Driving to Her Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Fuck me with that monster cock!" She demanded.

"Oh god, I am cumming, Oh my god!"

With that I shot a load deep into her womb, my semen pouring forth like a volcano. My cock seemed to be alive like a loose firehose inside her. She screamed.

"Yesssss!"

Minutes later, the cold woke us both, we were clinging to each other all cold and sticky. She scrambled over to her side of the car, I pulled my sweatpants up, and looked around for my shirt. She pulled the sweatshirt back over her head.

"Why did I wait so long for that?" She asked me.

"What do you mean?" I replied still catching my breath.

"I've wanted you since I was a kid. Every time you drove me home, I wanted to reach over and kiss you. Or reach into those pants and see what you were packing." She smiled brazenly.

"If only I knew." She finished.

"If only I knew." I added with a smile.

12