Dress Off 02: Erica vs Kimberly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was still the problem of getting up to the fifth floor of course. The ride up to the fourth floor had been excruciatingly long, and it was only due to the fact that the handful of available security guards were too busy trying to fix their security cameras that she hadn't already been intercepted.

Clad essentially in only her undergarments and stockings, and with an inappropriately done up blouse that seemed to only accentuate the sheer exhibitionism on show, Erica was every heterosexual male's daydream come true. The stylish silver bracelets on her wrists glistened as she happened to pass by a window to the outside world. She'd been keeping to the far edges of the library floor where it was a lot less busy, while she tried to figure out where she should go next. It was as she passed the window that the Sun chose to break through the cloud cover outside, and sunbeams pierced the glass next to her. Erica was suddenly bathed in natural light, making her appear to be a red-headed angel who hadn't properly read the memo on what people were wearing out in public these days.

Well, if she was going to make a break for it, now was the time, she thought. She spied the most direct route from her current point to the central escalators, and summoned the courage to step out of the aisle she'd been pacing up and down. She just had to put up with the current state for another few minutes, and she'd already come so far!

Too busy thinking through the options, she didn't even notice the woman in front of her as she started across from one aisle to the next. She walked into her before either could react, and Erica felt the air knocked out of her for a moment. The shock of collision was quickly replaced by the shock of recognition however, as she realised that she'd walked straight into Kimberly Reed.

"I was told you might be here. Thought I'd come down and see how you we're going." Kimberly paused for effect, and took the time to slowly take in Erica's current state.

"Besides, I thought it rude to make you streak across to the fifth floor to fetch something as simple as this, when I could just bring it to you myself." Kimberly's seemingly sweet demeanour was laced with the undercurrents of a sneer, as she revealed a book that she'd been hiding behind her back.

"It's a fine read Erica, and the ending is to die for."

Erica looked on, lost for words, her mouth opening and closing as she tried to formulate any kind of response. It was at that point that a brief burst of static from her earpiece heralded an incoming message.

"Miss Matthews, as you can see, Miss Reed has found another clue. The final clue as it turns out, and so I have some wonderful news. Your feud is now over, or very soon will be, and this may very well be the last time you have to look at Miss Kimberly Reed ever again. Happy times ahead, as they say, and the grass is always greener on the other side anyway. Speaking of that, you do seem to be intimately familiar with the colour green at the moment, which of course leads us to the one small matter still outstanding..."

**********

Erica's mind temporarily blanked out, as the enormity of the announcement settled in. Kimberly had won. The slutty bitch had solved the clue and Erica Matthews was in for the silver medal. Except in this case, she knew that the silver medal would be the one everyone remembered. She shuddered as the vibrations in her panties finally reached her breaking point, and she felt the orgasm rising up inside of her, uncontrollable and unstoppable. Erica had never been all that noisy in bed in the past, but now she couldn't help but make some rather audible moans as the discharge of sexual tension touched every cubic millimeter of her body.

At the same time she felt her the bracelets on her wrists begin pulling irresistibly towards the decorative silver bands at the sides of her belt. Way too late, she realised they were far more than just there for decoration. Erica's wrists were soon pressed against her hips, and then to her even greater surprise, she felt through the aftershocks of the orgasm a sudden movement at her waist. The silver bands on her belt were now moving of their own volition, riding the belt slowly but surely around to her back, dragging her protesting wrists with them until she found herself helplessly on display with her wrists effectively bound behind her. Unable to move them, she realised that she was now at the complete and utter mercy of her brassiere and panties, with no other way of covering up should they decide to indelicately fail.

The only saving grace was that she was in a relatively quiet part of the library, although her involuntarily moans and gasps could soon rectify that. It was then that Kimberly Reed stepped forward and looked point blank into Erica's emerald eyes.

"More!" she demanded, in a whisper that cut through to Erica's soul.

As if in response, Erica felt something pop on her chest, and they both looked down to see - to Erica's horror - the final button on her blouse give off some tiny sparks and disappear into it's own mini-pyrotechnics. If Erica was glad that the sparks didn't actually hurt, she was dismayed to see what the real consequences of the button's odd demise had been. The button had, in it's death spiral, neatly taken out the front joining clasp on her bra, and now nothing remained to keep the two cups connected.

Confounding matters, it was the inside of her wrists that had been bound to her belt, and the resulting relocation to behind her back had caused her arms to contort, her shoulder blades to be pulled back, and her chest to be pushed out. In this pose, the natural shape of her body gradually pushed the material of her bra and her blouse aside, and to Kimberly's great delight, a pair of beautiful, perfectly shaped breasts gracefully emerged from the confines of their former prison.

"I believe the final move is yours, Miss Reed. You may of course show mercy if you wish." the earpiece said, and almost as an afterthought added "Miss Reed, Miss Matthews, a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I fear this is where our relationship ends Miss Reed, however I do look forward to seeing more of Miss Matthews in the near future."

The voice ended, and the resulting silence contained an unspoken note of finality to it. Kimberly took all of one second to consider, debate, and discount any notion of mercy. After a few brief moments of lightly tracing her fingers up Erica's exposed stomach, she placed a hand delicately on each side of the now broken bra. Leaning in, Kimberly kissed Erica on the lips, and at the same time pushed the remains of the bra and blouse further down the back of the now-stunned Erica's arms, leaving her entire upper body completely naked.

As Kimberly ended the lingering kiss, she passed her hands down between Erica's thighs, and slipped two fingers between the material of the panties and Erica's bare flesh. Her fingers were only there for a moment, but as she raised them back up and pressed them to Erica's lips, Erica could feel the moistness on them.

"Not bad, not bad." mused Kimberly, half to herself, "Although perhaps a little framing might put the finishing touches on this wonderful exhibit."

Erica roused herself as Kimberly marched off down the aisle, and wondered where to make her escape to. She was still in a deserted aisle in a fairly unpopular part of the library, and so far she'd amazingly gone undiscovered by anyone other than her hated arch-nemesis.

As she desperately poked a head around the corner to see if there was any other possible place to hide, she heard movement behind her. Still constrained by the rigidity of her stockings, Erica struggled to turn around, and when she finally did she was greeted by the sight of Kimberly nonchalantly leaning on a book trolley. It wasn't the book trolley itself that grabbed Erica's immediate attention though, it was Kimberly's blue panties, now completely exposed to the world with her skirt - torn into four neat strips - resting on the top shelf of the trolley.

"The things I sacrifice for you Erica Matthews." Kimberly said, grinning viciously, and grabbed Erica before she could protest further.

Unable to run, and with nowhere to run too, Erica didn't even bother resisting as Kimberly quickly sat her on the trolley's top shelf and positioned her legs down the sides. The stockings of course chose that exact moment to stop resisting any attempt to bend at the knee. Tying the shell-shocked Erica's lower legs to each side of the troller with the strips of Kimberly's ex-skirt, Erica was faced outwards, and perched at the front of the trolley like a masthead on a sailing ship of old. Even in her current state, she could feel Kimberly tossing enough books to the back of the trolley to counter-balance Erica's front-loaded weight. Satisfied that the whole setup was sea-worthy, Kimberly sauntered around to the front and gently lifted Erica's downcast and defeated chin up in her hand.

"Erica, you've got a hell of a journey ahead of you now, and I guess I may never know where you end up. But it would be churlish of me not to wish you bon voyage, and perhaps help you on your way. I haven't got a spare bottle of wine lying around alas, but I'll see what I can manage."

With that, Kimberly grabbed Erica's panties in both hands, and began dragging the trolley-bound red-headed beauty out of the remote aisle and towards the more populated center of the library floor. After only five meters, the trolley had picked up enough speed to slowly coast along by itself, which was fortunate in a way since the stress on the panties had pushed the stitching past breaking point. As the good ship Matthews slowly sailed away from Kimberly Reed, she looked down at the torn and wet green undergarment in her hand, smiled sweetly, and casually tossed them into a nearby aisle. A successful launch if ever there was one.

Kimberly gave Erica a few seconds head start, and then also strolled along in that general direction, aiming for the escalators and the safety of the third floor women's toilets. Humming a happy tune to herself, and not even bothering to conceal her own blue panties, she openly walk past a crowd of men without attracting a single glance.

**********

Erica Matthews, completely exposed and utterly embarrassed, sat in front of the citizenry of her own city. Breasts forsaken by her bra, and panties now a forgotten memory, she looked out at the sea of faces arranged before her. The faces looked back at her, a mix of the angry, the shocked, and the extremely aroused. More than a few, she realised with complete resignation, were obscured by very busy cameras. Her legs were bound to the trolley in such a way that closing her thighs was a physical impossibility, and her neatly trimmed bush was definitive evidence to any judges in the crowd that she was a natural redhead.

Her heavy breathing from the orgasm had mostly settled down, but the adrenalin stemming from her current predicament was still causing her chest to heave in and out, and with it her magnificent breasts swayed hypnotically. Had she been in a position to take more notice of her admiring audience, she might have noted that more than a couple of the men were now struggling with their own groin-related distractions.

She almost couldn't decide if the damp patch on the trolley between her legs, the natural and inevitable consequence of that earlier orgasm, actually made this more embarrassing, or whether she'd already past the point where anything could be more embarrassing than it already was. Either way, it was not much consolation to Erica that her current pose, legs splayed out and arms bound behind her, would go down as the most popular public art display the city would ever witness.

As she dully heard some of the more prim and proper patrons attempt to summon security guards, Erica Matthews found herself reflecting on the fact that she'd probably done more to encourage library attendance amongst male students than any initiative she might have dreamed up as a senior librarian...

**********

Erin Masterson walked through the main shopping mall of her new home town ostensibly to find a new autumn wardrobe. Erin was 27 years old, or 3 weeks old, depending on how you viewed such matters, and a new set of clothes was more than just about welcoming in a new season.

Three weeks wasn't a tremendously long time to have lived here, but even so Erin was beginning to feel like it was time to move on and actually figure out what to do next with her life. Her benefactors at least hadn't scrimped on the relocation costs, and the clothing expedition was well-funded even if it was a so-far-futile attempt to kick-start some enthusiasm for her new situation.

It was as she passed an upmarket shoe shop that a poster suddenly dragged her attention away from feeling vaguely sorry for herself, and instead sent sparks of recognition flying through her mind.

The poster was as simple as they come. A single name, a single phone number. `Decider Enterprises - an EM Company'. The name put Erin into a trance for a good minute, and she didn't notice any of the passers-by who began to grudgingly detour around her stock-still body. Her hand automatically reached for her mobile, and she found herself having half-entered the number before she even realised what she was doing. She paused for a moment, staring almost past the phone and at the floor instead. Then something snapped in her brain, her eyes refocussed, and she finished typing the number in, hitting 'call' with a thoughtful expression on her face.

"Hello Miss Masterson. Thank you for calling."

Erin didn't even stop to wonder how they knew it was her on the phone. She was beyond those kinds of worries now.

"What do you want?" Her question was short, and her tone abrupt.

"Well, we want you to have a good work/life balance. We want you to have something to look forward to in the morning. We want you to have a career that makes you think: 'yes, I'm contributing positively to our wonderful society'. In short, Miss Masterson, we want to offer you a job." The voice at the end of the phone was as cheerful and friendly as they come, and made to appear all the more so by the flatness and directness of Erin's immediate reply.

"Bullshit. Why? I lost. I'm moving on. What the hell could you offer?"

"Miss Masterson, it's certainly true that you may have lost a certain gamble of our own devising, but I can assure you that even in defeat you lost none of your magnificence in our eyes. My colleagues and I were quite taken with your resilience in the face of adversity, and the sheer bloody-mindedness with which you plowed on into certain defeat."

Erin didn't recall being particular resilient at that time, and plowing on into certain defeat felt like the ultimate back-handed compliment.

"So of course, we asked ourselves, what should be done about a beautiful, highly capable woman who had explored a side of herself she hadn't know existed, and had emerged stronger for it?"

"Stronger?! I moved city. Lost my job. Lost my whole identity!"

"Yes, yes, but was it much of a life to begin with? A middling job in a frankly backwater library, based in a soulless city."

"It was my life!"

"And now you have a new one. Congratulations, so few of us have a chance to start over and afresh. May I also add that the diplomacy that you employed with the police was also quite eye-catching. Perhaps I shouldn't be too surprised since 'eye-catching' seems to be your speciality." The voice audibly grinned at that last part, and Erin briefly entertained the idea of just ditching the phone in a nearby rubbish bin. She breathed in though, and regathered her composure.

"So," the voice continued, "with all that in mind, I am happy to relay an offer of employment from head office. We're in need of young go-getters with an eye for danger, and who perhaps have experienced a few ups and downs and know how to pick themselves up."

"What, so you're offering me the opportunity to do unto others what was done unto me?"

"Oh, we're so much more than that Miss Masterson. I think you may be surprised just what we get up to, and I can assure you that we have a constant eye on the greater good. We have one such upcoming mission that might actually help save quite a few lives, and what greater legacy can you hope for than that?"

Erin didn't bother replying to that, and simply stood staring back at the poster in the shop window, waiting for the voice to break the silence first. It soon obliged.

"Should you feel that your new life could do with some gentle guidance in the right direction, then feel free to swing by the food court. I think you'll know who to talk to when you see them."

The voice hung up without a goodbye, and left Erin at the metaphorical fork in the road.

**********

Erin Masterson walked up to a table in the middle of the food court, currently the residence of a single female customer. The woman at the table was resplendent in shoulder-length, brown hair, and was sporting a rather sexy outfit that started late and finished early no matter which way you looked her up and down.

"Stacey?!" Erin didn't bother to try and disguise her surprise.

Stacey Shackleton pushed back the chair opposite her with a foot, and threw Erin a welcoming smile.

"Hey 'Erin', you should try the coffee, it's not half bad. Good to see a friendly face around these parts, I suspect we've got an awful lot to discuss..."