Drive Through Tales Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O-o-oh, Henry, you've made me so very proud! You're going to be my very own toilet! You want to be my toilet, don't you Henry-worm?"

She heard a muffled "Oh, yes, please . . ." come out from between her thighs.

"Well, then, toilet mouth, why don't we wash your meal down with a little lemonade, hum-m-m? And Henry, if you spill any pee on MY carpet, I'm going to cut your cock off with a kitchen knife. You know I'm not kidding, don't you, Henry? It's been hours since I pee'd, too, so I know it's going to really come out hard and fast. You really sure you wanna be my potty, Henry-worm?"

"Oh God yes please please please . . ."

Joy settled over Henry's waiting mouth; she could feel his hot breath as it coursed over her vagina in dread and anticipation. "You better jack it real hard for me now, Henry, and when I tell you to cum, you had better cum. Understand?"

"Oh yes . . ."

"Now open real wide, Henry, as wide as you can . . . here it comes, Henry, are you ready?"

Henry was on the heightened plane of non-being that comes from crossing so many boundaries in one brief span of time; his previous self had dissolved into expectations of fulfilling Joy's new and extreme needs. What he had been was now immaterial . . . he was whatever she wanted him to be . . . this was his future.

As Joy's bitter water cursed into his waiting mouth, as he swallowed wave after wave of Joy's deepest wants and desires, Henry lay under her and he drank her in as fast as he could. He never spilled a drop, of that you can be sure.

And so it was that in this humble way, Henry finally found true Joy.

And they lived happily ever after.

Oh, and before I forget, she licked up all of the cum from his belly, and spit it into his piss fouled mouth.

But you already knew that, didn't you?

12