All Comments on 'Dreams Come True'

by EmeraldKitten

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for sucha wonderful start to the weekend. I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
so cute!

I loved it. I really hope you'd consider writing a little more about these two! Especially the reaction from Don!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Enjoyable

Good story; well written. You can post more any time now.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Sweet Feel Good Story

Nothing like a true chick story to make an old man feel good. Lovely story, really nice people, a delightful change from the stroke stuff.

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

I think the other person said it best..a sweet feel good story. I enjoyed it alot.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 13 years ago
Hook line and sinker!

Never have I been grabbed hard by a story from just ONE line! After reading just the first sentence I KNEW I had to read this! GREAT JOB!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
a tad schmaltzy

Everything's just so perfect, everyone wuvs each other, etc.

hathorbr1hathorbr1over 12 years ago
The more I read, the more I love!!!

Man, I have read two of your stories and I have to say, I love them both! You are an amazing writer and if you haven't thought of it already, you should be a full-blown novelist. I can't wait to read more. Wonderful!!!!!!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 12 years ago
Same here!

Emerald Kitten you are my new favourite author! Thank you for the marvellous stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unforgiveness

Hey Emerald Kitten,

I loved the other story I read, but the bitterness and hatred that Nadine has for her ex, how the hell, no, how the fuck are they ever going to find real love that lasts? Unforgiveness is like trying to get back at someone by drinking poison. Each sip brings you closer to death. The only person really hurt by bitterness is the bitter one.

I know it's fiction, but you know how they say it is sometimes larger than real life...

Think about it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nadine

cheated on and the solution is hook up with a cheater??? and two time loser at that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OK

I'm not sure that this quite came up to your usual level. There were no obstacles, tension, or suspense. The guy seemed too perfect, in a way that didn't fit with his history. It's not a bad story, just one that could be better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Very nice Romance story. I loved it. Not a lot of needless drama, just a straightforward, well-told good old fashioned romance story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great!

A very good story, but even better, the writing was excellent all the way through. And that kind of great writing just makes a story so much more enjoyable. The only issue I had with the story was that I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop, so to speak. For some problem to come up between Nadine and Kain. But none ever appeared, it seemed like they were just a natural match for each other. Thank you, EmeraldKitten.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
Tedious

This author spent 5 pages on the story and NOTHING HAPPENED. Endless trivial dialog and descriptions of unimportant things. I was able to skim the bulk of this and don't think I missed anything. The obvious nonsense about two people who have had difficulties with partners in the recent past connecting so quickly and the stupidity of buying a house after walking in the front door without a careful exam just emphasized the fact that previous readers had greatly over scored this tale and my 2* was probably too high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Nice

I enjoyed the story. Yeah, it was rather formulaic, but it was still a good read and very enjoyable. Of course, the fact that I’m a sucker for a happy ending may have influenced my opinion some. I just wish that some readers who are so damned overly critical would write some stories of their own and give all us unwashed and unworthy readers an opportunity to be a little overly critical about his writing. Oops, I meant “their “ writing. Doubt it’ll ever happen though. As it is said, those who can, do. Those who can’t, teach. ;-). Thanks, EK, 5 stars from me.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 2 years ago

I just found out that I had read this two years ago and thought it was trivial then. Haven't changed my mind on second rereading. I will have to say that this time I had a sneaking suspicion during the first several pages that something momentous was going to happen...but it didn't. I see that one commenter was critical of my criticism and wished for an opportunity to overly criticize my work. I am most of the way through my first fictional submission and hopefully will have it "published" before too long. I have found it more difficult to write a story that conforms to my standards than I thought. None of which thinking affects my approach to criticism. I do believe that the greatest critics in literature wrote little or nothing. Not that I would ever think of myself as one of them, but I am a perfectionist even though it's unfair to expect the amateur's who write here to be anywhere near perfection.

panaflorapanafloraover 1 year ago

This is simply a nice story. It takes an exceptional person to heal another, and it takes good writing to convincingly portray the process. I'm sorry it didn't reach the standards of someone who doesn't "expect the amateur's who write here to be anywhere near perfection." Huh? Maybe someday that person will learn the difference between a plural and a possessive.

OvercriticalOvercritical12 months ago

What a trite story. Nothing really happens. Everything is just too perfect. There's no tension of any kind and the de rigueur sex scenes are boring. A whole double family of boring people. i stretched it to rate it 3*.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous