Driven to Distraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a clattering sound as her shoes dropped to the floor then she grabbed him by the hair and physically lifted him into a kneeling position. The clothes fell away from Glen like a pealed orange to leave him in just his underwear, a view which Nadia examined for a split second before slapping him forcefully across his face.

"You are no longer Glen, you are number six and you belong to me."

Her anger echoed briefly in the empty, isolated room. Glen was about to retaliate when the blade of a pair of scissors was pressed against his neck by Catalina behind him.

Nadia began to laugh. "You are weak and in no position to fight me."

" I think now your training should begin, yes?"

He closed his eyes and a feeling of dread began to grow inside him as he thought of what might happen.

The back of Glen's head rested on a pillow and all seemed peaceful as he began to wake up in bed. He turned to see the face of his loving wife, a face that filled him with an inner warmth at the beginning of each new day. But she wasn't there.

A single stocking lay on the pillow next to him, deliberately put there as an instant reminder of the ordeal he had been through.

It seemed so sexy and seductive, delicately curled around itself like the skin of a snake, but now it was just an empty husk, pealed away and shed by his tormentor.

Nylon had been the instrument of his torture, removed from Nadia's left leg then passed to Catalina, who had been given orders to administer the punishment.

She had stripped out of her butlers uniform down to her rather large, white women's briefs and had began dressing her leg in the second skin.

He had watched her pealing it over her toes then gazed as it rippled up her leg to the top of her more slender, less chunky thigh. The entire spectacle had been observed without any desire or arousal, while feeling confused and unaware of the cruel game that both women where about play on him.

Now he held the stocking in his hand and it felt soft with a slightly gritty texture.

He began to think about how flushed Catalina's skin looked and about her large nipples that pointed out from her distinctly flat but curiously appealing chest. The image of them erect, slightly glistening from the harsh light above and the way they cast a dark shadow to accentuate their size even more.

At the time he was too concerned and fearful to notice, but now he felt a strange feeling of desire building up inside him at the thought of her.

Glen pulled the bed covers away from himself and saw the extent of the bruising on his aching, naked body. The nylon had been highly abrasive and had damaged the surface of his skin with great effectiveness to leave large, red grazes on his shoulders.

His sides where covered with marks, caused when her foot had skidded across his skin while sporadically kicking and jabbing at him. They felt tender as he pressed them with his fingers, with small patches of skin scraped away by the fabric to give it a colour of dark red.

He felt his cheekbone and remembered how Nadia had firmly held his head while Catalina vigorously rubbed her nylon foot down the side of his face to cause the painful mark.

It had been the only time she had personally assisted in administering his punishment. Nadia had stood back and watched the spectacle during most of his ordeal, mocking him and occasionally gratifying herself as if he was acting as part of her own, twisted foreplay.

Glen draped the stocking over his abused body and began recall the sound of classical music coming from inside the glass room. It had sounded cold and harsh, echoing as it played an ironically calm melody while the brutality was carried out.

He had tried to crawl away from them both but his movement had been painfully slow and at the time it had felt like a pointless task.His mind and body had been totally drained by the poison and he had been far to weak to escape or defend himself properly.


All he could do at the time was tense his body after each of her blows in a fearful expectancy of the next.

He had been so powerless in the hands (and feet) of those cruel women but now they seemed so sexy and appealing.

The lights had blinded his eyes as he lay on the floor looking up, gasping for breath from the attack with his body hurting all over. He had never felt so helpless before in his life and to be punished by the two women made it more degrading.

He remembered Nadia standing over him with her legs either side, stretching upward into her short, black skirt. Her face was still disguised by the large hat as the intensity of the light came directly down to cast a long shadow from its wide brim.

His view looking up also remained in the shadows to reveal nothing of the enticing gap that she flaunted in his direction, doing little to distract the strong, fearful emotions that he felt inside.

He recalled her words as she hitched up the skirt to release the remaining stocking from the suspender.

"I hope my number six is not looking where he shouldn't be, otherwise more punishment is necessary for you."

Her nylon covered toes had pressed against his lips and then he shamefully remembered kissing them to try and prevent them both from hurting him any more.

It had been humiliating act to perform. Nadia had been so cruel yet now he could see that she had a dark sensual attractiveness that was arousing.

He began rubbing the stocking over the marks left by Catalina then guided it further down over his stomach muscles that twisted and tensed as the both met.

The images of the stocking flooded his mind as it was pealed down her leg, over her knee, sliding down her calf then bunched and fed into his reluctant mouth.

Glen felt aroused and ashamed, the material now lingering over a his stirring penis. He thought of how Nadia had fed him the stocking by using her toes to gracefully push it further down into his throat. The inside of his mouth had felt dry as the fabric soaked-up all of his saliva to leave him gasping and gagging.

He had wanted Nadia to stop but she seemed unaffected by his pleading and seemed more interested in Catalina, who joined her to stand over him.

Both of them had kissed and embraced each other, unconcerned as he lay below them in a state of confusion, just watching helplessly while they felt each others bodies.

Catalina's back had been moist with sweat, sloping down then arching inward to make her bottom project outwards. The white briefs clung tightly against her rear and where sucked into the crevice running down the centre of the underwear.

Glens mind lingered on the image, his penis fully erect and jutting into the covers with the stocking entwined around it like a device of bondage.

He began to remember the words Catalina had spoke as she looked over her shoulder down at him. It had been the words that had insulted her, but where the same words then used to insult him in retaliation.

"I am not servant. You are servant like wife and you lay at our feet."

Nadia had praised her for the punishment she dealt him. Her hand forcing the white pants down past her perk bottom so that they staggered down her thighs.

Catalina had shook them to her ankles and all Glen remembered was the vengeful smile before the damp underwear fell on his face to cover his view.

Glen's back arched, seamen began to flow on sheets, stocking and skin as all the thoughts flashed like lightning through his mind. He groaned and spasmodically squirmed, intermittently thrusting before finally being greeted with the feelings of shame and regret.

The delirium past to leave him with the sickening reality of being in a strange bed, in a strange house; far away from his wife and home.

His mind was still in turmoil after being in the glass room. They had teased, beaten and tormented him but the memories of the two dominating Russians where of sexual arousal.

It could have been the poison, changing the way he felt as he got increasingly weaker, altering his mind to make him more submissive. But it could also be that he was searching for an excuse for how he actually felt inside.

He wondered if it was because they had given him something bizarre and different that everyday, normal life could not. Something of a dark, dangerous sexuality that had given him the same adrenalin rush that a parachute jumper might feel, the first time he jumped.

Whatever the strange reasons where for his behaviour, Glen knew that he had to escape from the sadistic women before they did more harm to him. He climbed out of the bed and saw a driver's uniform draped over the back of a chair and a sudden, sinking feeling of inevitability ran through him.

He desperately wanted to get back to his loving wife and they couldn't keep him here like some kind of amusing pet.

He would escape and go back to her and explain how two Russian women had abducted him, then taken all his clothes and kept him as their slave in a glass room.

It would take some explaining but surely she would realise that he was telling the truth. Wouldn't she?

Surely there had to be a way out of Alterville.

..Or so he thought.....

12