All Comments on 'Dreams Don't Count'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
biotecbiotecover 10 years ago

great writing. easy to follow. is there an other part? :) I hope so! ;)

BigPeteHBigPeteHover 10 years ago
biotec said it all :D

really hope there's more to come, i really really enjoyed reading this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really clever

This has to be the cleverest plot line I've ever seen here. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

You continue to write the best stories on this site. Thank you.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Very Weird & Different ( thank you ) !

the netherworld of dream reality was captured superbly. I can't remember such loving,teasing, playful and intimately detailed sibling dialogue since ' Party of Five ' . Perhaps there could have been more focus on the siblings' outside lives to create subplots to heighten readers anticipation of the main one.

I have no quarrel with what was here, however. This was a no-doubt five star read and a triumph for the author in terms of finding a fresh angle for this genre of Literotica. Full marks !

dutch513dutch513over 10 years ago
Hot .

Very good . Loved the story. One that keep me reading all the way to the end . You get top marks for this one .

Laguna852Laguna852over 10 years ago
Very good

I loved this story. progressed nicely and was very hot and well written. Keep up the great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
too bad

that when they fell asleep they didn't dream of mom in the dream room with them... wink wink nudge nudge

BananaspoonBananaspoonover 10 years ago
Love it!

I never liked stories that only took place in fantasies or dreams. Especially ones where it never progressed into reality, I usually feel like I wasted my time after reading one of those.

But you really made it work in this story; It was different. This story actually progressed into something other than fantasy. I also like the dialogue between the two siblings, it really felt like they were, well, siblings.

timagiotimagioover 10 years ago
made me tingily

Vey good. Sequal? I am a guy and very rarely find a story that turnes me on. Write a sequal, we want more!

TIM

GingerCat1GingerCat1over 10 years ago
Not one of your best

To be honest I was not a huge fan of this story. Don't get me wrong it was well written and the idea behind it was really good. I just didn't like Tyler and found him to be the most unlikable character main character you have written. If Tyler was more likable I am sure I would have loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great shorty

Well written and excellently executed, maybe have a lil more body in the build up in for the weekend away would have fleshed it out a bit more but thats just my personal taste but a definite 5/5 from me!

dinkymacdinkymacover 10 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for sharing a really good read.

ansdguyansdguyover 10 years ago
A fantastic story!

I really enjoyed this story. It is completely original and unique. The dialogue was realistic and allowed my mind to somewhat consider that it was actually occurring. There was very little crude language and no giant and ridicules body parts. Watching the love develop between the twins was very satisfying for me.

Thank you, Xarth.

daytymerdaytymerover 10 years ago
One of the best!

Xarth, Very well executed and really original. I have read many of the stories on this site and this one really turned me on. Hopefully you have many more inside that hed of yours.

Daytymer

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolute gold

Well written. Wish it were a movie would read again and again

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You really are The Writer!

+++

trite_readertrite_readerover 10 years ago
Fuck that was good!

I dunno if I've mentioned this before, but you really are one of my all time favourite writers on this site. I soooo look forward to anything new you post.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loves this story, best one I've read in ages, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good

A nice twist would be if they kept doing it in their dreams for several weeks but not in real life and then one day at the breakfast table she feels real nauseous and realizes it's been well over a month since her last period....

WistempWistempover 10 years ago
Terrific

What a wonderful story, well-written and loving!

prashant1225prashant1225over 10 years ago
The tender moments made my heart tremble with desire

Such a beautiful story in so few pages. Likely the best story I've read in the past year. Finding good stories as a veteran erotica reader is tough. I'm glad I found this one. Literally made my day. :). Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really great story!

Once again, a story of yours makes it to my top list. This is possibly thee best story I've ever read on Literotica... And I've been scouring this website for the past 2 years now. Youkre a very talented writer, don't stop! You should really consider being an author for money and selling some of your stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another great story

You did it again Xarth. I love the true feelings and emotions, love, etc that you put into your stories. I too believe that this is one of the best stories that I have read in a long time. Keep up the good work. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing Story!

This story is one of my favorites so far. I had a real connection with this story since Tyler and I share the same name. So it was fun reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the best!

Seriously, that's just one of the best stories I have ever read in here. Your way of storytelling is beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Writing style

The way to made this story go is very well done. Next to no stories have this way of causing the relationship, and you did it perfectly. You also managed another thing, I rarely ever read anything with a character liking bondage, you managed to get around that while still making a subtle point. Very well done congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

Beautiful writing; keep it coming please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

I've read a lot of your stories and they are always great :) however, this one was lacking character description and more details on the sexual parts. I am not complaining but I was a little disappointed this time around since you are normally pretty good about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
brilliant

Just BRILLIANT! Somehow makes me sad that I never got to know if this was normal between twins. But you instill powerful emotions that very few can achieve with their work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent dialog

Writing dialog is harder than it looks. You have a true ear for the way people talk and the ability to translate it to the page, adding just the right amount of wit. In a short venue like this, dialog has to aid character devlopment and here, again you excel. This is not just true here, but in everything of yours I've read. Comparison to Robert B.Parker comes to mind. Great job!

dmg43dmg43over 10 years ago
Great Job!!!!

Kind of a different take on sibling incest, but hell of a job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really good

This was so good I actually texted a girl I've been talking to for and told her that I liked her a lot. We are going on a date just because I got horny one night :) thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Im still on page four but had to jump to the comments. Thst dude is the biggest pussy ever! Sheesh. What is it with everyone writing the brothers in as such whiny pussys?! You want to choke the guy,

ChasBChasBabout 10 years ago
Hanging, As Usual

For some reason I didn't add a comment when I first read this story. 'Probably too blown out. 'Loved the reread. 'Great development, and having the sibs doze off and dream together on the sofa was delicious. I knew their first "real" time was coming ASAP. So what ever happened after? I can imagine all sorts of things. Your way of leaving things hanging, Xarth, is rather frustrating at times, but also good for the imagination. Try a sequel more often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great idea and good execution!

The shared dream is an original high concept for an erotic story and you managed to pull it off just right.

If it hadn't been for that idea, this would just have been a good brother-sister story, though frankly not one of your best (the girl was slightly too horny too soon for my taste and Tyler's characterization felt weak overall). But the concept, and how it helped to change their relationship, does make the story quite exceptional. I guess you managed not only to excite me, but to tickle my sci-fi/mystery curiosity gene at the same time, and that alone makes this a solid 5.

QuirinusQuirinusalmost 10 years ago

I honestly think that this is my favourite of your stories--possibly my favourite story on the site. I wasn't as much of a fan of it when you first wrote it, but it's grown on me considerably in the interim.

At any rate, fantastic job as always, and I hope you'll write another one soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
its soo cool. I mean it made me think twins share different special power. kip it up!

Nice story, its amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great Story !

Maybe dreams do count ?? Loved the story...best ever...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

Your writing style is one of the best I've ever seem, whatever that really means coming from some kid who's only read a few of the classics. In my humble opinion your stories rate up there with Gone With the Wind and all of the Sherlock Holmes stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unbelievably cool!

I came almost three times just reading this, I wasnt even masturbating! I suppose it wouldn't be very "socially acceptable" to admit that I have a twin and the way you wrote it was just perfectly the right thing to make me as horny as I think I've ever been. Thank you, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I think this is the second or third time I've read this story! I forgot how much I like your stuff, so for several nights whenI can't sleep Ive been working my way through your stories again!

While I love this story, the brother is still an annoying whiny pansy ass pussy! Gawd I hate the guys written like that! At least though he Is only about half as bad as brothers written in other authors stories!

Every time I read one of your damned brother/sister father/daughter stories I seriously think about taking an ad out on craigslist looking for a horny girl who wants to rollplay! (The wife sure doesn't). Its killing me!! Lol ;)

Write on!

pcdrobbiepcdrobbieover 9 years ago
Your story

Excellent story.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10about 9 years ago
There was only one problem

Words!!! You use too many of them to explain a simple concept. A story was very good. The concept was excellent, and the ending was sublime, but getting there was like eating through wallboard. It took five litter erotica chapters to get your complete story in. If you had done it in three, this would have been a five-star story. Too many words killed you. Too many dream sequences killed you, because they were repetitious. I'm surprised your editor did not take that up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please make a second chapter

This has been one of the best stories I've read on this site it would please many if you could make a sequel

YourOnlineSecretYourOnlineSecretover 7 years ago
"Twin Powers"

This wasn't the first story of yours I ever read, but it was the one which made me ask "Who isssssss this person????" I loved the clever conceit that it was their own subconscious minds that brought them together. The dialogue felt authentic, and your characterization made me genuinely care about these two. The "twist" you threw in made me groan in frustration, though in retrospect, I should have seen it coming from your foreshadowing. It was a nice way to both set up and turn the heat up on the explosive and long-awaited consummation of their relationship. I loved it!

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Another great story!

I loved the story. It did have some editing issues, but we won't dwell on that. Great job.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
Merci x3

Thank you for another winner, Garth. Although this was written awhile back, I had never read it until now, this despite the fact that I'd previously read all of your other sibcest stories. I guess I simply thought the premise too weird. Now of course I'd not call it weird, but I might term it highly imaginative, decidedly original, a stroke of genius, a masterpiece from a master storyteller,........well, I think you get the idea!

colin23colin23about 6 years ago
Superb

Extremely well-paced and well-written. An outstanding contribution.

colin23colin23almost 6 years ago
The best of the bunch

I have now read your other stories on this theme. They are all excellent, but I think this one is the best story on brother-sister incest I have ever read. The idea that you can consent to things in a dream which you could not admit to in real life is a very inventive theme. The point when the brother says "Magenta" is one of the most emotional and sexy things I have ever read in a story.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68almost 6 years ago
WOW

You are an amazing writer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It truely...

is an amazing feeling cumming deep inside your own sister.

Islandchef52Islandchef52over 5 years ago

Well that was an entirely different spin on the age old incest story. Lucid dreams, I liked it!

MTDesignMTDesignalmost 5 years ago
Delightfully impossible.

That was an incredible story...I take it the clothes only got torn in the dream?

It was very erotic. I loved the premise, and the slow build up.

HornyKipHornyKipalmost 5 years ago
Great story!!

It's a hot fantasy that a dream can be shared by twins then manifest into reality. The love shared is so pure.

MissLisaJonesMissLisaJonesover 4 years ago
Dialogue driven

This is the second of Xaeth's stories that I've read and they've both been dialogue driven - and this is a good thing because Xarth writes superb dialogue. His protagonists seem to come to life and this helps the suspension of disbelief which, in turn, makes the sexy *really* sexy. I don't care that, in the "real" world magical shared dreams simply don't happen. Xarth will make you believe that they do and that deliciously sexy things happen as a result

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Seductive

An interesting and incredible confluence of imagination and sensuality . Brilliant! Thank you for the vicarious experience. Please keep writing.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 3 years ago

What else can I say? Absolutely beautiful story! 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best story I’ve read in a while, maybe ever

I’ve read a LOT of stories on Literotica, and I’ve been blown away by many of them, but I’ve never left a comment so this is definitely extra special. This read was immaculate, from top to bottom, and definitely my all time favorite I have ever read (which is definitely saying something!!) Will definitely be coming back to reread sometime

123noproblem123noproblemover 3 years ago

Too bad that their dreams stopped. That was a really great part of the plot.

CercamonsCercamonsabout 3 years ago

I have been consuming porn and erotica my whole life. Your stuff is on a whole different level. Your writing is so good it appears effortless, sort of like Dick Francis, or Stephen King. Even the most perverse stories have a happy, loving quality. I get really turned on, but I also get involved emotionally. Do you also publish books? If so, could I get the name, if that is okay.

Thanks,

gaileeegaileeeabout 3 years ago

It's incest without the heavy drama and the overly described genitals and moaning dialogues. It's a work of art. ♥

gaileeegaileeeabout 3 years ago

It's incest without the heavy drama and the overly described genitals and moaning dialogues. It's a work of art. ♥

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

A great story. I loved that you brought up birth control & that it was being used.

Thanks for sharing this story.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Yup. Definitely a 5/5.

ceedeehceedeehover 2 years ago

Another Great story! You sure have the gift. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely loved how well this story was executed. I would like to know more of them. Maybe have a little struggles in their life. I will check out your other stories. Thanks for sharing.

☺Anonymous Girl

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesInover 2 years ago

I don't usually nitpick, but the hints about the dream sequences were not resolved. That's going to drive me crazy!

InspirerxoxInspirerxoxover 2 years ago

Superb writing, intelligent and very sexy - thank you!

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

What a great story. Thank you for the time and effort you put in to writing such beautiful (and erotic) story. It’s one of my very favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For a silly premise this turned out really sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and great writing. The sister reminds me of a "typical" western female, shitty attitude and still wants a guy to be with them. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect idea . Not typical story

YesterdaysChildYesterdaysChildover 1 year ago

I like your writing very much, but this story should have remained in the dream realm. Imagine the advantages of their ongoing relationship, without once actually indulging in the act of incest. You could have even delved into what was causing the dreams near the end of the story. You could have gone in that direction, but you didn't. Ah, well. Different strokes and all that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just plain weird. There are so many things wrong rationally about this story that it doesn't even remotely make it viable. Simply a silly goofy story where what was proposed as being erotica is undone and unrealistic in any sense of the word erotica.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The dream stories didn’t seem to add to the story at all. They were sexy divergences but remained unneeded. I gave this a 5 star rating because it was hot 🥵 but not the best 5 I’ve read recently.

Bill S.

BachrorylacoBachrorylaco7 months ago

A subtle rollercoaster ride through ecstasy and shared love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14679 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...