Driven Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee led me over to his bed. He turned around and sat down, pulling me to him. I straddled his thighs and he didn't waste any time. Immediately his hands were on my ass, kneading my flesh with his strong fingers. He was kissing my stomach as his magic hands worked their way down to the soft skin where thigh meets ass. His hands were so close to my cunt that I think I stopped breathing for a moment, anticipating his next move. His mouth was nibbling and kissing my front. I was getting so horny I didn't know what to do with myself. My hands would grip his shoulders, then hold his head, then grasp his hair and then grip his shoulders again. His hands and fingers were teasing me and my nails sunk deeply into his shoulders.

"Oh fuck," murmured Lee, into my belly. He shifted position and moved up further onto the bed. He patted the pillow next to him.

"Come up here Katie. Let's get comfortable."

I was next to him before his words were out of his mouth. I lay down alongside him, my head on the pillow and my knees bent and slightly apart. Our eyes locked as he trailed a finger over my body. The heat from his finger lingered as it moved. I felt the heat trail over one breast and then the other. It trickled down in a line to my navel and encircled it several times. I felt it travel over my hip and along my thigh. He placed his open palm on the inside of my thigh, all the while never taking his eyes off mine.

"Fuck I want you," he whispered huskily. His eyes stayed locked with mine as he moved his body down the bed. He lifted my left thigh up and over him and placed himself between my legs. I closed my eyes as his head rested on my right thigh and he lightly ran his finger over my pussy. My left leg was now resting over his torso as he lay at a right angle to me teasing my pulsating pussy with his finger. My body tingled as he continued this torturous yet blissful play. I rested a hand on his head and ran my fingers through his thick, dark hair.

The tempo changed as soon as I felt him shift. I looked down just in time to see his face plunge between my legs. At about the same time I felt his hot tongue dive right into my cunt. My hips bucked and I had to grab the pillow my head was resting on. Lee gripped my hips and pulled me down onto his face. I was impaled onto his tongue once again. And I loved it.

Opening my eyes I took in the scene before me. The room looked nearly dark blue, the curtains were billowing out softly from the breeze coming through the open windows and the pale moonlight let in just enough light for me to watch this gorgeous man between my thighs. Dear god, he was having himself a feast.

I closed my eyes and let my hips ride his face as he lapped at my pussy. I had one hand still gripping the pillow and the other one on his head. His tongue was working on my clit and I knew I was close to cumming. He started alternating between long deep licks along my cunt and soft nibbling on my clit. There was an ache deep within me and I could feel the wave of ecstasy building inside. My pussy muscles were working hard as they tried to keep hold of the tongue buried within its folds.

My orgasm started the very second he rammed a long, thick finger deep into me. There was nothing gentle about it. He was working my G spot, and working it hard.

"Oh fuck Lee, I'm cumming.... Oh fuck.... Ohhhhh god!"

The orgasmic contractions were strong and my whimpering turned into loud groans in a matter of seconds. Gasping, I gripped his head and rode his tongue and finger hard. My hips bucked so much, Lee had to change his position. I impaled myself on his finger over and over. He was still playing with me and I felt my muscles squeezing his finger. I was breathing hard and riding out the last of the waves when Lee once again buried his tongue into me.

"Oh fuck;" I whimpered. I held onto his head as he licked my juices from me. He was murmuring his approval as I lay totally spent. He kissed my thigh before moving up on top of me.

"You taste so sweet," and with that he bent down and kissed me.

I was panting hard as I kissed him back. I licked his lips and sucked on his tongue, enjoying my own sweet, unique taste. My body shuddered again and I groaned, enjoying the waning pulses between my thighs. I ran my hand over his back and down his thigh. He was stroking my hair and looking down at me. Despite the cool air, our bodies were steaming hot. We lay for an age just enjoying each others' bodies.

We kissed again as he wiggled further between my legs. I spread my thighs to accommodate him and wrapped my ankles over the back of his legs. I felt his hot, stiff cock resting on my wet pussy. I pulled him down into an embrace and kissed him again, and with every passing second, his cock slowly worked its way into me. I was so wet that he just slid into me. He repositioned himself and without warning plunged his rigid member deep into my cunt.

I cried out lustily. Once again my arms reached for and gripped the pillow. He ploughed into me mercilessly and every stroke seemed deeper and harder than the last. He was using me as a fuck toy and I didn't care. My legs were grabbed and pushed up over his shoulders with him barely missing a beat. I could feel every inch of him withdrawing from my moist cunt and then in a beat I was full of cock again.

His breathing was ragged and his grunting was increasing in volume. Suddenly he withdrew his cock from me and pushed my legs down. He quickly straddled my chest and before I knew it, his cock was back in my mouth. I could taste my pussy juice as he savagely fucked my face. His groin was pushed so hard against my face that I was having trouble breathing. He didn't let up for a moment and I was nearly gagging from both the lack of oxygen and the fact that his cock had forced its way into my throat. I felt panic rising within me a split second before he pulled his cock away. He pushed my tits together around his rigid member and started fucking them. I was gasping for air just as I felt the stream of cum hit my neck. A loud, guttural noise emerged from within him as he shot his sperm all over my tits.

I heard lust filled murmurs escaping my own throat, as I watched his cock expel the last spurts of semen over me. My hands went to my breasts and I ran a finger through the pools of cum that had formed in my cleavage. I smeared it across a breast and encircled the rock hard nipple. I scooped up a little and let it drip into my mouth. Lee groaned at the sight. We were breathing heavily and Lee had sweat trickling down his well formed chest. I reached up with one hand and followed the trickle to his navel. He leaned back and grinned at me. I got a sudden attack of shyness and buried my face into the pillow, laughing. He climbed off me and collapsed onto the bed.

"Ahhh, fuck." Was all he managed to say.

I sprawled out, stretching dreamily and agreed with him. His warm hand found my nipple and played with it while we lay down getting our breath back. We found ourselves drifting off to a well earned slumber. A smile played on my lips as sleep enveloped me.

I awoke sometime later feeling cold. My eyes opened slowly and I took a moment to get my bearings. I sat up and looked at the gorgeous man lying next to me. I smiled as I slowly got off the bed. I needed some clothing and the robe was the nearest thing. I slipped it on and relished the soft warmth of it. Glancing out of the windows I noticed that dawn wasn't too far away. I wrapped up snuggly before heading for the stairs. I needed a drink of something non alcoholic to quench my thirst.

I tiptoed downstairs and headed for the kitchen. Finding a glass I filled it with water and drank it thirstily.

The water felt delicious as it slipped down my raw throat. Filling the glass again I wandered over to the lounge. Spying Lee's clothing rumpled up on the floor, I scooped them up and tiptoed up the stairs. Lee was snoring softly as I placed his belongings on the floor at the top of the stairs. Silently I turned around and headed back down to the couch. What a night.

I sat down wearily, pulling my feet up onto the couch. I sipped the water and noticed my bag was on the floor where I had left it several hours ago. Reaching for it I got out my cigarettes and lit one up. I smoked and drank slowly, with my mind playing over the nights events. I chuckled to myself before putting the butt of my cigarette in an empty beer bottle that was on the floor.

I snuggled down on the couch and closed my eyes. It didn't seem like much time had passed when I thought I heard the sound of a door opening. My body felt exhausted and I couldn't be bothered opening my eyes. I heard no subsequent noises, so I started to doze off again.

"Good morning, Katie," Shawn had let himself into the house. He had been standing there for several minutes observing the sleeping woman. She was half curled up on her side. The robe was loose and a breast was exposed.

Katie's eyes flew open at the sound of his voice. Shawn stood not far away, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed in front of him. He was just watching her...

12