Kamran's Seduction

Story Info
Kamran loves to cum in the pool, Matt had no choice.
1.3k words
4.46
8.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt, his wife Riley and his daughter had arrived at the water park and were ready to walk out. Matt had a new job that meant he'd lost some weight and his arms were a bit bigger too. Secretly he couldn't wait to go to Water World to show off his new body to the Mums.

He splashed and played with his kids wanting to make the most of his time off from work. They all did nursery rhymes and games in the heated outdoor pool until his daughter said she needed the toilet, Riley took her off and Matt floated in the pool.

"Matt!" He heard splashing around him of someone coming over but he didn't recognize the voice,

"Hi my name's Kamran, we're friends on facebook you're Rileys husband right?" Matt was taken back, he knew exactly who Kamran was he'd stalked her on facebook often enough as she liked to post... pictures of a certain nature.

"Hi yes I am! Didn't know she posted much of me thought it would just be-"

"She doesn't! But I have that app that shows me who looked at my Facebook page the most and when your handsome face was at the top i delved deeper to find out who you are." She had a cute smile as she spoke, Matt was partially relieved she wasn't freaked out and telling Riley.

"Haa- you er you can't always trust those apps sometimes it just makes stuff up..." Matt replied nervously.

"So you didn't view the story i posted the other day of my glutes gains 5 times?" As she spoke she turned and pushed up on the side of the pool to lift her ass partially out of the pool, giving Matt a full eyeful. She was wearing the trendy green thong bikinis that go high up the hips and cover very little of the breasts.

"I really don't know what you're talking about hun - Riley is going to be back soon I'd best head inside."

"Oh My God you're such a good Dad, i went through your Facebook page and its all just the three of you perfect little family... Good Dads make me so horny you wouldn't believe..." She'd leaned in close their wet bodies rubbing against each other.

Matt was speechless but his cock was screaming and hard as rock, "W-...wh the fuck?!" He took a few steps back in protest but she only followed smiling biting her lip as she did.

"You heard me, i have a little one but his dad's a deadbeat and not in the picture... i wish i could find the best Daddy for my Baby..." She stood from the water her body wet and water trickling down her impressive tits.

"Rileys still breast feeding isn't she? She's such a good Mum... I'm all finished with mine, do you miss having them all to yourself?" She started rubbing them together and pinching her already erect pierced nipples through the material.

Matt couldn't speak he was just stammering as he backed away, his cock getting harder and harder. For a second he darted his eyes back to the entrance of the outdoor pool checking for Riley but as he did he felt a tight grip wrap around his cock and a leg around his own.

"Kam-!" Kamran put a hand over his mouth, and squeezed her hand and leg tight like a vice.

"Shh baby, i used to work here so unless you want me to scream rape to the lifeguards who will all back my story... you just shut up and let me take care of you. Fucking eat my tits!" Without a second thought she pulled her bikini top to the side and shoved her hard nipple right in Matt's mouth.

Matt looked across to the lifeguard on duty who lowered her glasses and winked at him as they made eye contact, "Oh yes baby mmm, fucking love what the new job has done to your body by the way! We Mum's have been very impressed on the school run..." Her other hand had pulled his shorts down slightly just to spring his cock free and jerked it hard against her pussy grinding against him.

She was moaning uncontrollably, Matt was looking for another swimmer to notice but they were in the corner and the Jacuzzi bubbles were happening at the other end. No one was paying them any attention, "Fucking bite them!" She hissed as she pushed her pussy down onto his throbbing cock. Matt responded with a loud moan of his own before biting the nipple and beginning to lick the other. She was so right he'd missed Riley's tits and couldn't resist Kamrans perfect perky breasts.

"Fuck me Daddy fuck me good, best do it quick cos I'm not leaving till I've gotten that cum in my mouth... would hate for the girls to come back and see..." Matts eyes went wild as he stared into hers, he grabbed hold of her arse and started ploughing his cock deeper and faster into her pussy terrified they would come back any second.

"Fuck me Daddy, I'm so much better than Riley! I'm the girl you deserve! Fuck me forever Daddy!!!! Mmmm-Aaarrghhhh! YES! YES! YESSSS...." Her pussy clenched down on Matt's cock so hard he'd never felt anything like it, even though they were in a pool he could feel her squirt as she came. How tight her pussy had clenched down on his cock made Matt ready to cum and it was just as he could see his girls returning to the pool, they'd just got sidetracked speaking to another parent.

"Get off Bitch I'm going to cum!" He exclaimed as she kept sliding her pussy up and down his shaft.

"Mm yes Daddy, I'm your slutty Bitch now and forever!" She let go and dived underwater wrapping her lips around his cock and jerked it with her hand so fast he unloaded instantly right down her throat. Without coming up for air she pushed off on the side and was able to clear Matt by a good 10 meters towards the side of the pool Riley was coming too.

She burst up from the water and was face to face with Riley, luckily she'd swallowed every last drop of her husbands cum, "Kamran? Long time no see hun! How's Luke doing?"

"Oh he's great Riley thanks, still missing his Daddy though. We weren't lucky like you getting a hot piece like that who just so happens to be the best Dad ever as well!" She laughed after to put Riley at ease.

"Oh i know we were lucky..." As Riley was talking Kamran rose from the water and stepped out next to her, her full figure on display, "Wow! Milf alert, with a body like that babe any man will be Lukes new baby daddy."

"Any Man?" She said leaning in and looking back at Matt who was staring at them not knowing what was being said, she did 'Call me' signal before laughing with Riley and turned to leave. Riley and his daughter got in the pool and with their backs turned Kamran turned around and rubbed her tits together one last time and spanking her arse cheek as she turned back for the exit.

Riley made her way across, "Think someone's got an admirer!" She said jokingly but was worrying inside.

"She can admire all she wants, she's not my wife." Matt kissed her on the cheek and got back to playing with his daughter.

As Kamran reached the changing rooms she started searching the lockers, no one ever actually bought them and she saw no key on Matt's wrist. She finally found it and Matts phone, she could tell by the background. She pulled up the emergency info (his number and address) and finally activated the camera and took several pictures of herself to torture Matt with later.

"Mmm can't wait to have him again." She said licking her lips before sliding the phone back where she found it.