Drunken Housewives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers

We mind was wandering during the reception. As I danced with Debbie I kept thinking of her down on her knees sucking Mark's big black dick (whoever the hell Mark was.) Sarah with a dress that stopped around her knee and three-inch heels caught my eye as I imagined seeing her ass getting pounded with a vengeance. Laura who looked the best I had seen in years had on a long red dress, slit up high on the side with 3-inch heels as well. I hoped to see her face drenched in come like a common whore.

I was dying for sex as Dana had stayed at her parents for the days leading up to the wedding. Her parents and mine as well seemed to think this was the proper thing to do. All it did was force me to jerk off about ten times over the past few days. I couldn't wait to tear up my new wife that night.

We had a great wedding night and a five-day honeymoon before we got back to reality and to work. On the Thursday night after we got back I walked into the house to see my wife in a silk black teddy, a bottle of Merlot in one hand and a remote control in the other.

"Who do you wanna see first?" she asked in a seductive voice.

"They're done!" I exclaimed as I almost hit the ceiling.

"Here they are," she said. "One DVD of each slut edited down to the good parts."

This was Christmas in May. I picked up my wife and carried her over to the couch. If she was upset that I was lusting over my friend's wives she didn't show it as I set the disc in the DVD back to the beginning. The opening scene saw Laura sitting on a chair looking at a half naked stripper dancing in a g-string with his crotch a few inches from her face. As advertised this guy was a stud. A young stud, maybe 25 or 26. He was about 6'1" or 6' 2" of solid muscle, the six pack abs and huge shoulders, tree trunk arms, I mean he was impressive. From the picture you could tell she was a bit drunk but she appeared to be functioning OK, I mean it didn't look like she going to puke at any second. (I would later find out that this was about 45 minutes after they had started bringing in the strippers. On the disc it looks like she jumps in immediately with two feet.) The quality of the picture was OK although the camera seemed to be in one place no zooms or pans and the sound was of the entire room not of our two stars.

Anyway, the stripper started running his hands up and down the side of her head and through her hair as Laura was focused like a laser beam on this guys bulge. He reached down and grabbed her hands and gently raised them to his groin and placed them on his package. She grabbed his cock with two hands and massaged roughly over the g-string. Then with him urging her on she pulled down the g-string and his cock flopped out nearly hitting her in the face. He moved her hand back up to his exposed cock. It was a thick hard 8 inches as she slowly jerked her hand up and down the big shaft. She was focused straight ahead as she worked his dick at the same pace I was now working mine. At that point you could see him say something to her although I couldn't figure out what she said except that she shook her head no. She continued to pump on his unit as he again said something to her. Motioning over towards the back of the setting. This time she gave a tiny almost unseen nod of the head. He reached down and picked her up and carried her into a separate suite.

The picture faded out and a new picture faded in. Sitting on the bed was Laura and this dark masculine stud. He was naked from head to toe, a muscular specimen. They were locked in a passionate French kiss as he fondled her tits over her dress. He pulled down the top of her dress and forcefully removed her bra tossing it to the other side of the room. I got my first glimpse of her beautiful tits. She had full C cups with tiny areola's and nice eraser sized nipples. He pinched her nipples roughly as she moaned in total passion at his skilled touch. He moved his mouth down to her left breast and slowly nibbled on her erect nipple. Laura moaned again as she squirmed in delight. This second scene had superb audio as I could hear her soft moans. Also, someone was now behind the camera as the picture was no longer stationary. I could see the view move from left to right and in and out.

As he caressed her nipple, his hand disappeared under Laura's dress as he reached for her 40 year old mature pussy. Despite her intense arousal, she muttered a soft "no" as her hand pushed his probing hand downward. Ten seconds later his hand again disappeared under her dress as she once again reached down and pushed his hand away. His persistence was laudable as he once again moved his hand between her ample but shapely thighs. She reached again but this time he fought straight through. Laura bucked and began to quiver as I imagined he was rubbing her cunt lips. She began to moan a little louder as he seemed to continue his movements. He then stopped and pulled her dress down over her hips as he maneuvered the dress down to her hips. At that point she lifted her ass off the bed and allowed him to move the dress down to her legs and eventually all the way down to the floor. There was my friend's wife, totally nude except for her heels on the bed with the huge black dude who was working his hand between her legs.

He gently placed his right hand behind her head and guided her face down towards his hard black cock. She offered no resistance as she lowered her pouty lips down past his waist. I watched in utter amazement as she gently licked the underside of his cock from the tip all the way down to his balls several times. She then slowly worked her mouth over the head of his dick and worked her way down about 3 inches before pulling back. She slowly bobbed her head about 6 or 7 times as she developed a slow but steady rhythm. He then placed his hand on the back of her head and encouraged her to take more and more of his thick tool in her mouth. At first she gagged and coughed but she quickly recovered and took up to six inches on each thrust downward. This prude who almost never sucked her husband's dick looked like a genuine pro.

As he once again used his hand to urge her on he uttered, "C'mon girl, I need you to take it all. You want to please your man right."

Laura's eyes looked up into his to acknowledge that yes she wanted to please him as she slowly but surely made her way down to the base of his meaty cock. She then bobbed up and down slowly and systematically began to move up and down quicker and quicker. I was now not only hard but also impressed as within about a minute to a minute and a half she was feverishly sucking on his cock like it was the antidote she needed to stay alive. He began to arch his back as if he was about to come but nothing appeared to happen. She continued to blow him like I had never had in my life for about another 7 minutes and as I fought back my own orgasm, he let loose a mild groan and erupted into her willing mouth. The camera moved in quickly on her face to see a large amount of semen visible in and around her mouth. This guy really unloaded and she dutifully pushed it all back into her mouth and swallowed every last drop she could. This did it for me as I exploded right onto my wife's lap. The scene faded away as I could see Laura drinking a cup her well-built friend had handed her.

I hit the pause button and looked over at Dana. She looked into my eyes with a smile and laughed, "That wasn't as good for me, maybe you can take care of me while you reload your little pop gun."

Well insults aside, my wife wanted her pussy eaten and I owed her big time for the gift she had just given me. I moved my face down to her pussy and saw her racing stripe was neatly manicured and her snatch was wet and moist from watching the video. I licked the outside of her lips as she moaned gently obviously happy with my job so far. As I began to move my tongue between her lips and scoop out her love juices, my mind wandered back to what I had just seen. My friend's prudish wife sucking on some strange guys cock like she was a porn star (hey she really was now.) She was an attractive girl but seeing her as a wanton slut had changed my perception of her. Up until now, my thoughts about her were basically if given the chance I would ravage her ass as hard and unloving as possible. But know, wow, I thought what a beautiful sexy lady. I want to make love to her and make her groan in passion like I just saw. I continued to lick away as my dick began to reappear as a vital organ. I began to pick up the pace to make Dana come as quick as possible so I could resume the tape. My fingers became involved and I worked my tail off as she finally came and then gyrated her hips to smear me from ear to ear. She smiled and handed me back the remote.

I couldn't press play fast enough. Laura was back on the bed totally nude as her man came back into the picture. The little resistance she had shown earlier in the disc was invisible as she reached for and grabbed his dick as he got close to her. He moved right through her playfulness, grabbing her and firmly putting her on her back. She quickly spread her legs perhaps realizing that he wanted her that instant. Without hesitation he abruptly shoved his dick between her quivering pussy lips and immediately buried himself deep all the way to his balls. She jerked but then easily accepted his big dick as he began to pump her hard and fast. I could see that this guy even had a muscular ass as I singularly focused on his strong thrusts as my dick grew to its maximum density. Laura was moaning and grunting very loudly as his no nonsense approach appeared to be working. As he banged away she began to let urge him on.

"Oh God Fuck me, oh yeah!!" she screamed. "Oh yes, you're the best. I've never been fucked so good Oh God don't stop."

I guess it was a bad choice of words because that's what he did. He stopped.

"Oh No. Don't stop. I need it baby!" she begged.

He responded coolly, "Your old pussy is too loose for me. I need a tighter fit."

He began to scoop her juices out of her pussy and began to smear them on and in her rectum. Her eyes nearly jumped out of her head as she put 1 and 1 together and realized what he had in mind.

"Oh no! I need it bad. Don't stop what you were doing. Please" she pleaded with her young stud.

"Just relax and enjoy it slut," he retorted immediately.

He eased the head of his cock slowly to entrance to her back door. Her large thighs and wide ass still looked great to me as I saw her pussy and ass hole exposed to the world. I was surprised she didn't resist (I mean Pete had told me she never gave him anal sex and this guy was pretty impressive.) He continued to feed his dick into her ass entering about two inches before easing back. The camera had zoomed in and really showed that this was gonna be a tight fit. If he had rammed her like he had her pussy moments earlier it would have been a bloody mess. But he worked patiently and over the course of several minutes of slow teasing and prodding, he settled into a nice rhythm getting about 5 to 6 inches deep. She grimaced and winced throughout but her soft moaning gave away that she was turned on by his ass invasion. As he achieved a moderate pace of fucking, you could see that he was nearing his orgasm. He began to bang a little harder as she started scream out in both pain and pleasure. He then grunted and unloaded his second batch of cum, this one deep into her bowels. He shrunk up and fell out of her ass as the camera zoomed in on her abused asshole. The sperm was leaking all around her ass and in a classic pose she had turned around to see him and looked unwittingly straight into the camera while I could see the cum gurgling around her bunghole. I came a second time as well right onto my belly. Dana licked off the cum for me as I smiled at the thought of what I just saw.

I sat speechless on the couch next to my wife. I couldn't believe it. She flashed her devious smile and laughed.

"Originally I was gonna send this to Pete and really ruin her life. But we worked out a good plan," she stated.

"What's the plan?" I eagerly asked.

"Well Randall, the guy in the movie really had a great idea. He has a 17-year-old brother that's well – how do I put this – not quite as studly as his brother. In fact, he's really kind of nerdy and shy," she explained.

"Yeah so," I retorted trying to figure out where she was going with this.

""I'm getting to that jackass, shut up!" she yelled. "Anyway, he wants to get these three to go with his brother and 2 friends to the prom and of course to his summerhouse afterwards. He said we could have that place totally set up better than the video we got this time."

"That guys kind of young for a summer house," I wondered aloud.

"Well, that's why you're gonna be the producer. We need to rent a place by the lake to pull this off. It'll be worth it, I promise," my wife assured me.

"Well that's a few bucks babe. And what if they don't do it? Are you really gonna send it to their husbands? I don't think they'll do it, they know we don't have the heart," I reasoned soundly, I thought.

"Well they don't know we have anything to do with this. Randall's gonna be the one to confront them." Remember, this is gonna be even better because they will be totally sober for this one," Dana slyly added.

"I don't know. You think they'll make things worse than they already are. I mean Laura can say she was drunk and didn't realize what she was doing," I mentioned.

"Maybe, but she was totally into it, my wife replied. "She took it up the ass like a pro and she said she never had it so good. I don't think Pete would like that too much. Plus, Randall's gonna threaten to put it on the Internet and e-mail it to everyone she knows. And the other two, well they don't fare much better. I know we're gonna own their asses," my wife stated confidently.

It was getting a bit late and Dana went to bed. I was still too wired from the evening's events to sleep so I picked through the DVD's and saw the one marked Deb. I picked it up and placed it in the DVD. My dick was already at attention.

This one started a little bit different. She was in the main room laughing and giggling as this one guy danced in front of her (It would later be revealed that this was indeed the Mark I had heard about.) This guy was about 5'8 of 5'9" I guessed as he stood next to the 5' 0" Deborah. He looked about mid twenties. This guy was pretty muscular as well and was the darkest black guy I had ever seen. He moved in close to her and gyrated his hips for her. She was the typical dumb ass I knew her to be, hanging all over the guy, yelling something out loud although the audio here was not clear. It was also clear to me that she had a few drinks as well. Like I said earlier, she was the prettiest of my friend's wives. Her tiny A cups were still wrapped up nice and her ass and legs were incredible. She very rarely dressed conservatively and tonight was no exception. She had on a black leather mini skirt that clung to her ass, a short low cut top and a pair of 3 inch red heels. If only she could be shut up.

Well as the guy gyrated his cock up around her face, I saw the way to shut her up. Give her some cock. Like my wife had said, she got onto her knees and was sucking his cock in two minutes. That's all it took for her to rip off his g-string and swallow his cock right there on the dance floor of the room. She was working like a 2 dollar ho when he grabbed her hair and pulled her face up and said something to her. She instantly stood up and was escorted by him out of the room. The picture faded.

The picture faded back in and there was Deb sitting on a bed swapping spit with our hero. A close up revealed that she was pretty well trashed but still the human giggle machine. Then the picture panned out a little and I saw two more guys in the room. Both had on hotel uniforms and looked to be bellhops. The first one was about 6'0" and 160 lbs. and probably no more than 19 years old. He was a clean-shaven light skinned black kid and he looked a bit nervous. The other guy looked to be Puerto Rican or Hispanic of some kind and was about the same age, maybe 5'5" to 5' 6" and probably 140 lbs. soaking wet.

Mark stopped and said' "Deb, this is Billy and Raul and I told them that you were a lot of fun. You wanna party with them too?" he asked rhetorically.

She looked at them and laughed and said "Sure!" as she giggled uncontrollably.

Billy and Raul started stripping immediately. Billy the lanky Black kid was skin and bones. For a youngster though he had a pretty good-sized dick. I would guess about 7 inches although nowhere near as thick as Mark or the guy I had seen with Laura. Raul had a little more meat to him and a 6 ½ inch dick that was a bit thicker than Billy's. They both were naked and waited for instructions as Debbie went back to sucking on Mark's dick.

After about a minute or so Mark told her, "Get up here bitch and ride my cock."

Without any hesitation, she took her lips from his cock and wiggled her body up above his tool and slowly lowered herself onto him. The video zoomed in and gave a great shot of her lips contorting around his rigid member. I was in full spanking mode as all I could think of was what a slut! She began to ride him in earnest when Mark motioned over to the two bellhops to come over. The naked kids moved in and took their positions on both ends of this 40-year-old white skank. Billy placed his cock near her mouth and she quickly and willingly inhaled his dick like it was nothing. Within seconds she was gliding her lips up and down his unit at an unbelievably rapid speed. I would have cum already but the kid was a trooper. Meanwhile Raul moved around the other end but hesitated.

Mark told him, "Don't worry, and just jam it up the sluts ass before she changes her mind.

Raul, a little conscience of slapping balls with this black guy was a little nervous but also extremely horny. He roughly stuck it in her ass as the dick in her mouth muffled her scream. There she was, filled with three cocks not realizing the camera in the room. It was fantastic. Within a minute of two Billy blew his load in her mouth and she swallowed nearly every drop with no difficulty. About a minute or two later, Raul who was just ravaging her ass with hard and long strokes blasted his load into her rectum as she screamed aloud with the dick out of her mouth. After he slid out she sat on top of Mark and slammed her ass down as hard as possible as she frantically fucked her stud. But marked grabbed her, spun her around and entered her doggy style. He grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her head back like a rider pulling in the reigns of his horse. Than he took his other hand and started spanking her ass in extremely hard strokes while he banged away at will and her ravaged pussy. With each loud slap, she screamed out loud in a way that let you know no matter how much pain she was in, she was getting off on this. Her whole body shook with each thrust and slap and she never once asked him to stop. Finally he arched his back and blew a large swampy load of cum into her cunt as she grunted and screamed out in ecstasy.

Mark laid back and said, "OK slut, go get us something to drink."

She left the room, didn't bother to cover up her cum soaked body and disappeared. Two minutes later she returned with a beer for each of her stud boys. She lowered her head and cleaned off Mark's cock as the picture fade away. That was too much for me and I headed to bed.

I got up for work the next day and was as horny as hell, even though I jerked off a lot the day before. I imagined every woman in the office either having sex with some studly guys or with me. I got little to nothing done as the Friday moved along at a snail's pace. I couldn't wait to get home to see the disc of Sarah. I also wanted to get as many looks at the ones I already saw as well.

Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers