Driving in Snow Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers

I pulled her to me and kissed her gently, first on the cheek, then on her nose, which prompted a giggle from her and finally on her lips. I ran my hand up and down her back as we continued to kiss, lightly, playfully, then harder, shifting into French kisses. She caught onto French kisses very quickly. Soon she was panting, moaning and rocking her hips.

We stopped for a few minutes and just held each other. We talked about the nature of resonance and how that ties to love for awhile before continuing.

We necked some more and she was getting hotter than before. She seemed to be nearing orgasm just kissing and my gently stroking her back and butt through her pajamas. She held a plateau and I began massaging her breast through her top which actually pushed her over. She was screaming: "Oh Yes, Oh yes, Yes Yes." Wow. I found her breasts wonderful and it wasn't long before her top was off and I was kissing them to her pure delight. She was medium size with large dark red nipples and beautifully crinkled areola. They stood high and proud on her chest.

We paused and talked for a while. She said: "I sense that your primary life mission is blocked, not by you - but by someone you came to support. I have the feeling that I'm part of the back up plan and this is a way to get that started."

I asked her if she had any details and she replied: "Not yet - but give it time."

I found my intuitive sense giving me a strong "Yes.," any qualms I had about bedding her were totally gone. A profound 'knowing' developed: This is no one night stand. We would be lovers for the rest of my life. My heart was singing.

We just held each other silently for a few minutes before I went back to sucking her nipples. I slipped my hand under her pants and began gently stroking her pubic hair. She loved it. My hand wandered lower and soon my index finger was in between her labia with my thumb on one side and my middle finger on the other gently massaging them which brought her close to another orgasm. My knuckle started to gently touch her clitoris and she did orgasm, again very loudly.

Soon we were fully nude. She was beautiful, hourglass figure, flat tummy, pubic triangle the same wonderful color as the hair on her head. I began wiggling a finger into her vagina. She was incredibly tight, one finger was actually stretching her but I was not finding a hymen. It took a long while, to her tremendous pleasure, for me to stretch her enough to take two fingers comfortably. Her G spot was easy to find.

We took another break and explored the idea that one route to the divine was going inward to a place where we found that there was actually only one of us.

When we restarted it took only a few minutes to bring her back to an incredibly aroused state. Then I entered her, first just my glanz and when she was comfortable with that I pushed in another inch. I moved back and forth over that inch a few times before advancing another inch. I repeated this process until I was all the way inside and she was in the throes of still another orgasm and joyously screaming her head off.

During this time I found that I was aware of something other than the sensations from below my waist. Some sort of telepathic link was forming and I was feeling her love for me every bit as powerfully as the physical sensations. She had two more orgasms before I filled her with semen.

She telepathically communicated in a voice full of wonder and awe: "Oh. Thou art God. Namaste, Namaste, Namaste."

I kissed her and telepathically responded: "Namaste, we grok."

We rolled onto our sides, I stretched over and blew out the candle. She was still deep inside my mind.

We started telepathically singing "Om Mani Padmi Hum" together. We made a wonderful duet. I had never sung this before or even heard anyone else do it. We alternated between singing telepathically and quietly out loud. Some times we were singing it as four words and other times as six syllables. The melody behind it was complex, totally new to me and yet we were always in perfect synchronization. This became more and more intense until this too reached a climax. This was making love every bit as much as the physical act which preceded it.

I felt totally loving and totally loved. We kissed once lightly and, still intertwined, went to sleep.

At one point I woke up to find myself thinking: "This is totally surreal, I just made love twice, once physically, once non-physically, to a girl who I just met but find that I really love and who really loves me, an innocent, vibrationally compatible, even vibrationally resonant, spiritually aware, witty, genius, twenty year old virgin with an incredibly beautiful body and the voice of an angel, soft and sensual. A soul mate who is playing my heartstrings like they were her harp. She also literally saved my life. On top of all that we can read each others minds." I promptly went back to sleep.

I awoke at about 3:00 AM with a very full bladder. I quietly slipped out of bed and headed to the bathroom. When I returned I found that she had relit the candle and was lying in the center of the bed with a big grin on her face and her arms and legs spread wide open. I cooperated with the inevitable resulting in more loud responses.

About 6:30 I made another bathroom run and returned to find her lighting the candle once more. The telepathic link had faded. I lay down on my back in the middle of the bed and she looked confused until I told her that it was her turn to be on top. She asked how and I explained that I wanted her astride, facing me and that she should ride me like posting on a horse. I warned her to move carefully because she could easily get me painfully deep. She mounted me and was soon moaning and groaning while I was enjoying not only our contact but the vision of her bouncing boobs. Again the telepathic link formed but almost immediately we let it fade away. She was able to be somewhat less loud in her orgasms this time.

We started to get up and it was only when Ann stood that I really appreciated just how incredibly beautiful she really was. My vision traveled down her form from the top of her head, stopping to admire her wonderful face, surrounded with spectacular hair, her gorgeous neck, her picturesque collarbones, her magnificent breasts with such succulent nipples, her marvelous tummy with that scrumptious navel, her glorious mons surrounded by curvaceous hips, her exquisite legs and finally her lovely feet. I let my vision travel back upward.

I asked her to turn around slowly. She looked quizzical but complied. She was awesome from every angle.

I said to her : "You are so beautiful, all three ways."

She responded: "Three?"

I answered: "Yes, spiritually, mentally and physically."

She blushed. The blush spread from her face to her upper chest.

I smiled.

She smiled back.

QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers