Dressing Down

Story Info
You give her assistance, and more.
1.2k words
3.46
34.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This afternoon I'm shopping for a new pair of black denims at the mall. I walk into the jeans store and you flash me a welcoming smile from behind the counter. I smile back and shyly dart to the racks to look for something that will fit. The speakers are playing some that song with the line 'David Duchovny, why won't you love me?' I bob my head to the soft music while I browse. I know I'm here for jeans but there's also some good looking shirts on the racks. Hmmm...tempting...

I don't even hear you come up behind me until I hear you softly ask me if I need any assistance today. I try to think of something witty to say in return but the only response I can manage is a nervous blush. You look at me and I notice how amazing your eyes are. Dang my mouth goes dry as I suddenly forget why I'm standing here. You jump in and volunteer to help me out, promising you know exactly what I need. I give you a warm grin and thank you. You hand me a pair of black denims from the rack I'd just been looking at, telling me you think they may just fit me, and that the fitting rooms are at the back of the store.

I weave back and forth past the racks until I come to the black-curtained changerooms. I walk into number three and close the heavy curtains behind me. My shoes come off so that I can remove my pants. I slide them off and slip into the black demins you picked out. Wow, an amazing fit, you're very good at your job.

I hear you talking to me through the curtain, telling me that you have some nice silk shirts that would look excellent with the jeans if they fit. Great! I open the curtain so that you can see how snug the jeans are on me. Your eyes briefly flash wider and you chew your lip as you appraise everything. I smile as I thank you for the shirts, and retreat with them back into the dressing room. I hang my T-Shirt on the hook, put on a nice azure blue silk shirt. It all looks good in the mirror...SOLD!

I undo the new jeans and start peeling them off when my foot catches on the pant leg and I lose my balance. I tumble through the curtain and fall right at your feet. You're a little startled and then you blush and help me to stand up again, ushering me behind the curtain before anyone sees me in my underwear. After a moment I realize the dressing room is a little more crowded than a minute ago. My embarrassment doubles, and my pulse races.

I feel your breath on my back through the thin silk, but I can't see you since the mirror is behind me as well. I can also feel your breasts pressing lightly against my back. I shift slightly with the jeans around my ankles and I hear a very slight moan from you as two points quickly harden against my back. Suddenly I'm neither embarrassed nor nervous anymore. A smile spreads across my face that would make your knees go weak if only I'd turn around and have you see it.

You clear your throat, breathing a little deeper now. I feel your fingers smoothing the shirt above the elbows as you whisper that this shirt does suit me quite well. I tell you that I was attracted to you since you first looked at me and smiled. Maybe you're blushing, maybe you're flattered, but I can't help being honest...

Your fingers tighten a bit on my right bicep and I feel you pulling me up against you at the same time. My hands are at my sides and I fill my palms with the outsides of your skirt-covered thighs. You whisper to me that you need me. I make a pleasant sound in my throat and tell you that I'm very glad to hear that because I need you, too.

Your hands slide up under the shirt, feeling my belly, my chest. I grind back a little against your pelvis to let you know how much I'm enjoying your touch. Your soft moan is thanks enough for me. I kick the jeans off from around my ankles. I'm revelling in the sensation of being so close to you as I remember the look in your eyes and briefly fantasize about your lips slowly mouthing my name in ecstasy. Between your fingers and those thoughts, I shiver with instant goosebumps. Your hands wander down to my underwear and start to reach into them...but not just yet, let's make this something good.

I turn around and look deeply into your eyes for a brief moment before softly turning you around. Now you're facing the mirror and it's my chest against your back. 'Turnabout is fair play'...or perhaps in this case it's foreplay? You are so very sexy. I start to rock back and forth, humming softly as my fingers glide even more softly up your arms and along the sides of your neck. I reach forward and kiss the sides of your neck and just behind your ears, hands ready in case your knees go weak on you.

Your eyes lock onto mine in the mirror and our flushed faces each have that same hungry look of desire, the same seductive smile. My chocolate brown eyes smoulder as I hold your stare and grind slowly, deliberately against you. My hands snake along your hips snagging your top. Hot fingers tenderly travel along your abdomen, tantalizing my fingertips with the smooth feeling of your flesh. Mmmmmm...I'm barely brushing at your bra now, close to the cups as I long to touch your swollen nipples. I imagine how hard they must be throbbing by now. Please, may I touch them? Your eyes flash at me with your passion and for a moment or two I lose myself in that longing gaze, the deep beauty of your eyes astounds me!

I'm grazing your hard nipples through the fabic of your bra's cups now. Does that feel good to you? Can you see the excited satisfaction written on my face from the merest touch of you? You grind back against me, your head falling to one side, eyes closed, my fingers squeezing your nipples, your moaning matching mine. Mmmmmm!

I spin you around quickly in my arms, your eyes fly open to fix me with a heated, passionate gaze an instant before our lips meet. Ohhhh...our eyes close as the deepest kiss overtakes us. The urgency we feel seeming to boil over as we desperately crush together in an intimate hug and our loving kiss goes on and on and on.

Suddenly you realize you're standing behind the counter, watching me picking through the black denim jeans on the rack next to the silk shirts. You walk up behind me and whisper in my ear to try on the pair of jeans you're handing me. As I weave to the back rooms you tell me with a wink that you'll find something else that'll look good on me.

I close the black curtains, puzzled, hmmm I wonder just what you have in mind?