Driving Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin felt uncertain, desperate to try and remain afloat in a conversation without landmarks or signposts.

'I suppose it's the opposite of being a young man. When you're young you always want more opportunities than you have.'

Rose wrinkled her nose in a surprisingly amusing way.

'I think Tim still desires sex; I think he thinks about it all the time. The problem's not desire but his soul - he just doesn't see himself in that sexy way any more.'

'Whereas you still see yourself as desirable and still have the ability to do it...'

'I think I'm going to take some persuading about that.'

Justin tried to avoid the cliché of taking a deep breath, but the rush of blood to his groin as the words formed in his brain seemed to choke his throat, shortening the supply of air to his lungs.

'I'd like to try and persuade you.'

Rose laughed out loud: not the sound Justin wanted to hear.

'Would you have even thought of suggesting it if you didn't know Tim had offered me to another man over the internet?'

Justin's tone was more confident now.

'I thought about it before I knew anything about why we were in that hotel room. When I met you at Christmas you looked staid. Boring. Tonight you looked sexy and up for it.'

Rose laughed again.

'Tim showed me some of the emails he got after he posted a headless picture of me on the internet. Up for it, gagging for it, they're such lovely phrases aren't they?'

Justin ducked the question.

'I'm envious of the guys who saw the pictures Sounds like they were impressed.'

For the first time Rose turned in her seat, looking towards Justin.

'But what about you boy, would you have been impressed? What do you think of me and my middle aged delusion that some nice ordinary bloke might want to fuck me?'

Justin abandoned any pretence of trying to steer the conversation.

'I don't like to think of myself as ordinary, but if Tim weren't here...'

Rose uncoiled herself from the chair with a litheness that Justin had never suspected and walked over to stand in front of him, her hand stroking his face.

'The poor thing has written stories about sitting upstairs listening to me being with a man down here. He writes poems about the flavour of me after I've been with another man, lyrical flourishes about how he thinks I'll taste. If he's true to his fantasies he might whine about letting him watch next time, but that'll be the limit of it.' Justin placed his hands on her hips, tentative but trying to manouvre her as well, to shift her to a position where she loomed over him a little less. She kept her hand on his face.

'I expected it would be a man my own age, lost in a loveless marriage. Typical Tim that he found a sleazy pervert who'd fuck a pound of liver if he found it in the fridge. How about you Justin?'

If the touch of her hand was as neutral as he told himself it was why did Justin feel as if the centre of his body had shifted to his groin? He tried for a light, amused tone.

`I always thought the bits about liver had to be exaggeration, just like you always knew there was a hanky under the hat...'

The expression that crossed her face wasn't exactly a scowl, but it wasn't about happiness either. She reached down with her hand and brushed against his erection.

`Ashamed an old woman can give you an erection Justin? Changing the subject?'

He didn't want to show any fear, nor to admit to the frisson that her bluntness sent through him. Her fingers circled the cloth covered bulge of him as she spoke.

'I've thought about my terms for six months or more, since Tim first suggested this. How would the websites put it? No piss or scat, no hard violence or bondage, no animals or kids.'

She curled her fingers around his shaft as far as his trousers would allow.

'What do you say Justin? Make me feel like a woman. Fuck me like a woman.'

Whatever the source of the intuition, he knew he had no choice but to either leave or make love to Rose. The moment his hands touched the skin at the back of her knees and she slumped to a kneeling position, her thighs outside his, he knew his mind was made up. He ran his hands along her thighs, testing her resolve but also trying to buy himself time to work out what to do next. Not that he felt inexperienced, but this was beyond even what he had learned with the various girls who'd shared his bed since he left home. Sliding his hand under her thigh to the underside of panties the warmth and the wetness flooding from Rose surprised him. So did the adroit way she pulled her skirt up around her waist while leaning further forward to press her mouth against his ear.

`He's watching from the doorway. Just do me, hard, fast, any way you like.` He'd meant the finger he slipped under the scalloped edge of her panties to be a tentative exploration; her noisy vocal performance of a response persuaded him to probe deeper, harder, to add another finger. He twisted his fingers, sketching a mental map of her pussy that changed as she wriggled above him, her internal muscles shifting as her hips moved and twisted. Rose alternated between kissing his cheek and deep tongue locked open mouthed embraces that temporarily silenced her. Any plan he had to be controlled, to treat the whole thing as a practiced seduction went out of his mind. He wanted to be on top of her, to recover control and to be pushing his cock into her. He struggled for words that might one day describe how hard he was, that would explain how much her responses had turned him on, had turned flesh and blood into a stony erection. He twisted and turned and sure enough, she was on her back, legs around his body, looking up at him with a smile on her face, uncaring and happy to be so vulnerable and available. The sequence of events was frenetic, telling her to get her panties off, dropping his jeans to his ankles then stepping out of one leg, pulling her bra and top down so he could bite at and suckle her nipples, conscious of seeing Tim at the periphery of his vision his hand moving at his groin. Justin knew that some kind of masculine code meant he should be revolted by Tim, but as he continued rubbing his erection into Rose's wetness all he was thinking of was how far this would go. She kept egging him on, only stopping when he pressed his cock into her, past the lips of her pussy and sinking deep inside her. From then on each time he pushed into her she swore; nothing he did seemed wrong. He moved briefly into the pressup position, wanting to be sure he was slapping hard enough against her. The response was more vocal and then a gasp as she came, her hips bucking so hard mid stroke that he was pushed out of her completely. Any pretence of calmness or coolness was gone for Justin now; he grabbed Rose's leg and flipped her over onto her front , pulling at her hips so that she was on her knees and easier for him to penetrate. There was no variation now, just the rigorous grip of his hands on her thighs and the slap of his groin against her. His orgasm, when it came, was sharp,hard and hot, sucking energy from the pit of his stomach and leaving him bent over her, gasping. The act of easing himself out of her was scary; his cock felt tender and vulnerable, the way it had felt the night he drunkenly lost his virginity. Rose had slumped onto her side and he moved next to her, his hand cradling his cock and balls.

Her voice was low, breathless and passionate. Justin was put in mind of a woman poet he'd seen at university reading what she claimed were updates of Sappho's poems.

'Understand the game Justin. You can fuck me how and when you like. But you can't ever love me.' It wasn't until she said it that he realised how close he'd been to saying those words, the way he'd said them to his first lover, and, if he was honest, to too many of them since. The words gave him a charge, started the blood flowing at its normal temperature in his groin. He started to rub his semi-flaccid cock against her, feeling his hood return to its normal sensitivity, the head feeling less inflamed. He grasped her breasts, using his finger as tweezers to pull at her nipples. She moaned again, but kept her voice steady as she spoke.

'Tim will want to lick me clean you know.' He was still stood there by the door, watching them. In his mind's eye Justin pictured himself on the edge of a precipice, stepping out.

'He'd better hope I can get my cock in your arse then, because I've not finished with fucking you yet.' Just saying it completed the transition back to a full erection, and he rubbed himself along her, from her pussy along the crease of her buttocks to the entrance to her rear. The air under his emotional feet turned to solid ground as she beckoned to Tim.

'Lick me out but don't get in his way' and with that she pulled her knee up, opening the way for him. He shoved at her anus, felt the resistance, the momentary panic that his cock would split then suddenly he was into her, the muscle clenching around him even as he tried to adjust. He was confused, almost in sensory overload, trying to take in her moans and gasps, the feel of Tim's hair against his thighs, the cat lapping milk noises of Tim attending to her pussy, and realised that all he could do was to take this taboo experience to its end. So he did, starting to move his cock within her, aware that his gestures towards her were becoming rougher, his grip on her tits and nipples more callous. There was no complaint from Rose; she came again and again, her voice sinking as energy drained from her. After her last orgasm she lay there and let him have his last dozen strokes inside her until he came.

Breathless, tired, Justin lay on his back, apart from them. He was aware of Rose talking tlo Tim, but couldn't hear all the words. She rolled over towards him eventually. 'I just told Tim that once he's licked my arse clean he's in the spare room. Come to bed...'

The bedroom lights stayed off as they went to bed; clothes were heaped on the floor and no attention given to night time niceties like teeth brushing or washing. Justin was aware of her falling asleep on him, sprawling across him, but nothing more until he became aware of her hand on his cock, her thighs astride him, mounting him in a needy, assertive way that demanded nothing more than his stiffness. He let her ride him, keeping his eyes closed; if she wanted a silent fuck with a sleeping man he wasn't going to stop her. It was a lazy, fuzzy sensation, listening to the sounds of her body, feeling her orgasm as she clenched tight around him. She climbed off him, their bodies making absurd hydraulic noises s they parted. He waited, patiently, until Rose lay down beside him. In one movement he was on his knees beside her, his cock at her mouth. 'Finish me off then Rose' and she did. No more than fifteen seconds of her mouth and lips on him and he was coming on her face, her hand guiding him so that his thin dribble of come smeared on her cheek. And again, within moments they were asleep.

Breakfast the next morning was an endurance test. Justin had dressed again in the previous nights clothes, feeling rumpled and unclean despite a shower. Rose was wrapped in an ankle length dressing gown while Tim practiced looking nonchalant in pyjama pants and a teeshirt. Even with local radio playing the silence was intimidating; when Tim spoke it was with the mannered tone of a newsreader announcing freak weather in the Faroes.

'You shouldn't assume last night was anything other than a one off Justin'. The manner was final, as if that was the news and now, here's tomorrow's weather from Sian.

Rose wasn't so sure.

'He's right Justin, you shouldn't assume. But until I tell you different you should expect me to allow you to fuck me anywhere, any place, any how.'

Tim's voice was panicky.

' I. Rose, I'

'Shut it Tim. You wanted this, you've got it and I'm loving it. He's got a young man's body, a nice personality and a lovely cock. So you'll have to accept that your dream came true last night when you were licking my arse and that's where you'll be for now.'

Justin could only close his eyes and wonder what would happen next.

12