Dreams Don't Count

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,751 Followers

Sunday was a little better because at least I had his return to look forward to, but that only lasted so long. When he hadn't come back by mid-afternoon I more or less gave up, and by the evening I was sure he wasn't going to be back at all. I went to bed feeling very alone.

****

It took me a long time to get to sleep that night. I couldn't get comfortable, and, more problematically, I couldn't get my mind to shut down. It might well have been hours before I finally managed it, though it was impossible to know for sure because, of course, once I fell asleep there was no clock for me to check.

Strangely, once I did drift off, I found myself in the dream room. I didn't get it at first since I'd never been there without Tyler, but it didn't take me long to realize he actually was there, looking somewhat amused at my confusion.

"Where'd you come from?" I asked.

"Same place as always," he said.

"You know what I mean. You haven't been here the past two nights, and you still wer--"

"I got back late," he interrupted. "But I'm here. Or... there. Or something. I'm back anyway."

I ran to him and threw myself into his arms, kissing him fiercely. He hugged me tight and kissed me back, and for a long moment that was all that mattered to me.

"I missed you," I said. "Way, way too much."

"Me too. Kinda wish I'd just stayed home."

"Well at least you won't make that mistake again, right?"

I dragged him over to the bed and we fell on it together. I climbed on top of him, running my hands all over his chest and shoulders, my lips never leaving his for more than a few seconds at a time. Even though I liked him being the aggressive one, this time I was in the mood to take control instead.

His shirt was in the way, so I pulled it off, almost strangling him in the process before he tilted his head to let it slide past. I sank my head down to his bare chest and trailed quick kisses across it while he ran his fingers through my hair. I needed him so badly, and we'd only been apart three days. By the pressure of his growing erection against my leg, I guessed that he had similar feelings. Or maybe he just liked being pounced on.

"You're going kind of crazy," he said.

"So?"

"I'm ju--"

I silenced him by pressing my mouth firmly against his, while simultaneously grinding hard on his crotch. He groaned as I sat up, and I looked straight at him while I pulled my shirt off, then my bra. His gaze was blatantly on my naked breasts, and it made me even hornier to see the look of pure lust in his eyes. He wanted me just as bad as I wanted him.

Tyler reached up to grab my breasts and I let him maul them as much as he wanted. He seemed to want me to bend back down to let him reach me more easily, but I had other plans.

After letting him play with my boobs for a minute of two, I swiveled around to face away from him. I undid the front of his pants and worked his cock free while he ran his hands over my legs and ass. I so wanted to finish getting us both naked, but there was something more tempting right in front of me I had to deal with first.

His cock was so hard and inviting, and it twitched a little as I curled my fingers around it. I stroked it a couple times, then held it steady so I could take the tip in my mouth. I bobbed my head, taking more and more of it inside each time until I was about halfway down the length of his shaft.

"Feels so good when you do that," he murmured.

I smiled with my mouth full and continued the blowjob. I liked making him feel good maybe even more than I liked the naughtiness of sucking on my brother's cock.

Tyler had his hands roaming everywhere over my legs and butt, but I still had too many clothes in the way for him to touch me where I really wanted it.

"You gonna take my pants off or what?" I said.

"Can't. Not unless you straighten out your legs or something."

I sighed theatrically and rolled off of him. As soon as I was on my back he started working on my pants, and I took the opportunity to finish getting his off as well. There was a lot of fumbling and over-excitedness getting in the way, but we soon managed to strip each other completely.

"I need you," I said. "Right now."

"Okay," he said, grinning widely.

He tried to move between my legs, as if to lick my pussy, but that wasn't what I wanted. I squeezed my knees together and kept him out.

"No, I neeeed you," I said.

The look on his face was almost comical as it dawned on him what I meant.

"Oh, like--"

"Yep."

I tackled him backward and straddled his waist once again, this time with nothing between us. I was more than wet enough I could easily have just started sinking onto him, but he held me back.

"Are you sure, because--"

"I'm sure."

"No, listen. This is a bigger deal than everything else."

"I know, and I want it," I said, looking him dead in the eye. "I need it. I need you. And I've never needed anyone this much ever before in my life."

Tyler was naked and horny, and whatever objections he could possibly have had were nothing compared to my body against his and the sexiest pout I could put on my face. I understood that actually having sex was a big deal, and that, realistically, it was probably something that should be talked about first. However, I didn't have the patience for that.

"Such a bad influence on me," he whispered.

I squealed in delight as he rolled us both over so he was on top. His cock came to rest naturally against my pussy, and I tried to get him inside just by rolling my hips forward, but I had little success. At least it felt good.

Tyler waited until I settled down before he finally guided the tip of his cock toward me for real and, agonizingly slowly, pushed it inside. My body accepted him eagerly, and soon he was far enough in to begin thrusting back and forth without pulling all the way out on his back strokes.

"Harder," I said.

"I'm barely in you," he said. "Just let me--"

"Harder!" I insisted.

He shrugged and complied, all at once shoving nearly his entire length inside my pussy. He repeated the action again, and again until he bottomed out in me, and couldn't possibly give me any more. I knew he was still holding back though, at least in how much force he was using. I wanted him to fuck me like he meant it.

"You're still being gentle with me, aren't you?" I said.

"A little."

"Well don't. I can take it."

"I'm sure you can."

He backed all the way out of me until just the tip was inside and prepared to slam back in. In the brief seconds before he did, I imagined how good it was going to feel if I could get him to really fuck me hard without holding anything back. As he thrust back into me as hard as he could, instead of feeling that anticipated pleasure, I woke up.

****

I stared up at my dark ceiling for a moment before swearing under my breath and rolling onto my side. I should have known better, given that anything too intense had always woken us up before. I'd gotten too greedy, obviously, and now I was all horny and didn't even have a satisfying ending to remember while I got myself off.

Tyler would be in the same situation, more or less, and that made me feel a little better. In fact, I was very tempted to go to his room and maybe see if he was up for helping me out. It might be hard to convince him though, since anything we did would most definitely be for real, and we'd lose the main excuse we'd had up until now for everything sexual we'd done.

After a few minutes of trying to talk myself out of it, I went with my initial impulse and rolled out of bed. I was going to go pounce on Tyler and, hopefully, he wouldn't put up too much of a fight. The disappointment of having our first time end so suddenly was too much for me to put up with, and I fully intended to pick up where we'd left off. It was probably a stupid thing to do, but that wasn't going to stop me.

I decided on wearing a t-shirt that didn't quite come down far enough to cover my pussy in the front, or my butt in the back, and nothing else with it. If that didn't get his attention, I didn't know what would. After taking a moment to straighten out my hair a little I stepped out into the hallway and made the short walk to my brother's room.

He was awake, as I expected him to be, and he turned as I quietly entered and shut the door behind me. In the low light I didn't think he realized at first quite how uncovered my lower half was.

"Hey," he said. "Listen, we should--"

"Shh."

I padded over to his bed and climbed onto it on my hands and knees. By the way his expression changed I guessed he'd gotten a flash of my naughty bits.

"What are--"

"Shh!" I repeated more emphatically.

I put a finger to his lips, then thought better of it and lowered my head to kiss him. That had a higher probability of keeping him quiet, I thought, although I hadn't taken into account the chance that he might dodge.

"Wait," he said. "I know you're all turned on right now, and I am too, but this isn't a dream right now. We can't just do whatever we want."

"Why not?"

"Because... because what if you got pregnant or--"

"I'm on the pill, dummy. Have been for a while. I might actually get some use out of it now."

"I swear to god, if you don't stop interrupting me, I'll--"

"What, hold me down and do terrible things to me?" I asked hopefully.

"I'm serious. You know as well as I do there are so, so many reasons not to do this."

"So stop me."

I pulled back his covers and found that he was wearing only a pair of boxers. Better yet, he was at least partly hard under them already. I raised myself up on my knees, making sure he got a good look at my pussy peeking out from under my shirt, and moved to straddle him. He appeared to be having difficulty even forming a sentence.

"Please don't," he said. "I'm not going to be able to ever think of you as just my sister ever again. I'm already having trouble."

"That's okay," I said. "I want to be more than just your sister. Just like you're more than a brother to me now, and I don't really want that to go back to how it was."

His boxers slipped down past his erection easily enough, and grinding on it a little quickly brought it to full strength. I knew he couldn't resist me.

Tyler closed his eyes and appeared to accept what was about to happen. I leaned down again before going any further and kissed him. He had no chance to avoid me this time seeing as he didn't know it was coming until to late.

"You're not gonna hate me are you?" I asked softly.

"No. I'm going too far the other way, if anything."

"Good."

I positioned my pussy directly on top of his cock, then impaled myself on it. I made it almost halfway down his length in one long, smooth motion. It was completely real this time, my brother's cock was actually inside me and I loved it.

I started bouncing gently and gradually forced him farther and farther inside me. He was looking at me now, sometimes at my face and sometimes at where our lower halves joined. He still had some confusion and guilt about the whole thing no doubt, I had a little of it left too, but I was confident we'd get over that.

As I got more comfortable I slowly increased the pace of my rhythm, trying to make my movements as hard and fast as I could. Tyler was no help at all on that front, choosing instead to run his hands over my legs and ass, and occasionally up my tummy and under my shirt. I was kind of surprised he didn't simply remove it honestly.

Suddenly he pulled me down and kissed me firmly. His hips finally began to respond to my efforts and rocked back against me every time I slammed myself onto his cock. I growled happily into his mouth and did my best to stick my tongue down his throat.

This was more like what fucking my brother should feel like, I decided. It was so much better with him actively participating, and I felt so much more desired and needed.

When I felt him try to roll us over, I let him and I ended up underneath him. He looked at me with lust-filled eyes while I grinned back, and I had to rock my hips to remind him to keep moving his cock inside me. Just for the hell of it, I pulled my shirt off too and let him stare at my breasts.

"You," he said, "are incredibly hot."

"Mmm, thanks. Now fuck me."

He obliged, and slammed all the way into me, making me moan in pleasure. I had to keep my voice down as he pounded me since there was a chance mom might hear us, despite her room being far enough away that it mostly wasn't an issue.

Tyler bent his head down to my neck repeatedly, trailing kisses across my bare skin until he had to break for air. I tangled my fingers in his hair and whispered encouragement, guiding him where I most wanted to feel his lips.

Slowly, but inevitably, I felt my orgasm building. I urged Tyler to fuck me harder and buried my face in his shoulder as I approached the breaking point. When I came, I had to hold back from screaming out loud and fought to keep the noise down to a low whimper. My whole body felt it, the waves pleasure rippling outward from the point where my brother's cock continued to pound my pussy.

I involuntarily squeezed him harder while I came, both externally and internally. I could tell the difference it made as his strokes became shorter and more laboured, and his breathing became more and more ragged.

Within moments of me cumming, Tyler followed me, just barely pulling out before his cum shot out onto my skin. He made quite the mess of my tummy, which was soon covered in small puddles of his semen, though I didn't mind one bit. Except that I'd kind of been looking forward to feeling him cum inside me.

"I told you I was safe," I whispered.

"I know, but... this was safer."

He rolled onto his back and I shifted to my side facing him. I toyed idly with the cum that began dripping down onto his sheets, completely unconcerned with making any further mess. Eventually, when I felt like it, I cleaned myself off with my shirt before tossing it on the floor.

"Still don't hate me, right?"

He smiled at me. "No, no I don't. I really, really don't." His smile faded. "Actually, that's kind of the problem, in some ways."

"Doesn't seem like much of a problem."

"I think it counts as a problem when you start falling in love with your own sister," he said quietly. "Why do you think I didn't just, like, cancel my plans this weekend so I could stay with you? I needed to get some space and think, and it turns out it didn't even really help."

"Aw, that's kinda sweet," I said, only partly teasing.

"See, I knew you weren't going to take this seriously. I mean it, I have feelings for you that I shouldn't, and that you probably don't have, and I--"

"Idiot," I said without any real malice. "You know what I did all weekend? Waited for you to get home. It was absolutely pathetic. I have never ever missed you anywhere near that much, especially after only a couple days apart. You really want to tell me I don't have any of the feelings you do?"

"Um, I guess not. Sorry, it's just, you don't show that stuff sometimes, you know? It's hard to know what you're thinking."

"You could just ask."

"You're right, I could. I'm not always that clever."

I smiled and rolled onto my belly. I reached over and pulled his hand to my back in case he didn't take the hint, and he started rubbing without any further prompting. Perhaps I could have claimed it was only to remind him that some things were still the same, but it was far less selfless an act than that. It was more that I'd simply gotten the urge for a back rub.

"I think we're gonna be okay," I said. "Kind of fucked up, but okay."

"I hope so. I can't help worrying about, you know, everything."

His hand strayed lower at times than it used to, grabbing my butt several times, but mostly staying in relatively innocent territory. Between having just had my sexual needs temporarily taken care of, and the relaxing effects of my brother's gentle massage, I could almost have fallen asleep right there. I forced my eyes to stay open though, since I knew I still needed to assuage Tyler's few remaining doubts.

"Well don't," I said. "At least you don't need to worry about us, alright? If you need to worry about other stuff, like what other people might think, then fine. I can't stop you."

"That's... almost comforting. Sort of."

"I try."

I raised myself on my elbows and kissed him softly, more softly than any of our other kisses had been. It was kind of nice to do something like that when it wasn't being completely fueled by lust.

Somehow the kiss got dragged out by both of us far longer than I had intended. We both shifted so our bodies were facing each other, and I felt his cock start to get hard again where it pressed against my leg. I rubbed against it, encouraging it to stiffen back up while I snaked my arms around him to pull him even closer.

Maybe it was because I'd already been partially sated, but I didn't have any of the same urgency I was used to in similar situations. Tyler was naked, and so was I, and that was okay. His erection started poking me, and that was okay too. I didn't need to jump on his cock and ride him hard; it was enough to just let things happen the way they happened.

The gentle rocking of our hips and the natural design of our bodies guided him to me until his cock was pressed against my entrance. Slowly, so deliciously slowly, he penetrated me, not once having to put any real force into his movements.

For the first time in my life it was clear to me just how well designed humans were for sex, and that even if we weren't trying it would basically happen on its own. In the privacy of my own mind, I also liked to pretend that Tyler and I fit together even better than most people would because we were siblings. It was highly unlikely that there was any truth to that thought, but it made me feel all happy and sexy to think about so I decided reality could go fuck itself in this instance.

I nuzzled Tyler's neck as he filled me up down below, and left the occasional soft kiss when the whim took me. He gently caressed one of my breasts with his hands, while the other stayed more or less stationary on my lower back, just above my butt.

I could have stayed there for hours, days even, if the logistics involved didn't make it so improbable. I felt so warm and loved and aroused, and I knew there was a chance we'd never recreate a moment like it ever again. It was just about perfect.

Tyler finally rolled on top of me, his strokes getting longer as he did, though he was still relatively gentle. I'd been slowly building up to an orgasm for long enough that the increased stimulation hit me harder than it should have.

When I came, it almost wasn't what I typically thought of as an orgasm, but more a sudden increase in the pleasure I already felt. It was like floating in the ocean and being lifted by a small wave. The transition was smooth but powerful, and I clutched tightly to my brother as though I'd somehow fall if I didn't.

He kept fucking me in a steady rhythm the whole time, making it hard for my body to let me back down to relative normalcy. Despite the relative lack of effort I'd been putting in, I still found myself short of breath, and it was a struggle just to form the few words I needed to say.

"Cum inside me this time," I whispered in his ear.

He grunted, either in acknowledgement or refusal, I wasn't sure which. Whichever it was, he picked up his pace and I suspected he was getting close too. I liked to think the idea of cumming in his sister's pussy helped him along a little.

I ran my fingers through his hair and went back to placing soft kisses on his neck while I waited for him to finish. It was hard to tell exactly how close he was, but I was sure it wouldn't be long. It was barely perceptible, but he was gradually losing control of his actions and thrusting more frantically inside me.

Xarth
Xarth
14,751 Followers