All Comments on 'Dreamscape Ch. 03'

by darbreslo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 9 years ago

Excellent tale. I love the slow pace that you're taking with it. There were quite a few typos in this installment, but nothing that really jerked the reader out of the story.

Very much looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

great story and I am enjoying the slow pace, although a little more erotica (provided it fit in with the story) would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

More more more more more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Really enjoying the story...Here's too the next chapter coming soon...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I have a question

What was the point of the dominatrix part of the story? They already had the material needed to blackmail her. They had the photos of her disheveled, with a needle in her arm. I'm mad about the entire portion of the story dedicated to the dominatrix scene. I would have much rather read REGULAR portions of the tale because this story is freaking awesome! Also, for a highly educated man he sure is dumb as a bag of f-ing rocks! Why would you discuss your plans openly with anyone? Crowe is as rich as Croesus, wouldn't he have the entire suite wired for sound/video?

darbreslodarbresloabout 9 years agoAuthor
In response to your question

Thanks for reading, I'm glad you are enjoying the story. Thanks for the feedback. I imagine that if you let the story play out most of your questions and issues might be resolved. Some may not, but that's the beauty of storytelling. Some things don't always add up at first and leave you asking more questions, rather than being satisfied with what has so far been revealed. Hope you enjoy the upcoming chapters as well as the first few.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Tale.

Enjoying the story but one or two little niggles, the worst of which is :

Whelp = Small puppy and the noise it makes.

Welt = Raised discoloration caused by percussive injury.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous