Droplet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aly smiled briefly, knowing she'd found a special spot, and then sealed her lips around that point, proceeding to flick her tongue across it as if it was Amber's clit.

"Fuck, Aly..." was all Amber could manage. Amber's hands moved towards her pussy, but were caught by a restraining hand before they got there.

The flicking stopped and Aly moved her face in front Amber's. "No hands," Aly commanded. "We're playing by my rules now." Amber opened her mouth to protest, but was silenced by a kiss. "Play by my rules now, and I'll play by your rules after," Aly promised. "For now, only I get to touch you; you can touch yourself later."

Amber thought she'd seen a loophole, and her hands headed for Aly's ass. "Nah-ah-ahhh! Only I get to touch me. Hands down!"

As if to make the point, Aly lifted herself off Amber slightly, and meaningfully looked at Amber's face, then looked down at her own pussy, and slid a finger inside herself.

Aly's eyes look up from under her brow. "Mmmm...enjoying the view?" Aly asked her lover. Amber just nodded, her mouth open, her breathing heavy.

Sliding her finger back out, Aly brought it in front of Amber's face. Amber rose as if to take it in her mouth, but found the finger yanked away. "My rules." Aly chastised; she took her finger into her own mouth and sucked her own juices off it, closing her eyes as she did, savouring her own taste, teasing her lover.

Once she deemed her fingers clean, she resumed using her hand as a support for her body, and just hovered over Amber, still staring, as if daring her lover to do something - anything - that would violate her 'rules'.

Amber still wasn't entirely sure what the rules were, but it took a supreme effort of willpower to restrain herself from doing any one of a number of things racing through her mind. No doubt all of them would be against the rules. Aly tasting herself had made her supremely aroused; at that moment she would have given anything to feel Aly's touch on her pussy.

Aly was still kneeling forwards over her, staring down. She leaned in, next to Amber's ear. "Watch," she whispered. "Closely," and drew back again.

Her hand trailed southwards down her body, until it reached her pussy. Once again, she slid a finger inside herself, this time slipping it back and forth agonisingly slowly, until Amber saw a drip of her lover's juice gather on one of her knuckles. Aly felt it, and stopped. She watched Amber's breathing become even heavier in anticipation. Amber's eyes were glued to her hand.

Her knuckle was positioned directly over Amber's clit.

Amber looked up at Aly's mischievous grin, then back down at the gathering liquid, watching it slowly increasing in size. It seemed to stabilise and just hung there, a clear globule of nectar dangling from Aly's knuckle.

Her body was getting frustrated now. Her eyes were fastened on this tiny volume of teasing fluid; never before had she hated the concept of surface tension so much. Her body was crying out for attention, and this was taunting her, just hanging there tantalisingly as Amber squirmed slightly in a vain attempt to calm appease her body without breaking the rules.

It seemed to dangle there for an eternity, until finally, the droplet of Aly's juice gathered enough weight and separated from the knuckle, plummeting towards Amber's clit like a falcon homing in on it's prey. Time slowed for Amber, as she watched gravity do its work, until at last it splashed onto her clit.

Amber exhaled - she realised she'd been holding her breath - as a jolt of electricity shot up her body from her clit. She could feel the droplet tickling slightly as it slowly traced a path around her clit and onto her pussy lips, where it mingled with her own. A moan escaped her lips.

Aly moved up the bed until her pussy was directly over Amber's face, and continued sliding her fingers in and out of herself, again going as slowly as she could.

Seeing Aly's pussy that close, seeing her lover's fingers lazily gliding inside, seeing the lips flowing around the knuckles was driving Amber's body wild. Her breathing was deep now, her pussy on fire and gasping for some attention.

But Aly had barely got started; once again a droplet of juice started to form on one of Aly's knuckles. She slowed her hand to a stop, and with the ends of her finger still inside herself, positioned the knuckle in question directly over Amber's open mouth.

"Close your mouth."

"Hhhhrrr!" Amber objected, her face pleading - she wanted that juice in her mouth. She wanted to taste Aly, more than anything in the world.

"Close it or you get nothing."

Damnit. Amber reluctantly obeyed.

The droplet continued to gather weight as Amber watched it, almost crossing her eyes to keep it in focus. Fuck.

"The Donut Game."

"Hmm?" Amber's confusion was evident.

"You're not allowed to lick your lips. Until I say."

"Mmf." Amber agreed, disgruntled. Her pussy was screaming at her for attention now, the word 'horny' just does not cover this feeling, she decided. Aly was teasing her beyond what she thought was possible.

"Are you ready?"

You know damn well how ready I am! Amber nodded enthusiastically, not wanting to break the rules by opening her mouth to reply.

Aly slowly slipped her fingers into herself again, and with a small wet sucking sound, brought them out again, leaving the tips of her fingers on her pussy lips. Now the droplet began to gather enough weight; seconds later it separated, and to Amber it seemed to take years for it to make its way towards her - still closed - mouth.

Finally, it splashed onto her lips.

"MMMMFF!" The urge to lick her lips was unlike any she'd known. Even the inevitable sugar transfer resulting from donut consumption had never caused this level of reaction. It was taking all of Amber's self-control to keep her lips shut and her tongue in check.

Aly was still kneeling above her face, fingers in pussy, grinning widely. "Keep it shut!"

As if Amber wasn't struggling to keep her mouth shut already, what Aly did next made life for Amber considerably more difficult.

She spread her knees wider, and slowly lowered her pussy lips towards Amber's face. Slowly removing her fingers from inside herself, she then lowered her pussy directly onto Amber's lips, and just rested there for a second.

Amber had never felt the urge to stick her tongue out so badly before. She wanted to push her tongue deep into Aly, to explore her pussy with her tongue. She wanted it more than she'd ever wanted anything in her life. Amber was on the verge of losing control - rules be damned, she thought; by the time she'd given Aly's clit a few good licks, Aly would have forgotten all about the rules. Amber would have Lost The Game, but she'd still be a winner.

Aly, however, had other ideas: "I know what you're thinking...if you do it before I let you, I'm going to get dressed and you'll have to wait until tomorrow to lick my pussy."

Frustrated, Amber exhaled through her nose in a huff. She was already gripping the bed sheets in an extreme effort of self-control. She could feel that the sheets were absolutely soaked under her own pussy.

The view, however, was incredible. Aly's pussy was literally smooshed down onto her lips, and looking up she could see the length of Aly's torso, up to those wonderful breasts with their puffy nipples, and then that mischievous, grinning, beautiful face looking down from behind two red curtains of hair.

Aly started moving her pussy around on Amber's lips. Amber groaned; this was almost becoming intolerable, yet at the same time this was everything she had ever hoped for and more.

The feeling of Aly's clit sliding over her (still closed) lips was incredible. Aly was rubbing her clit from side to side along the groove formed by Amber's lips, leaving sticky, slippery juice smothered all over Amber's lips and chin.

A devious thought entered Amber's head. If she were to push her tongue up against the back of her lips, then apply on the bare necessity of pressure needed to keep her lips closed, eventually Aly would push a little bit too hard and accidentally part Amber's lips. Thus, Amber's tongue would instantly come into contact with Aly's pussy. And it wasn't breaking the rules, was it? Amber would have kept her mouth closed as instructed; it would be Aly who would have 'forced' her lips open...

Amber smiled into her lover's pussy; she eased the tension in her lips, moved her tongue, and waited patiently.

She didn't get away with it: "and what are we smiling about, Miss Devious?"

Amber managed a shrug

"Are you trying to hatch some sort of plan down there? Trying to bend the rules?"

Amber sniggered to herself; answering this question while 'sticking to the rules' enabled her to get her own back a little: she shook her head. The effect, of course, was that it caused her lips to slide over Aly's clit much more quickly.

"Hah, fuck!" Was all Aly could manage as the sudden change in tempo lit up her sensitive clit.

Amber continued to shake her head, a mischievous expression all over her face. Hah! Whose game is it now, huh?

"Fu...fff...hhhh"

Amber started to shake her head faster; the previous 'plan' involving her tongue having gone out of the window - this was much more fun!

"N...no, not fair! Not fair! Nnnn...fuck...ohmygodI'mgonnacum..." Aly's arms flapped in mid air, unable to find something to grip onto as her orgasm crept up on her like a freight train bursting out of a tunnel at full tilt.

"Ammmmmmmmmberrrrrrrrrrrrr!!" Aly's body shook from her toes to her head, her pussy leaking juices all over Amber's face. Amber had - rules be damned - clamped her hands around Aly's hips from behind, and was now pushing her lips firmly into Aly's clit. From her previous experience, she knew that one orgasm wouldn't be enough for her new girlfriend, so she kept her face locked to Aly's pussy even as the orgasm started to calm.

"Y...you broke the ruuu...ohfuck...yes, there...there...the-ohhhhhhhffuuuuuuUUUUUUUCK!" Aly's second orgasm crashed over her as Amber broke another rule and flicked her tongue against Aly's clit. Amber had the pleasure of feeling her girlfriend's thighs quivering in her hands, her pussy quivering on her lips, and her juices covering her face.

Finally the orgasm subsided, and Aly just knelt there, unable to move or speak, her head hanging down because her neck muscles were lacking the energy to lift it. Amber looked up; Aly was spent. She was having to support her lover so that she didn't fall over.

But Amber decided that the game had changed. It was now her turn, and there was only one thing she wanted to do; only one thing she wanted to feel.

She gently guided Aly to one side until the redhead collapsed onto her back beside her. Next, she scooted to the other end of the bed and turned so that she was facing Aly.

"Wha...what are you doing?" Aly whispered, still trying to gather her strength.

"Give me your right leg."

"Huh?"

"Right leg, up, now!" Amber commanded. Aly did as she was told.

Amber slid her left leg under Aly's right, and bridged her right leg over Aly's left thigh. Aly's eyebrows lifted as she realised what Amber wanted. A surge of energy from somewhere materialised, and she scooted down the bed a few inches to meet her lover.

Their pussies were inches apart. Amber could feel the heat of Aly's pussy on her own. She could feel a slight tremble of anticipation in Aly's thighs; hell, her own thighs were doing the same.

Looking into her girlfriend's eyes, Amber slowly pushed her pussy towards Aly's until they met. The effect was electric. A gasp escaped both of them.

"We're gonna have to be careful...still sensitive," Aly warned.

Amber smiled "That's cool...I mean, I need to last as long as you, right?" she replied, with a smirk.

"Yeah, that's what I was afraid of!" Aly replied, knowing full well that her bravado about lasting for hours had gone straight outta the window when Amber had turned the tables in their little game.

Amber's pussy was still screaming at her from earlier, and now it was getting some contact, it decided it needed more. Amber once again had to control herself; she moved her pussy as slowly as she possibly could, in circles relative to Aly's pussy. They were both well lubricated with their own juices, so their lips and clits were just sliding over each other with no friction.

It felt incredible, Amber decided. There was no other feeling in the world like it; nothing as intimate as having the most intimate parts of your bodies touching, sliding, slipping over each other; feeling labia sliding over your clit, feeling your juices mingling, and occasionally your clit brushing past hers.

Aly's pussy was still recovering from her orgasm, and she was still getting small aftershocks each time Amber's clit slid over hers.

They took their time, still looking into each other's eyes, occasionally glancing down at the connection between them. Amber decided that seeing Aly's pussy sliding over her own was the most wonderful sight in the world. Perfect.

Minutes went by, the tempo never increasing, just two girls slowly rubbing their pussies together.

The tension was slowly rising though, and after a while, Aly start to feel that telltale feeling starting in the centre of her body, rooted in her pussy, starting to spread.

"Amber..." she said, looking deep into the other girl's eyes

"I know"

"How...?"

"I just know...I don't know how."

Amber sped up slightly, pushing her pussy a bit more forcefully into Aly's. The reaction was an instant moan from Aly as her head tilted back. As the minutes went by, Amber gradually applied more and more pressure, feeling her own body ramping up towards ecstasy. She sped up even more.

"Give me your hands" Amber asked breathlessly. Aly held her hands out, sitting up so she could reach Amber's outstretched hands. Amber clamped her hands around Aly's wrists, and looking into Aly's eyes, nodded. Aly did the same, clamping on tight; then Amber leaned back, using her body as a lever to push her pussy even harder into Aly's.

Their bodies were almost horizontal again now, pulled together, Amber thrusting her hips against Aly's. Aly could see Amber's breasts jiggling around as she did, could see her hair flowing around in the air as her girlfriend thrust and squirmed their pussies together. Aly started to thrust back, her body wanting more.

As her peak approached, Amber managed to pant out a command: "Look at me when...hhhh...when you cum"

"Always", a breathless Aly replied, teetering on the edge of her third orgasm.

That one word was enough for Amber, and sent her crashing over into the biggest orgasm of her life.

"HHHhhhhhaaaAAAAAAAALYYYYYYY!!" she wailed as her thighs thrashed about uncontrollably; it took some effort to remain looking at Aly, whose body was doing much the same. Their eyes locked, their arms locked, their pussies locked, the only thing able to move was their legs. Convulsions and spasms shook both of them, compounding the attention that their clits were feeling. Fire was shooting through them both, the electric buzz of orgasm consuming them from the inside.

Aly managed to squeal out "I looove youuuuuu!" as her body degenerated into an earthquake of flesh.

"Don't l-let go!" Amber shouted, her orgasm still powering through her entire body, vibration filling all of her at once, but stemming from the contact she had with her girlfriend. Seeing Aly's green eyes staring back at her as their bodies quaked together was the most intense experience of Amber's life; she couldn't think of a more perfect event. Her heart was pounding, pounding for Aly.

"NEVER!" Aly replied, mashing her pussy into Amber's.

Eventually, all good things come to an end, and so it was with their mutual orgasm. The final climax washed over them both, leaving them breathless, panting, covered in sweat, their pussies tender and slippery, their clits swollen and throbbing. The two girls finally disengaged, and Amber flopped on top of Aly, sobbing quietly, overcome with emotion.

"Heyyyy, what's wrong?" Aly asked, unsure what was happening.

"Aly, that...that...was the most perfect thing that has ever happened to me. Thank you...I-I've never been this happy."

"Sssshhhh, just cuddle." Aly whispered, pulling her love into her.

They lay there, naked, pussies still dripping and tender, bodies pressed together, in each others' arms, occasional aftershocks still causing hitches in their breath for hours.

Amber considered her girlfriend, her life, her world, and what the future held. All of it brought a smile to her face.

Sleep eventually claimed them both; one can't expend that much energy without consequences.

The alarm clock's display read 15:12.

12