All Comments on 'Dreams Sometimes Do Come True'

by oral454younger

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great first time

Great story for the first time you kissed a man, sucked his cock, swallowed his cum, fucked his ass, and got fucked yourself. Your story brings back good memories of my first time with a man. It's great isn't it !!

jusagirlathartjusagirlathartover 14 years ago
great story *****

My first time was with a guy who was about 5 years my senior, and he knew I was a virgin at 21. He entered me with 7 1/2 inches and other than feeling a strange feeling of fullness I had no pain whatsoever. His gentleness made it a wonderful experience for me and I felt him cum deep inside me after about 20 minutes. I did not orgasm when he did, but afterwards he swallowed my cock and made me cum in his mouth, and he thanked me for being his first virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Greay Story

I just loved this story. Is there a part 2? It was so great and greatly written. I loved it and hope you keep sibmiting more.

P>S If I was a guy I would probley would have the same thing to that hunks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh sh*t, you got me

All that rimming was so intense! And I love when a big guy sucks a twink's meat. I actually came when Big Jack started gobbling up Billy's cum as he rode him. Damn!

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

i all most fell a sleep.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

wow...what a great story and it rang so true .my first was about a 7 incher and it broutf25a tears to my eyes but being a gentle man .he knew jiust how to ease off enough so that I truly enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow. This was a great story. I remember my first time at age 48. This guy, his name was Phil, picked me up after I had accidently gone into a gay bar. I followed him to his house. Once inside, we both got naked and began making out. This being my first time with a man I found it more intense than any time I had been with a woman. He then took my cock into his mouth and gave me the best blowjob I had ever had. He then sat back and started stroking his cock. I couldn't help myself and I pushed his hand from his cock and repacrd it with mine. It felt so good and then i went down on him. I loved it when he entered my mouth. I sucked for about 10 minutes and then he came in mouth. I just kept swallowing as he continued to cum. I coulded believe that I hadn't done try this sooner in my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous