Driver Ch. 06

Story Info
Punishment and adjustment to the relationship.
2.8k words
4.52
15.2k
4

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parawa
parawa
59 Followers

Exploring the storage behind the wet room and dungeon was fascinating, from a cultural and historic point of view. Sunday's afternoon was a lot of fun to a man like me, who loved garage sales and second-hand stores, as well as kink. By the time dinner was ready Jackie and I had moved a small mountain of gear, mostly boxes, up to the garage. There were a variety of interesting objects, from the brothel days I would guess. There were still a number of large crates to go.

I was still a bit upset at the mail I had received. I guarded my financial independence jealously and resented even a generous incursion. Hard physical work in the store-room was just what I needed.

I did not communicate with her, except for a message on Sunday;-'you granted me free use of you. Please confirm'. When she replied to affirm thus, I replied 'be available to me noon tomorrow for 24 hours'. I then turned off the phone.

Monday, noon, saw me back at her apartment, with a head full of notions for our entertainment. I was no longer angry, but was energised to make some impression on her.

"Standing position, please," I instructed her as I came through the door. I slapped her hard across both cheeks as she scrambled to stand. Her eyes teared before she remembered to drop them. Her fear was intoxicating to me.

"Close your eyes and maintain this position until I return. Mouth and cunt are to be open to me." Her naked body was trembling as she complied, spreading her legs and parting her lips widely. I strode noisily to the back room where I closed the door while I looked for what I sought. I came back to her as silently as I could, to drop the blindfold over her eyes. She gasped in surprise. Leather straps around her wrists would keep them behind her head. Noise cancelling headphones deprived another sense from her.

The lightweight spreader bar attached easily to her ankles, and I spread her somewhat wider than was comfortable. The man who ordered these had an eye for quality. The tension in her legs was adding to her trembling. I ran my hands up her inner thighs then slapped her directly, hard, on her mound.

Leaving her again I found more implements, which I carried back. There was a mouth spreader which went in easily, she grunted as I wound the ratchet to the point of discomfort. There was a tongue clamp that made her stretch it out, then the small jar marked 'bitter' yielded a paste that I touched to her tongue. She gasped and moaned, moving in discomfort. I had tasted a little, so I knew why.

A nylon webbing strap linked her wrists to the spreader bar behind her and I applied just a little tension, which seemed to still her, somewhat. I was just getting started.

My hands and mouth explored her helplessness for a while, which I found good. My fingers probed her mouth to the point of gagging, then I gripped her buttock hard. I put two fingers into a different jar before pushing them forcefully inside her arse. She cried out and I brought my other hand down her front and thrust three fingers into her- feeling my other digits.

She was still gasping as I withdrew both hands, then pushed the fingers back in her mouth, She was drooling copiously as I wiped inside. I wiped off some of the bitter paste at the same time. Tears were running freely from her blindfold.

My hands left red prints on her buttocks, thighs and then on her breasts. I hit her hard, letting my remembered ill-humour free.

It was awkward to carry her, but I lodged my right hand hard in her spread wet crotch, with the other around her back. She was light and I manoeuvred her down the hallway to the back room. Untying her wrists, I attached them by straps to another spreader I had positioned for her. The ceiling fitting it hung from was very robust. She was no stranger to it, clearly, as she had kept it from her Master's place. I put a tiny silver harness bell in her hand, just in case...

Without pausing I seized a long single-tail whip and laid it to her skin, beginning at her buttocks and working up to her shoulders. With each stroke the lash wrapped around her body, marking her ribs as much as her back. I changed sides for symmetry. Her stretched mouth made an unearthly noise as her pain limits were probed.

My strokes moved down to wrap her parted thighs, then several across her breasts to leave bright marks that would bruise soon. She was twisting on her spreader, her knees flexing and her arms reaching for the bar above them.

Coiling the whip again, I returned it to the hook in the cabinet. She hung from her arms, weeping miserably in huge sobs as her skin flushed with the punishment that striped her. Drool had wet her chest and shoulders.

Releasing the ratchet on the mouth spreader I withdrew it and she gratefully closed her mouth. Lifting an earpiece I asked "do you want me to set you free and leave now, Wednesday? Have you regretted your gift of your body to me?"

She shook her head, said "do with me what you wish, Captain, I am yours." Then she opened her mouth wide to me.

Dropping the connection from the hook above her, I carried her to the bed in the next room, where I laid her on her back- legs and arms stretched wide by their bars. On the bed beside her I placed the small kit I had made ready. Some antiseptic first, then one long needle went deeply through each breast, behind the nipple and then I put one through each lip of her cunt. The sounds she made were strangled and sustained.

Leaving them in place I began to probe her cunt with my fingers. She was very wet as I pushed two, then three, then four in her to the knuckle. Her hips writhed and she strained to accommodate my hand. After a few minutes I could tuck my thumb in and my whole hand was inside her. Her abdominal muscles were tight as a drum and her teeth were gritted. When I began to move minimally within her she shuddered and came immediately, bucking and clenching on my hand.

_______(:)______

Leaving her sobbing and gasping spread-eagled on her creamy bed, I went to retrieve some items I had left by the door.

The needles came out without drama, though she gasped a little when the iodine went on the wounds. I detached her from the bars and gave her water from my bottle which she gratefully swished in her mouth. Off came the headset, though I left her in darkness for now. Then I began with the lotion, across her welted breasts and belly, on the two places on her rear where I had drawn blood, then the other marks. It was a long time before I attended to the opening of her vagina, swiping around inside it with just two fingers and a lot of lotion. She was gasping and moving as I worked, her whole body alive with sensation.

She was still in discomfort, so I took her in my arms to the bathroom and found the enema kit. I added lotion to the warm water and using a long nozzle put it inside her. She blushed and tried to hide her face from me in embarrassment, then the soothing effect of the mixture washed away the witch's brew I had put inside her, and she began to feel easier. I massaged her belly gently for many minutes as she wriggled and groaned with the tension.

Moving my fingers to her vulva, I told her to empty herself. I moved with her to the toilet and kept two fingers inside her cunt as she did so. The internal motions were intense, she spasmed around my fingers as she let go, as if in orgasm. I removed her blindfold before washing her and myself.

Wrapping the cashmere blanket around her again, I took her to the large leather couch where I held her as her trembling abated. She wept for a long time until I thought she was asleep.

I was nearly asleep myself when she whispered to me;" I was so scared you would never return. Thank you, Captain, for the gift of your pain. The fear and doubt made it more intense for me."

"Are you able to walk, now? "I asked quietly." We have more to do today and we need to begin soon, before the evening comes." There were many things we needed to work through.

"Aye, aye, Captain" she whispered and slowly rose to her feet.

We went to her bedroom and found a soft leather bag. I went through her drawers and found some soft old jeans, which I had her wear with a T-shirt. A couple of cotton tops and an old sweatshirt went into her bag. Toothbrush, towel and hat went in too.

Out the door, then down to the street and into a cab. Minimal talk, because I was still imagining the way our evening's conversation would run. She accepted my lead without comment, did not baulk at my action.

No language trouble with the young woman who drove us, no sexy display for her either. As we emerged from the tunnel the sun was slipping behind the hills to the west and the shadows began to lengthen. The tropical night was sudden.

The harbour was glassy calm, with lights starting to reflect in its surface. We entered the Café, I ordered a light meal with a glass of wine for each of us. I found a table with a view of the Shelter, but indoors as the mosquitoes were about. She sat carefully.

The wine came and we had a few minutes before our food came, so I opened the discussion. "I was annoyed by the way that you acted over paying off my boat. It is my pride and joy, on which I spend some of my most precious hours. It is my haven from the hard work that I do.

"I feel that you took some of that haven from me, without asking me. I believe now that I have punished you sufficiently for your action today." I paused and took a long sip from my wine

She made to speak but I held up my hand. "I will finish soon and you will have your turn, seaman.

"For a number of reasons I value my independence highly. My yacht was my own and no-one else's. Now I have taken on not only crew but a co-owner, it would seem. Tonight we will spend the night together on our little ship and talk until we have reached some kind of arrangement we can live with. When we are below decks I want you to put your submission aside and speak as the strong and smart woman you are.

"And I want to thank you now for your generous gift. I was punishing you for the presumptious way you gave it, while the gift itself is magnificent. Thank you, seaman." I took another sip of the wine and watched her face, as I had through my speech. Her mouth opened and closed a couple of times, then she was distracted by our meal's arrival.

We ate in silence, though she looked up at me with tears in her eyes once.

When the meal and wine were finished, she spoke softly, "shall we go aboard now, Captain?"

I nodded and picked up our bags

_______(:)______

Rowing out to the yacht was beautiful, almost silent on glassy water with the moon rising over the ridge behind. I was enjoying the play of soft light on her face, it was a slight disappointment when we reached our goal.

Ten minutes later we were below decks and the bags were stowed. I had put some extra food aboard early this morning. I put some French bread and cheeses on the small table and added a couple of whisky glasses and my single malt. I poured for her without asking.

She stood opposite and pulled her shirt over her head, then pulled down her jeans. I looked questioningly at her, as she stood nude. She stood with her legs wide and put her hands together behind her behind her neck, her breasts pushed forward. There were subtle motions of the boat that made her move slightly. There were many marks that I could see.

"I am choosing to be naked before you, because I feel this is better. It feels natural to me, and I will still speak honestly. Part of me would prefer to be kneeling." She spoke naturally. "I am so relieved to have this chance. I feared that I would never see you again. Your whipping and other torments today have reassured me that you care for me.

"My nature is to be subservient, I am happiest when I can serve someone else. You allow me to be happy when you treat me as your property. I will treasure these marks and pains you have given me, until they fade, then I hope you will give me new ones." I sipped my whisky as she talked. Her eyes stayed on mine, candidly.

"Whatever you want I will do my best to provide for you." She spoke steadily. "There is more money if you want it. If you want other women I will find them and bring them to you. I will help you to enjoy them. You may give my body to any other men you like, ship's crew, for instance.

"Or if you want an ordinary 'wife,' I will do my best to cook and clean and suck your cock in the mornings. Anything else I will try my best to do for you.

"All I ask is that you keep me as yours." She reached out and picked up the whisky glass, took a moderate mouthful and savoured it. "I knew you would have good whisky." She smiled and winked at me.

I held out my hand to her and pulled her to my side of the table. I kissed her and she passed me a little of the whisky in the kiss.

My brain was digesting her words and I enjoyed the feel of her body next to mine. For a relationship that was less than two weeks old there had been a lot of change and development. The future was hard to predict, but I had to admit there was a lot to get excited about.

We spoke on into the night, moving after a while into the double bunk, needing just a light blanket in the cooling evening. I learned the general range of her business matters and how she was involved. She told me directly what the various company assets were worth, and which were her personal possessions. I was pleased with her openness, so many were reluctant to speak plainly about their wealth. There was a lot of money in her control.

Her former partner/master was also described. They had been together for eight years, beginning as a 'normal' vanilla relationship, then gradually progressing through group sexual activity to more and more kink.

One of the matters that came up was the woman Colette. Her response was a surprise to me.

"You should not ask. Just take her, with no hesitation. We both know she is no blushing virgin. At worst you may lose your job, at best you risk finding some wonderful sex. Her shy dress may be covering a bonfire of passion. I suspect your job is safe." She gripped my cock, which was hardening at the thought. "Perhaps you and she have much in common?"

A little later, I pushed my cock into her arse, and felt very welcome as we made love until we drifted to sleep.

______(:)_______

A beautiful sunny morning started with my cock in her mouth, her cunt on my face, a great breakfast. We cast off and sailed up the Bay, but not as far as the Point. It was a pleasure to enjoy the sea and the freshening warm breeze in the yacht that we owned. She smiled happily as we worked the boat smoothly, her hair blowing attractively. She had learned quickly how to crew and was capable- a good brain behind the beauty.

She wore her sweatshirt and no knickers. I loved to watch her move, the opening and closing of her legs and vulva as she worked the wheel. I was tempted to pull in to one of the side bays and take her over the wheel again. We had time pressure, though, to be back by noon, so I resisted.

When we turned and ran back downwind for the mooring, I held her hand and felt very happy.

parawa
parawa
59 Followers