Dreams Don't Count

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,751 Followers

All of a sudden he slammed his cock as deep inside my pussy as it would go, and a second later I felt myself being filled by something entirely different; something very liquid. I kissed him fiercely as he shot all of his cum inside me, and I refused to let him pull out until he was completely finished.

We didn't have to say anything after that, we just exchanged happy, sleepy smiles and cuddled up together. I never once seriously thought about going back to my own bed to sleep.

****

We never had our shared dream again after that night. Things were back to normal while we slept, at least as normal as dreams ever get.

Of course, there were other things that would most likely never go back to the way they were. Tyler and I very, very seldom slept alone anymore. It seemed so silly when we could sleep together instead. It was a bit of a risk that mom might have caught us eventually, even with how she usually respected our privacy, but we did it anyway.

We started talking about moving into our own place, almost a necessity if we were going to keep fucking each other the way we wanted. I liked imagining it, but it was always hard to discuss seriously when Tyler and I were together. We seemed to get distracted a lot. It would happen some day, that was the important thing, and until then there were plenty of things we could do to keep ourselves amused.

Xarth
Xarth
14,751 Followers