All Comments on 'Driving to Her Rescue'

by mysterion

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Hot

Very hot, well put together with a few errors. Made me think of a baby setter we use to have.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading! But......

It could have been better, if the reference to condoms and "the Pill" had not been referred to. It is somewhat amazing....how these babysitter stories don't seem to end up with the babysitter getting pregnant, herself. I would imagine that if you are fucking the babysitter, that you might also enjoy having that babysitter around for awhile, possibly ending up with YOUR baby as well, and even maybe moving with with you and your wifey, the latter's feelings not being considered in such a polygamous arrangement, but nevertheless attributing to a very enjoyable relationship as you begin a second family.....Just an idea....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very hot

I find it interesting how so many people leave comments such as: I hope the babysitter gets pregnant and you can start a second family. If we wanted to worry about those things, we wouldn't be on here in the first place.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Pretty hot!

Especially for a religious little Mormon girl. Do you really think she was all that devout?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

This relationship needs to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

Very Hot short story. Five Stars! Another chapter or two might nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous