Driven Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee had the passengers' door open for me. He winked at me as I slid in, next to Shawn. Lee got in after me and slammed the door closed. Shawn started the car and we moved off. It was a cozy seating arrangement. Their broad shoulders where against me and I found I had to keep my elbows in close to me, which in turn, squished my tits giving the appearance of a deeper than usual cleavage. I suddenly felt a little awkward. The boys were strangely quiet.

"So, umm, whose place are we going to?" I asked, trying to break the silence.

"My uncle's place. I stay up here from time to time." answered Shawn momentarily. "It's a nice place. Plenty of room. Even a guest house. You can stay there tonight." He glanced at me, and then added, "If you like."

I tried to smile and nod politely, but I was getting a little anxious. Lee's thigh was now resting firmly against my own. How do I get myself in these situations, I asked myself for the hundredth time. Trouble always had a way of finding me. God, where the fuck are we going, I wondered, as the car bumped along the narrow road. We had traveled a couple of miles and only passed about three houses.

"Nearly there," said Shawn, breaking the silence. I nodded and smiled.

"So, Katie," asked Lee. "How hungry are you?" He looked at me.

Without thinking about it I laughed and replied, "I could eat a fucking horse!"

Lees' grin widened.

"Hear that, Shawn? We've got ourselves a meat eater!"

I blushed in the darkness while both guys laughed heartily. The car slowed and I could see we were approaching a driveway. Shawn eased the truck into it and we started to climb the long, tree lined drive. I strained to check out the area but it was far too dark to see much. We rounded a corner and I could see the lights of a large, two storied farm house in front of me. A short distance from the main house was a path leading to a smaller building. It was also two storied and I figured it must be the guest house. There were a lot of established shrubbery and tall trees surrounding both buildings and I was impressed by how stunning the area was.

Shawn came to a stop outside the main house. The truck shuddered as the engine died. There was a moment of silence before the guys opened their doors and got out. I slid to Lee's opened door and followed suit. I reached into the back and got my bag. The night air was quite cool and I intentionally pressed my bag to my chest to cover my obviously hard nipples. I followed the guys up the few steps to the front door. An outside light came on and flooded the landing. I suddenly felt very self conscious and with one hand tried to smooth down my hair. I was standing behind the two guys as the front door swung open and an older woman was standing before us with a grin on her face.

"Shawn, honey! Come in, come in," She cleared a way and one after the other we entered the house. She was a bustling, round woman in her 60's who was obviously pleased to see her nephew. Her husband was seated comfortably in the lounge reading the paper. He looked up long enough for the introductions were made before we were ushered by Shawn's aunt, into the kitchen to a table laden with food. She showed concern as we described my day then showed me to the bathroom where I could freshen up. I was very grateful. The guys sat down at the table and I grabbed my bag before disappearing into the bathroom. I closed the door and looked at the sorry state I was in. I filled the sink with warm water and scrubbed my face clean of dirt. I opened my bag and found some deodorant and used it. I brushed my hair quickly and then joined the rest of them in the kitchen. The smell was delicious. I sat down and filled my plate, along with the guys. Shawn's aunt chatted happily while she busied herself around the kitchen. I ate as much as I dared to without seeming to appear greedy.

The guys were finishing up also, as I pushed my plate away and stretched contentedly. Lee was watching me again. I lowered my arms and looked back at him. Another look passed between the two men. The moment was broken as Shawn's aunt reached between them and collected the dishes.

"Katie, honey, there are plenty of beds to choose from. The boys will show you around and you can just take your pick, okay? You must be exhausted."

"Thank you, that sounds great," I smiled at her. She bustled out of the kitchen and back into the lounge to join her husband.

Lee scraped his chair back and stood up.

"I need a piss," He declared. He walked out of the kitchen

"Thanks for all this, Shawn," I said looking over at him. He got up and walked around the table until he was standing behind my chair.

"That's all right, Katie. How could we have left you behind?" he was stroking my hair and his voice sounded very cool. He started stroking my face. A chill swept over me. His hand trailed down my jaw and over my throat.

"That was quite a little show you put on back at the car tonight. Is it something you do a lot is it?" I stiffened in my chair as he leaned down further. His mouth was next to my ear and he had a handful of my hair.

"Are you a tease, Katie?" he whispered. His free hand had roamed over my left breast and he was kneading it firmly.

I was breathing heavily and didn't know what to say. I swallowed the lump in my throat and shook my head.

"I think you are. I think you're a teasing little bitch. I also think a good hard fucking is what you need. Don't get me wrong. I'm not asking your permission. I think I'll just take you anyway." He grabbed a breast and squeezed it hard. My brain kicked into gear and I grasped his wrist with both hands and pushed him off me. I spun around in my chair and glared at him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I hissed. He grinned at me just as Lee walked back into the kitchen. My cheeks burned hot as I straightened myself up.

"Hey guys, who's up for a drink?" Lee looked at us curiously as he walked over to the bench. He kept looking at us as he reached into the cupboard for glasses and a bottle of Wild Turkey.

"Yeah man, I'll have one. I'm sure Katie will have one too, won't you girl?" Shawn made his way slowly over to his seat and sat down across from me.

"I mean, it would be rude of her to refuse really, wouldn't it?" Shawn continued to stare coldly at me.

I cleared my throat before I spoke.

"Sure Lee, I'll have a drink. Thank you." I glared back at Shawn.

Lee had witnessed the exchange between Shawn and Katie. He watched through the partially open door. Shawn was right though, the woman was a teasing bitch. He had watched her expression change when Shawn had spoken to her. She actually looked a little scared. Lee's balls had tightened when he watched Shawn mauling her breasts. He knew what was going on wasn't the right thing. But there was no way he would get between his mate and a girl he had his eye on. Shawn could be a mean bastard.

Lee had rubbed his cock through his jeans as he watched the woman get angry. Damn, he'd have to get a piece of that ass before too long. He needed a drink and he considered offering her some drugs to settle her down again. He thought about this as he adjusted his semi hard cock then walked out into the kitchen.

I was craving a cigarette to settle my nerves. Where the hell had I put them? I glanced around the room for my bag just as Shawn's aunt entered the kitchen.

"How we doing in here, everyone?" she smiled happily, totally unaware of the exchange that had just gone on.

"Did you have enough to eat?"

I smiled weakly. "Yes thanks, it was lovely."

She moved over to the bench where Lee had just finished pouring the drinks.

"Oh yes Lee, good idea. By the sounds of it you could all do with a relaxing drink. I'll be in the lounge if you need anything." She smiled again at me then paused.

"Katie honey, feel free to have a shower. You'll have to use the one here as we are having trouble with the hot water in the guest house. I hope that will be okay with you. Shawn will get you anything you need."

I felt Lee and Shawn looking at me. I tried to ignore them.

"Sure, thanks. That would be great. By the way, do you mind if I have a cigarette?"

"Of course you can, Katie. Shawn, find an ashtray for our guest, will you please dear? By the way, a neighbor has a tow truck and is going to get your car. So don't worry about it, okay? I promise he'll take good care of it. "

"Oh wow, thank you! That's one less thing for me to worry about. I'm so grateful for all your help," I meant every single word.

"You're welcome, Katie. That's what good neighbors do. We help each other out." She gave me a wink and stepped out of the kitchen.

Lee slid a drink for me across the table. The next thing that came sliding across was an ashtray.

"Thank you," I said, without looking up. I needed a cigarette and spied my bag by the doorway. I got up and rummaged through it. Finding what I wanted, I made my way back to the table. The room was quiet as I fumbled for a cigarette and lighter. I lit the cigarette with shaky hands and leaned back into my chair, trying to settle my nerves. The bourbon was going down well.

"Everything okay, Katie? You seem a little worried about something." The voice was Lee's.

I looked up him. He was leaning against the kitchen bench. Shawn was still sitting across from me.

"I'm fine Lee." I answered steadily. "I guess I'm just tired. I might go have a shower and then get myself some sleep. Shawn, could you show me where the bathroom is please? I'd like to take that shower now." I finished my cigarette and butted it out. I drank the last of my drink and placed the glass carefully on the table. Moving my chair back I stood up and waited.

"Sure Katie," replied Shawn. "Follow me." Without saying another word, he got up and walked out through the doorway. I glanced at Lee, who looked away. I paused a moment before following Shawn. We walked down a hallway and into a large bathroom. He opened a cupboard and took out a bath towel and a robe. Turning around he offered them to me. As I went to take them from him he reached out and grabbed me at the back of my head. He pulled me to him.

"We have unfinished business. Enjoy your shower." He said with his face an inch away from mine. He let me go and left the room.

I walked over to the door, closed and locked it. If it hadn't been for the bourbon I would have been upset. Instead, now I just felt angry, not to mention a little turned on. Who did he think he was? I paced over to the shower and turned the water on. I placed the soft towel and robe on the bench top and undressed while waiting for heat to adjust. I took my hair out of the ponytail and my dark hair fell to below my shoulders. I kicked my shoes and clothing into a corner and felt the water. Perfect. Damn this was going to feel good. I stepped into the shower box and let the warm water pelt down onto my skin. I cupped the water into my hands and washed my face in it. Turning around I let the water drench my hair. I took my time in doing this. My stomach felt warm from the alcohol. I looked around for some shampoo and found it next to the soap on a stainless steel shelf. I poured a little into my hand and smoothed it into my hair. I massaged it in and actually murmured my approval out loud. Damn, that smelt so good! I grinned to nobody in particular. Rinsing the suds out, I could feel the bubbles run down my body. I ran my fingers through my hair and rinsed well. With my eyes still closed I reached for the creamy soap and rubbed the bar over my breasts. I continued down my body, over my stomach and hips. I lathered up my hands and put the soap back on the rack. I massaged the suds all along my arms and chest. My hands gently soaped up my breasts and all the way down my front. I closed my eyes as I ran my soapy hands over my hips and brought one hand to my pussy. I rubbed and massaged myself letting a finger dip into the soft folds. I preferred having a mostly shaved pussy. The lips were almost always bare. They felt so soft to the touch.

I moaned as I rubbed my clit a little harder than was necessary. I never tired of pleasuring myself. Reluctantly I moved my hand away and let the water wash away the soap. I rinsed my back and legs and then turned off the water. Twisting my hair in my hands, I squeezed out the excess water. I reached for the towel and dried my legs and feet before stepping out of the shower. I worked the towel up my body and then leaned over and flipped my hair over. I wrapped it into a turban and dressed myself in the robe. I felt nearly human again. Bed sounded like a good idea, about now.

Authors Note:

I hope you have enjoyed this story so far. This chapter is just meant to introduce the principal characters and set the scene for what happens in upcoming chapters. If you are after hot sweaty sex, check out the next chapter which will be uploaded in the next couple of days.

Thank you…kj

12