Before I can protest, I feel the heat of his cock pressing against me and he is inside me in one stroke. Usually slow, Lucas's strokes are hard and fast. I am brought to the brink again and can feel myself tighten around him. Grabbing his arms, I throw my head back and half scream half growl when my orgasm hits. He barely gives me time to recover before he begins again, much slower this time at an achingly slow pace that make me wiggle and squeal. I thrust back trying to get him to pick up the speed, but he stays in control. He slides all the way into me and brings my legs up over his shoulders. Holding himself still, he beings to rub my clit. I am whimpering in earnest now as I give into another orgasm. My pussy contracts around his cock and I hear him groan but he had not come yet.

We are both dripping in sweat and before he can collect himself, I slide out from under him and push him against the far wall. Dropping to me knees, I again take him into my mouth. I can taste myself on him and want him to come so bad, I am mewling as I use my tongue and teeth to bring him to the edge. I can feel his hands on my face and in my hair as I continue to take him in my mouth again and again faster and faster. I message his balls. When I feel them tighten, I do not stop. He shouts when he comes in mouth and I swallow cum even as I continue stroking him with my mouth and hands. I swallow everything he has and only stop when I know he has nothing left. When I finally look up at him, he is sliding down the wall and reaching for me. His kiss is crushing. I can't breathe and I don't care.

Later, we are both lying on the floor, me atop him, still too tired to move. "This can't be real." I whisper, my head buried in his chest. I listen to his heartbeat. He chuckles, "It can be very real if you want it to be."

I look up into his eyes. "I want this to be real more than I've wanted anything in a long time. I don't know how to make this real. I feel like I've been living in a fog for years."

He tilts my chin back and kisses me softly on the mouth. "You already know what to do. You just won't admit it." As I kiss him back, a movement against my hand catches my attention. I look down at my hand resting next to his cock and notice he is getting hard.

"Again?" I sit up surprised and excited. He takes me in his arms.

12